BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 310
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 2:25:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Been grinding the Iron Banana in the early mornings....mainly for the Etheric Light.

Also got one from one of my Nightfalls this week...so my question is, what should I ascend?

I've got the armor to be 34 and my Fatebringer is the only Legendary that I've brought up to 365 damage.

So, VoC?  Fang of Ir Yut?

I have not ascended any Special or Heavy Lengendaries.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:32:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be back on this afternoon with plenty of time to play this weekend. I'd like to do anything not related to iron dildo.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:40:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:44:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:20:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been grinding the Iron Banana in the early mornings....mainly for the Etheric Light.

Also got one from one of my Nightfalls this week...so my question is, what should I ascend?

I've got the armor to be 34 and my Fatebringer is the only Legendary that I've brought up to 365 damage.

So, VoC?  Fang of Ir Yut?

I have not ascended any Special or Heavy Lengendaries.
View Quote

If your happy with your stats then pick a weapon. I would go with fang or a shotgun. If your not happy with stats then do some armor that will help with that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the suggestions Quintin, hammr...

I also like using the Fang in Crucible...that extra jump would help in aluminum canner and Trials.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 3:18:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So, yeah.  Crucible and the Iron Banana.  I've had a bit of a rough go this time around for the first day or so.

I'm getting kinda bummed out by the weapon balance, or lack there of.  For most of my PVP adventures, I like using a max agility hunter.  I like being fast and speedy, strafing quickly with Mida, or using Radiant Dance Machines and something like Suros or Red Death.

Problem is, max agility/low armor hunters die very easily.  They die very easily, when everyone is shooting at you with Thorn or The Last Word.  I think the exotic hand cannons are a little too good for their own good.  Here, let me spell out the PVP load out for probably 60-70% of players in normal crucible, 80-90% of players in Iron Banner, and 90-100% of players in Trials of Osiris:

Thorn or The Last Word
Felwinter's Lie/Judgment VI/Matador 64/Party Crasher with shot package/hammer forged or rifled/reinforced barrel, or a final round sniper in Trials
Grenades and horseshoes equipped rocket launcher

That's a very, very frustrating combination to play against.  In COD, I prided myself on using all kinds of weapons and attachments, some good, some bad, and doing pretty well with most everything.  In this game?  If you aren't using Thorn or TLW, you're instantly at a significant disadvantage against someone who is using that shit.  That's just bad weapon balance, it makes for boring and frustrating games.  I feel like I can't use my max agility/low armor hunter effectively because I die with two Thorn headshots, three body shots with Thorn, or one normal and one glitched headshot with TLW.  

There are certain things in the game that basically make it where I can't play how I want to play and consistently do well with it, I guess.  I'll probably resort to a max armor sunsinger warlock with the Ram and Red Death to give me the best chance of surviving against the thousands of Thorns out there.
View Quote

All exotic hand cannons need a nerf. I prefer using Messenger, Her Benevolence, and Gjallarhorn as my PvP setup. I use it in Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner, and regular Crucible. Hell, I even sometimes use it in PvE. It is just a really solid setup. However, sometimes I have no choice but to switch to Thorn because I'm playing try-hards in Trials and our team is down by 2. So, I switch to Thorn and magically we win the game...

Let's be honest, being able to 2 shot, headshot with a primary should never exist in a game like Destiny. It is even a bit strong for a faster paced game like Call of Duty...

PvP is terribly unbalanced because of exotic hand cannons, but maybe eventually Bungie will do something. Its really rare to see people not complain about Thorn, because it is stupid OP.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

All exotic hand cannons need a nerf. I prefer using Messenger, Her Benevolence, and Gjallarhorn as my PvP setup. I use it in Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner, and regular Crucible. Hell, I even sometimes use it in PvE. It is just a really solid setup. However, sometimes I have no choice but to switch to Thorn because I'm playing try-hards in Trials and our team is down by 2. So, I switch to Thorn and magically we win the game...

Let's be honest, being able to 2 shot, headshot with a primary should never exist in a game like Destiny. It is even a bit strong for a faster paced game like Call of Duty...

PvP is terribly unbalanced because of exotic hand cannons, but maybe eventually Bungie will do something. Its really rare to see people not complain about Thorn, because it is stupid OP.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, yeah.  Crucible and the Iron Banana.  I've had a bit of a rough go this time around for the first day or so.

I'm getting kinda bummed out by the weapon balance, or lack there of.  For most of my PVP adventures, I like using a max agility hunter.  I like being fast and speedy, strafing quickly with Mida, or using Radiant Dance Machines and something like Suros or Red Death.

Problem is, max agility/low armor hunters die very easily.  They die very easily, when everyone is shooting at you with Thorn or The Last Word.  I think the exotic hand cannons are a little too good for their own good.  Here, let me spell out the PVP load out for probably 60-70% of players in normal crucible, 80-90% of players in Iron Banner, and 90-100% of players in Trials of Osiris:

Thorn or The Last Word
Felwinter's Lie/Judgment VI/Matador 64/Party Crasher with shot package/hammer forged or rifled/reinforced barrel, or a final round sniper in Trials

That's a very, very frustrating combination to play against.  In COD, I prided myself on using all kinds of weapons and attachments, some good, some bad, and doing pretty well with most everything.  In this game?  If you aren't using Thorn or TLW, you're instantly at a significant disadvantage against someone who is using that shit.  That's just bad weapon balance, it makes for boring and frustrating games.  I feel like I can't use my max agility/low armor hunter effectively because I die with two Thorn headshots, three body shots with Thorn, or one normal and one glitched headshot with TLW.  

There are certain things in the game that basically make it where I can't play how I want to play and consistently do well with it, I guess.  I'll probably resort to a max armor sunsinger warlock with the Ram and Red Death to give me the best chance of surviving against the thousands of Thorns out there.

I love Thorn, mainly because it was my first exotic, looks cool as shit and it went from being the worst gun in the game to the best.

I do however agree that Thorn is way overpowered,  drop the burn from 7 to 5 or make it a three shot kill would solve the problem. More importantly though they need to buff auto rifles and nerf shotguns, fusion rifles and auto rifles usage in PvP is extremely rare now.

Everyone runs the same load-out, no variety, TLW, Thorn, Red Death,  / Shotguns (Felwinters, PC, M64).

I prefer sniping but a blinker with a shotgun can close the gap way to quick making sniping ineffective.

what are your rolls on Her Benevolence, I use Efridents and PR in PvP right now, but I have a few sitting in my vault that I have been wanting to reroll.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#10]
My 365 Fatebringer is my "Do-All" on POE and NF. On Trials or Crucible? Not so much, considering everyone and their granny has a maxed out Thorn or Last Word. Main reason I don't set foot in either, I end up as quick victory chump for the opposing team.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:14:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Squeakers!!!!

i got an invite earlier from someone on my friends list to do the 34 PoE......okay why not. i didn't remember ever playing with them but i'll give it a shot. i don't think the kid was over 10 and neither was his buddy, nor the 3 others in the party commentating, whining to their mom, telling their dog to stop barking, and pleading to run VoG instead, but they pronounced it like a word, if i didn't want the Etheric light so bad i would have just left. the one sounded like he had a serious sinus problem going on too.

so about a dozen or so wipes later we get to the boss, no clue on what to do, wouldn't listen to me. the one finally watched a youtube video about it and came around and then his friend was all for the strategy then. probably a dozen more wipes later it was over. the whole time the on in the fireteam and the others in the party were whining to do the Vault.

no more. i can't stand playing like that. they did not shut the fuck up for a single second.

that being said, i still need to do a 34 and need a 32. I want to do a 35 for the first time as well. i'll be on after the wife goes to bed so hopefully around 9pm est if anybody is free to lend a hand
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Therein lies the problem.

Thorn and TLW are so powerful that there's no real reason to use anything else.  How do you counter someone using Thorn?  There's three ways I can think of immediately - use Red Death, use Thorn, or use TLW.

There's a bajillion different weapons in the game, but ultimately PVP boils down to people using the same four or five weapons no matter where you go or what you do.
View Quote

Kicking myself in the head for breaking down the three TLWs I had; now that Trials is in, I am wishing I've kept them.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Squeakers!!!!

i got an invite earlier from someone on my friends list to do the 34 PoE......okay why not. i didn't remember ever playing with them but i'll give it a shot. i don't think the kid was over 10 and neither was his buddy, nor the 3 others in the party commentating, whining to their mom, telling their dog to stop barking, and pleading to run VoG instead, but they pronounced it like a word, if i didn't want the Etheric light so bad i would have just left. the one sounded like he had a serious sinus problem going on too.

so about a dozen or so wipes later we get to the boss, no clue on what to do, wouldn't listen to me. the one finally watched a youtube video about it and came around and then his friend was all for the strategy then. probably a dozen more wipes later it was over. the whole time the on in the fireteam and the others in the party were whining to do the Vault.

no more. i can't stand playing like that. they did not shut the fuck up for a single second.

that being said, i still need to do a 34 and need a 32. I want to do a 35 for the first time as well. i'll be on after the wife goes to bed so hopefully around 9pm est if anybody is free to lend a hand
View Quote

There's a handy tool for this situation. It's called the mute button and I use it frequently when I'm stuck with those types.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:22:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I could very well be done with this game till the taken king comes out. I have pretty much reached end game with PvE. I have maxed out characters fully maxed out weapons and still have over 10 etheric light sitting in the vault. I love PvP but I'm just to tired of getting killed by thorn and last word. I admittedly use thorn but I also like to use other weapons. I guess I'll be playing more CS:GO for the foreseeable future. Goodbye destiny it's been fun.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:59:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I could very well be done with this game till the taken king comes out. I have pretty much reached end game with PvE. I have maxed out characters fully maxed out weapons and still have over 10 etheric light sitting in the vault. I love PvP but I'm just to tired of getting killed by thorn and last word. I admittedly use thorn but I also like to use other weapons. I guess I'll be playing more CS:GO for the foreseeable future. Goodbye destiny it's been fun.
View Quote

I'm some what in the same boat. I cut down to 2 toons and have maxed out the stuff I really like. I could use a few more Etheric lights, but meh. I'll probably just screw around with the NFs and IB whenever it comes around.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:13:30 AM EDT
[#19]
After I run this IB and the last 32 PoE's to get the helmet, I'm probably cutting down to just the nightfalls for a while.  New job is kicking my butt.

Carrying the team is tiring too.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:22:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I love Thorn, mainly because it was my first exotic, looks cool as shit and it went from being the worst gun in the game to the best.

I do however agree that Thorn is way overpowered,  drop the burn from 7 to 5 or make it a three shot kill would solve the problem. More importantly though they need to buff auto rifles and nerf shotguns, fusion rifles and auto rifles usage in PvP is extremely rare now.

Everyone runs the same load-out, no variety, TLW, Thorn, Red Death,  / Shotguns (Felwinters, PC, M64).

I prefer sniping but a blinker with a shotgun can close the gap way to quick making sniping ineffective.

what are your rolls on Her Benevolence, I use Efridents and PR in PvP right now, but I have a few sitting in my vault that I have been wanting to reroll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thorn or The Last Word

Shortgaze scope, Hidden Hand, Snapshot, third perk doesn't matter. Some say go unflinching, but to my knowledge that perk doesn't work in PvP.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#21]
bunch of damn goat herders
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#22]
I tried playing iron laggger last night

9 games full of lag and lag switchers and losses

finally got put in to a game where it was almost over and was winning.

fuck iron lagger
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:15:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Happy Independence day!

I saw you guys were playing Iron banana last night...but I was so tired, (just got back yesterday from our vacation)
I went on for a few minutes then fell asleep
I'll be on and off later today, up for anything, HM Templar, vog, ce, iron banana, etc...
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:24:42 PM EDT
[#24]
So I've just been doing bounties and finishing up the story on my hunter but I wouldn't mind doing some PoE, VoG or Crota. I'll be on, message me if you're up for those.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#26]
rank 3 on my warlock on iron banner

this morning was pretty great and I was going 2+ on my k/d  

also had some great nova bombs

then I kept getting into lag switchers
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#27]
I just hit level 4. I'm going to finish out 5 tomorrow then get my warlock to 3.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:59:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 1:18:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Still playing the slots, are we?

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 1:45:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Still playing the slots, are we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g79dWuqXe5o
View Quote

The guy nails it in the video.  I'm torn on picking up Taken King but probably will just to get through the winter.  Unless there are big changes, it's probably going to be the last Destiny content I get.  Just burnt  out on it all, and with Fallout coming out 2 weeks later than TTK, Bungie is going to take a huge hit IMO.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 3:19:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I know field scout doesn't exist anymore, but anyone know if you can roll extended mag on a new Jolder's Hammer?
View Quote

yes casket mag
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:51:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:51:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Well my IB grind is done.....

Got two guys to lvl 5 and one to lvl 3.

The one I got to 3 was at 0 at 7:30pm and it only took me about 2 hours to get her up to 3.

The new buff system is pretty nice.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:08:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:08:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Well my IB grind is done.....

Got two guys to lvl 5 and one to lvl 3.

The one I got to 3 was at 0 at 7:30pm and it only took me about 2 hours to get her up to 3.

The new buff system is pretty nice.
View Quote

Yup!

I was able to get all 3 of my toons to level 5 with minimal effort thanks to the buff.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:10:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:18:27 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I finished my trip through the Iron Potato for this month tonight.  Got my hunter to level 3 for the etheric light (which I don't really need), got my warlock to level 5 for two etheric lights (which I don't really need) and Jolder's Hammer (which I didn't really need either).  I suck with the titan and Fist of Havoc in PVP, so no titan adventures in the Iron Cucumber for me.

Overall thoughts - Thorn and TLW are too damn good.  Very, very frustrating to play against packs of animals using exotic hand cannons.  I used Red Death for most of the banner this time around just to try and survive Thorn, and really only felt comfortable with a max armor sunsinger warlock with the Ram.  And even then, I died fast to multiple Thorn shots.  Iron Banner with a hunter this time around was super painful, almost impossible to get into a rhythm and do well.

Connections were absolute garbage.  Worst I've seen in the past few Iron Banners.  I'm not really savvy enough to tell whether it's lag switching or just shit servers, but the connections were horrendous.  My last few games tonight were a rubber-banding, shoot-first-die-first fest of epic proportions.  I'd have my shotgun out, I shoot first and nothing happens, they shoot me, I drop dead and as they turn to go elsewhere my shot connects like one or two seconds later and they die.

I think I'm mostly done with PVP in this game, might be mostly done with the game in general until new content comes around.  I've done everything there is to do I think, the only thing I lack is the grimoire score for a few crucible specific things, and the card for the salvage game mode.  I think 3565 is the max grimoire score currently, and I'm at 3470.  I've unlocked all the achievements except the thing for like ten captures in salvage, and flawless raider.  I've owned all of the year one exotic weapons and armor at one time or another, and while I don't actually have all of the new exotics from the Elder Cipher bounties, I've got two more ciphers chilling that need to be worked on so I can get the other weapons.  I've got everything from both raids except the stupid Necrochasm.  1318 hours total played, three max level characters, lots of weapons I don't even use.

I think I'm gonna take a little break from the game.  I know a few others have.  I'll probably hop on after resets to do my nightfalls, but beyond that, I don't really think I have anything else I really want or need to do.
View Quote
The lag was pretty bad last night for everyone in my group.  Almost enough to make us stop playing PVP.  

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:13:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The Shadow Thief. Arc burn and specialist.

Weekly is Devil's Lair with solar burn.
View Quote

Arc burn shadow thief. It will go fast but will also be a pain in the ass.

It's all hive and fallen. They all use arc damage.
----------
On the plus side these weapons are going to wreck face:
Vestian Dynasty ( I like this gun anyway!)
Patience and Time
Plan C
Any arc sniper rifle, fusion rifle, or shotgun
----------
Supposedly plan C can kill the fallen walker in 3 bursts.
http://gfycat.com/AdeptSereneAmericanquarterhorse
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:28:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I finished my trip through the Iron Potato for this month tonight.  Got my hunter to level 3 for the etheric light (which I don't really need), got my warlock to level 5 for two etheric lights (which I don't really need) and Jolder's Hammer (which I didn't really need either).  I suck with the titan and Fist of Havoc in PVP, so no titan adventures in the Iron Cucumber for me.

Overall thoughts - Thorn and TLW are too damn good.  Very, very frustrating to play against packs of animals using exotic hand cannons.  I used Red Death for most of the banner this time around just to try and survive Thorn, and really only felt comfortable with a max armor sunsinger warlock with the Ram.  And even then, I died fast to multiple Thorn shots.  Iron Banner with a hunter this time around was super painful, almost impossible to get into a rhythm and do well.

Connections were absolute garbage.  Worst I've seen in the past few Iron Banners.  I'm not really savvy enough to tell whether it's lag switching or just shit servers, but the connections were horrendous.  My last few games tonight were a rubber-banding, shoot-first-die-first fest of epic proportions.  I'd have my shotgun out, I shoot first and nothing happens, they shoot me, I drop dead and as they turn to go elsewhere my shot connects like one or two seconds later and they die.

I think I'm mostly done with PVP in this game, might be mostly done with the game in general until new content comes around.  I've done everything there is to do I think, the only thing I lack is the grimoire score for a few crucible specific things, and the card for the salvage game mode.  I think 3565 is the max grimoire score currently, and I'm at 3470.  I've unlocked all the achievements except the thing for like ten captures in salvage, and flawless raider.  I've owned all of the year one exotic weapons and armor at one time or another, and while I don't actually have all of the new exotics from the Elder Cipher bounties, I've got two more ciphers chilling that need to be worked on so I can get the other weapons.  I've got everything from both raids except the stupid Necrochasm.  1318 hours total played, three max level characters, lots of weapons I don't even use.

I think I'm gonna take a little break from the game.  I know a few others have.  I'll probably hop on after resets to do my nightfalls, but beyond that, I don't really think I have anything else I really want or need to do.
View Quote

I ended up finishing my last guy up to rank 3 by myself, and I have way less lag issues when i'm on my own than I do when I'm in a party with 6.  It's kind of a double edged sword.  I do better on my own but win more with a group so it sucks.   I've made it a point the last few iron banners to not use exotics.  My load out for the last two IB's has been Spare Change.25 (3rd eye/sng pt sling/hidden hand), Hard luck charm (Shot pckg/rifled/cascade), Jolders Hammer (rangefinder/field scout/crowd control).  The only one that is 365 is the spare change.  Hard luck charm kind of sucks but it's the best I've got till I get a good roll on this matador.  

Either way, I've been doing decent.  Could I have been doing better, for sure, but I've been keeping above a 1.0 for the most part and is a win in my book.  I've mainly been doing it to prove a point to a buddy that was pissing and moaning about exotics and him not having such and such exotic yet.  Thorn sucks, but it's not a game breaker.  Especially not in IB.  I normally only run into 1-2 guys in a match of IB with it, I'm not to mad.  (For the record I have thorn/red death/hawkmoon and just choose not to use them, this isn't I an "I don't use it b/c I don't have it" post.)
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:04:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Well you had better luck with lobbies than I did. It was usually 4-5 guys on the other team running thorn. I pretty much rage quit last Friday after 2 games and have yet to return and I don't miss it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#42]
So to get the new Year 1 emblem you have until 9/9 to get the following achievements, BUT if you already have them, it counts.
1x Max level guy
Finish Black Garden
Finish Dark Below
Finish HoW
Beat Skolas
Beat Atheon
Beat Crota
50x public events
100x crucible wins
find all golden chests

(already got mine)
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:37:31 PM EDT
[#43]
ugh.  I still have to get some chests.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:57:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too, I never bothered to go find them since they contained garbage. I also have yet to do a 35 poe.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Me too, I never bothered to go find them since they contained garbage. I also have yet to do a 35 poe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

+2 My E-Penis isn't that big yet.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:49:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, I've got 2 Elder Cyphers to do so I'm down to run a bunch of prisons in my free time.  I'll be around today and over the weekend.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Only thing I'm missing are five gold chests.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So to get the new Year 1 emblem you have until 9/9 to get the following achievements, BUT if you already have them, it counts.
1x Max level guy
Finish Black Garden
Finish Dark Below
Finish HoW
Beat Skolas
Beat Atheon
Beat Crota
50x public events
100x crucible wins
find all golden chests

https://www.bungie.net/img/theme/destiny/bgs/bg_triumphs_complete_emblem.jpg
(already got mine)

Only thing I'm missing are five gold chests.

You can check your status here:http://www.bungie.net/en/profile/triumphs
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#50]
I have everything except for 2 things

Beat Skolas
and
100 Crucible Wins

I probably have at most 25 crucible wins.
If anyone wants to check "djkest" that would be awesome. Can't get to it through the filters.

I probably have closer to 200 public events if you count all 3 characters.
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top