Page / 310
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 11:44:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 1:25:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congrats hammer!

So what a weekend. Hammer and Quintin took me through 34 POE and I got my first Etheric Light. I got my warlock up to level 34.
I can't remember who I was talking to, but they really wanted the purifier robes for Warlock.
So I bought a total of 6 chest engrams. Got purifier robes on my 6th roll.
Quintin, Hammer, and some others took me through Hard Crota 3 times and got me a TON of stuff, including a Word of Crota hand cannon and Song of Ir Yut scout rifle. I have that leveled up 70% right now.

So tomorrow night I should probably do a couple more POE 32s so I can get 2 more armor cores and work on getting my other characters up to level 34. And maybe a 34 POE so I can get an Etheric Light for a VOC upgrade.

Thanks Quintin, Hammer, and the rest of you.
View Quote

Congrats  I am in for pretty much any PoE stuff at any level.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 6:19:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I could use another 34 poe as well. I'd like to try to finish up taking my titan to rank 3 in IB too if anyone is still up for it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 6:28:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Finally got to rank 3 on iron bonaza last night got my Titan to 33 1/2 need one more light upgrade and I'm good

Also picked up 2 multi tools bad juju 2 word of crota another hand cannon and a couple auto rifles

Need to finish my thorn bounty of some one wants to let me kill them in rubble. Need 2 people
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Finally got to rank 3 on iron bonaza last night got my Titan to 33 1/2 need one more light upgrade and I'm good

Also picked up 2 multi tools bad juju 2 word of crota another hand cannon and a couple auto rifles

Need to finish my thorn bounty of some one wants to let me kill them in rubble. Need 2 people
View Quote

I'll let you kill me if you return the favor. Then we can go kill xyor together.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 7:48:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'll let you kill me if you return the favor. Then we can go kill xyor together.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Def will return the favor and yes we shall kill together

I help soneone finish his thorn bounty earlier this week
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 7:55:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, we helped maverick didn't we?
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 8:28:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I think so

I think I'm 87/500 on my bounty after one game

Will be on tonight after work probably for an hour or 2
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 8:52:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm down for another Prison.  I got a little ragey at the end of my Trials experience, I think I need to take a break from PVP after all this Iron Banner last week and Trials tonight.
View Quote

Definitely played way to much PvP this week.  I'm down to try another trials run if you want tonight though.  If not I may just run bounties and go to bed early for a change.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 8:53:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Definitely played way to much PvP this week.  I'm down to try another trials run if you want tonight though.  If not I may just run bounties and go to bed early for a change.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm down for another Prison.  I got a little ragey at the end of my Trials experience, I think I need to take a break from PVP after all this Iron Banner last week and Trials tonight.

Hammer. Shoot me a friend request as I can't remember your tag
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#11]
I will be on tonight trying to rank up my warlock in IB now that my hunter is rank 5.  I also wouldn't mind doing some 32/34 prisons...  I realized last night I haven't done any of those or any queens bounties on any of my characters yet...
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:18:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I will be on tonight trying to rank up my warlock in IB now that my hunter is rank 5.  I also wouldn't mind doing some 32/34 prisons...  I realized last night I haven't done any of those or any queens bounties on any of my characters yet...
View Quote

The lvl 34 prison is super easy.  You should have your warlock up to rank 5 quick.  The buff plus bounties and a few wins will be all it takes.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The lvl 34 prison is super easy.  You should have your warlock up to rank 5 quick.  The buff plus bounties and a few wins will be all it takes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, the 34 boss this week seems like a bitch at first but isn't.  We went in and tried to go crazy and burn him down, and boop his health goes back up.  Just clear the adds.  First wave there are some dregs he eats and gets health back 2nd there is an important target.  We just worked on adds for first wave and let him eat the dregs, dps'd him down with primaries and nades till the next wave came.  Blew up the important target guy, then lit into Kaliks, all was well, easiest lvl 34 i think we've had yet.  Kaliks on 34 is easier than Quodron on 32.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Congrats hammer!

So what a weekend. Hammer and Quintin took me through 34 POE and I got my first Etheric Light. I got my warlock up to level 34.
I can't remember who I was talking to, but they really wanted the purifier robes for Warlock.
So I bought a total of 6 chest engrams. Got purifier robes on my 6th roll.
Quintin, Hammer, and some others took me through Hard Crota 3 times and got me a TON of stuff, including a Word of Crota hand cannon and Song of Ir Yut scout rifle. I have that leveled up 70% right now.

So tomorrow night I should probably do a couple more POE 32s so I can get 2 more armor cores and work on getting my other characters up to level 34. And maybe a 34 POE so I can get an Etheric Light for a VOC upgrade.

Thanks Quintin, Hammer, and the rest of you.
View Quote

No problem.  And the purifier robes and fun to use in trials, I haven't used them yet is PvE so I can't give much feedback on that front.  Trials there tends to be one or two people that will sit on your ghost after you die.  When you self res its like hitting them with a titan stun grenade.  I really want the ram helm after witnessing Persinger take a titan shoulder charge like it was nothing and then just one hit meleed the guy.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:31:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Inflicted and spyke - thanks for helping me finish the Thorn bounty this weekend. I appreciate it.

Quintin - if you played Trials with me and my buddy who's a fucking god at this game like I asked, maybe you wouldn't have been raging and ended up with this:

Just busting your balls my friend. I've only played Trials once before this so I'm excited to achieve flawless! Congrats to Hammer as well.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:36:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#18]
What do you think is a better goal (in terms of using Etheric light)
Get multiple characters up to level 34 or
Get some 365 VOG weapons to use for level 35 POE?
----
Hope to be on tonight for some 32 or 34 POE. Pretty late, like 10:30 eastern.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:43:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Naw, I'll take another shot at Trials next weekend. I kinda wanna take it easy this week, after a ton of Iron Banner and you and Wes carrying me through Trials last night.

I *might* do a little Iron Banner tonight on my Titan for the etheric light, with the buffs and all I can probably hit rank 3 in five or six games, but I don't really need it either. I'm fine with just running bounties or doing a Prison or two tonight though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Naw, I'll take another shot at Trials next weekend. I kinda wanna take it easy this week, after a ton of Iron Banner and you and Wes carrying me through Trials last night.

I *might* do a little Iron Banner tonight on my Titan for the etheric light, with the buffs and all I can probably hit rank 3 in five or six games, but I don't really need it either. I'm fine with just running bounties or doing a Prison or two tonight though.

Alright, I'm gonna run queens bounties so I can have some more keys.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
----
View Quote

Get to level 34 first

I need to do poe tho for armor core if anyone up

Couldn't get passed round 4 last time due to vip getting to check points
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 10:33:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
----
View Quote

Personally I got all my characters to level 34 then started with weapons.  Now I have more etheric light than I know what to do with.  You can use the armor core and buy whatever piece varriks is selling or do the judgement chance and hope you get armor.  The armor I have gotten from judgement chances have been much better stat rolls than what they have been selling.  Everything they have sold has been straight strength and I have gotten stuff with intellect and discipline. Only problem is you don't know what you will get. If you do max out a weapon i would suggest either VoC or the Fang you got the other night.  I'd be more tempted to do fang first due to the hive and fallen with there arc shields.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 11:01:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Personally I got all my characters to level 34 then started with weapons.  Now I have more etheric light than I know what to do with.  You can use the armor core and buy whatever piece varriks is selling or do the judgement chance and hope you get armor.  The armor I have gotten from judgement chances have been much better stat rolls than what they have been selling.  Everything they have sold has been straight strength and I have gotten stuff with intellect and discipline. Only problem is you don't know what you will get. If you do max out a weapon i would suggest either VoC or the Fang you got the other night.  I'd be more tempted to do fang first due to the hive and fallen with there arc shields.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
----

Judgements chance hasn't given me anything but Weapons so far.  2 pulse rifles an auto Rifle and a Scout.  The only one worth keeping so far has been the scout, it's perk is for all fallen enemies and not shanks or whatever.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 11:54:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Get your characters to 34 before anything else.

A level 34 with 300 attack weapons will do more damage than a 33 with 365 attack weapons. A 33 isn't a deal breaker in a 34 POE, it's hard but not impossible. You *need* to be a 34 for the level 35 POE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
----

Get your characters to 34 before anything else.

A level 34 with 300 attack weapons will do more damage than a 33 with 365 attack weapons. A 33 isn't a deal breaker in a 34 POE, it's hard but not impossible. You *need* to be a 34 for the level 35 POE.

This
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#25]
If I get out of work on time tonight I'll be on about 600-630

Would like to knock out the crucible part of my thorn bounty and possibly the strike portion

Then I'll return the favor or help whoever with whatever they need help on

Alternatively if I can't get nobody to help I'd be willing to do poe with my Titan
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#26]
So my big project for today is knocking out the last few bounties I need to hit lvl 5 on banana for my hunter.
Then a crap ton of glimmer farming
and a 34 POE with my titan

Should be on in an hour or two.  Gotta unload the dishwasher, etc.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Hour or two to unload dishwasher

Sounds legit

If I can't get anywhere with my thorn bounty I'll run threw poe although my Titan is 33 1/2
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 4:07:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Warlock: 34
Titan: 33 (super close to unlocking weapons of light)
Hunter: 32 (about 2/3 done with blade dancer)

I should probably get 2 armor cores tonight as that would move both of the others closer to 34.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Armor cores would serve no purpose this week but it may next week.  Still wouldn't mind getting one  all I need is my helm to +42 light and I'm 34
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 4:15:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Hour or two to unload dishwasher

Sounds legit

If I can't get anywhere with my thorn bounty I'll run threw poe although my Titan is 33 1/2
View Quote

Get breakfast, take a metric fuck ton of meds, clean the living room, etc.  Considering how I'm feeling, an hour or two is a good estimate.

So hour or two.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 4:43:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 4:45:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Might be more if I make whipped cream from scratch for my coffee

(says the guy eating breakfast at 1pm )
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Well I'll be about an hour to an hour and a half before I'll be on
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:00:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

So, nightfall predictions?

Hammr and I were figuring, he's thinking Cereberus Vae no burn, I say Nexus void burn.
View Quote

Its Sepiks....the app fucked up and posted it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Really liking the new IB player buff.

I was able to get all 3 of my players to level 5.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:25:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Really?  It still says Winter's Run on mine, unless Bungie caught and fixed it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hammr and I were figuring, he's thinking Cereberus Vae no burn, I say Nexus void burn.

It was like a one time splash page........thought it said sepiks.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:44:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Dt

Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:49:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that popped up on mine too. Didn't notice what the modifiers were before I closed it though.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Guys, what time does iron banana end eastern?
Got my Titan and Warlock to lvl 5 and Hunter stil at lvl 3
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Hard mode....Two swords...wham..bam...Crota is dead!
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

5am est
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 10:52:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

5am est
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

5am est

cool thanks!
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 5:11:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Banana disappeared at reset. Got everything but Titan boots.

Nightfall is the shadow thief.
Void solar and grounded

Weekly is phogoth with small arms

Variks has boots and a machine gun
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 5:25:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Leaked info on The Taken King expansion (to be revealed at E3 next week)

Sept 2015 ($40)
New Raid: Oryx (Crota’s father)
New Enemy (Race?): The Taken
New Strikes/PVP Maps (The usual)
3 new subclasses with new super abilities:
"Gravity Bow" (Void) - Hunter
"Electrical Storm" (Arc) - Warlock
"Flaming Hammer" (Solar) - Titan
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 5:44:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Leaked info on The Taken King expansion (to be revealed at E3 next week)

Sept 2015 ($40)
New Raid: Oryx (Crota’s father)
New Enemy (Race?): The Taken
New Strikes/PVP Maps (The usual)
3 new subclasses with new super abilities:
"Gravity Bow" (Void) - Hunter
"Electrical Storm" (Arc) - Warlock
"Flaming Hammer" (Solar) - Titan
View Quote

nice
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 6:58:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Well since iron banner is over and weekly reset has happen here will be my projected time line on what I need to do

Daily-bounties and daily story

Today-nightfall on at least one character
Wednesday-nightfall on other toon
Thursday-weekly on both toons on hard
Off work til Wednesday
Friday-crucial marks earning in Titan and possibly finishing up my thorn bounty
Saturday-strike playlist to finish up my vanguard marks on both toons
Sunday-Tuesday start leveling up my warlock to 20

So if anyone is up for any of those on any days lemme know

Don't have to do those in order tho  it's just my projected planning

Link Posted: 6/9/2015 7:05:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Skolas is solar burn again this week. Anyone up to ballerhorn him straight to hell? I'd like to snag that ship and shader.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 7:05:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Doubletap
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top