User Panel

Page / 310
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

United Airlines is the debbil. That is all.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i'll be in the same mess tomorrow(also flying through Houston actually), wont be able to play for a week.

United Airlines is the debbil. That is all.

Have a safe trip!
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
If anyone is up for it I'd like to run my titan through the raid today if possible. Shoot me a message on live!
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 5:20:24 AM EDT
[#5]
copypasta from my reddit thread.  AlaskanmanK and Coast were with me running heroic strikes when something interesting happened.  Will need to run regular strikes to confirm.

I'll have pics uploaded tomorrow.

The first was found by wallhacking during the warsat portion of the strike. I did the usual 'get under the warsat' deal. When my fireteam entered the mine, it pulled me to them but still outside of the map. From there I wandered around and found a small (I'd say 10x10) room connected to the map via an air duct. From the interior, I can say it is from around the area before the boss or at the boss. Beyond that, I'm not sure.

The second one was found because the first got us really curious. There has to be a way to either drain the fog out of the lower areas of the boss fight or something. If you go to where the map dips down behind the drum/silo that does arc damage, pull out your ghost.

There is a grate on the ground that marks an entrance to a tunnel UNDER that silo and leading into the cavern where the boss spawns out of. Additionally, if you look into the cavern when the boss is fighting it looks like there is a small ledge and/or computer terminal on the lower left (if you are facing the silo from earlier) corner. If my facing was right.

I didn't get a chance to take pics of the 2nd but I'll try to upload pics for the first when I wake up. 1 am here in Alaska so I'm headed for bed.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:43:22 AM EDT
[#6]
You guys prob know about this already, but there's a secret room on "Cayde's stash" mission.
It is on the left side, just before the the Fallen lift/elevator. Have your ghost out and it will hi light 2 air duct vents
and it will take you to a secret room. My son and I didn't get any loot, just found one of his cards on the floor (jack of spades iirc).
Also, if you look down on the floor before or after you scan for the stealth drive, you'll see another of Cayde's card.
There was a 3rd card on top of a computer console...I cant remember exactly where it was, I think it was at the beginning of the map.
Not sure if they do anything special, but I think they're hinting on the "ace of spade" exotic gun for the Hunter.(maybe it used to be Cayde's gun?)
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:58:45 PM EDT
[#7]
raid anyone soon?  me inflict gifted are on
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:15:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

So.... we going to finish that out tomorrow?
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:33:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd like to finish tomorrow if we can.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:39:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too.  Just once before the reset.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:45:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 5:43:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I'd love to finish it tomorrow
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:12:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Does Eris give you anything after you complete the raid for the Touch of Malice, quest wise? We finished it last night, I turned in the quest for the famine pieces, received a 310 artifact, turned in some wormspore, weapon parts, and hadium, but didn't get any kind of quest. Do I need to just go ahead and get my calcium fragments before the next step? This is strange, even went back into the raid to see if that triggered anything, but still got nothing.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:30:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:27:32 AM EDT
[#15]
I said tomorrow but meant today
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:20:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I think you need the fragments to get the next step of the quest. There's also a couple Taken majors that will need to die in the process - one in the Undying Mind strike, and there's one in a special version of the mission when you return to Phobos and fight the Taken in the room with the electrified floor, the flame jets on the ceiling, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does Eris give you anything after you complete the raid for the Touch of Malice, quest wise? We finished it last night, I turned in the quest for the famine pieces, received a 310 artifact, turned in some wormspore, weapon parts, and hadium, but didn't get any kind of quest. Do I need to just go ahead and get my calcium fragments before the next step? This is strange, even went back into the raid to see if that triggered anything, but still got nothing.

I think you need the fragments to get the next step of the quest. There's also a couple Taken majors that will need to die in the process - one in the Undying Mind strike, and there's one in a special version of the mission when you return to Phobos and fight the Taken in the room with the electrified floor, the flame jets on the ceiling, etc.

But, I don't even have a quest that outlines anything. There is also nothing on my map telling me where to go that I need to do. The only quests I have are A Sword Reforged (for my exotic sword), and Jolly Holliday (which I'll complete after reset). So I'm just not sure where to go next or what I need to find. I've got a list of the fragments I need to find, so I might just run around and start knocking them out in hopes that it triggers something. I hope I didn't mess anything up.

Edit: I found the following link. I looks like I need to find 4 more calcified fragments to trigger the next step, I'm at 26/50. I'll find some more tonight and see if it comes up.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2470212/destiny-how-to-get-the-touch-of-malice-exotic-scout-rifle/
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Two things I found out about the raid this weekend.

1. You don't need to jump up to top left for the first burn on the Warmind. The totem will still keep you safe if you get behind it from below.
2. Gunslinger + Celestial Nighthawk = guaranteed Oryx stagger.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Gunslinger + Celestial Nighthawk = guaranteed Oryx stagger.
View Quote

It's not guaranteed if your light isn't high enough.  I tried when I was in the low 290s, and it didn't stagger him.

eta: although, Oryx may have been bugged during that encounter...
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 3:01:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

But, I don't even have a quest that outlines anything. There is also nothing on my map telling me where to go that I need to do. The only quests I have are A Sword Reforged (for my exotic sword), and Jolly Holliday (which I'll complete after reset). So I'm just not sure where to go next or what I need to find. I've got a list of the fragments I need to find, so I might just run around and start knocking them out in hopes that it triggers something. I hope I didn't mess anything up.

Edit: I found the following link. I looks like I need to find 4 more calcified fragments to trigger the next step, I'm at 26/50. I'll find some more tonight and see if it comes up.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2470212/destiny-how-to-get-the-touch-of-malice-exotic-scout-rifle/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need a total of 45 calcified fragments to get the quest. You will get step 2 at 35 then step 3 at 45.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 4:16:58 PM EDT
[#20]
So I bought the Legendary Edition last week, and it's the first modern console FPS I've played. I've played a few hours, and I get stuck in the "respawn restricted" areas big time. I really suck at the game since I'm learning to use 2 sticks to walk/look opposed to a keyboard + mouse. How can I make the learning curve less painful? If I use the instant level 25 thing, will I be able to do the low level story quests? And will being 25 make it any easier to stay alive? Do you get level 25 appropriate gear as well?
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 4:18:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Xbox
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 5:05:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 5:09:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Xbox
View Quote

Use the Insta-25 thing.  It does make the lower level story missions much easier when you're a high level.  Choose wisely on the class you apply it to - you only get one.

Most all of us would be happy to give you a hand when you find a particularly tough spot.  They're all much easier with a second or third fire team member, although most all the eraly ones can be solo'ed.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Use the Insta-25 thing.  It does make the lower level story missions much easier when you're a high level.  Choose wisely on the class you apply it to - you only get one.

Most all of us would be happy to give you a hand when you find a particularly tough spot.  They're all much easier with a second or third fire team member, although most all the eraly ones can be solo'ed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Xbox

I'm absolutely horrible. I'm only level 4 and struggling with the first couple missions because moving and aiming with the sticks is kicking my ass. I'm getting better every time i play though. I've got both a Titan and Hunter created, but I don't know what I'd prefer to play through first.

And yes, I'm on an Xbox One.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 5:52:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm absolutely horrible. I'm only level 4 and struggling with the first couple missions because moving and aiming with the sticks is kicking my ass. I'm getting better every time i play though. I've got both a Titan and Hunter created, but I don't know what I'd prefer to play through first.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Xbox

Friend "Spyk3 sC" and look at his recordings of a couple of my spectacular deaths in the King's Fall raid from Friday night  You'll see horrible.

What's your GT?
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:15:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Thejeanyus83
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:24:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Just added you.  GiftedCoast30
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#29]
So Tuesday we're getting a micro transactions patch.

Tess will be back in the tower selling cosmetic items and emotes. Bungie says they'll give everyone a few bucks credit toward her but the rest is purchased through the console store.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:32:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So Tuesday we're getting a micro transactions patch.

Tess will be back in the tower selling cosmetic items and emotes. Bungie says they'll give everyone a few bucks credit toward her but the rest is purchased through the console store.
View Quote

If one of the cosmetics is "Different Ghost voice" I'd toss 'em $10.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#31]
well another week without completing the raid

if someone feels generous let me join in when y'all get to oryx

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Thejeanyus83
View Quote

Added you, GT is inflictedtag81. I've got jack and shit to do tonight so if you're on I'm more than happy to help you get through some story missions.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:41:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Added you, GA is inflictedtag81. I've got jack and shit to do tonight so if you're on I'm more than happy to help you get through some story missions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thejeanyus83

Added you, GA is inflictedtag81. I've got jack and shit to do tonight so if you're on I'm more than happy to help you get through some story missions.

Same here.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#34]
So i'm still playing on the damned hotspot.   Destiny is pretty bandwidth hoggy, but voice chat literally eats through data.  You can watch it tick off.  I was at the end of my month this weekend and had about 5gb left, so I partied up and went after the raid with a few guys.  In those maybe 3 hours we were in there It ate just under 4.5 gb.

BUT I got a rocket launcher and a chest so whatever!
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#35]
What is the level of stuff that drops in the raid?

I haven't been playing too much but I hope to make it into a raid eventually. B team?

Can armsday orders be made today? I missed making one earlier this week. :/
Also, any use for motes of light besides leveling up your gear?
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Me too...been doing dailies and strikes but cant seem to get my Hunter and Titan past 291-292.
Eventually hope I can join you guys for a raid soon!
Btw, I'm sure you can still order from Banshee( before armsday-Wednesday) provided you're at least gunsmith rank 1 or more.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 4:03:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What is the level of stuff that drops in the raid?

I haven't been playing too much but I hope to make it into a raid eventually. B team?

Can armsday orders be made today? I missed making one earlier this week. :/
Also, any use for motes of light besides leveling up your gear?
View Quote

I'm in need of 1 or 2 people for a raid tonight with my buddy.  What light level are you?
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 4:10:25 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm at 297 and haven't gotten to do a raid yet. Any raid actually. I'd love to go through all three of them eventually. Un1baller on xbox one if anyone ever needs another.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 4:17:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 4:19:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 6:51:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Looking for guys to team up with.  Only started playing a few months ago.

Fighter443
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 10:16:09 PM EDT
[#42]
The secret in the daily heroic today was interesting by I was hoping it'd lead to more. The reward from the FWC Exo woman wasn't much.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 6:10:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Looking for guys to team up with.  Only started playing a few months ago.

Fighter443
View Quote

Added you, my GT is inflictedtag81.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 9:34:36 AM EDT
[#44]
knocked out my first Kings fall last night(started at 9pm finished at 1am).

thanks to fellow ar15 members ecc and raveontec.

was 297 going in, got a 303 ghost,300 boots, and a 309 raid pulse rifle. now i am 300 LL

got 4/5 calcified fragments. forgot one dang it.

ton of fun though, now way to be carried though you need to participate and do well or you will bring your fireteam down.

right before we did kingsfall we did a Crota run, start to finish was 30 mins 14 seconds lol.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The secret in the daily heroic today was interesting by I was hoping it'd lead to more. The reward from the FWC Exo woman wasn't much.
View Quote

What's the secret?
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:37:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

What's the secret?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's the secret?

More about Praedyth and Kabr.  Was a really good side mission leading to a FWC ghost belonging to Praedyth.  Pretty sure this is over now but will be available when that is the daily again.  When you enter the Vault of Glass, where you would normally grab the first chest, you jump over the side and glide into the tunnel under the chest.  Follow the path 2 right turns and you will find a ghost fragment.  That initiates the mission.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Used an oryx checkpoint last night. Got the scout rifle
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:52:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Im on my way out the door but check this out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3nti72/the_first_firewall_quest_available/
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:14:06 AM EDT
[#49]
So I did the daily yesterday and progressed on my taken war missions a little bit. Tried to get into a raid but it looked like everyone had a group in mind already.

I have seriously decoded about 100 engrams that have NOT raised my light level, which right now is 291.8 ish, depending on what weapons I have equipped. Took me several days to get something that raised my light level 0.4 levels. lol.
Some of the quest stuff is a lot easier done with someone else around, which you cannot guarentee on a patrol. Like that PITA rocketyard boss.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So I did the daily yesterday and progressed on my taken war missions a little bit. Tried to get into a raid but it looked like everyone had a group in mind already.

I have seriously decoded about 100 engrams that have NOT raised my light level, which right now is 291.8 ish, depending on what weapons I have equipped. Took me several days to get something that raised my light level 0.4 levels. lol.
Some of the quest stuff is a lot easier done with someone else around, which you cannot guarentee on a patrol. Like that PITA rocketyard boss.
View Quote

To get above 290 is tuff. I think I got to 294 you Cabrini the raid it you will need a solid 5 guys that can carry. I think that atleast for right now the max you can carry through this raid is one. Even at 290 you will still be able to damage. Raid gear is no garrentee though. In 3 clears I have only gotten 1 piece of armor. Biggest thing to get is a ghost and class item. There is a quest from erris that if you kill 3 guys she will give you a 310 artifact.
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top