Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
So is it a good or bad thing to mention that in the next mission you'll have 3x mortars and 2x 155s available to play with?  
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So is it a good or bad thing to mention that in the next mission you'll have 3x mortars and 2x 155s available to play with?  
View Quote

#happydance
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 7:48:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Give it a shot, lol, last time we gave it a shot I had the M32 launcher and acid was on a mortar, maybe a more subtle approach will work this time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok so the tower is technically a static object that is added in through some voodoo magic in the first place.  I can't edit it to make it unbreakable.  Best I could do is add another layer of walls around the bunker (tall concrete ones).  I also made the laptop unbreakable just in case.

Give it a shot

Give it a shot, lol, last time we gave it a shot I had the M32 launcher and acid was on a mortar, maybe a more subtle approach will work this time.

at that point I was killing everything
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Is the server down? I can't seem to get in.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 8:33:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, something weird, it never loads when joining.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 2:43:57 AM EDT
[#6]
hrrrm, that dam cat better not have shut the comp off again.  Will check and get it back up in the murnin' when I get home from worky.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 7:51:09 AM EDT
[#7]
It would seem I will have to get back into ArfcomArma madness.... where's my ol' boy Tuna at? And I am going to assume I have to scroll through pages for ts/vent/addons/etcs  
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 7:51:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It would seem I will have to get back into ArfcomArma madness.... where's my ol' boy Tuna at? And I am going to assume I have to scroll through pages for ts/vent/addons/etcs  
View Quote

Nope just thoroughly read OP, he's done a great job of updating it
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:42:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Server was up with no activity showing on the console since I started it.

Tried to get on the server and it sees it but no joy joining (I'm assuming that same thing you guys saw).   Took it down and messed around a bit, noticed I forgot to add a recent addition of RH accessories.  Loaded up again and was able to join normally.  Huh, that was weird, I usually get a diff indicator when missing a mod.  Anyhow, looks like it is working once again.   Dam you arma!  
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:19:15 PM EDT
[#10]
so I hopped on for a few hours tonight, discovered that not only do I love mortars, but that I can spot my own shots with a uav. so I got to the first Intel drop at a pretty good clip and grab the intel, and then nothing it shows the objective complete but doesnt pop the second intel drop. It was at this point I just start screwing around with uavs and decide to see if the second intel drop is populated, sure enough it is. I kill all those fools and no intel is to be found so I log out and log back in, boom second intel mission is on the map but no intel to be found. So I scout the next objective I remember with the new and improved Tough Book in a tower. The tower is the with some dudes and tanks and a tunguska, so I head over. After I few tries I kill the t-72 and that evil tunguska but alas there is a cargo box blocking off the tower base. After a few tries I get really skinny and get into tower base. Sure enough Tough Book is there and lets me enter the codes I don't have. Then my frames drop to single digits and I think I have crashed the game, I am greeted with this

WTF OVER lets see how it looks in the NVGs after all this was at night,

OMG its coming straight for me and its not stopping

ok thats fire  after it ended a look through the binos was a revealed pure devastation in the city below but before I could fully survey the damage

So whats next? that was a pretty awesome mission your good at this thing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 3:05:37 AM EDT
[#11]
You sneaky devil.  Well seeing that you've played the mission a bunch of times I guess I'll let that count.    Seems I have a few mission continuity bugs to work out (d'oh).  Yeah that base is supposed to be blocked off until you kill the commander and get the codes, lol.  Will fix stuff for future mission rotation.

You've now unlocked the next mission.  Time to hunt down some more ISIS a-holes.  I will make the change over in the morning.

Glad you are enjoying my humble ideas.  I try to incorporate something different in each mission.  I'm getting some more knowledge at scripting, and have started to figure out some different techniques.

Current mission in development is a winter map.  Bring your snow shoes cause more Russian-backed rebels are popping up, this time in the gulf of Finland.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:21:48 PM EDT
[#12]
wow The herp has gone full derp

This may cause an issue because one of the the mod makers ( Is-mod ) got scared and deleted his thread off of the BIS forums and potentialy PWS.  Sad because his mod is awesome, and the new mission uses it.  If anyone runs into compatibility issues the mod can still be found HERE  Well scratch that, it's been removed from armaholic as well.  I grabbed it before it was taken down an I can setup a dropbox or something if anyone missed it. You can add it in the A3 in game menu after launching.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 5:47:26 AM EDT
[#13]
If you get an error connecting:  'Include file lop_c_faction_veh\isis_vehicles.hpp not found'

Then find in the mod list on PWS (roughly in the middle) and change Leight's OPFOR pack to version 0.7

Modders are caving and removing all ISIS logos and renaming the armies to generic equivalents.  Self-censoring wusses unfortunately.  This quick change to 0.8 broke that mod.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:14:57 PM EDT
[#14]
How many gigs are all these mods? I want to DL them but i need to know if i should wait until my Data refreshes on the 12th.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:15:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How many gigs are all these mods? I want to DL them but i need to know if i should wait until my Data refreshes on the 12th.
View Quote

~23GB
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:17:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

~23GB
View Quote

Son of a bitch... can you pause a DL on that six DL or will you have to start over?

I don't have enough on my data plan, and if i use my house net its going to take 4 days.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:19:37 PM EDT
[#17]
That's a question above my technical understanding
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is it the wording or you understand the question but don't have the answer?
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:50:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you can pause it, but I'm not positive.  I don't know if it would screw anything up if you did and waited a few days.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:21:15 AM EDT
[#20]

Son of a bitch... can you pause a DL on that six DL or will you have to start over?

I don't have enough on my data plan, and if i use my house net its going to take 4 days.
View Quote

PWS is a mod manager, yes you can stop and resume.  The biggest single mod in the list is about 7.5 gig.  You can also change in the settings where you want the mods to go, they don't have to be even on the same HD as the Arma 3 install.

Set PWS to D'load when you go to sleep.  Even on 1995 internet you'll get it done  
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 10:21:42 AM EDT
[#21]
I'd love to get back on the server, if you let me play on OpFor
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 10:48:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Due to the modders pulling their ISIS mods, or changing them to be generic, I've decided to make an IS mod for A3. Otherwise it would break my missions and I would have to fix them.  Above it all I hate censorship.  I already have the next mission largely done, but I will be distracted with this faction mod for a bit.  I got a volunteer helper out of the blue who already has done a mod so that will help immensely.  Stay tuned
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#23]
New TS:  vs26.tserverhq.com:7440

OP updated
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#24]
I've uploaded the missing mod that is no longer offically available.  Anyone new will need to grab this too

http://www.mediafire.com/download/27u6mduls4pcuft/missing-mod-v032.7z

Unzip and toss it in your A3 folder.  PWS will load it.

Link Posted: 2/17/2015 12:14:10 AM EDT
[#25]
We ever gonna get an ammo truck for da choppers. I think the an2 is broken, it randomly disappears. Im trying to get my brother set up on this but he won't stop playing starcraft.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 8:09:10 AM EDT
[#26]
I paused PWS and now i haft to dl each mod 1 at a time.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 9:26:29 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote

Its the operator

Link Posted: 2/17/2015 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Its the operator

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its the operator

Then tell me how to fix it dick i asked you earlier.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 12:14:50 AM EDT
[#29]
I've heard all kinds of weird crap happening with PWS lately.  Worst case scenario, uninstall PWS and reinstall it.  Seems to fix issues.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 3:00:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Current mission updated.

Reduced paradrop height to 1000 meters

I think I fixed the stupid fog and rain... in the desert...
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Ok. I finally got everything downloaded and setup. But I see no game.  Assuming it is down right now? 0800 Central Time.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#32]
He's asleep at this time, BTW im done as well and I still hate yall for making me play this again.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Ok. I finally got everything downloaded and setup. But I see no game.  Assuming it is down right now? 0800 Central Time.
View Quote

I leave the server running, so you all can join whenever you wish.  I see you did manage to get in. You guys usually play in the morning?  Can we get a group for Friday?  I'll even wake up early  

Once this ISIS mod I'm working on gets released, I'll be back on the development of more missions.  I have another one 87% done as it is.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 2:11:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Repo man and revenge in Ukraine are currently fubar'd  Unknown cause but I suspect alive did something.  Will troubleshoot them when I get time.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 8:18:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I leave the server running, so you all can join whenever you wish.  I see you did manage to get in. You guys usually play in the morning?  Can we get a group for Friday?  I'll even wake up early  

Once this ISIS mod I'm working on gets released, I'll be back on the development of more missions.  I have another one 87% done as it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I play all night friday so you know what is up.

Secondly anyone new to the server do not ask why the mrap is upside down in the hangar just except it. Lol
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeah that was reeeeeealy suspicious  

Mission switched to jungle time for a change of scenery.

Pods and paradropping added to the jungle.  It's windy as hell so use at your own risk!
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 8:20:03 PM EDT
[#37]
took some screens tonight, some of them turned out ok

Look at the power between my legs

This is what happens when you stop in bat country
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 2:47:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Fixed the Intel Grab mission of Slaying the Slayer.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Hey guys I downloaded all the stuff needed and I went in to activate all of the mods.  When I try to open the game now it gives me this prompt

include file userconfig\task_force_radio|radio_keys.hpp not found.  I don't know if it is an old mod that I had that I tried to apply but I don't know how to fix it to get back into the game.  anyone able to shed some light on this?  Is it the type of thing I need to go into the folder for tf radio to fix something or what.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Hey guys I downloaded all the stuff needed and I went in to activate all of the mods.  When I try to open the game now it gives me this prompt

include file userconfig\task_force_radio|radio_keys.hpp not found.  I don't know if it is an old mod that I had that I tried to apply but I don't know how to fix it to get back into the game.  anyone able to shed some light on this?  Is it the type of thing I need to go into the folder for tf radio to fix something or what.
View Quote

Go into to wherever PWS put your addons.  On PWS you can click on the A3 image on the upper left, mouse over to A3, and hit settings.  It will show where the mods are set.  You can change that to whatever you want btw.

Go to @task_force_radio folder, then the TS3 client folder, then plugins.

Copy the .dll over for whatever operating system you are using.  Assuming you have 64 bit windows, copy the win64.dll over to C:\program files\ teamspeak 3 client\plugins.

Go into settings-->plugins on TS3 and check task force arma 3 radio

This should solve your dilemma
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:42:50 PM EDT
[#41]
After much troubleshooting I'm happy to report that I got Revenge in Ukraine AND the new mission working on the dedicated server

It appears there was a mod conflict going on on dedi.   Right now Ukraine is up.   Winter mission is next in rotation.

Fallujah mission is slated next for development by request.  Helvantis has also been indexed by ALIVE so that will come soon as well.

Also added USAF mod to the repo.   Time to include some AC-130 gunship action.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
After much troubleshooting I'm happy to report that I got Revenge in Ukraine AND the new mission working on the dedicated server

It appears there was a mod conflict going on on dedi.   Right now Ukraine is up.   Winter mission is next in rotation.

Fallujah mission is slated next for development by request.  Helvantis has also been indexed by ALIVE so that will come soon as well.

View Quote

Boner activated
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:38:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Go into to wherever PWS put your addons.  On PWS you can click on the A3 image on the upper left, mouse over to A3, and hit settings.  It will show where the mods are set.  You can change that to whatever you want btw.

Copy the .dll over for whatever operating system you are using.  Assuming you have 64 bit windows, copy the win64.dll over to C:\program files\ teamspeak 3 client\plugins.
I don't know what this means

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know what this means

I can see where all of the @plugins are at.  I can open ts3 and enable the plugin there....what are you telling me to do with copy the .dll.  

I am still getting the same error code with the plugin enabled and open in ts3

This is happening when I open arma 3 through steam.  I can't even get into the game anymore.  It will either stop responding when opening or it will give me this prompt.

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:03:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Open the @taskforceradio folder.

Go to the TS3 subfolder.

In that folder open the plugins folder. In there should be some files with the extension .dll. Leave this shit open. Don't close it out.

Go to program files under my computer/local disk(not x86 if using 64bit. IIRC ts3 doesn't support 64bit so its in the regular program files folder. I may be wrong though) Find the teamspeak 3 folder. Open it and go to the plugins folder. Open it.

Drag the .DLL file from the @taskforceradio plugins subfolder that you still have open into the teamspeak 3 plugin folder that is located in your program files. If your microshaft operating system is 64 bit use the one with 64 in the name. If not, use the 32 and reevaluate your choices in life.

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:44:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Go to the TS3 subfolder.

In that folder open the plugins folder. In there should be some files with the extension .dll. Leave this shit open. Don't close it out.

Go to program files under my computer/local disk(not x86 if using 64bit. IIRC ts3 doesn't support 64bit so its in the regular program files folder. I may be wrong though) Find the teamspeak 3 folder. Open it and go to the plugins folder. Open it.

Drag the .DLL file from the @taskforceradio plugins subfolder that you still have open into the teamspeak 3 plugin folder that is located in your program files. If your microshaft operating system is 64 bit use the one with 64 in the name. If not, use the 32 and reevaluate your choices in life.

View Quote

I think I had two different tfradios and that was giving me trouble.

still having issues.  Now it is telling me
addon 'tmr_core' requires addon 'CBA_KEYBINDING'
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:25:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go to the TS3 subfolder.

Do you have CBA_A3 downloaded?  Are you launching through PWS?
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:29:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Boner activated
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boner activated

SCHWIINNNNNG!

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:59:57 PM EDT
[#48]
I believe I have the medical system working again on the winter mission.

Paradrop fixed to alleviate auto-splat  

AC-130 added to ATV003
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 4:56:56 PM EDT
[#49]
We are in the middle of trying new things

Link Posted: 2/25/2015 5:01:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Preliminary version of Fallujah map up.  It's a work in progress but enough to mess around with and see if we can get into the city without it becoming a slideshow.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top