Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2014 1:41:41 PM EDT
Been playing this game for about a week now and I can't get away from it. It's one of the most original and just pure fun games I have played in a long time. The game is free and 100% of the content can be earned in game or if you want you can buy the content instead of working for it. I've gone about half and half and have about 10 dollars invested in the game which IMO was well worth it. I like the game a lot and was happy to contribute to it, I thought of it more as a donation for the developers who put this awesome game out there.
Whoa got off track, so you are thinking what is the game: It's a 3rd person dynamic shooter, The game has all the guns you have come to know and love in video games but you are able to use them in a way never done before, essentially while doing acrobatics/parkour.  The multiplayer in this game is not for the feint of heart it's not unusual for someone to flip over your head or run up a wall behind you and you will be expected to shoot them down while perforing similar feats. The campaign is for those of you who want to relax and mow stuff down with guns, the enemies have pretty standard AI's and they are not optimite users so they won't be flipping around.
The game takes place during a cold war primarily being fought over a new energy source called Optimite, all of it's uses havent been discovered yet, but what is known about it is that when introduced into the human blood stream vast changes in brain function and physical fitness take place, which is why your character is able to flip up walls, manifest psionic hammers, etc.
Here are some screen shots

We have a pretty solid clan as of right now comprised of arfcommers from our minecraft server and we meet up to play on our team speak at valhalla.sx

Link Posted: 3/13/2014 3:25:54 PM EDT
[#1]
If anyone gets on jump on my team speak and let me know.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:20:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Did anyone ever check this game out? I'm taking a break from it at the moment to play Path of Exile with a few other arfcommers.

It looks like 1-2 weeks from now they are releasing a new character, at that point I'll be hopping back on the game.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:48:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm gonna check it out thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top