[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well cool! Opens up space!

I will ask to join in a bit.

Zor, lvl 97 Master III
View Quote

Sweet.

For anyone looking to join, we don't care if you are lvl 97, which is a plus though, or really low level, as long as we can agree FBHO.  That comes first.  We have won 30-something wars, so we're still pretty damn awesome.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 4:56:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Sweet.

For anyone looking to join, we don't care if you are lvl 97, which is a plus though, or really low level, as long as we can agree FBHO.  That comes first.  We have won 30-something wars, so we're still pretty damn awesome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zor, lvl 97 Master III

Sweet.

Which clan are you in? I think I got confused about the bail out last night.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zor, lvl 97 Master III

Sweet.

The Arfcom Clan.  

Check page 1.  We're still the same Arfcom Clan, minus around 15 guys, I think.  Ours is the one that has Sir Dennis, at or near the top, as well as bdjaw.  And I'm Sir John.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 11:28:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The Arfcom Clan.  

Check page 1.  We're still the same Arfcom Clan, minus around 15 guys, I think.  Ours is the one that has Sir Dennis, at or near the top, as well as bdjaw.  And I'm Sir John.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zor, lvl 97 Master III

Sweet.

The Arfcom Clan.  

I'm in now.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:56:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey guys, great effort during our last couple of wars. I want to give a big welcome to our newest members. I also wanted to bump the thread to announce we still have several openings.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Still have room for a relatively new player?  I'll bring my own ammo

eta name same as here
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 2:50:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Still have room for a relatively new player?  I'll bring my own ammo

eta name same as here
View Quote

Yup just enter FBHO or something of that nature in your request.  Incase some one who hasn't checked the thread sees it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#8]
FYI just in case you have this issue, cause I did.

Issue: Iphone iOS 8 Randomly makes noise (tri-tone) with No new messages,
notification.

Turns Out it was CoC and Boom Beach. I was having the phantom
tritone beep issue and found a forum on it. Here is the fix.

1. Go into Settings > Notifications and tap every app under INCLUDE to check for Sound only notifications.

2. Go
    under the DO NOT INCLUDE section and tap every app to check for Sound
    only notifications as well as to turn off the Allow Notifications
    toggle.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Bump.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:43:36 PM EDT
[#10]
bumpity bump
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm in for once a week
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Sir Dennis shall make war whenever ye think is best...It matters not to me.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Tried joining the retirees but no response..  Anyone around?
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 6:14:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Tried joining the retirees but no response..  Anyone around?
View Quote

They aren't really very active, so it might take a minute. Did you include something in your message to indicate you were from Arfcom? +87, 9>45,chili has beans, or simply Arfcom? That's a family clan, so they don't accept just anyone that requests.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm good with once a week.  That might give me time to upgrade my poor little base, th, defense... everything.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Unless anyone has any objections to this, the war schedule will be this.

Sunday night - Start war/prep
Monday night - Begin war battles
Tuesday night - End war battles
Wednesday night - Start war/prep
Thursday night - Begin war battles
Friday night - End war battles
Saturday night - no activity.  

This will provide for two wars every week and give weekends off.

If we have anyone looking to join please post up and we will get you in. Currently our roster sits at 39 players. So we've got plenty of room .
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 12:31:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Clanmates!

Tommy here.  I'm good with war twice a week.  I enjoy the wars more than the normal league play, so I'd prefer more than once a week, and then just invite the inactives to retire... through banhammering them.

Fo so hard.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Clanmates!

Tommy here.  I'm good with war twice a week.  I enjoy the wars more than the normal league play, so I'd prefer more than once a week, and then just invite the inactives to retire... through banhammering them.

Fo so hard.
View Quote

lol, unless things have changed dramatically, this might not be the clan for you.  The "banhammer" is really soft, kinda tickly, and the folks are pretty understanding when someone falls out due to life.

Not saying they don't play hard and compete well...far from it, best clan on arfcom...but it's that way due to a positive team attitude and a desire to support the clan.  Not because they ban folks that slip up.

Yeah, not even in the clan anymore, I Retired, but I founded it and I'm protective like that.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 10:18:09 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

If we have anyone looking to join please post up and we will get you in. Currently our roster sits at 39 players. So we've got plenty of room .
View Quote
That works for me. It gives us a solid schedule.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
lol, unless things have changed dramatically, this might not be the clan for you.  The "banhammer" is really soft, kinda tickly, and the folks are pretty understanding when someone falls out due to life.

Not saying they don't play hard and compete well...far from it, best clan on arfcom...but it's that way due to a positive team attitude and a desire to support the clan.  Not because they ban folks that slip up.

Yeah, not even in the clan anymore, I Retired, but I founded it and I'm protective like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Clanmates!

Fo so hard.

We miss ya. You are more than welcome to come back anytime you want.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:15:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds good to me as well.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 6:59:07 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm good with twice a week for now.

Thanks,
Bd
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:14:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Poll FAIL!!!! Were is the all day's button?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Just a thought to make life easier for members and leaders to track. It's how I ran member/elder in my clan.

Members: Earn Elder by using both attacks to earn stars in a war (at lease two one star attacks, prove you know wtf your doing).
Elder is kept by participation in war an or using both attacks (up to leadership, note: not necessarily earing stars).

Demotion is simple; don't attack get demoted. Members not attacking = boot. Elder not attacking = Member, not attacking again = booted.

This makes it easy for people to miss a war due to RL and not fear anything. It's easy to make up the next war and be elder again. Elders would have a full week off if they wanted before being booted. Of course they can certainty rejoin.

Tracking this is super easy for Leaders/Co's.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#25]
How to Train your Dragon or Pekka!

Little how to, I see a lot of attacks were the troops go left when you needed them to go right. Troops in COC are mindless for the most part... but you can out think them... some of you....

Dragon's and Pekkas are fairly easy, they kill anything. So the trick is to point them in the right direction.

First pulling the CC. ALWAYS try to pull the CC, it's not always possible. I find two hogs are the best pullers. They hop walls and go for defense, normally you can pop a CC with that. In this example the base is laid out well and I could not pop it. Have a back up plan. Back up plan = nuke from orbit! When the CC does pop, let them get into a group then drop a nuke on them.

Next and this is the part that will help you Dragon riders, it's no different than my Pekkas. DO NOT DROP THE DAGON! Make a path for them:

My plan is to come up from the south. I drop archers first to draw fire from the defenses, back them up by a few Wiz.

The Wiz and Archers destroyed the things in the boxes to the left and right. Pekkas had no place to go but into the main area were I wanted them to go! This is the time to Roid and heal your troops. Bust in do as much as you can. This is when they are getting hit by all the DPS from every defense. Keep them up and alive; early parts of an attack is an attrition war.

Now the TH is dead and I'm close to a 2 star with 50%. I actually ended up 3 star on this one but that's rare in the higher end. Notice every spell is spent and troop out.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:06:05 PM EDT
[#26]
If it's helpful I can do more, or if you want I can review a war attack.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey guys. Wanted to stop back in and say hello but it won't let me join?
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 12:13:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Hey guys thank you for the help and support my boss talked me into joining his clan. I'm sure it will be short lived but I hope yall allow me back in the mix later down the road.
Thanks Daniel
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#29]
You're welcome anytime.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#30]
As of 12/17/14 we are down to just 30 members. We are actively seeking new recruits. All are welcome, just remember to use a password. (ARFCOM, FBHO, FUAROCK, etc)
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:56:00 AM EDT
[#31]
You guys need to take the clan type off closed.  I've tried to join a few times now.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:16:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You guys need to take the clan type off closed.  I've tried to join a few times now.
View Quote

It's open now. Request again, and be sure to use a password so we know you're gtg.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm having issues getting into the game since the maintenance break. Stuck on the downloading content screen. Researching it I found it to be an issue for others also. I have tried all the tips but none have worked. I removed the game and re installed it and the same problem exists. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Edit. Nevermind. After 3hrs of not getting anywhere with the upload it lets me in after posting here.

Link Posted: 12/24/2014 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Still have openings.

B
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Bump to bring to page 1.  We're on the hunt for some new blood.

B
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:30:14 PM EDT
[#36]
New guy just signed up!
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 9:50:56 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

New guy just signed up!
View Quote
I got your message and opened the clan up to invites. I let the fellas know in game chat to look out for you.

That goes for any other Arfcommers that want in to our clan. I have opened us up for invites/requests. We have about 20 spots open.

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#38]
So I downloaded this and have been playing it for the past 5 days or so. How do I join the clan? I'm on fairly regularly, but I haven't a clue about clan wars or how any of that works. I'm just building shit
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Once you level up enough to be able to build the clan castle, you'll be able to join the clan. You will be able to search for us as ARFCOM clan. Let us know here when you do so we can be on the look out for you.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Once you level up enough to be able to build the clan castle, you'll be able to join the clan. You will be able to search for us as ARFCOM clan. Let us know here when you do so we can be on the look out for you.
View Quote

Cool. I just joined the clan under the name 'Stalingrad'.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Can you open for invites?  My CoC name is Hegel
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 11:43:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Can you open for invites?  My CoC name is Hegel
View Quote

in the works, we'll be looking for you just as soon ad the clan is opened back up to requests. Thanks Hegel, looking forward to having you
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#43]
I invited Hegel....you dodnt put password in
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:58:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Reapply jason mpa
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:02:49 PM EDT
[#45]
I tried to reapply, but it said "wait before sending another request to join this clan"
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:09:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Put an app in..

and as im typing you accepted it.. Dope! thanks!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Applied again. Lets see if it works this time.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 2:38:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Applied again. Lets see if it works this time.
View Quote

No you got rejected again by mistake. Try againnnn

Eta, welcome aboard
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:37:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Can I get a re-invite lost my phone found it and was kicked-again.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:56:17 PM EDT
[#50]
What is your name on coc?  Did you use the password in the request? I can invite if you are in a current clan
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top