Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2014 2:17:32 PM EDT
I enjoyed it, but was disappointed at how short it was.

Hopefully MGSV The Phantom Pain is much longer gameplay wise.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 3:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
It is going to vastly larger and longer . That was just the prequel , originally it was just going to be the first part of the game but they decided to release it as a stand alone teaser
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It is going to vastly larger and longer . That was just the prequel , originally it was just going to be the first part of the game but they decided to release it as a stand alone teaser
View Quote

Ok
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ok
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok

basicly you paid for a demo
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 9:49:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Something tells me this is the one and only time any person anywhere will say the words: This Metal Gear game was way too short.

I'm usually mashing A to skip cut scenes and deliberately shorten the game so I can get to the actual GAME parts of the game.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:56:26 PM EDT
[#5]
That's why I didn't pick it up.
Not shelling out 30 for a demo.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:17:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Something tells me this is the one and only time any person anywhere will say the words: This Metal Gear game was way too short.

I'm usually mashing A to skip cut scenes and deliberately shorten the game so I can get to the actual GAME parts of the game.
View Quote

I used to be able to finish the NES Metal Gear in 45 minutes.

I liked the prologue.  Good game to play if cheap/on sale digital or to rent.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:17:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's why I didn't pick it up.
Not shelling out 30 for a demo.
View Quote

Red Box it!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:23:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I got about a week out of it, trying each mission a few different ways, the one where you disable the AA guns sucks if you are trying not to be seen, i was only able to get out without being spotted one time but a glitch caused one of the hostages to explode so I lost all those points.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top