Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 310
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't get the blade dancer nerfs. Between hungering blade and Quick Draw, there is no reason to use the subclass now.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 11:14:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 11:12:09 AM EDT
[#4]
QuickDraw was nerfed on everything I believe. Just reading the update doesn't really impress me so I'll continue to sit out and see what April brings if anything.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:04:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:36:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Eta - He's selling Lucky Raspberry, after bladedancer got smashed with the nerf bat yet again...fuck you, Bungie. 
View Quote

OK, the irony of that one is pretty funny.

Can't a brother get a fuckin' Truth?  If you aren't going to give it to me from engrams, at least let Xur sell it. I think I've gotten 8 or so Thunderlords now.  Seems to be the only heavy that will drop for me.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:00:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
In the reef, but don't bother unless you need heavy ammo or exotic shards. 

Eta - He's selling Lucky Raspberry, after bladedancer got smashed with the nerf bat yet again...fuck you, Bungie. 
View Quote

Honestly these are the Xur reviews I have expected for a long time now.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Honestly these are the Xur reviews I have expected for a long time now.
View Quote

He held strong for so long!
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He held strong for so long!
View Quote

Doing the lords work finally got to him
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:08:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Truth got nerfed too. Doesn't have tripod anymore, just one rocket in the mag, and I think you can only get two rockets on heavy in PVP. 
View Quote

Yeah, but I still want one just for the heck of it.  Honestly I get so few heavy kills in the Crucible that I don't really care what I have in my heavy slot.  I just equip the highest light level weapon I have.  One of these things happens more often than not:

1) Dead/respawn too far away when heavy drops
2) Douche team mate takes the heavy before anyone else can get there
3) Get sniped/supered at the heavy box
4) Killed with a rocket before you even get to use your heavy.  Happens to me a lot when using machine guns.
5) Miss horribly with non-tracking rockets and get no kills
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:23:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm dead 99% of the time when heavy spawns.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:35:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Usually the best I can hope for is to rush the heavy the enemy team is going for and either pick off a couple people or make a suicide run to pick it up before I die so that they can't get it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyone interested in carrying 3 noobs (me included) through a normal mode raid tonight?  The other 2 guys can't start until around 9:00 central. I know that's later than most of you usually play, but I thought I'd ask.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Anyone interested in carrying 3 noobs (me included) through a normal mode raid tonight?  The other 2 guys can't start until around 9:00 central. I know that's later than most of you usually play, but I thought I'd ask.
View Quote

I'm not sure I'm able to carry anyone due to being out of practice.. but I'm down as an extra body if you need.

Send me an xbl message if I'm not on. I'll get it on my phone and hop on.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Send me a message and I'll run it on my warlock. Figure I've only cleared it twice on him and can use the gear. No mic though. 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm not sure I'm able to carry anyone due to being out of practice.. but I'm down as an extra body if you need.

Send me an xbl message if I'm not on. I'll get it on my phone and hop on.
View Quote
Same here.  If you need a body, I'm happy to help.  I'm not quite up to Sherpa standard though.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:01:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Gonna eat dinner then hop on.  Should be poking around in the tower in 30.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:12:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Thanks to Fallen and Gifted for helping us through up to Aksys phase 1. Anyone interested in finishing it off Fri or Sat night? Or maybe starting fresh to get the Outbreak Prime stuff done too?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:04:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I am hoping some of you gentlemen can help me out.

My buddy borrowed my Destiny disc (XB1), about 6 months ago.
Now he's offering to pay me for it. However, I also have purchased 2/3 of the DLC. So anyway, what should I do? Just get my disc back? Buy the vanilla game? I want to be able to keep TDB, HOW, and TK.

Are the DLC tied to my gamertag?
When I try to play destiny now, it asks for a disc and then prompts me to purchase the digital version.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:52:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I am hoping some of you gentlemen can help me out.

My buddy borrowed my Destiny disc (XB1), about 6 months ago.
Now he's offering to pay me for it. However, I also have purchased 2/3 of the DLC. So anyway, what should I do? Just get my disc back? Buy the vanilla game? I want to be able to keep TDB, HOW, and TK.

Are the DLC tied to my gamertag?
When I try to play destiny now, it asks for a disc and then prompts me to purchase the digital version.
View Quote
Anything you buy on XBL is registered to your account. So if the only thing you don't have is the stock game, you just need to get that. Probably cheaper o buy a used copy on disc at GameStop btw. 
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Thanks to Fallen and Gifted for helping us through up to Aksys phase 1. Anyone interested in finishing it off Fri or Sat night? Or maybe starting fresh to get the Outbreak Prime stuff done too?
View Quote
No problem!

I'm in for either option - fresh run for the monitors or picking up at the CP.  Starting a fresh run ought to go faster this time since everyone knows the mechanics up to the math puzzle..
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#26]
If I'm a able to get online, I'd probably be in for a fresh run on my titan. 
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 3:13:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Btw, I should have my new mic sometime in the next 2 weeks.  Been waiting 2 already for Amazon to ship it.   I'd like to actually play with it for a bit, possibly do the outbreak prime quest, before I leave state for the first week and a half of April. 
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:57:31 PM EDT
[#28]
If I could get a hunter and titan for the first Siva Engine code entry one of these days, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Moreso if I could find them before we rerun the raid this weekend.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:40:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If I could get a hunter and titan for the first Siva Engine code entry one of these days, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Moreso if I could find them before we rerun the raid this weekend.
View Quote
Hit up Clutch 33 (@lcoates33) and RicketyGibbon67.  They were Hunter and Titan when I did it on my Warlock.

Or you could start a 100.io Quest session and see who will jump in.  I, unfortunately, only have it done on my Warlock, so can't help.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm getting on here in a sec.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#31]
I'd be happy to help you North.

If you need me to hop on and I'm not currently online, just send me an xbl message. I'll get it on my phone.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'd be happy to help you North.

If you need me to hop on and I'm not currently online, just send me an xbl message. I'll get it on my phone.
View Quote

Live usually hit fuckall going on, so whenever we can get a fire team together works for me. Thank you 
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 8:20:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Halfway through the nightfall if anyone wants in 
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:18:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:36:21 PM EDT
[#35]
I managed to peel my cornea open this morning, so I doubt I'll be raiding this weekend.  Going go try to avoid anything that requires using my eyes for a few days.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:00:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:01:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I managed to peel my cornea open this morning, so I doubt I'll be raiding this weekend.  Going go try to avoid anything that requires using my eyes for a few days.
View Quote

Damn dude.  Feel better 
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 1:08:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Damn dude.  Feel better 
View Quote

+1 hope you heal quickly
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Thanks guys. Feeling a lot better today, but still light sensitive. Probably won't do much gaming until it's fully healed. Apparently my eye got really dry when I was asleep and stuck to my eyelid. When I woke up and opened my eye, it peeled my cornea back like a banana peel. Hurt like a bitch yesterday. Ended up closing myself up in the bathroom because it was the only room in the house that is totally dark.

Anyway...Playing games has always dried my eyes out some because I blink less often. Until it's back to normal, any dryness could be bad news.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Thanks guys. Feeling a lot better today, but still light sensitive. Probably won't do much gaming until it's fully healed. Apparently my eye got really dry when I was asleep and stuck to my eyelid. When I woke up and opened my eye, it peeled my cornea back like a banana peel. Hurt like a bitch yesterday. Ended up closing myself up in the bathroom because it was the only room in the house that is totally dark.

Anyway...Playing games has always dried my eyes out some because I blink less often. Until it's back to normal, any dryness could be bad news.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2017 7:59:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Put some welders goggles on and sign in.. wuss.

Seriously though, don't over do it. Hope you heal quickly.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 9:37:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Put some welders goggles on and sign in.. wuss.

Seriously though, don't over do it. Hope you heal quickly.
View Quote
lol.  I was going to say "tape a paper cup over it and get raiding, slacker!"   But then I thought better of it...until now. 

Seriously, get healed Jeanyus.  We'll be around when you're ready.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:25:32 AM EDT
[#44]
I'll be on tonight after about 8 central doing some Banana with a couple friends. Feel free to come join the suck.

Eye healed super fast. Just have to take an eyedrop break every hour or so to keep it from getting dry.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#45]
My mic is alive   I'm not sure if it was completely resetting *everything* and making sure there was no residual power in them before rebooting, or the new mic (it didn't work at first) but I can talk again.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 2:01:27 AM EDT
[#46]
1 night of IB = all 4 IB weeklies done, weekly Supremacy bounty done, 2 slots away from 400 with extra 400 drops to infuse up other stuff in many slots. Now if I can just get a ghost and some boots.

Oh, and I hope they remove sticky grenades in Destiny 2.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 4:27:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
1 night of IB = all 4 IB weeklies done, weekly Supremacy bounty done, 2 slots away from 400 with extra 400 drops to infuse up other stuff in many slots. Now if I can just get a ghost and some boots.

Oh, and I hope they remove sticky grenades in Destiny 2.
View Quote
If you're at 398/399, the best bet for a 400 ghost shell is Archon's Forge. They drop like candy.

Hopped into a 100.io NF session at 0100 - it was a bitch, but the Sunrise bounty finally gave me an Icebreaker. 
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm back! Sort-of.

I bought another DISC at Gamestop, it was $10. I checked my characters, they are all hovering around 300-310 light. I do not have Rise of Iron, and I am really balking at the fixed $30 price of entry.

I wonder if I can raise my light levels significantly without having Rise of Iron? If so, what are the best ways ? (Besides doing TTK raids)

I am going to do some reading online to see what I've missed in the last 8 months.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 4:57:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm back! Sort-of.

I bought another DISC at Gamestop, it was $10. I checked my characters, they are all hovering around 300-310 light. I do not have Rise of Iron, and I am really balking at the fixed $30 price of entry.

I wonder if I can raise my light levels significantly without having Rise of Iron? If so, what are the best ways ? (Besides doing TTK raids)

I am going to do some reading online to see what I've missed in the last 8 months.
View Quote
Maybe in Iron Banner or Trials. Maybe with Three of Coins, and buying stuff from Xur, but that will only get you some 350 pieces. The daily story missions and legacy strike lists will only drop 245 or so junk.  

Without RoI, you won't be able to do Nightfalls anymore.

RoI really is worth the $30.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 5:05:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm back! Sort-of.

View Quote

Welcome back DJ, and I think your light is capped at 330 then.  Personally I think ROI is worth the $30, as it breathed new life into the game.  But that's just my .02.
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top