Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 310
Posted: 7/29/2014 6:48:36 AM EDT
Edit:  

7/16/17 Destiny Arfcom clan will be remade later this month after Bunie switches stuff over.  The current clan is kinda buggy and fucked up.  Will include link below.

TWITCH Channels for Arf members
Spyk3
Hammer

Destiny 1 codes for goodies:
http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption
1. Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
2. Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
3. Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
4. Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
5. Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
6. Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
7. Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
8. Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
9. Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
10.The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
11. The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
12. Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP
13. The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG
14. Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A
15. The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
16. The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
17. Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN
18. Planets: 7F9-767-F74
http://www.bungie.net/sr/User/coderedemption
Emblem: Binding Focus FJ9-LAM-67F
Emblem: Ab Aeterno JDT-NLC-JKM
Emblem: Field of Light JNX-DMH-XLA
Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge 7CP-94V-LFP
Emblem: Illusion of Light JD7-4CM-HJG
7MM-VPD-MHP Adds Shader: Double Banshee
RXC-9XJ-4MH Shader: Oracle 99
X4C-FGX-MX3 Emblem: Note of Conquest
X9F-GMA-H6D
N3L-XN6-PXF
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:39:19 AM EDT
[#1]
4 members already...keep it up
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:20:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Hit
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Request sent.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:11:52 PM EDT
[#4]
done
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:02:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Requests accepted.  Please remember to select if you are on xbox or psn so the site can sort everyone.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Request sent, XBone: Gromann-7
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Request sent, XBone: Gromann-7
View Quote

Added
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:10:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Request sent psn ausher on the Ps4.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:29:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Request sent psn ausher on the Ps4.
View Quote

added :)
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:49:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Will this also include PS3? Or will we have to create a separate? I am holding off on getting a PS4 until late fall but I am definitely picking this up at launch.

EDIT: Doesn't appear that it differentiates between generations. Just sent an invite request. I could also handle the PSN side of the group if there aren't any other volunteers ahead of me.

PSN: Ravaal    (PS3)

(It just occurred to me that this is the fifth ARFCOM game game crew I've joined. COD, BF3, MW3, Medal of Honor, GTA 5. I guess I gravitate to those with similar interests and twisted mentalities. )
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Sent a request to join.

First console game beside the God of War series that i'm looking forward to.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:15:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Will this also include PS3? Or will we have to create a separate? I am holding off on getting a PS4 until late fall but I am definitely picking this up at launch.

EDIT: Doesn't appear that it differentiates between generations. Just sent an invite request. I could also handle the PSN side of the group if there aren't any other volunteers ahead of me.

(It just occurred to me that this is the fifth ARFCOM game game crew I've joined. COD, BF3, MW3, Medal of Honor, GTA 5. I guess I gravitate to those with similar interests and twisted mentalities. )
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just added and sounds good to me if nobody else has objections.

Quoted:
Sent a request to join.

First console game beside the God of War series that i'm looking forward to.

I know how you feel.  I was interested in Halo 4, but Destiny is going to be kick ass.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:51:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Request sent. Ashraam72 on PS4.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:18:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Request sent for XBox 1.  Metalsaber
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:57:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Added
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:46:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Request sent---my wife and I will be playing on PS4.

ETA: I signed in with my PSN ID. If I need to do something further to select PS4 please let me know.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

ETA: I signed in with my PSN ID. If I need to do something further to select PS4 please let me know.
View Quote

Added and under the arfcom name, there should be a box that says "set this as Playstation" or something similar.  Just puts you into the PSN side of things.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Added and under the arfcom name, there should be a box that says "set this as Playstation" or something similar.  Just puts you into the PSN side of things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Done---thanks.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:54:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Request sent. X1 tazlik2fly52
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:57:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Thanks guys  Everyone is added.  Please remember to select xbox or psn sides for the clan.  Will make it easier to see who is who.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:36:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Request sent.  Will be on the PS4.  I will definitely be running a headset.  Not being able to talk to the randoms in the beta sucked.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Added
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 7:54:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Hit.  Will be on PS4.  

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Hit.  Will be on PS4.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 8:42:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Request sent. Awils18 on xbone
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Request sent. Awils18 on xbone
View Quote

I already got ya added.  Was goofing around on the Bungie site when the message came in.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#27]
I've decided against getting a PS4 for now. I have some debts to pay off so it wouldn't be logical to fork out that much cash when it needs to be used a little more sensibly. I am still getting Destiny but I will not be on PS4 until late fall or so unless my new job shows me the money.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've decided against getting a PS4 for now. I have some debts to pay off so it wouldn't be logical to fork out that much cash when it needs to be used a little more sensibly. I am still getting Destiny but I will not be on PS4 until late fall or so unless my new job shows me the money.
View Quote

Well, if/when you do your content will carry forward to the PS4 and back.  They really planned that out IMO.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 10:25:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well, if/when you do your content will carry forward to the PS4 and back.  They really planned that out IMO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is kind of what helped me stop a stupid impulse buy.

I have a feeling this game will offer enough to keep a good player base for a while. Plus I've read that there are DLC's to be released around Christmas that are pretty big additions. I can build my characters on PS3 and then join everyone else later on without having to start over.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 10:55:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I have a feeling this game will offer enough to keep a good player base for a while. Plus I've read that there are DLC's to be released around Christmas that are pretty big additions. I can build my characters on PS3 and then join everyone else later on without having to start over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, and the zones we are getting are absolutely massive.  On earth alone, we saw about 1/2 of that zone.  Plenty of areas that we couldn't get into and that isn't even counting the Seraphim Vault.  Each of the zones are going to be about that size, and we are getting Earth, Moon, Venus, Asteroid Belt, and Mars in the game.  Then there is another moon expansion coming up, and (I think it is) a Mars one.

Game is going to be absolutely freaking massive.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 8:42:53 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm in guys, I'll be playing on PS4.

XPLORER_WIELDER
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 8:45:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm in guys, I'll be playing on PS4.

XPLORER_WIELDER
View Quote

Just added ya.

23 Members now
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 6:43:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Screw Bungie!  Teasing me with Destiny emails. That's just wrong. Got an email with my beta stats. Its like saying "hey, remember how awesome the beta was? Let us refresh your memory."
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:31:14 PM EDT
[#34]
So I take it you can only be in one clan unlike in gtav.   Hope we can be in more than one.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:39:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So I take it you can only be in one clan unlike in gtav.   Hope we can be in more than one.
View Quote

I thought you could be in more than one.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 10:35:29 PM EDT
[#36]
I tried joining another and it kicked me off the ar clan.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 10:51:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I tried joining another and it kicked me off the ar clan.
View Quote

Weird.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 10:56:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Count me in.  I'll get a PS4 soon.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 11:31:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Count me in.  I'll get a PS4 soon.
View Quote

Will do
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 2:43:16 PM EDT
[#40]
It's great that more people are joining.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 2:49:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup  I'm really hoping we can tear it up on both sides come the 9th.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:40:26 PM EDT
[#42]
So I'm not really familiar with how the clan thing will work - are we still going to have to go through and manually "friend" eachother on PSN (or XBL)?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So I'm not really familiar with how the clan thing will work - are we still going to have to go through and manually "friend" eachother on PSN (or XBL)?
View Quote

They haven't really said, but I imagine it will just be an in game "Clan Member WaffleSmasher is online" that pops up.  Pretty sure they'll be announcing more come closer to launch.  Is also why clicking the "set as PSN" or XBL button is important I think.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:04:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We'll be in good shape. Hunter here, and my wife will have her Warlock.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#45]
I need to recruit some PS3 players. Looks like I'm a lone wolf right now.

Either way, I'll wave the ARFCOM flag with honor until I get a PS4 and join everyone else. I shall create many light orbs in the name of ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:51:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Either way, I'll wave the ARFCOM flag with honor until I get a PS4 and join everyone else. I shall create many light orbs in the name of ARFCOM.
View Quote

The PS3/4 players are able to play with each other I thought
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:06:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not aware of it having cross-platform playability, but it'd be fantastic if it did.

Sadly, our Alpha and Beta progress won't be transferrable to the final release.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:31:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm not aware of it having cross-platform playability, but it'd be fantastic if it did.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is a good thing.  A lot of that content would be broken/useless if carried over.

You can carry your guy back and forth from a PS3 to 4 or 360 to XBONE, so I can't see why having PSN to PSN gameplay would be a problem.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#49]
I want to be a part of this. djkest on Xbox One. Seems like most of the social aspects of the game are going to be handled through mobile devices?

Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, but you should be able to get most of the stuff you had at level 8 within 8 hours of playing, maybe less. And then hit level 9 soon after, which appeared to have some better gear options available.  I am guessing that the beginning of the game may actually change a little bit, the strike might be tweaked, etc. Changes have already been made.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#50]
So, you guys that played the Beta..

What class did you choose? I got into it kinda late, so I only got to try the Hunter but I enjoyed it. Being able to throw the knife was a cool addition to melee, and that sunlight gun was pretty awesome. The double jump doesn't seem quite as useful as the other classes' "floaty" jump moves, but it seems adequate when you time it properly.

From playing the Crucible, the titan's melee seemed way better. There was a couple times when I stabbed someone like 3 times expecting a kill but nope.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top