Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#1]
great war going right now guys, we pretty much have it in the bag at this point with a bunch of their guys quitting and using bad attacks.

-

For Christmas plans I know we've been planning on possibly taking a week or 2 off there around Christmas just because of the varied breaks people may have and might not be around. I think it would be a good 1-2 week period for people to work on going fullbore upgrading heroes and such.

I'm good for the entire period as I won't be traveling or anything. But lets get some other opinions in and see what you guys want to do.

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I have no plans that will interfere with clash, but I am not opposed to taking a break if others do have stuff going on.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:29:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have no plans that will interfere with clash, but I am not opposed to taking a break if others do have stuff going on.
View Quote

Im the same, I don't have any plans that will interfere so I'm all for WAR. However, if others want a break, I will go along with it for the holidays. I recommend that if we do take a break, we continue following our current schedule, that will take us to war ending on December 22. We could them take a break from war after that and kick off our next war on December 31 so war will not start until January 1. But that's if we take a break.

Joe
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 8:25:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think I have any plans, but my family is famous for not telling me things until the last second, or not telling me at all

I've got some serious grinding for gold and dark to get done though so I'm fine with a break for however long

Taint
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm fine with whatever the war schedule is.  No big plans but looting for big upgrades is always fun.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 9:29:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm good to war! But whatever.

Brian
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:38:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I will be available for war but would use any downtime to upgrade some things.

Brilliant war tonight guys! As always it's a pleasure working with you all.

-doh!
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 12:05:12 AM EDT
[#8]
I will war if we war. If we take a break I will upgrade as much as possible.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 12:31:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought I wanted a break to upgrade my heroes. But I'm going to just upgrade my heroes. If we war and ones under construction... oh well. War it is
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I should be able to get my attacks in.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#11]
BUMP FOR WAR STARTING SOON! GET SOME!
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

War is going good. Keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:42:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What he said!

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 10:55:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice win tonight guys!
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:28:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Nice win tonight guys!
View Quote

Great win! 50-36 against a pretty evenly matched clan, I'll take it. Keep it up gents!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#16]
our last war went great, beat a team with 84 wins. currently facing a clan with 96 wins. pretty equal but a bunch of their higher ups have low level troops. lets take em to the woodshed!
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 2:36:37 AM EDT
[#17]
another great win tonight, beating a clan with 96 wins!

Link Posted: 12/23/2014 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

another great win tonight, beating a clan with 96 wins!

http://i.imgur.com/K8VfbdQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/auwXm11.jpg
View Quote
I'm glad I was able to contribute to this win!

Taint

Link Posted: 12/25/2014 1:43:38 AM EDT
[#19]
A great win tonight boys!!

Merry Christmas
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 2:32:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Bump to page 1
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 10:24:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Another war win boys, keep up the work!
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 1:04:58 AM EDT
[#22]
"I raid for the challenge."-The Warlord
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 5:46:25 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

"I raid for the challenge."-The Warlord

http://i.imgur.com/oCuvSgF.jpg
View Quote
this looks 'shopped, i've seen plenty of shops in my day

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Nope. Thats mine. ignore the red squiggles. Thats the result of me trying to figure out screenshots on my new phone.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#25]
I believe the win last night makes 8 in a row. I could not ask for a better group of clashers.

Link Posted: 1/3/2015 8:00:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I believe the win last night makes 8 in a row. I could not ask for a better group of clashers.

View Quote

You could ask but I don't think you would find one.

Link Posted: 1/6/2015 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Bump this bitch back on the first page where it belongs.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 10:53:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Tough war gents, I thought we had it. Sucks to lose by 1.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 2:03:45 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Tough war gents, I thought we had it. Sucks to lose by 1.
View Quote
pewpewpewpewpew

Link Posted: 1/10/2015 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#30]
hey - i'm brian's buddy jim. looking to join a serious clan. player name "pank" in clan "dirty dawgs" right now.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

hey - i'm brian's buddy jim. looking to join a serious clan. player name "pank" in clan "dirty dawgs" right now.
View Quote
welcome to the team and arfcom pank!

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 11:33:17 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 1/14/2015 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 1:19:02 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote
Truth!

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:16:35 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Just sent this to my wife....awaiting response.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Good win tonight guys!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:26:26 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Good win tonight guys!
View Quote
yep!, was worried with the lavaloonions, but it worked out!

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Would you guys be ok with me joining for a week then taking off for a week or two? Looks like your schedule results in 2-3 wars per week and I don't know if I can devote that much time consistently.  I'm in retirees now, I was in Mutiny for several weeks and retirees before that.  Probably ready to jump back into war once drag3 finishes, although I may hold off for wb5 to boost my gowipe a bit.  My coc tag is "jim" if you want to check out my base and profile.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Ill join, I haven't been as active lately.  I can start playing again, my name is W4hl-3y something like that.

*edit*. Nvm my request to join was declined...lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Ill join, I haven't been as active lately.  I can start playing again, my name is W4hl-3y something like that.

View Quote

You were denied because your post wasn't seen in time. However, an invite has been sent to you. If you don't see it, please request again and we'll get you in.

Joe
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Would you guys be ok with me joining for a week then taking off for a week or two? Looks like your schedule results in 2-3 wars per week and I don't know if I can devote that much time consistently.  I'm in retirees now, I was in Mutiny for several weeks and retirees before that.  Probably ready to jump back into war once drag3 finishes, although I may hold off for wb5 to boost my gowipe a bit.  My coc tag is "jim" if you want to check out my base and profile.
View Quote
we really need committed guys who can devote time to war and being competitive and loyal to the team, its part of our winning team dynamics.

we have taken some temp guys in the past when we needed extra guys to hit a specific number for war, but right now we're good and just trying to build a solid roster

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
You were denied because your post wasn't seen in time. However, an invite has been sent to you. If you don't see it, please request again and we'll get you in.

Joe
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Joe
yah i had just checked the forum and didnt see any posts and when i opened the game back up and see the request about 'i applied on the site' i rejected it because we are in war prep day right now and we do get the sneaky sneaky clans we're facing trying to sneak their way in to scout our war bases.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Any room in the clan for me? Late TH7, will be kicking off th8 upgrade this week. Name ingame is "DonkOtron", i'd like to leave my current clan as soon as this evening when current war ends.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Any room in the clan for me? Late TH7, will be kicking off th8 upgrade this week. Name ingame is "DonkOtron", i'd like to leave my current clan as soon as this evening when current war ends.

View Quote
whats the name of the clan so we can spec your profile/base

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:05:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
yah i had just checked the forum and didnt see any posts and when i opened the game back up and see the request about 'i applied on the site' i rejected it because we are in war prep day right now and we do get the sneaky sneaky clans we're facing trying to sneak their way in to scout our war bases.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Joe

Guess he didn't wanna join?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 1:59:27 AM EDT
[#46]
warlord tryouts begin tomorrow at 2000 hours

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:15:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Huh?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#48]
I've never played this. Can I join? My little brother talks non stop about this game.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:06:58 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I've never played this. Can I join? My little brother talks non stop about this game.
View Quote
we're looking for skilled experienced players expected to perform above and beyond in war and be active in the clan. the other arfcom clans I believe are still open to letting new players in. a few of them have threads floating around in this very subforum section.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#50]
clan is closed, I can't join back up
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top