Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Main cause of DayZ drama is rolling with mongs or letting mongs have access to bases/gear.

This was why Tuna and I went it alone in Epoch. (RIP pixel-perfect wood decking).

We should operate as a distributed cell network, to limit mong-penetration and increase redundancy.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:12:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It wasnt aa and the jeep was un occupied
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wasteland is less of a long-term time sink. But we still get just as angry and frustrated.

That is because we are used to have 8+ people, we barely had 4. Hard to get a group together to play whenever people would rather sit around and twiddle their thumbs trolling arfcom

Trololol....... I played with yall for 45 minutes in wasteland we gathered like 6 trucks and then i made the mistake of being slicks gunner we take off in his little armored apc due to my shitty logitech 930's i could barely hear him over the engine then i was notified i wasnt allowed to move the gun even though we were surrounded by enemies then a little bird showed up and when i couldn't hit it with a rocket that was unable to lock on at 1,000 meters i was asked to get out of the apc i start walking back to the base and i see two rockets come down and wipe out everything killing yall and when slick finds out he rage quit.

Good times good times......

Well a certain person shouldn't jump onto the anti air if he doesn't know how to use it when there is 3 others in the base who know how to do so

It wasnt aa and the jeep was un occupied

You weren't the AA gunner (or non-gunner in this case) we were mad at. And the jeep was occupied originally. But after watching a BRDM with a rocket launcher park in front and spin the turret around for 60 secs, the driver escaped out on foot But to be fair, I forgot how bad desynch can be sometimes. For your future knowledge, sometimes it's best to run a vehicle solo, rather then deal with desynch between driver and gunner. Just watch out for someone that'll come along and hop in the drivers seat when you're gunning.

And you're welcome to come run with me any day. Stuff like that (the jeep thing, not the AA non-gunner) is part of what makes this fun.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:16:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Main cause of DayZ drama is rolling with mongs or letting mongs have access to bases/gear.

This was why Tuna and I went it alone in Epoch. (RIP pixel-perfect wood decking).

We should operate as a distributed cell network, to limit mong-penetration and increase redundancy.
View Quote

I'm gonna be brutally honest here. You and Tuna came across looking like a couple of douchbags that were to 'elite' to bother helping anyone else.

I'd rather play with the group that manages to pick the single worst piece of terrain, EVERYTIME, and take my chances on my tents getting ratfucked.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:23:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Arma 3 wasteland or Hostile Takeover is more fun
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I haven't played Arma 3 Wasteland yet. It's on my to-do list, just been busy. But I haven't heard of Hostile takeover, what's it like?
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I haven't played Arma 3 Wasteland yet. It's on my to-do list, just been busy. But I haven't heard of Hostile takeover, what's it like?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BLUFOR vs OPFOR vs Independent to capture and control the city of Kavala.

Your able to choose different "perks", and buy vehicles and aircraft based on your level (1-50)
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

The problem with Arma 3 is the vehicles mainly. There are only 5-6 vehicles, and HALF of them are impervious to everything but explosives. That is why Arma 2 wasteland is so fun, the amount of vehicles, and only a few are impervious to small arms fire.

The second biggest thing is the weapons/terrain. IF the weapons from the breaking point mod were brought into Arma 3 wasteland it would be awesome. But also the terrain in Arma 3 makes it a horrid experience unless you have a vehicle, and because of the terrain I've noticed many more people camping in Arma 3.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The problem with Arma 3 is the vehicles mainly. There are only 5-6 vehicles, and HALF of them are impervious to everything but explosives. That is why Arma 2 wasteland is so fun, the amount of vehicles, and only a few are impervious to small arms fire.

The second biggest thing is the weapons/terrain. IF the weapons from the breaking point mod were brought into Arma 3 wasteland it would be awesome. But also the terrain in Arma 3 makes it a horrid experience unless you have a vehicle, and because of the terrain I've noticed many more people camping in Arma 3.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're armored vehicles. Get a .50 or a rocket and kill it.
Vehicles are easily found.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:41:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those weapons are not easy to find in Arma 3. At this point it isn't comparable to Arma 2 wasteland.

Generally when we play we play on servers with no tanks, thermal, or attack aircraft.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What's the server name? So I know to stay away. Once admins start doing crap like that, it escalates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You missed one thing sling.... what put the nail in the coffin for me the last time (Epoch) was the bullshit admins.

I go away for a couple of days and a certain admin deleted most of the stuff in my base which took a month of playing to make.

Yeah the server I'm on right now has a guy that likes messing with people and it can be annoying, but as far as I know he hasn't outright deleted people's stuff to mess with them. More like blow up your vehicle then replace it, or at least that's what he's done to one guy I've been playing with. He hasn't messed with me other than forced me to play as a dog against my will for a few minutes and I was pretty pissed off at that because I was planning to kill some bandits before I had to go to sleep.

What's the server name? So I know to stay away. Once admins start doing crap like that, it escalates.
I messaged the server owner and he said he'd look into it. On a sidenote, it's [KIG]US-1 Chernarus Epoch [v1.0.4.2/103718]|+900 Vehicles|Indestructible-Cinder|NoWeight|SafeTraders

184.22.27.171:4080. It's been pretty cool other than that one issue.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I messaged the server owner and he said he'd look into it. On a sidenote, it's [KIG]US-1 Chernarus Epoch [v1.0.4.2/103718]|+900 Vehicles|Indestructible-Cinder|NoWeight|SafeTraders184.22.27.171:4080. It's been pretty cool other than that one issue.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You missed one thing sling.... what put the nail in the coffin for me the last time (Epoch) was the bullshit admins.

I go away for a couple of days and a certain admin deleted most of the stuff in my base which took a month of playing to make.

Yeah the server I'm on right now has a guy that likes messing with people and it can be annoying, but as far as I know he hasn't outright deleted people's stuff to mess with them. More like blow up your vehicle then replace it, or at least that's what he's done to one guy I've been playing with. He hasn't messed with me other than forced me to play as a dog against my will for a few minutes and I was pretty pissed off at that because I was planning to kill some bandits before I had to go to sleep.

I messaged the server owner and he said he'd look into it. On a sidenote, it's [KIG]US-1 Chernarus Epoch [v1.0.4.2/103718]|+900 Vehicles|Indestructible-Cinder|NoWeight|SafeTraders184.22.27.171:4080. It's been pretty cool other than that one issue.  

I'm still hoping to find a lingor or Fallujah epoch server. Lol
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:51:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im sure if you look hard enough youll find it. Hell ill even help!
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I found a Fallujah Epoch server last night with 3 players, lol. I didn't have a chance to look for a Lingor one last night. I had major dental work done and between that and my long work hours, I'm just not in a gaming mood.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I found a Fallujah Epoch server last night with 3 players, lol. I didn't have a chance to look for a Lingor one last night. I had major dental work done and between that and my long work hours, I'm just not in a gaming mood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So no Wasteland tonight?
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 5:10:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm gonna be brutally honest here. You and Tuna came across looking like a couple of douchbags that were to 'elite' to bother helping anyone else.

I'd rather play with the group that manages to pick the single worst piece of terrain, EVERYTIME, and take my chances on my tents getting ratfucked.
View Quote

While I agree that Tuna can be kinda douchy, I can't say I appreciated the main group's terrible base locations.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

While I agree that Tuna can be kinda douchy, I can't say I appreciated the main group's terrible base locations.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's been a recurring problem.

'Hey, lets take over this little house sitting here surrounded on all sides by tree covered high ground and expand it to make a major base!

If we ever do a huge group activity in Dayz again, we probably should have a discussion and vote before committing resources to a new base.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

'Hey, lets take over this little house sitting here surrounded on all sides by tree covered high ground and expand it to make a major base!

If we ever do a huge group activity in Dayz again, we probably should have a discussion and vote before committing resources to a new base.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was wrong with owning our own island? I think it worked well, except it sucked for me. Seemed like I was the only one who ever had a chopper to pick up new spawns.... because when I died I had to walk all the way back
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 6:49:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

What was wrong with owning our own island? I think it worked well, except it sucked for me. Seemed like I was the only one who ever had a chopper to pick up new spawns.... because when I died I had to walk all the way back
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was thinking of the house we took over and expanded on Cherno. The island was awesome. And the best part for me was the work we did as a group to get everything setup and working. That's why I want to try Lingor Epoch. We could easily take and hold a good sized piece of land.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 6:52:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm not a fan of lingur, I'd rather do fallejah, or something like Thirsk but a little bigger.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm not a fan of lingur, I'd rather do fallejah, or something like Thirsk but a little bigger.
View Quote

Fallujah would be awesome for epoch. Huge map with a huge urban area with a lot of easily blocked off areas. And a huge wilderness for people to escape the ratrace.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
The usual. First someone finds a new server. Then the core Dayz group moves in and everything is unicorns farting gold and jizzing rainbows as we work together to take over a major piece of terrain and build up a base and supplies (the Dayz golden age for us). Then we bring in a few new players and try to educate them. Some work out, most don't for a variaity of reasons. Then someone loses something important. Around this time, we usually have a huge money/supply/base/etc established and nobody is really working together to build FOB Arfcom anymore, mostly doing they're own thing. Then everyone starts spreading out so their shit doesn't get jacked by a friendly. Around this time is when the majority of the server gets tired of crying into their cockshaped pillows about us hurting their feelings and starts putting aside their differences. Then 87% of the server starts coming after us right around the time we start arguing amongst ourselves, someone goes full on you-know-who and we start losing people to new games, real-life or fake gf's, whatever.

Then comes the 'break' from Dayz and we repeat the process with a new mod or server a couple months later.

I've noticed that when we reach the point that losing a helicopter/Tank/Fav weapon of choice/backpack of Gold doesn't really inconvenience us at all (aside from the annoyance), we're about to start our downward spiral.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Wasteland is less of a long-term time sink. But we still get just as angry and frustrated.

That is because we are used to have 8+ people, we barely had 4. Hard to get a group together to play whenever people would rather sit around and twiddle their thumbs trolling arfcom

Arguing on the internet is serious shit man.

What kind of issues did you guys have in Epoch?

The usual. First someone finds a new server. Then the core Dayz group moves in and everything is unicorns farting gold and jizzing rainbows as we work together to take over a major piece of terrain and build up a base and supplies (the Dayz golden age for us). Then we bring in a few new players and try to educate them. Some work out, most don't for a variaity of reasons. Then someone loses something important. Around this time, we usually have a huge money/supply/base/etc established and nobody is really working together to build FOB Arfcom anymore, mostly doing they're own thing. Then everyone starts spreading out so their shit doesn't get jacked by a friendly. Around this time is when the majority of the server gets tired of crying into their cockshaped pillows about us hurting their feelings and starts putting aside their differences. Then 87% of the server starts coming after us right around the time we start arguing amongst ourselves, someone goes full on you-know-who and we start losing people to new games, real-life or fake gf's, whatever.

Then comes the 'break' from Dayz and we repeat the process with a new mod or server a couple months later.

I've noticed that when we reach the point that losing a helicopter/Tank/Fav weapon of choice/backpack of Gold doesn't really inconvenience us at all (aside from the annoyance), we're about to start our downward spiral.
Lol, very clear articulation of the 2012 / early 2013 arfcom dayz experience. Sounds like I havent missed much. :)
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Epoch guys have not added in the vendors and shit for Fallujah.  Would take a lot of time and effort to do something with it to not have people play.  Doesn't seem to be a popular map anymore.

Lingor on the other hand is supported by the mod and is ready to go.

We always wanted our own sever but it cost too much and never really had the tools to admin it properly.  That's changed a lot.  Why are we wanting "x" mod on "x" map, and not just open a server with it?
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Epoch guys have not added in the vendors and shit for Fallujah.  Would take a lot of time and effort to do something with it to not have people play.  Doesn't seem to be a popular map anymore.

We always wanted our own sever but it cost too much and never really had the tools to admin it properly.  That's changed a lot.  Why are we wanting "x" mod on "x" map, and not just open a server with it?
View Quote

Last time you played with everyone went so well, let's get money involved this time!
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Last time you played with everyone went so well, let's get money involved this time!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must have forgotten who, exactly, started the bullshit?  Have you still not grown up?

But it's good to see you still hold onto that.  Keep it strong brah!
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:59:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You must have forgotten who, exactly, started the bullshit?  Have you still not grown up?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must have forgotten how you chased everyone out of a Teamspeak server. And now you come in here asking us to put up money for something you'll be involved in?

Let's make this clear; nobody that posted in this thread has any desire to play any game with you, not even online checkers.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You must have forgotten how you chased everyone out of a Teamspeak server. And now you come in here asking us to put up money for something you'll be involved in?

Let's make this clear; nobody that posted in this thread has any desire to play any game with you, not even online checkers.
View Quote

Lets make this clear; if banning problem children from the server causes people to leave, they're not needed .

But it's all good.  You may not want to play with me, but damn it feels nice murdering you.  , so please, keep posting the servers so I can keep coming in and killing you.  And you wonder why you keep dying

And damn, gotta buy a new membership, my ignore list has faded.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:10:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Lets make this clear; if banning problem children from the server causes people to leave, they're not needed .

But it's all good.  You may not want to play with me, but damn it feels nice murdering you.  , so please, keep posting the servers so I can keep coming in and killing you.  And you wonder why you keep dying

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You haven't joined any game I've been in since...forever. But come on in.

Edit: 8 of us playing on OTC right now. Come on over. It's not like Team America TS is super busy and in need of a admin.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:11:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Lord Commander Jatobi, your arrival here is an unexpected pleasure.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:12:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Edit: 8 of us playing on OTC right now. Come on over. It's not like Team America TS is super busy and in need of a admin.
View Quote

I haven't?  Hmm, you just don't know it .

And thanks, I was wondering who that was.  Taken care of
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:25:08 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:25:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok I can't bite my tongue any longer. The problem child was you. The server OWNER unbanned those people several times and told you to knock it off and stop banning them, but apparently you are the child of one of his "companions" because he refuses to take away your power over there.

So we left, you act like you own that server, yet while we played with you you didn't even pay for your own internet.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Ok I can't bite my tongue any longer. The problem child was you. The server OWNER unbanned those people several times and told you to knock it off and stop banning them, but apparently you are the child of one of his "companions" because he refuses to take away your power over there.

So we left, you act like you own that server, yet while we played with you you didn't even pay for your own internet.
View Quote

UMad bro?  U must be really mad.

He unbanned someone and I banned them again and explained it to him.  So yes, the problem children were removed and for good.

You "left" because I wouldn't bend my knee to let "your friend" back in.  You left because I told you if you didn't like it, to go somewhere else, and you did thank god.

You see, here is the big issue at hand, and it's a big one.

Every thread, every single one of them, this happens.  Why is that?  Because you're full of failure.  You're too immature to stop doting on the past.  Yes, I banned Slick, he deserved it.  No admin would allow someone like him to continue to disrespect them, plain and simple.  I told him to let it go and to grow up, he refused.  Thats when he got a timeout permanently.  

I had, and continue to have no ill feelings towards anyone other than Slick and Rhodes.  I genuinely was going to go in and enjoy a game with you.  But, you're showing just how childish you really are, so I'll continue to stalk and murder you every chance I get , it's fun.  Had a blast killing you and Kilo the night you guys made this thread.  

If you want to continue to act like kids, so be it.  Just remember, you guys are always the instigator. Yet again, and I do implore you to search for all of these threads and see exactly that, you've brought this from talking about on subject stuff, to flaming.  Why do you always resort to flaming?  Truth hurts?  Hmmm.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

He unbanned someone and I banned them again and explained it to him.  So yes, the problem children were removed and for good.

You "left" because I wouldn't bend my knee to let "your friend" back in.  You left because I told you if you didn't like it, to go somewhere else, and you did thank god.

Every thread, every single one of them, this happens.  Why is that?  Because you're full of failure.  You're too immature to stop doting on the past.  Yes, I banned Slick, he deserved it.  No admin would allow someone like him to continue to disrespect them, plain and simple.  I told him to let it go and to grow up, he refused.  Thats when he got a timeout permanently.  

I had, and continue to have no ill feelings towards anyone other than Slick and Rhodes.  I genuinely was going to go in and enjoy a game with you.  But, you're showing just how childish you really are, so I'll continue to stalk and murder you every chance I get , it's fun.  Had a blast killing you and Kilo the night you guys made this thread.  

If you want to continue to act like kids, so be it.  Just remember, you guys are always the instigator. Yet again, and I do implore you to search for all of these threads and see exactly that, you've brought this from talking about on subject stuff, to flaming.  Why do you always resort to flaming?  Truth hurts?  Hmmm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:59:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, the way you talk.... you are DELUSIONAL

We were a group of friends. All of us. Certain people called you on your childish behavior and you banned them. Then since you had your power trip the group of 20+ friends said fuck this server and the nutjob that runs it and we are happily ever after.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:01:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
We were a group of friends. All of us. Certain people called you on your childish behavior and you banned them. Then since you had your power trip the group of 20+ friends said fuck this server and the nutjob that runs it and we are happily ever after.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:05:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Oh man this is good.

In other news, 2 years ago almost to the day... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4II4XqQqiX4
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:16:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

It started a long time prior to banning Rhodes.  He was being a dick to too many people, people who were around long before you DayZ people.  ALL of the admins, Frisco, Sniper, DJNex, and myself included, agreed he was gone.  That's how simple it was.  People didn't like that.  Slick thought he'd be "slick" and start shooting/killing me.  Then he started running his mouth.

Not many admins will take abuse from players.  Go on any server that YOU or YOUR "friend" doesn't run and try it.  See how quickly you get removed.

You don't want to see the truth.

If it's childish to remove unwanted people from your property, so be it.  And yes, it is "my property" as long as Frisco provides it for me.  Or did you somehow....not get that?
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:02:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It started a long time prior to banning Rhodes.  He was being a dick to too many people, people who were around long before you DayZ people.  ALL of the admins, Frisco, Sniper, DJNex, and myself included, agreed he was gone.  That's how simple it was.  People didn't like that.  Slick thought he'd be "slick" and start shooting/killing me.  Then he started running his mouth.

Not many admins will take abuse from players.  Go on any server that YOU or YOUR "friend" doesn't run and try it.  See how quickly you get removed.

If it's childish to remove unwanted people from your property, so be it.  And yes, it is "my property" as long as Frisco provides it for me.  Or did you somehow....not get that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:55:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, FSA much? Did Frisco provide you with internet, or are you still stealing it?

edit: Wait, it is a new millennia and all. Are you Friscos trophy boy? Cause if you just found yourself a sugardaddy, that's cool.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:56:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL,

Just like your room is still your property in your mom's house?

As for the bold part. I have no clue what to say... your Teamspeak sits empty all the time.... yet somehow.... oh never mind.

I do like how you admit that people killing you in a game is why you banned them, that is how childish you are. But its funny how 3/4 of those admins you list, sit in our teamspeak instead of Team america.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:04:57 AM EDT
[#42]
I dont know about you people. But my neighbor who provides me with unpassworded wifi.... well kicked everyone off it because it was (My property) and because those fuckers were taking up my bandwidth.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:06:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

LOL,

As for the bold part. I have no clue what to say... your Teamspeak sits empty all the time.... yet somehow.... oh never mind.

I do like how you admit that people killing you in a game is why you banned them, that is how childish you are. But its funny how 3/4 of those admins you list, sit in our teamspeak instead of Team america.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL,

DJNEX is pretty passive aggressive.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:06:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is you as a admin of any sort. And this is why we refuse to play or have anything to do with you online on any server where you're 'in charge', not limited to but including renting a server. So crawl back into your empty teamspeak, or come over and game with us when you can't kick/ban people that outplay you..

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:30:56 AM EDT
[#45]
This is really amusing.

Every time it's the same shit.

You guys are seriously upset.  Completely and utterly.  A bunch of lousy people who got banned and still hold a grudge lol.

I think I get it now, you're sleeping in the same bed aren't you?  
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:34:36 AM EDT
[#46]
lolz.... Team America is EMPTY

OTC has 15+ people on it currently, and usually everynight. Yet we are the sad delusional ones
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:35:12 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:37:46 AM EDT
[#48]
You guys should stop ganging up on him.  He was a cop and is prior service.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:41:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You guys should stop ganging up on him.  He was a cop and is prior service.
View Quote

Don't call him radio, Unit 91.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 3:24:39 AM EDT
[#50]

Also.

Quoted:
Oh man this is good.

In other news, 2 years ago almost to the day... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4II4XqQqiX4
View Quote

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top