Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 6/13/2014 5:41:15 PM EDT
Time for some DayZ MOD, not that standalone shit.

69.39.239.133:3357
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, I haven't touched the mod in ages. Don't even think I have it installed.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Tempting.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:46:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Getting the band back together? Lets DO THIS SHIT
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I got bored early today and powned a bunch of noobs today. On my own with a M24 I killed 8-10 of them, shot down their chopper, blew up their assault jeep, it was epic
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#5]
if you really want company, tell me what to get.  Regular, Epoc, or w/e?
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#6]
#1 US CANADA QC?  

Already Pistol-owned someone and found a DMR...

Lots of custom buildings on this map.

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 8:15:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Ill most likely be on around midnight when my other gang takes retires.

what mod do we need  to dl?
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Guess Grim doesn't want me to come play  
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 10:23:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I got bored early today and powned a bunch of noobs today. On my own with a M24 I killed 8-10 of them, shot down their chopper, blew up their assault jeep, it was epic
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry man I might be late I've been drinking lol
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 11:21:43 PM EDT
[#10]
haha I bought Arma 2 just for  the DayZ mod but I ended up missing the boat.  Never played it once.
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Shhhit, that guy is making over $1300 a month from donations.

Costs him $360 a year to host the server.

We totally can do that

Not too hard to install the scripts, the ones he uses are fairly common.  Just have to advertise the hell out of it.

Anyone want to partner?!?  Seriously.
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#12]
What, no one wants to run a server?  $30 a month.  $20 one time for a non-UI anti-hack system and $50 for a UI version of it.

All the scripts we want.

It's gotten pretty cheap.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:23:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been playing DayZ Epoch. The AI missions and base building give you more to do and I like being able to buy vehicles if you've earned enough money. Some people think traders take too much fun out of the game, but I don't call looking for a wheel or an engine to fix a busted up car for 3 hours fun, especially when it gets stolen when you're offline. Epoch lets you lock your purchased vehicles. Naturally spawned vehicles are still up for grabs.

I've been playing on KI Gaming US 1 server.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:33:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I've been playing DayZ Epoch. The AI missions and base building give you more to do and I like being able to buy vehicles if you've earned enough money. Some people think traders take too much fun out of the game, but I don't call looking for a wheel or an engine to fix a busted up car for 3 hours fun, especially when it gets stolen when you're offline. Epoch lets you lock your purchased vehicles. Naturally spawned vehicles are still up for grabs.

View Quote

Oh, we're familiar with Epoch. It's been about six months since we last played Epoch and there are still some hard feelings left.

Wasteland is less of a long-term time sink. But we still get just as angry and frustrated.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Oh, we're familiar with Epoch. It's been about six months since we last played Epoch and there are still some hard feelings left.

Wasteland is less of a long-term time sink. But we still get just as angry and frustrated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me about it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 6:39:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

That is because we are used to have 8+ people, we barely had 4. Hard to get a group together to play whenever people would rather sit around and twiddle their thumbs trolling arfcom
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 7:02:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That is because we are used to have 8+ people, we barely had 4. Hard to get a group together to play whenever people would rather sit around and twiddle their thumbs trolling arfcom
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Arguing on the internet is serious shit man.

What kind of issues did you guys have in Epoch?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:05:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The usual. First someone finds a new server. Then the core Dayz group moves in and everything is unicorns farting gold and jizzing rainbows as we work together to take over a major piece of terrain and build up a base and supplies (the Dayz golden age for us). Then we bring in a few new players and try to educate them. Some work out, most don't for a variaity of reasons. Then someone loses something important. Around this time, we usually have a huge money/supply/base/etc established and nobody is really working together to build FOB Arfcom anymore, mostly doing they're own thing. Then everyone starts spreading out so their shit doesn't get jacked by a friendly. Around this time is when the majority of the server gets tired of crying into their cockshaped pillows about us hurting their feelings and starts putting aside their differences. Then 87% of the server starts coming after us right around the time we start arguing amongst ourselves, someone goes full on you-know-who and we start losing people to new games, real-life or fake gf's, whatever.

Then comes the 'break' from Dayz and we repeat the process with a new mod or server a couple months later.

I've noticed that when we reach the point that losing a helicopter/Tank/Fav weapon of choice/backpack of Gold doesn't really inconvenience us at all (aside from the annoyance), we're about to start our downward spiral.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:10:31 PM EDT
[#19]
If anyone can find a Fallujah Epoch or wasteland server, I'd start mainlining coffee again to get us going on that. Always thought that map had a lot of potential for bases in a urban area, it just seemed to have bad timing with it's release.

Epoch Lingor would kick ass too.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#20]
You missed one thing slick.... what put the nail in the coffin for me the last time (Epoch) was the bullshit admins.

I go away for a couple of days and a certain admin deleted most of the stuff in my base which took a month of playing to make.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:11:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If anyone can find a Fallujah Epoch or wasteland server, I'd start mainlining coffee again to get us going on that. Always thought that map had a lot of potential for bases in a urban area, it just seemed to have bad timing with it's release.

View Quote

Well me and Reynolds are drinking in preparation for wasteland tonight.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Count me in. But we'll have to stay moving if it's just 3 of us.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reynolds, You, Kilo, and I so far. Possibly Aaron but he most likely has to go to bed early.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:23:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Reynolds, You, Kilo, and I so far. Possibly Aaron but he most likely has to go to bed early.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll be around. But I might slip away to scout out some new servers. Now that I'm thinking about Fallujah again.

I don't know why that never took off as a good Epoch map. It was friggin huge and you could take over an entire block and wall it off or build your own firebase in the desert.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:24:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You missed one thing sling.... what put the nail in the coffin for me the last time (Epoch) was the bullshit admins.

I go away for a couple of days and a certain admin deleted most of the stuff in my base which took a month of playing to make.
View Quote

Yeah the server I'm on right now has a guy that likes messing with people and it can be annoying, but as far as I know he hasn't outright deleted people's stuff to mess with them. More like blow up your vehicle then replace it, or at least that's what he's done to one guy I've been playing with. He hasn't messed with me other than forced me to play as a dog against my will for a few minutes and I was pretty pissed off at that because I was planning to kill some bandits before I had to go to sleep.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:26:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yeah the server I'm on right now has a guy that likes messing with people and it can be annoying, but as far as I know he hasn't outright deleted people's stuff to mess with them. More like blow up your vehicle then replace it, or at least that's what he's done to one guy I've been playing with. He hasn't messed with me other than forced me to play as a dog against my will for a few minutes and I was pretty pissed off at that because I was planning to kill some bandits before I had to go to sleep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You missed one thing sling.... what put the nail in the coffin for me the last time (Epoch) was the bullshit admins.

What's the server name? So I know to stay away. Once admins start doing crap like that, it escalates.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:29:59 PM EDT
[#27]
lol, fixed the spelling error in my post. Slab Cabin IPA already taking its toll
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#28]
And slick, we are up for any wasteland server. we just want to KILL KILL KILL.

It would be sweet to find a wasteland server on Arma 3 with all the weapons and attachments from the breaking point mod. The Glocks, AR's MK18's, HK 416/17's are sweet!
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:31:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#30]
To be honest slick, DayZ Epoch requires too much work, which is why I like wasteland for killing

But I'm up for anything as long as the server works.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:32:32 PM EDT
[#31]
That actually just looks like Arma 2 Epoch using Arma 3's graphics engine.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:34:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
To be honest slick, DayZ Epoch requires too much work, which is why I like wasteland for killing

But I'm up for anything as long as the server works.
View Quote

Yeah, but we're overdue for our usual Dayz reunion. I want to build a FOB in Fallujah this time. At least the map would be appropriate for the factionalism that always breaks out with us.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#33]
I forget if fallujah is the small one or not..... but I'm all "run'd out" from this stupid breaking point mod.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:37:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I forget if fallujah is the small one or not..... but I'm all "run'd out" from this stupid breaking point mod.
View Quote

Same here. Seems like a good mod, love the graphics. But needs a little work. IDK what, it's just missing that 'thing' that catches my interest.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:17:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Well, my dickhead boss decided that we don't work late enough, so I'll have to run with you guys some other time.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#36]
When are you getting off? (work)
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
When are you getting off? (work)
View Quote

Don't know. 13 hours here and counting. He just walked in and said we need to stay late, and walked out to goto get dinner.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:28:35 PM EDT
[#38]
LOL, you guys stay late.... I've got a date.

Hey that rhymed! !
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:34:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

No one wants you to come play.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:38:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://gif.alexforey.com/nope.gif

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:42:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:45:02 PM EDT
[#44]

I say we let him play. The newer players have to learn the meaning of 'Jatobi dibs' the same way we did.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:27:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trololol....... I played with yall for 45 minutes in wasteland we gathered like 6 trucks and then i made the mistake of being slicks gunner we take off in his little armored apc due to my shitty logitech 930's i could barely hear him over the engine then i was notified i wasnt allowed to move the gun even though we were surrounded by enemies then a little bird showed up and when i couldn't hit it with a rocket that was unable to lock on at 1,000 meters i was asked to get out of the apc i start walking back to the base and i see two rockets come down and wipe out everything killing yall and when slick finds out he rage quit.

Good times good times......
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:39:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Trololol....... I played with yall for 45 minutes in wasteland we gathered like 6 trucks and then i made the mistake of being slicks gunner we take off in his little armored apc due to my shitty logitech 930's i could barely hear him over the engine then i was notified i wasnt allowed to move the gun even though we were surrounded by enemies then a little bird showed up and when i couldn't hit it with a rocket that was unable to lock on at 1,000 meters i was asked to get out of the apc i start walking back to the base and i see two rockets come down and wipe out everything killing yall and when slick finds out he rage quit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You forget the jeep that was 50 feet in front of us and after a minute of me telling you to shoot the jeep at our 12, you kept spinning the damn turret like a dredal. I rage quit because someone in our group kept hopping in the damn Avenger every time a aircraft flew over and just before we got hit, he finally asks how to use it.

We don't mind teaching new players. But ask how something works if you're gonna hop in it and defend our airspace.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:00:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well a certain person shouldn't jump onto the anti air if he doesn't know how to use it when there is 3 others in the base who know how to do so
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:19:19 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't miss DayZ drama....
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 5:51:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Well a certain person shouldn't jump onto the anti air if he doesn't know how to use it when there is 3 others in the base who know how to do so
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It wasnt aa and the jeep was un occupied
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 5:53:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Odd double tap
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top