Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2014 4:54:53 AM EDT
Finally got my Nvidia Surround going.

I want to upgrade to 24" Asus screens at some point. At least these 3 Dell 1708 monitors were free.
I have a tripple monitor mount stand ordered.

Perfect for Arma 2 and 3 and BF4
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:55:55 AM EDT
[#1]
nice.  I bet Call of Duty runs real well on that, especially in a dark basement.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:58:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
nice.  I bet Call of Duty runs real well on that, especially in a dark basement.
View Quote

What's a basement? Is that when you dig a deep hole in the ground and it fills in with water?

I don't have COD on my PC. Probably won't get it. I have it on my xbox 360 though.

I'm sad that I have to restart from the beginning with BF4.... I was on up there on the 360.
But I mostly play Arma 3 wasteland SA-MATRA
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:13:32 AM EDT
[#3]
What video card do you have running that?

I have triple screens but only two are identical, plus have have thick bezels so I'm not planning to go the Nvidia Surround route.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:06:43 AM EDT
[#4]
2 GTX 780 Ti Superclocked in SLI
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I keep thinking about going triple or double monitors but in a year or 2 37" 4k monitors will be at a reasonable price with no gaps.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to the club. Been running triples for about 18 months or so. Never going back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top