BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 310
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You know it's coming next week right after everyone spends their coins this week...  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the most people I've seen gathered around Xur in a long time. Picked up a second IB and the Titan helm. Just wish he'd sell that damn Ballerhorn as it eludes me still.

You know it's coming next week right after everyone spends their coins this week...  

I'd be fine with that. I still have a bunch of coins left.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:01:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So what does one do with all this inventory I've been collecting?

I've got some Relic iron, Ascendant energy, etc...

And WTF is Black wax idol ?!?   I'm supposed to eat this stuff?  
View Quote

Relic irons and etc are materials used to ugrade weapons and armor.  Save that shit.
Black was idols are used to increase glimmer gained from hive enemies.  There are different glimmer boosters for different enemies.  These glimmer boosters last 10 mins.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:03:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:22:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Seriously. I'll go so far as to say anyone who needs help farming strange coins in a weekly or something, I'll help you do it. Icebreaker is about as rare as hen's teeth, buy it, no questions asked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So yeah, if you don't have an ICE BREAKER, go get one, NOW. Do whatever it takes. If you have to sell yourself on the street corner to afford it...

Seriously. I'll go so far as to say anyone who needs help farming strange coins in a weekly or something, I'll help you do it. Icebreaker is about as rare as hen's teeth, buy it, no questions asked.

I've dismantled 4 of them, but do you think Gjallerhorn has ever dropped for me?  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#5]
If you guys want to friend me I'm DLAWDAWG on XBOX ONE I'm on just about everyday around 6pm pac coast time..
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got a Crota checkpoint on both of my characters I'd like to get finished this weekend (seems that Crota is quite buggy since the update).

Also wouldn't mind doing a Vault run (Still wanting Atheon's Epilogue).
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:54:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've got a Crota checkpoint on both of my characters I'd like to get finished this weekend (seems that Crota is quite buggy since the update).

View Quote

I'd run them with you, but I won't be on until Sunday. Feel free and add me if you are on xbox one. ws450r
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:57:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Having trouble posting the link from my phone but an 18-year old kid was arrested in the UK who is believed to be one of the lizard squad ass clowns. Apparently they've been letting the attacks continue so the FBI can better track the origins. The kid is also wanted for doing false police alerts that would require SWAT teams to be mobilized.

The article was in USA Today but I'm sure is easy to find elsewhere too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know where to find me goose. I have bridge checkpoint.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Having trouble posting the link from my phone but an 18-year old kid was arrested in the UK who is believed to be one of the lizard squad ass clowns. Apparently they've been letting the attacks continue so the FBI can better track the origins. The kid is also wanted for doing false police alerts that would require SWAT teams to be mobilized.

View Quote

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/01/16/uk-police-arrest-suspected-lizard-squad-member-playstation-xbox-live-attacks/

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:54:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/01/16/uk-police-arrest-suspected-lizard-squad-member-playstation-xbox-live-attacks/

Good, hopefully he does hard time and is given a "hard time" as well.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:54:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Finally gonna get my icebreaker.  Guess I'll do the weekly heroics to keep my coins above 100 after this purchase.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Found out that there's still methods to cheese the first two portions of Crota
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Honestly not worth it.  Both are easy.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Sure, with a team of people. But now I can log in by myself and get the weekly drops
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm in for whatever as always. I'd like to make a few Crota runs for shards so I can get my titan to level 32.

If Noodles is on, we should take him through the vault too, see if we can get him some better weapons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know where to find me goose. I have bridge checkpoint.

I'm in for whatever as always. I'd like to make a few Crota runs for shards so I can get my titan to level 32.

If Noodles is on, we should take him through the vault too, see if we can get him some better weapons.

And me! I'm claiming the Xbox tonight. It's been a long week, I am gonna park my ass on the couch and play some damn Density. I want to finally play with you guys.  UnwiseTadpole

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:35:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

^^^ This its easier to do it the right way.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#19]
i finally got off my ass and sent a request in.    -ticketme
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#20]
About to do Vault of glass for 1st time......
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:37:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
About to do Vault of glass for 1st time......
View Quote

Good luck
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Ok....?...So the Vault of glass starts you off in front of enemies that kill you with one shot, are impossible to kill and kick you in the balls while taking a shit on your face?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:44:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Didnt even get 20 feet.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Didnt even get 20 feet.
View Quote

What level are you now? It's crazy hard at lower levels.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:03:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Didnt even get 20 feet.

23 or 24

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#26]
And there were no other players with me. Thought id be paired up with a team.

Nope..

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
23 or 24  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didnt even get 20 feet.

23 or 24  

Yeah... That's not gonna happen.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
And there were no other players with me. Thought id be paired up with a team.

Nope..

View Quote

I always thought there should be matchmaking available, just like the strikes.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:15:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
23 or 24  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didnt even get 20 feet.

23 or 24  

That would do it. You are taking something like 50% extra damage and doing 50% left. Until you are 26 or higher is suicide unless you get carried by a group.  And yeah, raids/nightfall/weekly/daily has no matchmaking.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:24:10 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
That would do it. You are taking something like 50% extra damage and doing 50% left. Until you are 26 or higher is suicide unless you get carried by a group.  And yeah, raids/nightfall/weekly/daily has no matchmaking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didnt even get 20 feet.

23 or 24  

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:37:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Is anyone on right now?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:01:00 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didnt even get 20 feet.

23 or 24  

lol, but no. You need to get up a few more levels and get with a team of six to do it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:04:15 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Is anyone on right now?

View Quote

Yes and I'm pissed. Running Vanguard Roc right now to try and farm some coins (also wouldn't mind an exotic drop) and every other fucking match-up has some afk idiot. How about a time limit to sit idle, Destiny? Freeloading dipshits are ruining the strikes. I have an exotic bounty to finish five strikes without dying and with only two playing it's much more difficult.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:09:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Is anyone on right now?

View Quote

I'm on playing crucible with a few others.  Send me a message if you need to do something and i'll give a hand.

GT: HammrSmashdFace
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:20:53 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm going to be getting an Iron Banner group together on XBone here around the top of the hour if anyone is interested.  Just send me a message.  Fallen003
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:22:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:26:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
*Finally* got a freaking Mythoclast.
View Quote

I hate you.  Congrats though.  That thing is a rape fiesta in IB right now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:30:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:43:38 AM EDT
[#39]
If love to get on and play, but received a wasp and turtle error tonight and was prompted to reinstall the game. 20g install is going about 1% per minute, so doubt I'm even going to make it on.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:44:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'm playing around with it a bit in rumble, and it's disgusting at close to mid range.  I bet it'd be rolling thunder fully upgraded in iron banner.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm playing around with it a bit in rumble, and it's disgusting at close to mid range.  I bet it'd be rolling thunder fully upgraded in iron banner.

It's good, but it isn't going to make you a god or anything, especially in iron banner.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:00:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you can make head shots, it's a beast, but it sucks for body shots.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:00:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buddy of mine has his just upgraded to the magazine upgrade and it 3-4 hits people in IB.  The big reason is how the hits are calculated.  Regular fusion rifle shots have a lag from fire to impact that the game measures vs player movement, etc.  The Mythoclast is like using a laser pointer. If the crosshairs are on a hit when the trigger is pulled, insta hit.  You can land 1-2 shots on someone before the impact registers on their console.  Absolute overkill as fuck.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:01:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Anyone for Iron Banner or hard mode Atheon if I can find checkpoints?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:12:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yes and I'm pissed. Running Vanguard Roc right now to try and farm some coins (also wouldn't mind an exotic drop) and every other fucking match-up has some afk idiot. How about a time limit to sit idle, Destiny? Freeloading dipshits are ruining the strikes. I have an exotic bounty to finish five strikes without dying and with only two playing it's much more difficult.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is anyone on right now?

What's your Gamertag?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:47:31 AM EDT
[#45]
i really want ice breaker but there is no way i will get enough coins. only have 6 now. my best bet is to run the weekly at level 30 and the nightfall but im only a lvl 28 with crap for guns and only have 1 character.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:09:03 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

What's your Gamertag?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is anyone on right now?

What's your Gamertag?

Nailgunner548
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:20:37 AM EDT
[#47]
MYTHOCLAST!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:11:32 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

i really want ice breaker but there is no way i will get enough coins. only have 6 now. my best bet is to run the weekly at level 30 and the nightfall but im only a lvl 28 with crap for guns and only have 1 character.
View Quote

I've got 3 characters (one of each) at level 30+ and I run the weeklies 3 different times for 27 coins each week

A buddy of mine has 3 hunters and does the same thing. Once you get all of them to level 20+ you can share weapons and armor.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:35:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:37:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top