Site Notices
Page / 310
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:15:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Damn you.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:34:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm getting ready to get it downloaded in the Xbone and see what happens. Wish me luck!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'm getting ready to get it downloaded in the Xbone and see what happens. Wish me luck!
View Quote
Digital copies are still locked out of servers until later...

You should have had that downloaded already. Took me well over an hour for the 18 gigs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:43:37 PM EDT
[#4]

"street date"

lol

Couldn't just put don't deliver until 9/9/14...
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:45:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep!  That's why I'm just now downloading.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 5:24:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't forget to activate your codes after making a Guardian and linking your Bungie account.

Once you're logged in, go to your profile, click Codes, and click Use Now next to each code to activate them and redeem them for the cards.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Damn you... I still don't have a tracking number from Amazon. It's driving me nuts, I want details!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 5:52:13 PM EDT
[#9]
My copy had a deliver date of tomorrow. When I got home from work it was on the carport.

I've played through the first part up till when you get the ship and go to the tower. It's almost exactly the same as the beta. Looks really good so far.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 5:53:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I feel like I should have left my ps4 on standby, just in case.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:07:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like I am going to get to log a lot of playing time the next few days after all. Just got laid off AGAIN.

May as well go to the midnight release now. See you guys in space.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Sent a request!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:40:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Looks like I am going to get to log a lot of playing time the next few days after all. Just got laid off AGAIN.

View Quote
The Vanguard is always hiring Guardian.

But seriously, that sucks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

That sucks. I'm sure something will come up.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do I apply?  Wait...   don't I have to be dead first before becoming a Guardian? The pay better be damn good.

Something else will turn up. I've got side jobs I can pick up and I went to a temp agency and got on the list for BASF. I am just wanting something to get me by until I know whether or not I get hired at Remington.

But until then....   game on. Tis my destiny.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#16]
What's the best Destiny Forum? (besides here of course )
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:57:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bungie.net it's full of children constantly bitching about everything tho...

I was laid off all last week.  Wish it was this week instead. Damn week too early.  I decided to Fuck It and call in.  I can't get on till 2 am central tho so I'll go to bed then wake up to play a lol bit.  

I cancelled my ps4 pre order Friday so I could use the refund to get it for ps3 for the free ps4 download which I just did.  Now my boys can play too for one price.  One benefit of digital downloads.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Where do I apply?  Wait...   don't I have to be dead first before becoming a Guardian? The pay better be damn good.

Something else will turn up. I've got side jobs I can pick up and I went to a temp agency and got on the list for BASF. I am just wanting something to get me by until I know whether or not I get hired at Remington.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you looking for? I'm located in Huntsville.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:04:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:33:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you are open to relocating, there are a ton of jobs in interior (Fairbanks) Alaska.  Cold as hell in the winter up here though.

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/

View Quote

Yup, a lot of the stuff I posted up was nabbed from there.

7.5 hours and counting.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#22]
There are some seriously pissed off people over there right now.

So the run down is the game is apparently live (and has been almost all day) for anyone with a physical disc.

Everyone with a digital copy must wait until midnight PST. Even those with digital copies on the east coast.

So people who bought digital thinking they would be playing while other people were still in line at the store are stuck waiting until 3am.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:46:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
There are some seriously pissed off people over there right now.

So the run down is the game is apparently live (and has been almost all day) for anyone with a physical disc.

Everyone with a digital copy must wait until midnight PST. Even those with digital copies on the east coast.

So people who bought digital thinking they would be playing while other people were still in line at the store are stuck waiting until 3am.
View Quote

(I'm getting my PS4 bundle delivered tomorrow, so I'm not even sure when I'll be able to play)
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If you are open to relocating, there are a ton of jobs in interior (Fairbanks) Alaska.  Cold as hell in the winter up here though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I will have to pass on that for now. Anchorage for the month of February was cold enough for this southern boy.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 9:53:21 PM EDT
[#25]
I dont know if I should pick up the console along with the game. It might put a strain on my checking account, but ill get it back in a few days. Should I pull the trigger on a Xbone with 12 months of live, and a free destiny copy??? HELP!!

Release is so soon! I will be going to the midnight premier. I feel like a freaking nerd haha.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 10:53:02 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't know about you guys but I've played about all of the Warframe, War Thunder, and Blacklight Retribution I can stand. The damn clock just isn't turning fast enough!!!  
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:58:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Did anyone else the the PS4 & XB1 clan probation? Apparently, we do not have enough members?
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:05:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Did anyone else the the PS4 & XB1 clan probation? Apparently, we do not have enough members?
View Quote

Also, how do I link my PS4 account to Destiny to redeem my codes?
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:07:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Technically we don't have enough because if I understand right, our bungie account won't be linked with our player until it is created. Maybe that is why?  I don't know but thought I would throw a theory out there. If we are still on probation by midday tomorrow then something isn't right.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:11:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Technically we don't have enough because if I understand right, our bungie account won't be linked with our player until it is created. Maybe that is why?  I don't know but thought I would throw a theory out there. If we are still on probation by midday tomorrow then something isn't right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you know if I need to play destiny before I can redeem the codes or can I do it now?
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:25:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Do you know if I need to play destiny before I can redeem the codes or can I do it now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once you have an account linked on bungie net, you should be able to redeem.  It's what I did at least

And yeah, we have to get everyone to create a guy/play destiny so they can go click "set as XBL" or PSN clan.  Once we get 3+ people on each side hitting that button, we'll be online for clan support.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:53:11 AM EDT
[#32]
This sucks I keep getting error cattle.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:54:14 AM EDT
[#33]
I played Warlock during the beta and loved it but think I'll go Titan, just because in all the class polls its the least favorite class.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:56:51 AM EDT
[#34]
I just picked mine up---I actually got a Ghost edition! They had one available so I upgraded my preorder. I'm happy! I have a Limited edition being delivered tomorrow so I'll probably just sell the Ghost edition.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:57:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I played Warlock during the beta and loved it but think I'll go Titan, just because in all the class polls its the least favorite class.
View Quote

Doing to be doing a 'lock with the wife's hunter, but my solo play guy is going to be a titan.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 1:00:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Something told me to get it from PSN instead of gamestop...

Digital Download:  
Code release date is currently unavailable.
View Quote

Bah, gimme muh code already!

EDIT:  Got my code...

Too bad it says its invalid.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 1:53:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This sucks I keep getting error cattle.
View Quote

Same here.

Are the servers not live yet or something?

ETA:  I ejected then reinserted the disc and now I am rockin like Dokken baby.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 2:13:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Digital DL goes live at 12am PST
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 2:43:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm going Titan for the healing abilities.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 2:54:33 AM EDT
[#40]
I got an xbox one and got my destiny copy. I was trying to talk to people and found out it's only fire team only haha. I was such a moron. It would be cool to be added to the clan list

My gt is: iPois1N

Do I go onto my Bungie account and link my Bungie and ms accounts?

If anyone is on and is near a level 2 I would like to play, let me know.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 2:57:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Having some issues on Bungie.net.  Getting some hang ups.  The shaders are for lvl 20.  Picked as ARF as clan.  You need to log out of the game & back on before code items are delivered.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 2:59:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Gamestop doesn't open till 10am so looks like I wont be playing until at least noon.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 3:54:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Vanguard armory..I have to pay?
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 3:58:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Vanguard armory..I have to pay?
View Quote

Should have a code to enter for it. Either in the box or receipt.

2 minutes...
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 4:01:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Sorry, I have access but at the vendor it still charges.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 4:42:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Sorry, I have access but at the vendor it still charges.
View Quote

Looks that way to me also
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 6:04:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Woke up a little early to get it installed and maybe play before work I haven't decided what class I want to play
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 6:16:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Logged on this morning before work to setup the account and add myself to the PSN clan.  I was surprised I was able to log on without any issues.  However I expect that to change tonight when the servers start getting hammered.  Every game that's I've played that has required a server connection has been a nightmare for the first few days.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 6:45:21 AM EDT
[#50]
My girl just told me she's heading out of town at the end of the week to visit her dad.

Looks like I'll be drinking beer and killing shit all weekend.
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top