Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2014 7:48:46 AM EDT
Okay so for those who dont know P.T. is the (playable teaser) for silent hills. The game is all kinds of scary, I played alot of games All of the dead space games, Amnesia, outlast. all of those. They dont even SLIGHTLY compare to this. Its only a demo, Its set in a hallway, thats a loop my wife thought it stood for perpetual torment. the game is f*cked, normally this type of thing doesnt bother me, its unpredictable, there are triggers to spark events BUT, no one has figured out many of them. Any way heres a video for those who dont know

Eta: added a few screen shots  

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#1]
SWEET JESUS they made the fog so thick in this one you can't see a damned thing!

(FIFY)

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:28:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Ya flash on my work pc is wacky , some stuff works some doesnt. Thanks tho
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm guessing the protagonist did something really bad and he's having to atone for his sins?  I dunno.  
View Quote

Just like in every other SH game.  Very original.

Still, I'll get it if it looks good on release.  Who knows when that will be.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
The graphics seem pretty badass. I'm still trying to talk to the ghost in the hallway.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 5:55:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Youtube vids I saw were meh. Graphically looked good. But story/horrorwise everything was so predictable it was a snoozefest

Babies crying
Thumps
Door jiggling slamming
Paintings changing
Obligatory fucked up stuffed animal
Etc etc etc

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Link Posted: 8/17/2014 7:17:08 AM EDT
[#7]
The aborted baby thing in the sink made me go WTF when I first saw it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 2:01:26 AM EDT
[#8]
They actually dialed down the graphics and made them muddy so people would think when they played it that no big developer had a hand in it until the end.  I finished the final puzzle last night.  Used the wait until 0.00 and take 10 steps method plus talked to the ghost during all of that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top