Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 12:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I am going to try for AR15.com so maybe because of the caps it will work.  I'll update the thread with what I come up with.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]
OK.  It let me create AR15.com.  I was even able to get an almost BFL like logo.  

Go ahead and get the word out and we can get things moving.  

EDIT #2...It is now a 25 member task force.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 12:22:18 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_119/1704073_AR15_com_Boom_Beach_Task_Force.html

Link Posted: 1/5/2015 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
request sent.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Sent mine, stuck to a rock, throwed in yer winder.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Can someone in the old task force please post the name for the new one in the chat?  We overall had a good group and I would like to be able to get everyone in the new one.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I just started playing a week ago. I have my own Task Force with friends. "Tabpul Assault" or I would join.

I love this damn game though. It has taken over my life.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 1:32:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm Deep Potato in case anyone was wondering.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:25:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm Deep Potato in case anyone was wondering.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:22:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I have a level 31 home base and control a dozen resource bases, can I join?

BoomBeach name is alizinat
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Welcome
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Welcome
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome

What happened , was I kicked out by accident?

I have been participating in all the campaigns.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:38:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry man, wasnt really a "mistake".  I'm weeding out some folks who dont gather intel or are just not quite doing ops right.  IE launching 2 of their 7 landing craft then retreating or rushing their low health troops straight at a minefield/rocket launcher, or repeatedly not following the path that the rest of us are trying to carve out.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:17:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Dang, of the past 5 or 6 campaign/attacks , I took out like 10,15 and 22 of the little power node things.

I thought that was doing pretty good. I guess not.

I couple of times I got disconnected while in the beginning of the attack, not as good of wifi reception in the bathroom.

That might have made it look halfhearted, but I assure you ,that was not the case.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:49:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't think you ever read the chat?  Are warriors the only troop combo you have upgraded?  I know that they can be good on normal play but frankly, they are terrible on ops.  There are very few situations where they are really good on an op.  There is almost always something that can hit them and kill them just about anywhere.  Mines, machine guns, rockets, mortars, etc just tear them to shreds.  

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#16]
I caught the boot

Ah well, no hard feelins
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Yall halfasses can come join Tabpul Assault. Johnnypantz and accidental are on there. Just dont be sabotaging bro.

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 4:00:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I caught the boot

Ah well, no hard feelins
View Quote

Sorry bud, you weren't the only one.  Trying to make room for active players.  Your help on the ops was very appreciated but we need intel.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 4:36:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Playing just on the ops is not really helping the whole task force.  We need intel to get into the ops sooner.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 5:02:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sorry bud, you weren't the only one.  Trying to make room for active players.  Your help on the ops was very appreciated but we need intel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I caught the boot

Ah well, no hard feelins

No worries man, I understand I'm not the most frequent of player
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:32:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I am Camach on on the app.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:41:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yall halfasses can come join Tabpul Assault. Johnnypantz and accidental are on there. Just dont be sabotaging bro.

http://i.imgur.com/SgchGye.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:47:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

You could be our farm league. Seriously. That's about where we were a few months ago. If players get where they can't spend that much time on the game, or want a little break from what we're doing, they can go to you guys, and you can send guys up. That way those guys , if they decide to get hard core again, can come back up, and not worry about losing a spot permanently. You'd be informed of real slackers that are really just not doing anything though. Once you get a good core of 25 people, we might be able to merge into a 50 man team, with you responsible for getting your team to the OPs, and one of us for ours, with Boss as the lead of both teams. we could put up some serious points.

We would then be able to branch off and start a new farm team.

Arfcom would rule the battlefield.

I just realized I can't post pics because my membership is expired. arrrrrggggggghhhhhh
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:00:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Or it could have been I wasn't doing it right.

But it does expire tonight.

I'll see y'all more in a couple of months. lol I should be able to take re-up next month. I think.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:57:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You could be our farm league. Seriously. That's about where we were a few months ago. If players get where they can't spend that much time on the game, or want a little break from what we're doing, they can go to you guys, and you can send guys up. That way those guys , if they decide to get hard core again, can come back up, and not worry about losing a spot permanently. You'd be informed of real slackers that are really just not doing anything though. Once you get a good core of 25 people, we might be able to merge into a 50 man team, with you responsible for getting your team to the OPs, and one of us for ours, with Boss as the lead of both teams. we could put up some serious points.

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy172/pavlovwolf/task%20force/IMG_0559_zpsnw5wcnbl.png

I just realized I can't post pics because my membership is expired. arrrrrggggggghhhhhh
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy172/pavlovwolf/task%20force/IMG_0559_zpsnw5wcnbl.png

eh whatever, I'll just take whoever wants in. Not trying to get crazy. More of a beer league team.

Link Posted: 3/12/2015 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#26]

1 Spot on task force is currently available.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 2:12:47 PM EDT
[#27]
I was scouting out some players to recruit for my task force and got tired of searching the suggested task forces on the Find page, so I started searching some firearm keywords and came across the ar15.com task forces you guys made. Decent looking task force, good job.

I noticed a few of you are still using the Green statues and thought I'd log in here to suggest you get rid of those ASAP. Replace them with purple/dark resource reward (RR) statues. When you clear your map your resource intake will be far more than the resource production brought in by any green statue. If you're a free player and don't intend on donating thousands of dollars to Supercell to max out your base, I suggest you get 3 RR statues. One masterpiece and 2 guardians. Boost them accordingly when you clear your map depending on how much resources you estimate you'll need to make a particular upgrade.

Most importantly, make sure you have a powerstone crystal statue (PSC). This increases your overall powerstone intake and the more NPC and PvP bases you beat will give you lots of free powerstones and powder.

Quoted:

View Quote

What you're referring to is a feeder. Many 50 member task forces have them to screen out the most active players.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Just sent a request to join.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I was scouting out some players to recruit for my task force and got tired of searching the suggested task forces on the Find page, so I started searching some firearm keywords and came across the ar15.com task forces you guys made. Decent looking task force, good job.

I noticed a few of you are still using the Green statues and thought I'd log in here to suggest you get rid of those ASAP. Replace them with purple/dark resource reward (RR) statues. When you clear your map your resource intake will be far more than the resource production brought in by any green statue. If you're a free player and don't intend on donating thousands of dollars to Supercell to max out your base, I suggest you get 3 RR statues. One masterpiece and 2 guardians. Boost them accordingly when you clear your map depending on how much resources you estimate you'll need to make a particular upgrade.

Most importantly, make sure you have a powerstone crystal statue (PSC). This increases your overall powerstone intake and the more NPC and PvP bases you beat will give you lots of free powerstones and powder.

What you're referring to is a feeder. Many 50 member task forces have them to screen out the most active players.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for the advice.  Whats the name of your task force?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 10:59:13 PM EDT
[#30]
I agree for the most part on the green statues.  I usually build them just to smash them for the powder, but my gold masterpiece...42% increase in gold production...That thing keeps me having lots of gold at all times.  Aside from that one green statue, I see the others as a waste and better off being replaced by a RR statue.  

I have 2 RR statues.  One is 41%, the other is 20%.  I usually boost the masterpiece on Dr T nights (if I have a big upgrade planned) so I end up with 102% resource reward.  That helps a lot!

I got rid of my power stone statues and cant tell much of a difference in stones.  

Blue statues...I think lower level players should not mess with them and should focus on the reds.  I think as a whole offense is more important at lower levels.  As you get higher, defense becomes a little more important when you are trying to save for a big upgrade.  I boost my defensive damage statue on Terror days (if I'm saving for a big upgrade) and I've noticed that it seems to deter people from attacking me.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:32:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Thanks for the advice.  Whats the name of your task force?
View Quote

I didn't come here to advertise it, but since you asked it's TAP RACK BANG w/ 25 members. I'm the leader. I had another task force, but we moved the active members to this one less than 2 months ago.

You guys that are in the AR15.com task force should think very carefully before expanding to 50 members. It might seem appealing as you can invite more members from the forum, but the intel requirements were changed on the last update. They scaled the intel requirements for task forces depending on the total size. For 25 members they reduced it like 10% to make it a bit easier. To be honest it I think they need to reduce it another 10%. For a 50 member task force they increased it and you really have to push your members on intel collection to be able to run hard ops daily. As far as beating the higher ops that a 50 member task force should be running (the top 4-5 ops), it takes a lot of teamwork and proper attack strategy. A few bad attacks can ruin it for everyone and you won't beat the op. Once you get to the point you feel everyone in your 25 member task force is experienced enough in attack strategies to near solo an op by themselves, then open it up to 50 members as you'll need each and every attack.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:48:50 PM EDT
[#32]
I dont want to open it to 50 man.  I try to keep track of who is and isnt pulling their weight.  I dont want to double the number of people I have to track.  

Lately I have been kicking quite a few people, trying to get active folks who collect intel and participate in the ops.

ETA Your TF is full of some active people!
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 2:57:39 AM EDT
[#33]
shit I didnt realize I wasnt pulling very many pieces of intelligence, I'll get on it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#34]
I ended up with a 49% resource reward statue last night.  I may scrap my little 20% one next time I get a decent troop health guardian.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#35]

I wasn't to fond of the power stone masterpiece either, so I recycled it in to powder.

Made room for another gun boat energy guardian..
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 2:20:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I wasn't to fond of the power stone masterpiece either, so I recycled it in to powder.

Made room for another gun boat energy guardian..
View Quote

Here's a link to the statue charts

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/219660-yesup-s-Ultimate-Guide-to-Power-Stones-and-Statues

A lower percentage PSC statue may not feel like it helps much, but keep it and replace it with a higher percentage statue when you build one. As the percentage gets higher you'll notice a significant difference. Boost it on Dr. Terror days too.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 6:21:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Just started the game since I'm a bit bored with CoC right now. Any openings?
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#38]

AR15 Task force is currently full..

Link Posted: 3/15/2015 6:32:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Keep building up and playing. Just as with any game, people get bored and drop off. When they do that we do kick them, so there will be an opening. If I see an opening I will IM you on here. You'll just need to post your gamer name in this thread when you're IMed, and then request to join on the game and we'll add you.

Link Posted: 3/15/2015 7:02:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Keep building up and playing. Just as with any game, people get bored and drop off. When they do that we do kick them, so there will be an opening. If I see an opening I will IM you on here. You'll just need to post your gamer name in this thread when you're IMed, and then request to join on the game and we'll add you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think my in game name is Foxtrot. I'll confirm it.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm heading out to Cola Warrior West leaving tomorrow, I'd really like to not get kicked from the TF for bein on leave.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 9:36:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm heading out to Cola Warrior West leaving tomorrow, I'd really like to not get kicked from the TF for bein on leave.
View Quote

You won't.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:25:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

As long as you let us know, which you did.  No issues.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:18:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Anybody else not able to get on this morning?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm getting a server maintenance message.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh good.
I can't get raided for a while then.

Our Op boat should be in with the goodies soon, and I have my sub out that will come in a few hours behind it. I'm keeping from unloading my supply boats and my mines and all as well. I think you can go 12 hours before they stop adding. As long as you haven't unloaded it it can't be raided.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:11:52 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Oh good.

Our Op boat should be in with the goodies soon, and I have my sub out that will come in a few hours behind it. I'm keeping from unloading my supply boats and my mines and all as well. I think you can go 12 hours before they stop adding. As long as you haven't unloaded it it can't be raided.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh good.

If you lose a resource base, the uncollected loot from that base is lost as well.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm finally high enough to join a taskforce now. Let me know when a spot opens.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:36:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just checked, we're at 25, but something will come open I'm sure in a week or so. seems to be about normal time frame. What is your gamer name on BB?
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 8:11:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Just checked, we're at 25, but something will come open I'm sure in a week or so. seems to be about normal time frame. What is your gamer name on BB?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Foxtrot08 is my in game name too. Makes things easy.

Thanks!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top