BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 310
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
After about six or eight more tries, Wes and I got it done with a group from the 100io late last night.  I think we figured out a pretty decent strategy when it comes to killing ogres and knights.

We had two titans in the middle with Weapons and Blessing bubbles stacked, using Touch of Malice.  That combined with the guys on the platforms shooting the ogres as well, melted them way faster than we ever were able to otherwise.  Those things really have to die immediately where they spawn for everything to work out.  It also seems that with that much damage stun locking them, there were no more weird issues with them teleporting around either.

The guys on the plates are responsible for knights 1-3, one of the guys on the plate depending on which plate and where it is also tries to get the fourth knight if possible, but depending on where you are in the rotation and how fast your relic runner is this is easier said than done, failing that one of the titans in the middle keeps an eye out for the fourth knight.  As soon as your relic guy has the spark, everyone get off the plates immediately and meet the titans in the middle in their bubbles.  The relic guy is gonna contend with the vessel, while the remainder of the team is in the middle killing adds and looking out for that fourth knight if it's still alive at this point.  Relic runner kills the vessel, rest of the team kills the final knight, everyone meets in the middle, stun Oryx, kill adds, lather, rinse, repeat.
View Quote

That's what the teams I finished with did, works pretty well.
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone on the PS4 want to do anything tonight? 295 Stormcaller Warlock here.
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, last call for red bull codes. I'm going to throw them in the trash if no one wants them.
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 7:33:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ok, last call for red bull codes. I'm going to throw them in the trash if no one wants them.
View Quote

What are these "Red Bull" codes you speak of.   I think I missed this part?
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red bull had a promotion that had codes you input to give you a consumable(focused light) that upped your experience for a short time and also gave you access to an additional quest line. I still have around 25 of the focused light in my vault, if I remember correctly they give you 50% additional XP for everything(including gear, weapons, subclasses etc).
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 7:45:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Red bull had a promotion that had codes you input to give you a consumable(focused light) that upped your experience for a short time and also gave you also cess to an additional quest line. I still have around 25 of the focused light in my vault, if I remember correctly they give you 50% additional XP for everything(including gear, weapons, subclasses etc).
View Quote

I'll take a code for the quest line please and thanks!
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red bull had a promotion that had codes you input to give you a consumable(focused light) that upped your experience for a short time and also gave you also cess to an additional quest line. I still have around 25 of the focused light in my vault, if I remember correctly they give you 50% additional XP for everything(including gear, weapons, subclasses etc).

Sent
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 8:59:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'll take some.
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 9:08:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I will take a code or two, whatever you want to pm is fine thanks!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 9:12:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Codes sent, I have 4 left if no one claims them I'll send more to the guys that wanted them.

ETA: Some assholes found a way to generate the codes and use them so if the one I sent doesn't work let me know and I'll send another.
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 10:20:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Codes sent, I have 4 left if no one claims them I'll send more to the guys that wanted them.

ETA: Some assholes found a way to generate the codes and use them so if the one I sent doesn't work let me know and I'll send another.
View Quote

Hell, I'll take 'em.
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 10:29:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Hell, I'll take 'em.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, I'll take 'em.

Sent a couple to you and sent an extra to you other guys who got 1 already. I'm out now and haven't seen the promo red Bulls in stores recently but if I see them again I'll send to anyone else who may want a code.
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Sent a couple to you and sent an extra to you other guys who got 1 already. I'm out now and haven't seen the promo red Bulls in stores recently but if I see them again I'll send to anyone else who may want a code.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, I'll take 'em.

Got 'em... thanks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 11:04:23 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm up for some as well. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Is anybody up for a fresh HM run up to Oryx? I'd like to run one tonight and give ARFCOM first dibs before using the 100.

I also would like at least one more to do a Nightfall run.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 10:43:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 11:06:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I'm in for whatever as usual.

I need to get on that SRL grind to try and get a 310+ helm for my warlock. Still kinda want a challenge mode clear for that guy too, but the hard mode Oryx fight has not been very friendly to me this past weekend.

View Quote

I'm up for a casual stroll to Oryx. I can give CM a shot but have no problem waiting until he comes back around again.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 11:10:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 11:21:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Got my first Oryx clear for PS4 over the weekend. Tried it twice with some groups from lfg, and it was a clusterfu** right from the start. I was only 293 light, but with my experience from Xbox One, I was the only one that had actually cleared it before. I had no trouble running through it and explaining it, but each time, both groups had that little kid that thought he knew better from watching Youtube, and would always talk over me. The first group I was with, it took 5 rounds to do 1/4 damage on Golgoroth. It wasn't happening. I finally found a good group and we made it through, no problems, plus we completed the challenge without to much trouble. I also noticed that there aren't a lot of people posting for the raid on lfg, at least for PS4.

I've also forgot what the grind was like in crucible, but I did find a decent setup that I like. Red Death, Party Crasher +1 shotgun, and a rocket launcher. I did get to rank 1 over the weekend (trying to get the Chaperone quest unlocked), but with wins only getting 30 rep, and losses 12 rep, its going to take awhile, even if I do the 3-4 daily bounties that I think I can complete.

Link Posted: 12/21/2015 11:30:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm running a fresh HM run up to Daughters if anybody is interested. 8 EST start time. We can give Oryx a shot if you'd like but I'm just looking to get some gear in a lower stress environment.

Let me know so I can reserve a spot for you on the 100.

Link Posted: 12/21/2015 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I'd be glad to help if you got the room.

I'll give a shot at the challenge mode as well if you want, or failing that, we can try to just kill him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm running a fresh HM run up to Daughters if anybody is interested. 8 EST start time. We can give Oryx a shot if you'd like but I'm just looking to get some gear in a lower stress environment.

Let me know so I can reserve a spot for you on the 100.

I'd be glad to help if you got the room.

I'll give a shot at the challenge mode as well if you want, or failing that, we can try to just kill him.

I'll put you down as you are always a great help.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 1:39:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone doing anything on the PS4 later on? 296 Warlock.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#25]
If quintin is down for suicide raiding I am as well count me in
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

I've got you down.

Need 1 more if anybody else wants in.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 2:34:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I kind of just want CM HM Oryx. I may be up for a full run tonight. I've been on the wife's shitlist all weekend so I dunno how that's gonna play out haha.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I've got you down.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got you down.

I'd love to join you guys but have no idea how to hook up with you all.

Light level is now 301
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm on a cp for hm oryx
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Think hammer may be down
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Send me a message and I'll see if I can hop on.  Kind of buried under packing  boxes at the moment
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 7:16:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Just picked up fragments 30 and 31 and started up Hunger Pangs again. Now, I need to get 45 fragments and do a raid.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 12:41:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 12:51:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There are seven fragments that are in the raid, and six (I think) that come from certain tier 2 and 3 Court of Oryx events.

I don't think you'll be able to get enough fragments without raiding or grinding Court.

That said it doesn't really matter anyways, since you don't have all the pieces for Touch of Malice if you haven't done the raid yet.

View Quote

I have 35/50 now. I should be able to get 38 w/o any raids. I have all the T2 court of Oryx fragments. Still, I'll be 7 runes shy of getting the next step.

EDIT: Any way of seeing on what clans are recruiting for raids and such? Seems like most people here are Xbox players.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 1:11:15 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I have 35/50 now. I should be able to get 38 w/o any raids. I have all the T2 court of Oryx fragments. Still, I'll be 7 runes shy of getting the next step.

EDIT: Any way of seeing on what clans are recruiting for raids and such? Seems like most people here are Xbox players.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There are seven fragments that are in the raid, and six (I think) that come from certain tier 2 and 3 Court of Oryx events.

I don't think you'll be able to get enough fragments without raiding or grinding Court.

That said it doesn't really matter anyways, since you don't have all the pieces for Touch of Malice if you haven't done the raid yet.

Make an account on the 100.io (do a search for it). It'll put you in a group of PS4 people close to your age and preferences. Then you can schedule or join a game. It's a great system.

Thanks to spyke and Quintin for the HM run tonight. Tried Oryx a few time CM style but no dice that's to screw ups by yours truly. They ran it with me when they already had run it. Nice guys.

Would like to give it another shot tomorrow with the reset.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 2:14:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Guess I'll have to get a CM HM Oryx next go around.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:35:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Just got and upgraded my Malice. Finally.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 8:24:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Black spindle day again. I'm in for a run on my alt if anybody needs it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd be in on my Alts. Want the ship.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I want the ship too. I don't have any cool ships.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 9:26:45 AM EDT
[#42]
theres 8 in the raid I think,

5 in normal places and 3 for challenge

btw stitiches  here you go
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 9:31:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Can you guys drag a lower light level character through the Black Spindle quest?  I'm only at 270, but I'll be on tonight.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 10:41:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
theres 8 in the raid I think,

5 in normal places and 3 for challenge

btw stitiches  here you go
View Quote

That's the site I've been using to help find fragments and ghosts.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks. Have to see if I can get a team for it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Join this website. You'll be able to schedule or join events. It makes it nice when you have a set time with set participants so there is no scrambling at the last second to pull it together.

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 11:15:13 AM EDT
[#47]
on ps4 leveling up for daily now
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

Never thought Quintin could be topped but you like pain and suffering more than he does.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 11:42:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Never thought Quintin could be topped but you like pain and suffering more than he does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 11:47:22 AM EDT
[#50]
I love this damn game but good lord is the struggle and FOMO real.

I'll be making my sixth character soon and I'm probably going to drop the insane $30 to expedite things. I've also decided that I'm just going to run 3 Hunters to maximize gear between them.

I feel like I'm turning into this guy
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top