Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2014 10:32:49 PM EDT
I know getting KEM's is fun, but this just seems really lame.  His second KEM is really pathetic.  People are just spawning right in front of him because his team is blocking other spawns.  

Does this seem like fun to you?  I heard this guy say once that he doesn't use an M27 because he wants there to be some "skill" involved.  A good example of why I hate Ghosts.  

http://www.twitch.tv/jjag72/c/4095152
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 12:31:30 AM EDT
[#1]
no idea what a KEM is ...but this is why i say F&*#$%  CoD and +100 for BF4 .
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 4:37:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I know getting KEM's is fun, but this just seems really lame.  His second KEM is really pathetic.  People are just spawning right in front of him because his team is blocking other spawns.  

Does this seem like fun to you?  I heard this guy say once that he doesn't use an M27 because he wants there to be some "skill" involved.  A good example of why I hate Ghosts.  

View Quote

Are you from the past? -roy, the it crowd-

Its been happening like that for years. Havent you seen the hundreds of videos of people tossing grenades from their spawn and killing the last 2 people leaving the first spawn of the game. Cods a twitch shooter that takes no real skill to play you just out manuever and react faster then others and you win no more no less.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:29:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Its been happening like that for years. Havent you seen the hundreds of videos of people tossing grenades from their spawn and killing the last 2 people leaving the first spawn of the game. Cods a twitch shooter that takes no real skill to play you just out manuever and react faster then others and you win no more no less.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People that typically make comments like that. Usually have negative K/D's or are barely positive.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:00:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

People that typically make comments like that. Usually have negative K/D's or are barely positive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry if you need my background to accept the truth ive played cod since it first came out on pc. When it hit console i was in the top 100 on ps3 on modern warfare, world at war and modern warfare 2. On world at war i was in the top 50 for 2 months.

Then i discovered a game i had forgotten Battlefield when the dousche bags took the tanks out of world at war.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't seen spawns this bad in past COD's.   I realize that they are playing Blitz and spawns don't rotate like they normally do.   However, I don't remember people literally spawning an inch in front of me while I was in the spawn…. Over and over again.  In Ghost's it happens in a lot of the game mode, just not quite as much as it happens in Blitz.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#6]
MW2 was just about perfection from a shooter's perspective. That being said, Ghosts is utter shit in the world of spawns. I'm a decent player, verging on great occasionally, and with the spawns I often barely break even.

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, he's right and wrong. CoD is very much a twitch shooter. CoD also has the absolute worst map and game design of any franchise ever. Period. It fucking sucks. Non random spawn points on small maps? Very poor proximity detection for those spawn points? No intelligent death response to a team getting camped? The game sucks and is a griefer paradise.

And before you go "lolnoob", no. I've won UGC platinum in TFC at its peak. I've beaten teams like Absolute Zero while they were at their peak with such certainty (hundreds of points in a game that is scored in 10 point increments per flag capture) that officials took serious amounts of time to watch all of our replays and matches to ensure we were not hacking. I used to be >very< good at FPS. Then, they stopped taking skill and I stopped caring.

ETA: An example: TF2. I was so excited for the game. It turned out to be slow with an incredibly low skill ceiling. This model has been in pretty much every game that has come out since Quake 3 except for the new Tribes. And the new Tribes is just 'ok'.

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sorry if you need my background to accept the truth ive played cod since it first came out on pc. When it hit console i was in the top 100 on ps3 on modern warfare, world at war and modern warfare 2. On world at war i was in the top 50 for 2 months.

Then i discovered a game i had forgotten Battlefield when the dousche bags took the tanks out of world at war.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pics of leader boards or it ain't true. I think the problem some people have is that the skill gap in COD is lowering because there are more people playing it. It isn't like the cod 4 and mw2 days when you hardly ran into other good players. The fact is some people don't like COD anymore because its not as easy to '"beast on noobs" as it used to be. Clans have had several cod's to perfect spawn trapping. Even if they changed everything to make the complainers happy, they would still complain. Why? Because its obviously the games fault that they keep dying and not their own lack of skill.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 4:48:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:17:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:28:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

OMA danger close noob tubes broke MW2. Otherwise, it is a lot of fun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

MW2 was just about perfection from a shooter's perspective. That being said, Ghosts is utter shit in the world of spawns. I'm a decent player, verging on great occasionally, and with the spawns I often barely break even.

OMA danger close noob tubes broke MW2. Otherwise, it is a lot of fun.

I think Blops 2 is probably my favorite COD overall. I really enjoyed Black Ops 1 come to think of it. I like Treyarch's way of doing things over IW, especially after suffering with Ghosts.
Ah ya..  Forgot the noob tubes.. So annoying back then. I just didn't get into the black ops games for some reason

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 3:26:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Noob tubes werent the only thing that broke mw2, how about all of the little trolls who would get their freinds in the enemy team and just spam a nuke the first 5 minuts of the game.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Blitz spawn trap KEM strikes ain't impressive.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_0AXxSk1bA

You're fish in a barrel, there's zero chance whatsoever of getting out of spawn, people are spawning on top of enemies who are just holding down the trigger.  There was one dude on the other team in this particular game that was on a 130 kill streak, just waiting for people to spawn into his sights.

I don't even play blitz, and this pisses me off.  The same shit would happen in CTF without a respawn timer.  Even so, spawns would flip occasionally in CTF if you pushed up far enough, in blitz, spawns are locked in, they do not flip period.  This is bad business, and I don't know what the hell IW was thinking with that.

View Quote

Why even bother sticking around in a game like that to go 0 and 99?  I would last maybe 30 seconds and haul ass and find a new game.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:44:34 PM EDT
[#16]
lol playing with a console controller

console noobs

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:49:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top