Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2014 3:55:25 PM EDT
If so add  me on PSN. My psn is U_ABOUT_TO_DIE. I'm a pretty descent player but most of my friends are still on ps3. I like to play domination and kill confirmed mostly. My K/D is 2.09. I average 23 kills a game and my longest streak is 32 kills.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Well considering PlayStation sucks I wouldn't imagine many people have it especially since you are on ghost and not bf4
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:33:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well considering PlayStation sucks I wouldn't imagine many people have it especially since you are on ghost and not bf4
View Quote

That's funny.  Considering the fact that Sony has sold about 7 million units to customers, and Microsoft has sold about 4 million to retailers (they haven't yet released how many have actually been sold to customers).
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:23:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's funny.  Considering the fact that Sony has sold about 7 million units to customers, and Microsoft has sold about 4 million to retailers (they haven't yet released how many have actually been sold to customers).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Xbox Fanboys
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:16:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Xbox Fanboys
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Xbox Fanboys

give up GHOSTS and play some BF4
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:16:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Xbox Fanboys

To slow paced for me. Although ghosts isn't as fast paced as previous cods.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:58:33 AM EDT
[#6]
PS4 username FurburgrJenkins K/D ratio I have no fucking clue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top