Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Very weird how this clan isn't attacking...
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree. I am guessing they wait till the last moment, trying the surprise bukkake.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 4:09:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I agree. I am guessing they wait till the last moment, trying the surprise bukkake.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah 38 attacks all in the last 2 hours.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 7:29:35 PM EDT
[#4]
War boner isn't as fun with it's used against someone that doesn't fight back
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 10:16:43 PM EDT
[#5]
which one of you is 'evil'?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 4:51:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
which one of you is 'evil'?
View Quote

He is gone... It is believed that he spammed us in global before leaving.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Is anyone Bob? Also, Chris you were rejected by mistake, if you would like to join request again with FBHO
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 9:55:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Is anyone Bob? Also, Chris you were rejected by mistake, if you would like to join request again with FBHO
View Quote
bob needs to join us!

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 3:06:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
bob needs to join us!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
bob needs to join us!

WE GOT BOB!!!
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll give you my bob!
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 8:23:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'll give you my bob!
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Maintenance break!
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 6:29:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 6:43:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Whatever update or change they made, I can no longer open the app on my iPad2.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maintenance break!

Whatever update or change they made, I can no longer open the app on my iPad2.

the main troubleshooting on the forum say to fully restart your device. and if that doesnt work, to delete and reinstall the app.

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 9:37:55 PM EDT
[#16]
We moved our clan to show closed because of the random request we kept receiving. If you're interested in joining and meet our requirements, post in here so we can ensure we add you. Thanks

Joe
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 10:52:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Great effort this past war gentlemen. We needed every  attack to win and we got it.   Love the dedication.

Botis
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 11:39:44 PM EDT
[#18]
GOOD WAR TONIGHT GUYS, ANOTHER CLUTCH TEAMWORK EFFORT! Its also great to see every war so far using every attack, leaving nothing on the table!
Oh and i'll just leave this here, some loot from the other night during our Trophy Push Weekend that was a success with great participation.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm not sure what every ones schedule is going to be for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. I'm unfortunately going to be fighting everyone else and driving to my parents Wednesday night. I will be with family Thursday and Friday so I'm not really looking to war. I'll either drop out or maybe we could postpone war for the holiday. I know Boris was talking about taking a break over the Christmas holiday. I know some of us would like to upgrade our hero's without being without them in war. Maybe the Thanksgiving holiday could be used for the same. Let me know anyone's thoughts.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:27:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Come join us. We'll make you Leader
View All Quotes

But I'm already leader of the other clan.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

But I'm already leader of the other clan.
View All Quotes

Regardless of being leader or not, you're more then welcome to join us for a war if you'd like. It's been awhile and it would be fun to shoot the shit.

Joe
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:46:55 PM EDT
[#25]
great win #10 last night guys, tough clan with 55 wins that wars all the time, we've got a great group working together as a team. keep it up!

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#26]
On our current schedule, we'll be starting war tonight, that will finish up Sunday night (Nov 23rd). If we did another war after, It will run from Monday Nov 24th, to Weds Nov 26th. Will this be too close to Thanksgiving for people?

We are already taking Thanksgiving and possibly the weekend off due to the holiday.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
On our current schedule, we'll be starting war tonight, that will finish up Sunday night (Nov 23rd). If we did another war after, It will run from Monday Nov 24th, to Weds Nov 26th. Will this be too close to Thanksgiving for people?

We are already taking Thanksgiving and possibly the weekend off due to the holiday.
View Quote

War finish on Wed. works for me.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am all for doing both of those wars, and then I say we kick war off again on Sunday, November 30th. This gives everyone the opportunity to enjoy their Thanksgiving Day, and the following weekend. War would not actually start until December 1st.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:12:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I am all for doing both of those wars, and then I say we kick war off again on Sunday, November 30th. This gives everyone the opportunity to enjoy their Thanksgiving Day, and the following weekend. War would not actually start until December 1st.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm good with this.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm good with war ending on Wednesday. I can attack early in the morning.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#31]
WAR!
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the work they have been putting in. Everyone is working on bettering themselves, and through that, bettering the clan. Everyone is willing to try new attacks, and listen to different ideas without getting offended. Thanks for working your asses off guys!

Joe
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:48:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the work they have been putting in. Everyone is working on bettering themselves, and through that, bettering the clan. Everyone is willing to try new attacks, and listen to different ideas without getting offended. Thanks for working your asses off guys!

Joe
View Quote
agreed, the big thing is being able to tell someone that they could have done something better or differently and not have the person take offense. All too often people go on the defense as soon as someone suggests something different than what they were doing, and not just in video games but in everyday life.

Taint

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:24:53 AM EDT
[#34]
another excellent win tonight team!

keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 1:08:32 AM EDT
[#35]
I would like to give a shout out to Doh. Thanks for being there throughout every war and helping to organize and ensure that people are attacking bases for stars and not for loot. Thanks for always being willing to offer advice and help out wherever possible. You are a great part of the clan an are appreciated. I would also like to give props to 3chainz. You're always willing to donate and help out wherever you can.

All in all, I would like to say, we have the best clan out there and wouldn't trade it for any other.

Joe
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 1:15:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I would like to give a shout out to Doh. Thanks for being there throughout every war and helping to organize and ensure that people are attacking bases for stars and not for loot. Thanks for always being willing to offer advice and help out wherever possible. You are a great part of the clan an are appreciated. I would also like to give props to 3chainz. You're always willing to donate and help out wherever you can.

All in all, I would like to say, we have the best clan out there and wouldn't trade it for any other.

Joe
View Quote

Doh is Godrilla47 and 3chainz is 00sdime00
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#37]
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!! We will be taking a break from war until this weekend to give everyone a chance to enjoy the holidays with their family without worrying about warring.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:41:18 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!! We will be taking a break from war until this weekend to give everyone a chance to enjoy the holidays with their family without worrying about warring.
View Quote
RAID WEEKEND. i'm hoping to get a ton of my walls done up and at least 1 hero upgrade (actually about 2K dark elixir away from starting level 8 barbarian king)

Link Posted: 11/30/2014 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#39]
WAR starts again tonight!
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 7:17:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Great win last night guys. Keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 1:58:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Guys a quick reminder here: Yes the game can be really fucky with the match making system and put us up against uneven teams like it did last night, but that doesn't excuse us from using both war attacks. Reread the rules in the op. both are mandatory. Doesnt matter what you see someone say in the thread. They both get used. If you cant guarantee you can use both in a war, your ass better be dropping out temporarily before we start war. You all know our war schedule and when we start.

Use both your attacks like you mean it, you're still gaining war stars, limited loot, but the biggest thing...PRACTICE and experience using your gowipe or strong war attacks. Its all we want from everyone. Full team commitment. Because we're an awesome team that works together win or lose.

You guys are all awesome the way we've come together as a team. Lets keep it up and continue to have success. Don't let bad match ups discourage you.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 3:21:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Sorry guys, I spent the day babysitting my 81 year old grandmother, who has almost no hearing, Alzheimer's and very limited mobility, while my grandfather had a medical procedure done. It was supposed to be for about 3 hours, but because of some complications it turned into a 8 hour day. Grandpa is fine but the schedule got all messed up and I had to stay with both of them while my aunt did the running around to get needed things. I got home, queued up my war army and laid down for a nap while they cooked. I slept through the alarm and woke up after war was over.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#44]
For whatever reason, my data didn't transfer over when leaving Android and going back to iOS, so I'm trying to hurry up and build back up.  Will be hollering at you all when I've met the requirements.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
For whatever reason, my data didn't transfer over when leaving Android and going back to iOS, so I'm trying to hurry up and build back up.  Will be hollering at you all when I've met the requirements.
View Quote

If you still have the iOS, try loading that and selecting link from the settings, then link them together and you should be OK. If you've already tried, ignore me, just trying to help. What's the name and what th are you so we have an idea where you're at.

Joe
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Ya I think I accidentally hit the wrong button and didn't link.  Oh well.  TH 4 and "lexus" is the name.  

Got a ways to go, but I'll get there.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Take care of your family first, it's only a game.

I hope your grandpa gets well soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry guys, I spent the day babysitting my 81 year old grandmother, who has almost no hearing, Alzheimer's and very limited mobility, while my grandfather had a medical procedure done. It was supposed to be for about 3 hours, but because of some complications it turned into a 8 hour day. Grandpa is fine but the schedule got all messed up and I had to stay with both of them while my aunt did the running around to get needed things. I got home, queued up my war army and laid down for a nap while they cooked. I slept through the alarm and woke up after war was over.

Take care of your family first, it's only a game.

I hope your grandpa gets well soon.
grandpa is ok, it wasn't anything serious but the routine procedure wasn't so routine. endoscopy is a bitch.

I was pissed that I had a war army cooked I' been raiding with all archers lately, that shit was expensive

Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Tough lose last night guys. At least we used all our attacks. We'll get'em next time.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Tough lose last night guys. At least we used all our attacks. We'll get'em next time.
View Quote

Sorry guys for my screw up. Still can't believe I brought all jumps thinking they were heals for a hog army.  Oops...
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Sorry guys for my screw up. Still can't believe I brought all jumps thinking they were heals for a hog army.  Oops...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sorry, I'm still loling at that

don't beat yourself up, even if you 3 starred that we would have had a hard time. One attack doesn't win or lose a war imo

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top