Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 4:04:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I gotta be honest. I am having a hard time figuring out what we are looking at in that picture.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I gotta be honest. I am having a hard time figuring out what we are looking at in that picture.
View Quote

That would be my groin area, about two inches up and to the left my junk. My hand is holding the waistband of my pants up so I can snap the picture.

Joe
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 2:20:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

His new mangina
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 4:29:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Going to be a tough war tonight. But we got this.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:39:02 PM EDT
[#5]
New war tonight gentelman. Time to get back on a win streak.

Joe
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

New war tonight gentelman. Time to get back on a win streak.

Joe
View Quote
lets go for 20 this time

Link Posted: 3/12/2015 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd like to join.  Clan currently closed.  Th8 with nearly maxed defenses. Teslas finishing now.  Working on walls and dark troops.  Currently jim in "the arfcom clan"
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 9:26:51 PM EDT
[#8]
welcome to the clan jim! looking forward to having you war with us.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 11:13:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry wrong thread.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#10]
I would like to join your clan was in the arfcom clan but got kicked for some reason.  I am maxed town hall with 2 inferno towers, 3xbows, and all level 4 teslas.  Let me know if you would like me to join.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:24:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I would like to join your clan was in the arfcom clan but got kicked for some reason.  I am maxed town hall with 2 inferno towers, 3xbows, and all level 4 teslas.  Let me know if you would like me to join.
View Quote

Right now your base and troops are underdeveloped. With you being a th10 with inferno towers, you would probably be ranked in our top 5 with wars. With the current troops you have, there is no way you could hang in the top 5. In our wars, you are expected to hit your straight across opponent with success. Right now, you would not be able to do that.

Work on getting your defense built up so that they are, at minimum, the equivalent of a maxed th9. You should do the same with your troops. Once that is done, feel free to reapply.

Joe
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 3:39:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Right now your base and troops are underdeveloped. With you being a th10 with inferno towers, you would probably be ranked in our top 5 with wars. With the current troops you have, there is no way you could hang in the top 5. In our wars, you are expected to hit your straight across opponent with success. Right now, you would not be able to do that.

Work on getting your defense built up so that they are, at minimum, the equivalent of a maxed th9. You should do the same with your troops. Once that is done, feel free to reapply.

Joe
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Joe
i'm gonna go one step further and say that with the loot penalty associated with every TH upgrade you take,  you are basically cutting your hands and feet off by rushing. Your best bet is to delete your account and start over on a completely fresh game because the grind with the loot penalty to finish maxing out is gonna take far longer than it would just to start over. good luck with the game bro.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:00:14 PM EDT
[#13]
I forgot about the loot penalty.  I've been wanting to go to 9 so badly, but keep telling myself that the "next tax" will increase so I'm better off just sitting at 8 until I totally max my walls and troops.  Now I have to talk to myself about the loot penalty too.  Oh well, it'll be fun cruising along at near max th8 with more elixir than I can ever use.  I just need gold, lots and lots of gold.  I thought for sure I was completing my last tesla upgrade, then I checked my lvl5 tesla and it's upgradable to lvl6.  Hence, the minor all caps outburst in chat.  3 million gold each and 10 days each to upgrade my teslas.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:47:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks gents for the constructive criticisms.  I am not fully aware of the in and outs of this game or how it's matrix works.  I will concentrate on my offense and bring it up to.  My town hall level
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 1:21:02 AM EDT
[#15]
I miss you guys already  I went from being a Joe in the Warriors to a 3C in this new clan lol.  Only thing is they are a bunch of cams, not looking like such a good idea.  I'm going to help them through 2 wars then I'll be back.  Hope I still have my spot
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 1:35:46 AM EDT
[#16]
I hope there's a spot for you too..... Ass clown
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I miss you guys already  I went from being a Joe in the Warriors to a 3C in this new clan lol.  Only thing is they are a bunch of cams, not looking like such a good idea.  I'm going to help them through 2 wars then I'll be back.  Hope I still have my spot
View Quote

Never go full Joe...

Link Posted: 3/14/2015 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Thanks gents for the constructive criticisms.  I am not fully aware of the in and outs of this game or how it's matrix works.  I will concentrate on my offense and bring it up to.  My town hall level
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/14/2015 12:56:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

We will be here when you are ready.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 8:54:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Be sure to teach them Joes hog and jump attack.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 11:02:43 PM EDT
[#21]
big win tonight boys, most stars for sure @ 20 man wars.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 11:44:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Guys,

We're open for new members.  If there is anyone that doesn't war as much as yall, send em over.  Good luck!

bdjaw
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Indeed, well played all.
I hope my base continues to hold up so well, I made some small tweaks after reviewing the 7 attacks.  Mostly just fine tuning traps, hoping to kill hogs in one shot instead of them getting healed and running off.

Quoted:
big win tonight boys, most stars for sure @ 20 man wars.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/19/2015 12:50:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Livestream on YouTube: http://supr.cl/ClashYouTube
Livestream on Twitch: http://supr.cl/ClashTwitch

Link Posted: 3/19/2015 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Clear out a space in Joes mangina, I'm coming back tomorrow night
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:58:32 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote
who are you? you new?

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 6:29:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

We will be in the middle of a war at that time. We do not accept members while we are at war. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Joe

Just kidding, see you soon!
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 8:57:40 AM EDT
[#28]
This is Rob. Finally got the approval email last night. The GoWiPe Vids are super useful Rykn0w!
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Bob you bastard!  Someone needs to send me an invite lol
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 3:51:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll open it so you can request to join

Joe

Edit: you're already in. Damn, I wanted to reject you.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

This is Rob. Finally got the approval email last night. The GoWiPe Vids are super useful Rykn0w!
View Quote
welcome aboard rob!

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Got room for a couple more?  

I'd be down, but need help with building defensive base.  Lvl 9 TH, level 3 dragons, one barracks with pekkas.

My 15 year old wants in too, if possible.  Lvl 8 TH, level 3 dragons, level 2 pekkas, level 1 golems.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 1:42:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol. I got quick a little quick fingered there.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'd be down, but need help with building defensive base.  Lvl 9 TH, level 3 dragons, one barracks with pekkas.

My 15 year old wants in too, if possible.  Lvl 8 TH, level 3 dragons, level 2 pekkas, level 1 golems.
View Quote

Ok, first off, what is the clan that you're currently in? Second, we're not very kid friendly. I'm not saying your son hasn't heard the stuff that we would say, but we get pretty vulgar.

I'd like to see you're base before I give you the definite yes or no. As far as your son, I think we would have to say no. The chat we get into so,either is just as bad GD...

Joe
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 1:58:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Ok, first off, what is the clan that you're currently in? Second, we're not very kid friendly. I'm not saying your son hasn't heard the stuff that we would say, but we get pretty vulgar.

I'd like to see you're base before I give you the definite yes or no. As far as your son, I think we would have to say no. The chat we get into so,either is just as bad GD...

Joe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Joe

I opened our clan so you can request to join. Go ahead and shoot us a request letting us know who you are
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I opened our clan so you can request to join. Go ahead and shoot us a request letting us know who you are
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Joe

Done. Like I said, will probably need help/suggestions for setting up a war base. Geared towards protecting resources for my regular base.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 3:48:43 PM EDT
[#37]
https://youtu.be/85Siier1R38?t=10m56s

Clash of Clans Finnish Tournament Live Stream (rebroadcast) Hosted by Chief Pat and Galadon.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 5:02:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Great war last time guys. I do believe that was our largest margin we have won by. keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Great war last time guys. I do believe that was our largest margin we have won by. keep up the good work!
View Quote
I'm in.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:25:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Well just thought I would share the work of one of our own, Doh!

I love the looks of this knife and I hope to get to handle it tomorrow or Monday.  Thanks again for the awesome work!

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#41]
That reminds me, I need to talk to Doh about a skinner.

That handle does look cool TK.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I love the looks of this knife and I hope to get to handle it tomorrow or Monday.  Thanks again for the awesome work!

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q704/TKolbus/Kitchen%20Jack%20LB%203_zpsgbuyrdlz.jpg

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q704/TKolbus/Kitchen%20Jack%20LB%20cover%205_zpsqfihuo2q.jpg
View Quote
Damn, that's pretty cool looking.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q704/TKolbus/Kitchen%20Jack%20LB%203_zpsgbuyrdlz.jpg

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q704/TKolbus/Kitchen%20Jack%20LB%20cover%205_zpsqfihuo2q.jpg
View Quote

It was my pleasure. 52100 high carbon alloy.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 10:19:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Here is a lavaloonion how to I found.

Eta heres one more.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 11:43:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Here is a lavaloonion how to I found.

http://youtu.be/szYc3_LoQOQ

Eta heres one more.

https://youtu.be/PdxnxzR2EbA
View Quote

Good videos
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Dragaloon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1GxeCLzI-90

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zijSEfIkX_4

Th8 Hog video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=29XjUFmmdik

Posting from my phone, copy/pasta.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:22:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Either we have a set war schedule or we don't. This is bullshit. Use the kik app to let people know if we are starting up right again.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:25:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Regardless of if I am allowed to stay or go, I feel it necessary to discuss what just happened. Do you guys want this on thread or off
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Hey guys, just wanted to reiterate thatI hope there are no hard feelings with me leaving.  I had a ton of fun clashing with you guys but there is a lot going on in my life right now that I need to focus on.  

Good luck and maybe I will come back if y'all are cool with it and things settle down.

Best foings.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 8:14:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Hey guys, just wanted to reiterate thatI hope there are no hard feelings with me leaving.  I had a ton of fun clashing with you guys but there is a lot going on in my life right now that I need to focus on.  

Good luck and maybe I will come back if y'all are cool with it and things settle down.

Best foings.
View Quote

You are welcome back anytime. Just let us know And we'll get you in. Hell, I'll even allow you to join mid war. No hard feelings. Hope to see you back in the clan soon.

Joe
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top