Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2014 6:12:12 PM EDT
Looks like a few ARFCOM'ers are trickling into Star Wars Commander!

Got two "clans" going so far.

My clan, ARFCOM_EMPIRE, is for those who chose to align with the empire, and ARFCOM_CLAN is open if you are one of those rebel scum types.

Come drop by.

FBHO
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:30:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:22:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in,
likeABOSS

FBHO x87

Eta: arfcom_empire
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know who has the rebel clan. I was hoping that they might see this post and drop in.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:51:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I hope they polish this game more. The chat feature could use some help. Nothing I post shows up and stays up. Grrrrr
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:52:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't know who has the rebel clan. I was hoping that they might see this post and drop in.
View Quote
got an elder in the arfcom clash of clans clan i'm co-lead in say he started a star wars commander arfcom clan last week or so. (rebel scum)
but he's also a banned member so i dont think he'll be coming in to post

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:08:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Meh.  I gave it a try.  

I thought the AI in the story mode sucked balls.  If you can target specific things, I couldn't figure it out.  My guys deploy and immediately start shooting a fucking wall while a turret blows them to bits.  Then, the game's troops deploy like SEAL Team 6 and target my guys with the efficiency roid-raging wet work ninjas.  My guys stand there like fucking retards and continue to shoot at a wall instead of returning fire.  Yeah, a fucking wall.  

It's also nice to go to bed and wake up in the morning to find out that three different players pushed your shit in overnight and took your loot.  

This just isn't my type of game, I'm afraid.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been playing since launch.  I really like it.

Taking out shield generators really sucks.  Pretty much every scenario has them and it's really slowed down my progress.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I am in just sent a request bbohman87
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I just applied to the empire one but I have no idea what my username is.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I also agree that targeting walls instead of turrets is really starting to piss me off.

I can't seem to get my hero to show up.  They are in the queue but are never available in the campaign.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:26:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Sorry guys, I gave it my best shot but it just doesn't hold my interest at all.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:32:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Targeting walls is lame. I gave it a try
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:25:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just applied to the empire one but I have no idea what my username is.
View Quote

Resend a request with FUAROCK or FBHO.

Those see the passwords. Someone will let you in.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#14]
I joined the Rebel clan.  Just joined and I'm 2nd on the roster.  Handle in the game is "Red 5".
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Anyone experience today's update breaking their game? (Connection Error)

Uninstalled/reinstalled with no joy.

EDIT: The game did manage to fill the loading bar which resulted in a server maintenance message. So perhaps the combo of the new update with maintenance is causing my error message.

Anyone able to login at this time?

EDIT #2: Game is up and running at this time.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 3:41:12 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll be interested to see how the bots maneuver now since they were tweaked.  I would love my AT-AT to shoot turrets and buildings instead of clear cutting walls.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 9:37:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:41:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Just applied. User name is wwwww or something like that...all w's.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#19]
I tried it the game was stupid and almost unplayable..... complete waste.......

If you want a fun game that has legs try Battlenations I am a officer in a clan there and really enjoy it as a time waster
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top