Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2014 4:23:04 PM EDT
Anyone else played it yet? Having fun with it so far.

Free game on Steam.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#1]
How's the generals side?  It seems like it could have a lot of potential but right now it's just a bunch of people haphazardly throwing armies to the front with no real rhyme or reason or coordination.

Plus is the player base even big enough to support all of those attacks?

Reminds me somewhat of WWII Online
Great game but low numbers killed it for me. Sometimes on off peak hours high command would set an attack objective and you would be the only person on the objective. I remember one night myself and one other guy capped an entire town by ourselves.

Either way I'll be downloading it and checking it out when my new computer arrives.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 12:09:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Had a horrible time. It was so laggy I couldn't play Shit. Maybe it was the server, Idk.

It's an interesting concept. From what I understand it's been in beta for a while?
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 4:39:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I tried to play but every time I tried to log in it said i was 155+ in que to play.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#4]

I played it when it was in browser. It sucks.

I hate the unrealistic fact that you need to pump 3 full-powered cartridges into the enemy just to kill him. One round to the chest is enough to put him down, not three.

It's basically a "balanced" game because someone didn't want their players feelings to get hurt.

Link Posted: 7/17/2014 11:44:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you guys played Rising Storm/ red orchestra 2?
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:28:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Yea played it last night, thank god it was just a gig because it was a fucking waste. I mean I know its Early Release Beta, but good god. RO Beta was way better than that travesty I played last night.

And I play RO Religiously, American.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:43:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Been messing with this a bit.  Seems fun so far, aside from the bike-dismount bug.

I saw an "Arock" online earlier this evening.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:08:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been messing with this a bit.  Seems fun so far, aside from the bike-dismount bug.

I saw an "Arock" online earlier this evening.
View Quote

Did you fuck him?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top