Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 3:52:38 AM EDT
[#1]
If you guys want a serious challenge, you should look into Arma 3 Escape.  They ported the arma 2 escape mission and with the recent changes to arma 3, it is super freaking hard.    They no longer ignore you if you are in a vehicle
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:45:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I might join up with you guys sometime. It's been a while
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 8:27:30 AM EDT
[#3]
aaah the families all back together now, and i wasnt pissed off slick i found it amusing like were albundy ran me over for shooting him in the ass on accident or where silas auto hover glitched and crushed me to death under the litte bird( good times)

As for arma 3 wasteland sucks not enough guns or vehicles and choppers are impervious to small arms.

Have we decided where we are going to amass are forces next?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 10:21:45 AM EDT
[#4]
There were at least 5 of us on last night in the clusterfuck that was Wasteland Takistan. Tanks, Tanks and Helis everywhere god it was so bad.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There were at least 5 of us on last night in the clusterfuck that was Wasteland Takistan. Tanks, Tanks and Helis everywhere god it was so bad.
View Quote

I was having a blast in that Bradley I got from the mission. Until I got a bit cocky and rolled too far from the group.

The first 20-30 minutes on the north airfield was awesome. We fell into a good rhythm and everyone had a role to play. Aircraft spotting and hitting targets and the armored vehicles doing a roving guard to protect the base. We just didn't have anything in place for respawns to get back to us quickly. Once over half the group had died and respawned across the map, we should have shifted our efforts or done a evac for the respawns. Still a pretty good run, considering we hadn't done anything like that in a while.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I was having a blast in that Bradley I got from the mission. Until I got a bit cocky and rolled too far from the group.

The first 20-30 minutes on the north airfield was awesome. We fell into a good rhythm and everyone had a role to play. Aircraft spotting and hitting targets and the armored vehicles doing a roving guard to protect the base. We just didn't have anything in place for respawns to get back to us quickly. Once over half the group had died and respawned across the map, we should have shifted our efforts or done a evac for the respawns. Still a pretty good run, considering we hadn't done anything like that in a while.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea I was just frustrated that we were constantly being bombarded by Opfor, but it was still fun none the less and then again the place we set up was a hotzone to begin with. I never got into a small arms firefight the whole time.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yea I was just frustrated that we were constantly being bombarded by Opfor, but it was still fun none the less and then again the place we set up was a hotzone to begin with. I never got into a small arms firefight the whole time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A couple players tried to shoot my Bradley with small arms. When I finally noticed them, they didn't last long.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:48:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's a funny clip with a legitimate point. This illustrates how a bad server admin can have a negative affect on a server and not be able to realize what the problem is.

And since a discussion about gaming servers, teamspeak servers, the admins who run them and how a bad admin can ruin and empty a server falls squarely under the aegis of a gaming forum, I don't see how anyone could have a legitimate complaint.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 1:00:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

UMad bro?  U must be really mad.

He unbanned someone and I banned them again and explained it to him.  So yes, the problem children were removed and for good.

You "left" because I wouldn't bend my knee to let "your friend" back in.  You left because I told you if you didn't like it, to go somewhere else, and you did thank god.

You see, here is the big issue at hand, and it's a big one.

Every thread, every single one of them, this happens.  Why is that?  Because you're full of failure.  You're too immature to stop doting on the past.  Yes, I banned Slick, he deserved it.  No admin would allow someone like him to continue to disrespect them, plain and simple.  I told him to let it go and to grow up, he refused.  Thats when he got a timeout permanently.  

I had, and continue to have no ill feelings towards anyone other than Slick and Rhodes.  I genuinely was going to go in and enjoy a game with you.  But, you're showing just how childish you really are, so I'll continue to stalk and murder you every chance I get , it's fun.  Had a blast killing you and Kilo the night you guys made this thread.  

If you want to continue to act like kids, so be it.  Just remember, you guys are always the instigator. Yet again, and I do implore you to search for all of these threads and see exactly that, you've brought this from talking about on subject stuff, to flaming.  Why do you always resort to flaming?  Truth hurts?  Hmmm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok I can't bite my tongue any longer. The problem child was you. The server OWNER unbanned those people several times and told you to knock it off and stop banning them, but apparently you are the child of one of his "companions" because he refuses to take away your power over there.

So we left, you act like you own that server, yet while we played with you you didn't even pay for your own internet.

UMad bro?  U must be really mad.

He unbanned someone and I banned them again and explained it to him.  So yes, the problem children were removed and for good.

You "left" because I wouldn't bend my knee to let "your friend" back in.  You left because I told you if you didn't like it, to go somewhere else, and you did thank god.

You see, here is the big issue at hand, and it's a big one.

Every thread, every single one of them, this happens.  Why is that?  Because you're full of failure.  You're too immature to stop doting on the past.  Yes, I banned Slick, he deserved it.  No admin would allow someone like him to continue to disrespect them, plain and simple.  I told him to let it go and to grow up, he refused.  Thats when he got a timeout permanently.  

I had, and continue to have no ill feelings towards anyone other than Slick and Rhodes.  I genuinely was going to go in and enjoy a game with you.  But, you're showing just how childish you really are, so I'll continue to stalk and murder you every chance I get , it's fun.  Had a blast killing you and Kilo the night you guys made this thread.  

If you want to continue to act like kids, so be it.  Just remember, you guys are always the instigator. Yet again, and I do implore you to search for all of these threads and see exactly that, you've brought this from talking about on subject stuff, to flaming.  Why do you always resort to flaming?  Truth hurts?  Hmmm.

Jatobi you have serious issues that you need to work out. You sit there and talk about people not being able to let anything go yet by your own admission you are apparently stalking these guys so you can kill them. Clear cut case of the pot calling the fucking kettle black if I've ever seen one. You are a hypocrite, pure and simple.

When everybody is telling you they have a problem with you and you counter by telling them they have problems, the reality is you are probably to blame for the issues and having first hand experience playing with you, I can confirm that that is in fact true in your case.  

You are abrasive, self centered, megalomaniacal, oblivious/clueless (you can't even see that the fault for all of this drama lays at your feet), and all around socially awkward. Maybe if you could work to tone down all of those behaviors people would be more open to playing with you, but as it is you have burned all of the bridges with these people and forever severed yourself from their good will. I hate that this has turned into a playground drama session where all of the kids pick on the uncool kid, but the fact of the matter is you brought all of this ire onto yourself. And your self admission of banning people because they disrespected you on somebody else's server?

TL;DR

GROW THE FUCK UP
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 1:01:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Here's a funny clip with a legitimate point. This illustrates how a bad server admin can have a negative affect on a server and not be able to realize what the problem is.

http://youtu.be/UEaKX9YYHiQ

And since a discussion about gaming servers, teamspeak servers, the admins who run them and how a bad admin can ruin and empty a server falls squarely under the aegis of a gaming forum, I don't see how anyone could have a legitimate complaint.
View Quote

lil kim!
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Our biggest priority should be getting a respawn beacon. Unfortunately the onslaugh of enemy vehicles made us forget about that. Plus I didn't realize how sparse the respawn cities were. In chernaus you go 500-1000m and you are at one.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 3:12:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Our biggest priority should be getting a respawn beacon. Unfortunately the onslaugh of enemy vehicles made us forget about that. Plus I didn't realize how sparse the respawn cities were. In chernaus you go 500-1000m and you are at one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We still made it painful and costly for them to take the airfield.  Maybe next time we save up for a beacon before we declare war on the server.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 3:18:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

We still made it painful and costly for them to take the airfield.  Maybe next time we save up for a beacon before we declare war on the server.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We didn't declare war though. Everyone was already attacking the airfield when we got there  Too bad that airfield didn't have an A-10. I would have destroyed anything on the ground with that thing!
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

We didn't declare war though. Everyone was already attacking the airfield when we got there  Too bad that airfield didn't have an A-10. I would have destroyed anything on the ground with that thing!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea no joke. lol

Well Is it just me or does our group just have that luck? They see 5+ people Rocking the AR15 and we probably see the most action on any server we join.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 4:56:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Jatobi you have serious issues that you need to work out. You sit there and talk about people not being able to let anything go yet by your own admission you are apparently stalking these guys so you can kill them. Clear cut case of the pot calling the fucking kettle black if I've ever seen one. You are a hypocrite, pure and simple.

You are abrasive, self centered, megalomaniacal, oblivious/clueless (you can't even see that the fault for all of this drama lays at your feet),

TL;DR

GROW THE FUCK UP
View Quote

TL;DR  

Every thread, drama starts by Slick, or Rhodes a few times (hasn't said shit in a long while), and a couple others.  I simply come to talk.  If seeing my name in a post causes someone to have an aneurism and go full retard mad, that's their problem.  Every single time they start flaming, every single time.  So yes, it is their fault, and the blame lays solely on them.  If THEY could GROW UP, this wouldn't even be a problem.

Yes, I stalk them, and kill them.  Why?  Because they simply can't get over it.  I get pure satisfaction when I kill them knowing full well they get pissed off.

Alien, no server admin, none, not even on Arfcom, will allow you to blatantly disrespect them time and time again.  After you tell them to calm down and stop the bullshit, and they simply refuse, no one will tolerate that.  UNLESS you're getting your dick sucked by them, like I'm starting to think he does a pretty damn good job.

Go try making posts about the admins of Arfcom, disrespect them to no extent.  See how far it gets you..... or are you afraid you'll get banned?  
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 4:59:59 PM EDT
[#16]
The problem is, is that among a supposed group of friends, you can't see yourself as anything but a "server admin" somehow making you more important or better then everyone else, which lead to you always bossing people around, which is why they eventually got pissed and lashed out at you.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The problem is, is that among a supposed group of friends, you can't see yourself as anything but a "server admin" somehow making you more important or better then everyone else, which lead to you always bossing people around, which is why they eventually got pissed and lashed out at you.
View Quote

So it's okay to invite friends over to your house, and then when you tell them no they can't do something and they get pissed...you're supposed to sit there and take their shit?

Or did you fail to understand that I told him to stop, and told him to let it go, but he refused.  All he had to do was shut up and let it go.  Or, do you think it's perfectly fine for someone in your "group" to constantly harass you, talk nothing but pure shit on TS, and kill you every time you get to the group?  Because if that's fine, then yes, I overreacted.  I somehow don't think it's fine though.  You wouldn't put up with it.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:10:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So it's okay to invite friends over to your house, and then when you tell them no they can't do something and they get pissed...you're supposed to sit there and take their shit?

Or did you fail to understand that I told him to stop, and told him to let it go, but he refused.  All he had to do was shut up and let it go.  Or, do you think it's perfectly fine for someone in your "group" to constantly harass you, talk nothing but pure shit on TS, and kill you every time you get to the group?  Because if that's fine, then yes, I overreacted.  I somehow don't think it's fine though.  You wouldn't put up with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem like a good guy, you're an LEO and fellow service member right? You cant be that bad.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:13:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You seem like a good guy, you're an LEO and fellow service member right? You cant be that bad.
View Quote

Someone is always a "good guy" as long as you provide them with something.  Take it away from them....damn now they're a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

TL;DR  

Every thread, drama starts by Slick, or Rhodes a few times (hasn't said shit in a long while), and a couple others.  I simply come to talk.  If seeing my name in a post causes someone to have an aneurism and go full retard mad, that's their problem.  Every single time they start flaming, every single time.  So yes, it is their fault, and the blame lays solely on them.  If THEY could GROW UP, this wouldn't even be a problem.

Yes, I stalk them, and kill them.  Why?  Because they simply can't get over it.  I get pure satisfaction when I kill them knowing full well they get pissed off.

Alien, no server admin, none, not even on Arfcom, will allow you to blatantly disrespect them time and time again.  After you tell them to calm down and stop the bullshit, and they simply refuse, no one will tolerate that.  UNLESS you're getting your dick sucked by them, like I'm starting to think he does a pretty damn good job.

Go try making posts about the admins of Arfcom, disrespect them to no extent.  See how far it gets you..... or are you afraid you'll get banned?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are abrasive, self centered, megalomaniacal, oblivious/clueless (you can't even see that the fault for all of this drama lays at your feet),

TL;DR

GROW THE FUCK UP

TL;DR  

Last time you'killed' me was after you had already lite up the wrong player for being disrespectful in a server you were a mere player in. If you really have been stalking us in other games and killing us, this is the first we've  heard of it.  So what servers and games have we been in the past few days?

Any feedback on the servers where you were throwing orders at the admins, in their house,  and being disrespectful?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

TL;DR  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TL;DR

GROW THE FUCK UP

TL;DR  

You're comparing apples and oranges. Being an admin on a video game server to oversee it for issues like bugs, server rules, and cheaters isn't the same as one maintaining civility on a message board that is run as a business. You ban people because you get offended when they disagree with your heavy handed ways and your asshattery. You banning somebody because they called you out on your stupid behavior shows you have a thin skin and that you're probably not cut out for the role of a server admin because you take things personally. It's not like the people in question were random losers that connected to the server. Your job as a server admin is to encourage and promote the general welfare of the server. The fact that you ran everybody off shows you are an awful admin. Nobody wants to deal with your bullshit. You are flat out delusional, pure and simple. Please explain to me how you can be a successful admin when you've ran off all of the people who should be people you call friends and used up all of your good will with them?

That aside, I call Arfcom mods out on their decisions every so often and flat out tell them they made boneheaded decisions, yet... here I am.

Again, everybody is telling you your behavior and actions are unbearable. Are you really trying to convince anybody that you're not to blame and for these problems and that everybody is just out to get you?

Also, the fact that in one breath you say that people can't let go of grudges and in the next say you enjoy stalking these same people and killing them on their servers is laugh out loud hilariously full blown retard insane and delusional. Think about that. You've got a problem dude. Work on trying to be a little less abrasive, grow a thicker skin, and be a little more friendly and these problems magically disappear.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:48:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You're comparing apples and oranges. Being an admin on a video game server to oversee it for issues like bugs, server rules, and cheaters isn't the same as one maintaining civility on a message board that is run as a business. You ban people because you get offended when they disagree with your heavy handed ways and your asshattery. You banning somebody because they called you out on your stupid behavior shows you have a thin skin and that you're probably not cut out for the role of a server admin because you take things personally. It's not like the people in question were random losers that connected to the server.

That aside, I call Arfcom mods out on their decisions every so often and flat out tell them they made boneheaded decisions, yet... here I am.

Again, everybody is telling you your behavior and actions are unbearable. Are you really trying to convince anybody that you're not to blame and for these problems and that everybody is just out to get you?

Also, the fact that in one breath you say that people can't let go of grudges and in the next say you enjoy stalking these same people and killing them on their servers is laugh out loud hilariously full blown retard insane and delusional. Think about that. You've got a problem dude. Work on trying to be a little less abrasive and a little more friendly and these problems magically disappear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
You're comparing apples and oranges. Being an admin on a video game server to oversee it for issues like bugs, server rules, and cheaters isn't the same as one maintaining civility on a message board that is run as a business. You ban people because you get offended when they disagree with your heavy handed ways and your asshattery. You banning somebody because they called you out on your stupid behavior shows you have a thin skin and that you're probably not cut out for the role of a server admin because you take things personally. It's not like the people in question were random losers that connected to the server.

Also, the fact that in one breath you say that people can't let go of grudges and in the next say you enjoy stalking these same people and killing them on their servers is laugh out loud hilariously full blown retard insane and delusional. Think about that. You've got a problem dude. Work on trying to be a little less abrasive and a little more friendly and these problems magically disappear.

It's not comparing apples to oranges.  It's the simple fucking truth.  You run a server, regardless of what it is, a forum, a website, a "video game server," a voice communication server, you aren't going to let someone abuse it to abuse you.  Go ahead and try it here, and you know exactly what I'm saying.  I'm not saying calling mods out for "boneheaded" decisions.  You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.  You're beating around that bush.

Everyone is only including the people having their dicks sucked by Slick.  It's not uncommon for a group of people who call someone their "friend" to "have their back" regardless if they're right or wrong.  You're pissed because I banned Slick.  Too fucking bad.  Get over it.

The simple fact that you're even involved in this drama is sad.  Not a single post have I came in and said anything at all, it could be a simple "hi" and it turns into a flame fest.  Why is that? Does the truth really hurt that bad?

Quoted:
Last time you'killed' me was after you had already lite up the wrong player for being disrespectful in a server you were a mere player in. If you really have been stalking us in other games and killing us, this is the first we've  heard of it.  So what servers and games have we been in the past few days?

Any feedback on the servers where you were throwing orders at the admins, in their house,  and being disrespectful?

Slick, you killed me after we were looking for 2 players in the woods.  I asked several times for people to go prone, or to do something to identify themselves.  No one said or did shit.  I shot, you bitched that you just got hit and I apologized and told you to answer.  You didn't like that, so as we were getting into the helo, you broke my legs.  Then killed me.  THIS is what led to you getting banned.  Afterwards you started running your mouth.  I told you to let it be but you refused.  Who's problem is it again that you got banned?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Someone is always a "good guy" as long as you provide them with something.  Take it away from them....damn now they're a piece of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have never provided us with anything.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Also, good job scamming esstac out of a rifle.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#25]
And lets put an end to this "server admin" bullshit.

You had kick/ban rights on a Teamspeak server, which was only useful in about 5-6 different times when random people found the server. That is like being the person who sets up a conference call.

And this teamspeak server... was only used by a small group of friends, it wasn't accessible to the public, so quit acting like you are running a huge popular public server. Because you weren't.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are seriously upset aren't you?  I scammed no one out of anything.  Esstac sent me the rifle, I did not ask for it.  If he ever needs me, he knows how to get in touch with me.

Are you really that mad that you want to throw out all kinds of lies and bullshit to try to hurt me?  You're pathetic dude! lol.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:57:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Also, the fact that in one breath you say that people can't let go of grudges and in the next say you enjoy stalking these same people and killing them on their servers is laugh out loud hilariously full blown retard insane and delusional. Think about that. You've got a problem dude. Work on trying to be a little less abrasive, grow a thicker skin, and be a little more friendly and these problems magically disappear.
View Quote

The funny part about that stalking thing....

We never played on the server I linked to in the OP long enough to even die. We logged in for a few minutes then went to wasteland for the rest of the weekend.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It's not comparing apples to oranges.  It's the simple fucking truth.  You run a server, regardless of what it is, a forum, a website, a "video game server," a voice communication server, you aren't going to let someone abuse it to abuse you.  Go ahead and try it here, and you know exactly what I'm saying.  I'm not saying calling mods out for "boneheaded" decisions.  You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.  You're beating around that bush.

Everyone is only including the people having their dicks sucked by Slick.  It's not uncommon for a group of people who call someone their "friend" to "have their back" regardless if they're right or wrong.  You're pissed because I banned Slick.  Too fucking bad.  Get over it.

The simple fact that you're even involved in this drama is sad.  Not a single post have I came in and said anything at all, it could be a simple "hi" and it turns into a flame fest.  Why is that? Does the truth really hurt that bad?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I barely know Slick. My comments come from my personal experiences with you.

You responded before I made my additional question in an edit, so I'll ask you again here. How can you call yourself a respectable admin when you ran off the playerbase and the people you should be able to call friends seeing as though we all came from Arfcom and started out playing together? Anybody that has to keep reminding everybody that "I'm the boss!" is one hell of a shitty boss. Anybody that is halfway decent in any role of leadership/authority can tell you that you flat out suck in your half ass attempts at being the boss. Heavy handed moderation amongst a group of friends is flat out stupid. You're doing something wrong if that's your answer to your perceived problems.

Shit turns into a flame fest with you because you are so abrasive and delusional. The common denominator here is YOU.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:00:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hell you have abused arfcom and are still here.

You have posed as certain things, hell you even posed and lied about owning guns, the picture you posted which you claimed to be yours ended up being another arfcom member's own picture!

And noone "Abused" the teamspeak server. The only abuse was by you to us from the way you acted and treated everyone. Then when anyone called you on it, you acted like a little dictator and banned them.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's this about?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't?  I provided the teamspeak server for you to use.  And before you go "Frisco did it!"  Let me first and foremost explain that when you guys came to play DayZ, the server was not ran on Frisco's server.  Secondly, regardless of "who" hosted the server, the server was operated for TA members.  Not Arfcom.  "I" invited you to use it, and "I" allowed you to use it.  I did not have to do that.  I could have said fuck it and you find your own voice comm server.  

So yes, "I" provided "you" with a voice communication service whether you like it or not.

Quoted:

You had kick/ban rights on a Teamspeak server, which was only useful in about 5-6 different times when random people found the server. That is like being the person who sets up a conference call.

And this teamspeak server... was only used by a small group of friends, it wasn't accessible to the public, so quit acting like you are running a huge popular public server. Because you weren't.

It wasn't used only by a small group of friends.  It was used by TA until BF3 died out.  I invited people playing DayZ when it FIRST CAME OUT, to use it.

It was popular enough that you're still pissed I banned Slick from it
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What's this about?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's this about?

I may have overexaggerrated a bit, but in exchange for a rifle he said he would "upgrade" Esstac's website and acted like a pro. Now Esstac's website looks like a 10 year old made it.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:05:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I NEVER did anything to 'your' TS server. I called you out over your behavior in game. Don't try to twist shit to make it sound like I was messing with the server.

You 'misremember' facts well enough to work in government for the IRS or VA. My recollection, and ANYONE here is free to correct me, was you were in someone else's game server and were barking orders and shooting people that didn't do what you said. Then I tossed a couple rounds your way and you not only shot back at the wrong player, you kicked him from the TS. Then I shouted at you, hurt your special TS admin snowflake feelings and you banned me from the TS. Yet when I told Frisco exactly what I did (you know Frisco, right? The guy that really owns the TS. The same TS that you have chased everyone out of, thereby destroying HIS reputation), Frisco not only unbanned me, he took away your admin rights for a while. And for a couple weeks, when you weren't a power tripping douche, you were quite pleasant to play with and we had zero issue in the TS. Then you got your admin powers back and went full Jatobi again. Yes, we use your name for TWO different in-jokes. 'Jatobi dibs' for calling dibs on a piece of gear you've done nothing to help get and 'Full Jatobi' for situations when admins feel that being outplayed or disrespected (in your world disrespect apparently means ignoring orders that benefit only you) deserves banning someone.

Now having said that, I still maintain my invite for you to come game with us (or against us, if you choose) on OTC in a setting where you have no admin rights. You were actually a decent guy to play with when you're not power tripping.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:05:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I didn't?  I provided the teamspeak server for you to use.  And before you go "Frisco did it!"  Let me first and foremost explain that when you guys came to play DayZ, the server was not ran on Frisco's server.  Secondly, regardless of "who" hosted the server, the server was operated for TA members.  Not Arfcom.  "I" invited you to use it, and "I" allowed you to use it.  I did not have to do that.  I could have said fuck it and you find your own voice comm server.  

So yes, "I" provided "you" with a voice communication service whether you like it or not.

It wasn't used only by a small group of friends.  It was used by TA until BF3 died out.  I invited people playing DayZ when it FIRST CAME OUT, to use it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats like me saying I provided my friends a place to play when we were little.... in the house my parents bought!
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Thats like me saying I provided my friends a place to play when we were little.... in the house my parents bought!
View Quote

The stupidest part of this whole thing where he keeps acting like everybody owes him for providing a VOIP server (which wasn't his)? WHO FUCKING CARES? I run a Mumble and Ventrilo server off of my own private connection that I have up and running 24/7 for myself and my friends. It's not like a VOIP server is difficult to setup or taxing to run. Ventrilo requires a paid server for over 8 simultaneous connections to a server, but Mumble is completely open and I'm betting Teamspeak is too. VOIP servers are a dime a dozen and are easy to setup to run on your own cable, DSL, etc connection.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You have posed as certain things, hell you even posed and lied about owning guns, the picture you posted which you claimed to be yours ended up being another arfcom member's own picture!

And noone "Abused" the teamspeak server. The only abuse was by you to us from the way you acted and treated everyone. Then when anyone called you on it, you acted like a little dictator and banned them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOL!  You're going back to the Johnny bullshit.  Dude, I don't need to lie about anything.  The pistol, that you claim I lied about...you're fucking stupid.  You're really pushing the limits of stupidity.

You know, guns made by a certain manufacture of a certain type LOOK ALL THE SAME.

But, since I "lied" about it, let me show you....

So, again, I'm lying about owning what exactly?

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's this about?

I may have overexaggerrated a bit, but in exchange for a rifle he said he would "upgrade" Esstac's website and acted like a pro. Now Esstac's website looks like a 10 year old made it.

Make one better, give it to him.  I never asked for anything in return for the website.  He liked it, he sent me the rifle.  I tailored it to what he wanted, not what I wanted.  It looks the way Esstac wanted it to look.  Just like his old website, just different features.

You upset about me getting a rifle for making a website too?  Damn...

Quoted:

I NEVER did anything to 'your' TS server. I called you out over your behavior in game. Don't try to twist shit to make it sound like I was messing with the server.

You 'misremember' facts

Slick, you killed me after we were looking for 2 players in the woods.  I asked several times for people to go prone, or to do something to identify themselves.  No one said or did shit.  I shot, you bitched that you just got hit and I apologized and told you to answer.  You didn't like that, so as we were getting into the helo, you broke my legs.  Then killed me.  THIS is what led to you getting banned.  Afterwards you started running your mouth.  I told you to let it be but you refused.  Who's problem is it again that you got banned?

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The stupidest part of this whole thing where he keeps acting like everybody owes him for providing a VOIP server (which wasn't his)? WHO FUCKING CARES? I run a Mumble and Ventrilo server off of my own private connection that I have up and running 24/7 for myself and my friends. It's not like a VOIP server is difficult to setup or taxing to run. Ventrilo requires a paid server for over 8 simultaneous connections to a server, but Mumble is completely open and I'm betting Teamspeak is too. VOIP servers are a dime a dozen and are easy to setup to run on your own cable, DSL, etc connection.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one owes me anything.  I'm pointing out facts.  Like the simple fact that every time you open a thread and I post in it, this happens.

You guys continue to bring this shit up.  Always you, never me.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:19:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No one owes me anything.  I'm pointing out facts.  Like the simple fact that every time you open a thread and I post in it, this happens.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We just expect more maturity from someone that's a leo and former mil. You must have been a serious PITA for your squadmates.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:20:09 PM EDT
[#39]
WOW! You took your own picture finally!

I'm impressed, but something tells me frisco provided it

And anyway, I can tell that the picture is fake, as the bullets are not facing the correct way.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:20:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you expected to derail the thread and did it anyway?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
WOW! You took your own picture finally!

I'm impressed, but something tells me frisco provided it

And anyway, I can tell that the picture is fake, as the bullets are not facing the correct way.
View Quote

He'd only get that joke if he posted somewhere besides the gaming forum.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:22:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

We just expect more maturity from someone that's a leo and former mil. You must have been a serious PITA for your squadmates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Kind of like the maturity someone expects of current mil?  I don't see that happening either hmm.  

Quoted:

Did I come into this thread with hostility?  Or did you bring it?  Hmmm
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Another drama-filled DayZ thread.

It's amazing how some people lose all perspective over a video game...
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Kind of like the maturity someone expects of current mil?  I don't see that happening either hmm.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, what branch?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I get it, do a search, I post plenty in GD.

Quoted:

BTW, what branch?

Why, want to go the AROCK route again?  Or try anyways?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sooo, you're ASKING me to stalk your posts?

Is this a come-on? Sorry, not my type.

Edit: OMG, I just figured this whole thing out! You have a crush and you're using the 3rd grade method of telling me you like me!

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, what branch?

So not only are you saying you are prior mil and LEO, but you are also claiming Slick tried to Arock you?

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:29:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, what branch?

I have NEVER AROCKED you or anyone else. And now you've stepped in it. If you are accusing me of Arocking you, better provide proof. The mods here take just as dim a view of fake Arock accusations as they do the real thing.

Flat out question, requires a flat open answer. Are you accusing me of Arocking you?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So not only are you saying you are prior mil and LEO, but you are also claiming Slick tried to Arock you?

View Quote

You're denying you guys stalked my facebook page?

As I already stated, I don't "claim" to be anything.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I have NEVER AROCKED you or anyone else. And now you've stepped in it. If you are accusing me of Arocking you, better provide proof. The mods here take just as dim a view of fake Arock accusations as they do the real thing.

Flat out question, requires a flat open answer. Are you accusing me of Arocking you?
View Quote

Did I say you Arocked me?  I said going the AROCK Route.  IE:  Using my information for your advantage.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top