User Panel

Page / 310
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:03:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:27:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We lost a match last night 100-18    Only me and Twisted had points on our 6 man team.
View Quote

That's what I'm running into as well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:02:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It feels like the matchmaking is genuinely more forgiving when running solo.

We played in a team of three last night and constantly kept getting matched up against teams of four or more with 380+ light players.
View Quote

I've noticed that too.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:51:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Worst was down 90-30 when I saw the mercy come up.

Tried to play around 830 last night, couldn't get into Destiny at all.  :/
View Quote

Their servers went down for about 20 mins last night.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 12:11:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 12:30:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I've only gotten into a couple rounds of IB and did pretty well at 345. Those other guys must really suck
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 12:50:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:36:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wrath of the Machine heroic mode - 10/18/16.
View Quote

Over it. Shit comes way to soon. They should have pushed everything back by like two weeks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Have also joined the last 5 games of IB in progress in which the team they put me on is down by 60
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:13:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

<br>
Agreed.  <br>
<br>
Being able to reach max light just doing normal stuff in the world = broken.  That somewhat trivialized the raid, IMO, when most all of the big names who went in for world first were near or at max light.  It has definitely broken Trials and Iron Banner, IMO, putting those who haven't grinded to max light at a significant disadvantage to folks who are 380+ light.  <br>
<br>
And now less than a month into Rise of Iron, the heroic raid is set to release, with 400 light capable rewards.<br>
<br>
Slow down, Bungie.  <br>

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

<span style="font-weight: bold;">Quoted:</span><br>

<span style="font-weight: bold;">Quoted:</span><br>
Wrath of the Machine heroic mode - 10/18/16.
<br>
<br>
Over it. Shit comes way to soon. They should have pushed everything back by like two weeks.
<br>
Agreed.  <br>
<br>
Being able to reach max light just doing normal stuff in the world = broken.  That somewhat trivialized the raid, IMO, when most all of the big names who went in for world first were near or at max light.  It has definitely broken Trials and Iron Banner, IMO, putting those who haven't grinded to max light at a significant disadvantage to folks who are 380+ light.  <br>
<br>
And now less than a month into Rise of Iron, the heroic raid is set to release, with 400 light capable rewards.<br>
<br>
Slow down, Bungie.  <br>

Max light?  Hell, I just last night got one character to a consistent 360 - the min recommended for the Normal strike.  And that was at least in part to doing things from below the recommended level. 
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Yup there is a large group of players who are at 386 which is basically "max" light at the moment. I feel they are just rushing content st this point and the game will be dead again in a month. After these matches in IB tonight I'm seriously considering how long I'll be playing. Might not be much longer.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:06:25 PM EDT
[#16]
I hit rank 5 in IB and I'm done, not even going to test my sanity and run my titan or warlock through. I highly doubt I play it the next time Supremecy comes around either. I'm no MLG Pro, but I also don't usually finish in the bottom 2, which is where I was constantly finishing. The gameplay just isn't for me, but I did notice I started to do better when I switched to my Bladedancer.

Oh well, after all was said and done, I made it up to 380. I guess I should be good to raid now.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 12:49:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I hit rank 5 in IB and I'm done, not even going to test my sanity and run my titan or warlock through. I highly doubt I play it the next time Supremecy comes around either. I'm no MLG Pro, but I also don't usually finish in the bottom 2, which is where I was constantly finishing. The gameplay just isn't for me, but I did notice I started to do better when I switched to my Bladedancer.

Oh well, after all was said and done, I made it up to 380. I guess I should be good to raid now.
View Quote
lol.  I just said to myself "I hate those fucking Hunters.  Little shits."
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 7:23:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 7:37:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Anyone want to raid tonight?  I hit 375 light from Iron Banner and I want to finish this week.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 7:47:03 AM EDT
[#20]
As painful as IB Supremacy has been the drops are quite good. 4 LL gained just by grinding it. I may even fire up the alt this weekend and give it a shot for more loot.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 8:09:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 8:15:22 AM EDT
[#22]
light beyond nemsis quintin
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#23]
I am most likely in to raid today.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me as well. Would like to gather the Siva clusters, and start the exotic pulse quest if possible. I've watched some videos but haven't stepped foot in it yet, so I may need some guidance, but I can pick up on things pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Why do people play crucible matches then just sit and park somewhere? Just to farm legendary marks? Its pretty obnoxious.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Why do people play crucible matches then just sit and park somewhere? Just to farm legendary marks? Its pretty obnoxious.
View Quote

No idea, I've noticed a lot of that lately.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 12:42:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 1:46:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

For drops. The game basically throws loot at you now, so win or lose, people just spawn in and hang out.

I kinda wish there was a vote to kick thing for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For drops. The game basically throws loot at you now, so win or lose, people just spawn in and hang out.

Run in a full fireteam.

Kill the lazy on the opposing team.

Profit.

On a serious note though. If you don't contribute other than running around so you won't get kicked due to inactivity, you should get zero drops or marks.
More often than I'd like, 2 other arfcom members and i carried 1 or 2 mooches last night in iron banner.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 2:09:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Run in a full fireteam.

Profit.

On a serious note though. If you don't contribute other than running around so you won't get kicked due to inactivity, you should get zero drops or marks.
More often than I'd like, 2 other arfcom members and i carried 1 or 2 mooches last night in iron banner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Run in a full fireteam.

Profit.

Bruh, what's your gamer tag?
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

CLUTCH 33 on XBL

I regularly run around with some of the 24/365 peeps you would know.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 3:01:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

CLUTCH 33 on XBL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CLUTCH 33 on XBL

I swear i've seen you on there.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CLUTCH 33 on XBL

Probably so.. I'm usually on just about every evening.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#34]
I'll be on shortly. Getting grub
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm on, but my clan invite is pending.  Shoot me a message when you guys are ready.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 8:48:33 PM EDT
[#36]
I'll get my own raid with blackjack... and hookers  

Link Posted: 10/7/2016 10:06:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Wish I could have gotten in the raid with you guys. I thought I messaged supra but I guess I never clicked send. Running around IB solo gets boring quick.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:22:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Wish I could have gotten in the raid with you guys. I thought I messaged supra but I guess I never clicked send. Running around IB solo gets boring quick.
View Quote

Should have let me know.. i was also solo this evening.

Gotta run my hunter through tomorrow if you want someone to run with.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:53:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Bae and I are still on...
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:05:52 AM EDT
[#40]
I'll probably be on in 10 or so if anyone wants to get together for the raid or banana
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 3:06:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Ran the raid this evening with randos from LFG.... NO prob getting to Aksis phase 2 but we were all severely under leveled at that point, all high 360s. Wiped a dozen times and people started quitting.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:22:44 AM EDT
[#42]
I have a checkpoint at the priest if anyone wants to run it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 7:01:29 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Ran the raid this evening with randos from LFG.... NO prob getting to Aksis phase 2 but we were all severely under leveled at that point, all high 360s. Wiped a dozen times and people started quitting.

View Quote
Mid 370 makes a huge difference at Aksis. It no longer becomes a survivability problem but execution with empowerment.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 7:30:38 AM EDT
[#44]
I need to get my LL up somehow. I'm only 364-365, I played IB all day yesterday got to rank 4 and got a few point higher on my light. I'm just not climbing from there really. How are you guys getting into the 370s?
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 7:37:39 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I need to get my LL up somehow. I'm only 364-365, I played IB all day yesterday got to rank 4 and got a few point higher on my light. I'm just not climbing from there really. How are you guys getting into the 370s?
View Quote
IB helped me go up 4 LL. Crucible, Vanguard, and Faction rank up packages choosing weapon or armor based on your lowest item. Skeleton keys targeting specific loot for your lower light items (primary = Valus, helmet = Malok). 3 of Coins for exotics. You can also use the cache keys in the raid.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 7:52:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

The grind to 370 is hard. IB will help, skellyman keys will help if you have them. I did it mostly by ranks no up factions. Every light higher you get use it or infuse it. I guess also the nightfall. Hardest things to get that hold most back are ghosts and artifacts. Ghosts have been pretty common for me in faction packages the artifact is a different story. Basically have to run IB or you can run court of oryx. Ranking up your erris rep has a 75% chance of dropping an artifact. Also do the weekly pvp bounty. They are generally pretty easy and this weeks can be done in IB.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The grind to 370 is hard. IB will help, skellyman keys will help if you have them. I did it mostly by ranks no up factions. Every light higher you get use it or infuse it. I guess also the nightfall. Hardest things to get that hold most back are ghosts and artifacts. Ghosts have been pretty common for me in faction packages the artifact is a different story. Basically have to run IB or you can run court of oryx. Ranking up your erris rep has a 75% chance of dropping an artifact. Also do the weekly pvp bounty. They are generally pretty easy and this weeks can be done in IB.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't seen a ghost since 354 or so. I'm not getting any skeleton keys as drops either. I've been getting plenty of artifacts though. I'm going to finish my IB run today and maybe I'll get a ghost there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 8:31:47 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I haven't seen a ghost since 354 or so. I'm not getting any skeleton keys as drops either. I've been getting plenty of artifacts though. I'm going to finish my IB run today and maybe I'll get a ghost there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've had had some Ghosts drop in IB. They also drop in Phase 1 of Aksis.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 8:56:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 10:32:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top