Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Patrol Ops mission with HLC weapon packs, RHS weapon packs, Community Upgrade Project, and NATO / Spetsnaz weapons with Blastcore effects and JSRS Dragonfyre.  Not asking too much.

*ETA GPNVG18 Panoramic Night Vision and USSOCOM Rangers, SEALS, Devgru clothing pack cause Woodland BDU's.  'Nuff said.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I built a gaming pc, downloaded Arma 3 on steam, downloaded the play with 6 and the mods but when I try to start it says I have some radio file missing. What do I need to do? This is way too complicated by the way but I am too far in to back out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
So I built a gaming pc, downloaded Arma 3 on steam, downloaded the play with 6 and the mods but when I try to start it says I have some radio file missing. What do I need to do? This is way too complicated by the way but I am too far in to back out.

You are probably missing the task force arrowhead radio plugin in you teamspeak.  There's a DLL file in TFAR you toss in you TS plugin directory, then enable it in TS under plugins

Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit always gets complicated with a server that has 80+ mods attached to it. OP needs to clean up the server, get rid of unused mods, useless mods (ie tactical beard). It will help the FPS a bit.

Not bashing the OP. I know ATV has put a lot of hours into it, but there is a time when too much is too much.

Also, enabling 3rd person would be beneficial with a players FPS too. Sometimes first person lowers my FPS a lot...And I have a pretty decent machine.

It's certainly not for everyone

The new framework missions run quite a bit different then the old style ones.  We can even do fallujah now, with me hosting even on a non-dedicated, and everyone still gets good FPS.  Downside is we'll need to coordinate times.   Jump on TS and find me.   I'll be on this wed, for example.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:24:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Patrol Ops mission with HLC weapon packs, RHS weapon packs, Community Upgrade Project, and NATO / Spetsnaz weapons with Blastcore effects and JSRS Dragonfyre.  Not asking too much.

*ETA GPNVG18 Panoramic Night Vision and USSOCOM Rangers, SEALS, Devgru clothing pack cause Woodland BDU's.  'Nuff said.

View Quote

There's a "wide" NVGs in the mod pack, kinda like A2s NVGs.  Nice big ellipse instead of the weird circle in vanilla.   Blastcore has largely been superseeded by vanilla upgrades to the explosion effects.  Sadly the maker of blastcore has vanished.  Someone has picked up the work of tracers though.
There are hundreds (literally) of weapons in the repo.  You should be well pleased.  

I changed the dragonfyre to dragonfyre light to help save space.  Also reduced the mod count to like 75.  Still alot, but its worth the library of modern stuff that it provides.   You really should see the new missions in action.  Perhaps we could schedule a time??
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There's a "wide" NVGs in the mod pack, kinda like A2s NVGs.  Nice big ellipse instead of the weird circle in vanilla.   Blastcore has largely been superseeded by vanilla upgrades to the explosion effects.  Sadly the maker of blastcore has vanished.  Someone has picked up the work of tracers though.

There are hundreds (literally) of weapons in the repo.  You should be well pleased.  

I changed the dragonfyre to dragonfyre light to help save space.  Also reduced the mod count to like 75.  Still alot, but its worth the library of modern stuff that it provides.   You really should see the new missions in action.  Perhaps we could schedule a time??
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nights are best for me...especially weekend

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got another mission ready to new mission ready to go plus another about 40% done.  Catch ya on TS.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 2:08:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Still waiting on Mogadishu video so I know what I am going into.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 8:34:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Still waiting on Mogadishu video so I know what I am going into.
View Quote

Beware the loud tune at the beginning.

Should the mission be after the blackhawks crash?  The crashed BHs are part of the map.

Link Posted: 9/19/2015 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Should be like the movie, though condensed.  Like this:

Link Posted: 9/20/2015 11:36:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Should be like the movie, though condensed.  Like this:

https://youtu.be/fstV5wC1W1M

View Quote

This was probably the first game I overplayed. It was by far my favorite game and the map editor was awesome in the fact that how simple it was to make HMMWVs or Blackhawks on a pattern around the map. I was a beast with the M21.

This brings back good memories.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#10]
With the ACE system, you can actually take prisoners.  That should be reflect the first part of the mission nicely.

I'll start on it this week
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 9:29:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Alright - just purchased and installed Arma3 - ready to roll.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

Not so fast. You got lots of downloading and configuring to do (like ACE for example)
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Not so fast. You got lots of downloading and configuring to do (like ACE for example)

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Got it.

Would you kindly point me to what mods (if any) and or scenarios we play here? Would love to download and install to make (be) ready.

I am not a noob when it comes down to Arma.

Been here since the days of VBS1, VBS2 and all the subsequent versions.

This is just the latest installment for me.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Got it.

Would you kindly point me to what mods (if any) and or scenarios we play here? Would love to download and install to make (be) ready.

Thanks!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Got it.

Thanks!

Get Play with Six and sub to the OPs server mods. Should be listed in the OP

As for configuring ACE, I have no idea. None of my ACE buttons works

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#15]
I guess I'll try to get in on this action. Downloading PW6 now....
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Is server down?
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 10:57:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Whats up with the server?
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 7:00:27 PM EDT
[#18]
I got all this jazz downloaded and what have you. Haven't seen anyone on at all this week yet. When you guys decide to get a mission going shoot a message to me, Jihad Josh, on steam.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:33:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I got all this jazz downloaded and what have you. Haven't seen anyone on at all this week yet. When you guys decide to get a mission going shoot a message to me, Jihad Josh, on steam.
View Quote

Everytime I look, I don't see the server online.  Contemplating on picking up my own Arma 3 coop server.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:54:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Everytime I look, I don't see the server online.  Contemplating on picking up my own Arma 3 coop server.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Servers are pricy...but if you're gonna do it, be sure to get a 120 man KOTH server, too!

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 3:19:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Sorry guys... been stuck working alot the past couple weeks.  I'll turn the server on in the morning (when I get back from work )  The server will host more generic missions that people can drop in and out of.  My scripted missions are a bit more specific and I need to host.   Maybe someday we can coordinate a set game session time.  o.0

Mog mission is getting there... I got the heli insertions working.  AI dudes fastrope from the four blackhawks while players land to take the first objective.  After that it's gonna get hairy.  It will take a bit to script the events properly.  I have several other missions ready to play while I make the mog one.

Anyone open for late night this coming wed or maybe next weekend fri-sat?

EDIT: NO-GO on the server this morning... PW6 is being poopy... will attack it tomorrow  
Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top