Your Titan is ready to drop a deuce.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#2]
wintermute76

On Xbox 360
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 1:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Little help here, from you pros.
I am having a hard time with one of my regen challenges. Kill 75 pilots with the shotgun.

What do you think the fastest/easiest way to do this would be?

I'm nearly done with the other 3 regen challenges and don't see them being a problem, but I only have 27 pilot kills with the shotgun.

Also, had really horrible framerates yesterday, I am wondering if my Xbone is defective. I have to unplug / plug in the Xbox to reset it and then the framerates come back.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Little help here, from you pros.

I am having a hard time with one of my regen challenges. Kill 75 pilots with the shotgun.

What do you think the fastest/easiest way to do this would be?

I'm nearly done with the other 3 regen challenges and don't see them being a problem, but I only have 27 pilot kills with the shotgun.

Also, had really horrible framerates yesterday, I am wondering if my Xbone is defective. I have to unplug / plug in the Xbox to reset it and then the framerates come back.
View Quote
Try close down any applications you had running before running Titanfall.  

For the shotgun, I'd run Capture the Flag and just sit defending the flag.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 9:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]
No need to unplug, hold power button for 10 sec forces hard reboot.

Play hardpoint with the shotty, camp with radar ability. It goes fast.
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 9:11:09 PM EDT
[#6]
XBOX Gamertag - SGT Stiglitz192
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 8:51:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I actually got the shotgun kills surprisingly fast on CTF playing defense. I just had to get a little better and adapt my strategy. Also, it's really tough to win 1 on 1 combats if you are having any sort of lag, and all my lag/framerate problems basically make playing a waste of time.  I went from 30 to 49 kills one night, and then went from 49-75 the next night. Before I was only getting 0-2 kills per game.

I am trying to unlock the achievement "see every map on every game mode" I think I need to play a few more rounds of CTF and then a bunch of Pilot Hunter, my least favorite mode.

Also getting kills with the Plasma Railgun has been slow. At least I am starting to work on the Gen 4 regen requirements earlier.
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I actually got the shotgun kills surprisingly fast on CTF playing defense. I just had to get a little better and adapt my strategy. Also, it's really tough to win 1 on 1 combats if you are having any sort of lag, and all my lag/framerate problems basically make playing a waste of time.  I went from 30 to 49 kills one night, and then went from 49-75 the next night. Before I was only getting 0-2 kills per game.

I am trying to unlock the achievement "see every map on every game mode" I think I need to play a few more rounds of CTF and then a bunch of Pilot Hunter, my least favorite mode.

Also getting kills with the Plasma Railgun has been slow. At least I am starting to work on the Gen 4 regen requirements earlier.
View Quote

Are you gen 2 now? Because your railgun kills will be reset when you go to gen 3.
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Wait till gen5, gooser is a mofo. I've been working on it for 36 levels and have 1 of 5...
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are you gen 2 now? Because your railgun kills will be reset when you go to gen 3.
View Quote

No, I'm Gen 3 and I'm going to be level 50 in a week!

I am going to be doing a little Marathon Titanfall action on Friday, so hit me up if you want. I need to get some wins in Last Titan Standing, Pilot Hunter, and Capture the damn Flag.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 4:27:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Are the new maps worth buying?
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Are the new maps worth buying?
View Quote

I don't think they are out yet.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#13]
They are out.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They are out.
View Quote

Well, I just bought them. What a sucker I am, $10 for 3 new maps, and possibly no other new content like guns, skins, or stupid crap.  Then again, maybe that's actually better. Call of Duty DLC is kind of a f'n joke now. Pay extra to have Snoop Dogg tally your kills? WTF.
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 6:39:20 AM EDT
[#15]
I really enjoy the war games map. I've only played swamp lands on last titan standing, but it seems like it would be really great in other game modes.
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#16]
since I updated yesterday and got the maps the servers have been being screwy...

XboxOne

burningcort348
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I really enjoy the war games map. I've only played swamp lands on last titan standing, but it seems like it would be really great in other game modes.
View Quote

I'm not sure about playing the other game modes on Swamp Land but Disciple and I finished a Last Titan Standing match on Swamp Land an hour or so ago. I thought it was a great map for that game type.
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 12:04:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Finally bought it today for PC  thanks to it being 40% off. I refuse to pay full price for a game on Origin, lol. I'm probably gonna be destroyed because I haven't played since beta.

Origin gamertag: StormFuror
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 6:22:57 AM EDT
[#19]
New maps are cool, I had several rounds of each this weekend.  The forest map is a sniper heaven, find a good spot way up in the trees, and pick off your enemies.  The simulator map is really neat, but since a lot of the corridors are tight, it is really easy to get sandwiched in a corner in your titan and nuclear ejected to bits, so be careful.

Haven't seen much of our usual crew on late in the evening in several weeks, where'd you guys go?  CombatMP, djkest?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Bumping this. A new update is coming that includes Titan emblems, different AI voices to choose from, as well as special Titan burn cards. Also a new game mode. Can't wait!
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 12:33:40 PM EDT
[#21]
I was planning on getting this for PC, but it sounds like either the servers are weak/nonexistent, or else the activity has gone way down.  I'm hearing stories of 15-30 min. wait times to org a match.  WUT?
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 3:37:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Yes, apparently not a lot of people playing.  I tried to play some after the DLC dropped, and it was taking forever to play a game.  Feeling gyped like a mofo on it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 3:51:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yes, apparently not a lot of people playing.  I tried to play some after the DLC dropped, and it was taking forever to play a game.  Feeling gyped like a mofo on it.
View Quote

Huh, Xbox is still fairly well populated.  Kind of weird, especially since EA had titanfall free to play this weekend.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 3:39:56 AM EDT
[#24]
I started playing TF again after taking a break from playing anything really.  I like the new maps.   Swamp and War Games are better than the other in my opinion.  

I keep getting something that looks like a frame rate stutter.  Doesn't really seem to be lagging a bunch, but it skips a lot.  Really annoying.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Huh, Xbox is still fairly well populated.  Kind of weird, especially since EA had titanfall free to play this weekend.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps consoles are a different story.  PC is where I'm at, but it's starting to sound like that's not where it is at.  EA strikes again?
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 11:00:48 AM EDT
[#26]
What's this about a new game mode?
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 11:32:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What's this about a new game mode?
View Quote

Marked for Death. One player from each team is "marked" and the other team must kill them while keeping their "marked" teamate alive. The team with the most "marked" kills wins. It's pretty fun.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 12:28:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Is anyone playing the 360 version?

LightfighterITS
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 1:45:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Is anyone playing the 360 version?

LightfighterITS
View Quote

Yo.

Fallen003
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 11:25:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Since MSFT has reportedly been working on the server issues, has the PC experience improved any lately, or do the match-making problems still persist?
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top