BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I find Metallurgists lack of faith disturbing.
View Quote

Do you really think SOE or Bioware deserve any faith at this point?

Planetside 2 has somehow managed to avoid becoming complete shit, but that is all the credit I can give SOE.

As for Bioware, EA is like a fun-vampire sucking them dry; turning all the fun into quick cash, only to throw away the empty desiccated husk when they feel they can get no more from it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 4:37:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Ahhhh just read a great article today from the lead desighner of h1z1 not only can we set people on fire they will be adding cannabilism and you turn into a zombie when you die.

So we can raid bases burn them down then take the supplies and human meat back to our fortresses for a party or dayz style rave.
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 5:27:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I want to like it; I'd happily give these people my money if it wasn't a complete joke. Make a half decent MMO that isn't ruined by P2W or shitty PVP. Make a game like DayZ that works properly, I'll buy it. But it's always the same publishers pulling the same bullshit. .
View Quote

I'm  not a gamer.  I've never played a MMO.  I'd buy a "DayZ that works properly" in a HEARTBEAT.  I even acquired a gaming PC (my first), based on my enthusiasm about DayZ.  I'm hoping H1Z1 is what DayZ should be.

Link Posted: 5/18/2014 3:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm  not a gamer.  I've never played a MMO.  I'd buy a "DayZ that works properly" in a HEARTBEAT.  I even acquired a gaming PC (my first), based on my enthusiasm about DayZ.  I'm hoping H1Z1 is what DayZ should be.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want to like it; I'd happily give these people my money if it wasn't a complete joke. Make a half decent MMO that isn't ruined by P2W or shitty PVP. Make a game like DayZ that works properly, I'll buy it. But it's always the same publishers pulling the same bullshit. .

IT WILL BE IT WILL BE...............
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe, but it'll take another year.  IMO, they showed it WAY too early.

Link Posted: 5/19/2014 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Everyone MMO launch is a year too early. But then you launch like TOR with a game that's five years out of date.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top