Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2014 2:40:09 PM EDT
I've been playing combat arms for years. Very fun game that can get frustrating at times. It's free to play with a cash shop. The game has been cleaned up a lot since the past two years in which I had stopped playing due to rampant hacking.

A lot of creative game modes are also available to play aside from your traditional team deathmatch mode. Oh the game also has hordes of zombies to fight against. You can also play infected where you become a zombie.

I currently have a clan if anyone is interested in joining it. I will be changing the name once I get a billing issue resolved if I can.

Combat Arms website link

The website contains more information with all the weapons and equipment available in game which is mind boggling.

Hope to see some of you ingame.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#1]
never played combat arms, but a ton of us from arfcom played crossfire.

basically the same thing, free to play shooter deathmatch/defuse the bomb modes. cash shop

and rampant hacking also killed the game off for everyone as well.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I now have a clan established. Search under "AR15.com EBR" to find it. In your application submit your forum name so I know who you are. I will work possibly in the future to establish a teamspeak server for us.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:58:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
never played combat arms, but a ton of us from arfcom played crossfire.

basically the same thing, free to play shooter deathmatch/defuse the bomb modes. cash shop

and rampant hacking also killed the game off for everyone as well.
View Quote

As someone who has been playing since 2009 one of the reasons I left was the rampant hacking. Having come back it is a much better environment. There are still hackers but a vast majority of the time you will not run into them and have a normal game. I'd seriously like to play this with other arfcommers and invite everyone to at least try it. Also there are private rooms that can be established in which we could fight each other and not have to worry about hackers if you are that concerned with it. The best part is you will earn GP and EXP so you can rank up and learn the game.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:58:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Only about a week in and I'm already destroying everyone.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top