BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 5:18:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hey honorable dog, just giving you a heads up I'm on CoC in the ARFCOM CLAN. My name Joe I'm the one that's friends with Andrew/KSU
View Quote
Its cool you joined our home on the net, Arfcom. I bet we have a forum that you will enjoy and benefit from. I edited the list to reflect your membership.

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Welcome to the clan!. Glad you made it in. I added you to the list. It was your request that helped me realize we were full and in need of some organization.  We have a great group of players that get along well. Build your village, donate when you can and don't be shy about asking for help. If you need anything feel free to ask here or in chat. Most of all, have fun.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tried joining the clan but it  looks  a little full

ETA: iHack
Welcome to the clan!. Glad you made it in. I added you to the list. It was your request that helped me realize we were full and in need of some organization.  We have a great group of players that get along well. Build your village, donate when you can and don't be shy about asking for help. If you need anything feel free to ask here or in chat. Most of all, have fun.

Thanks!! Clan play has proven to be fun! I wish there was this many of you guys on the zombie game. Looking forward to some havoc.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I have browsed the forums many times i just never felt like posting. Usually because my thoughts have already been posted or I don't know enough to contribute. I have learned a lot from this site though. Glad i finally joined
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 10:19:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Started playing tonight.

<---- same name
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 3:46:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Ronan is a friend of mine and a new afrcomer (Ronan2791)...
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Any tips?  its slow starting out.
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cough up $20 for extra builder huts.

Save all your gems otherwise and don't finish anything early so you can then buy your 3rd builder hut. They are the most important.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 12:28:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Just tried to join,but got denied.
Even put the FUAROCK"

Name is snakeeter187 on  COC
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 12:38:49 AM EDT
[#9]
I kicked fun fun and mor.  Not active this season and no known arfcom screen name.

Quoted:
Just tried to join,but got denied.Even put the FUAROCK"
Name is snakeeter187 on  COC
View Quote

You're now part of the clan.  Stay active and join in the chat when you can.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 4:15:11 AM EDT
[#10]
If you all kick someone that isn't active I'll get in line to join. My clan is boring me to death.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 1:33:05 PM EDT
[#11]
So, to update the list in the OP, I'm swingr1121...
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 1:42:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

So, to update the list in the OP, I'm swingr1121...
View Quote
Done

Link Posted: 3/24/2014 1:45:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

If you all kick someone that isn't active I'll get in line to join. My clan is boring me to death.
View Quote
Will do! I can see 3 possible spots possibly coming open real soon.

Link Posted: 3/24/2014 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Save all your gems otherwise and don't finish anything early so you can then buy your 3rd builder hut. They are the most important.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

For sure, also build and upgrade your collectors as much as possible, elixir being the more important of the two. Also upgrade everything you can before you upgrade your town hall

Link Posted: 3/26/2014 7:27:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
For sure, also build and upgrade your collectors as much as possible, elixir being the more important of the two. Also upgrade everything you can before you upgrade your town hall  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?
Because your townhall level and your trophy level matter when you get attacked. You still have to spend the time upgrading, but if you do your town hall first, you will still have to do those upgrades, while getting attacked by people with better units, who can take a larger percentage of your gold and drank.

Link Posted: 3/26/2014 8:02:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Because your townhall level and your trophy level matter when you get attacked. You still have to spend the time upgrading, but if you do your town hall first, you will still have to do those upgrades, while getting attacked by people with better units, who can take a larger percentage of your gold and drank.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

Hence my very regular ass beatings. lol, well sometimes.

ETA: Thank you
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 8:08:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Hence my very regular ass beatings. lol, well sometimes.

ETA: Thank you
View Quote
One thing that kinda helps while waiting days for upgrades, put your townhall outside your walls, and away from any defense. People will drop in 5-6 archers, take out your townhall and get the trophies, and you get a nice 12 hours shield. Doesn't always work out like that but it helps

eta: I'm upgrading all 5 of my cannons at the same time, using the townhall in the corner trick, with a bunch of bombs and traps between the th and my walls. I love watching my minefield wipe out the first wave
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#19]
I kicked 2 inactive players that were not ARFCOM confirmed. We have room for 2 requests
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, since I was kicked out a few days ago for "inactivity", I don't think I will be requesting a new invite.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 4:25:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Well, since I was kicked out a few days ago for "inactivity", I don't think I will be requesting a new invite.
View Quote
We have only kicked 3 people out this week and they were players that had zero activity the last week or two (season). I do visits daily to verify the inactivity. None of those kicked had verified they were in fact arfcommers. Thats why we have the names list on page 1 of the thread. What was your in game name? Are you sure you were in this clan. You have never posted in this thread but you have posted in the "other" arfcom clan thread. We developed a system to prevent hurt feelings.

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#22]
I was given a clan by accident. Feel free to join

I can't change the name it seems. Its called "the champions"
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Damn missed it! Its already full again... lol
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:20:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I was given a clan by accident. Feel free to join

I can't change the name it seems. Its called "the champions"
View Quote

Still open for beginners and farmers, no stress
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Cool little glitch for free elixer. It worked for me tonight.

Elixer Glitch
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Another neat trick

Save Elixer From Being Raided
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We have only kicked 3 people out this week and they were players that had zero activity the last week or two (season). I do visits daily to verify the inactivity. None of those kicked had verified they were in fact arfcommers. Thats why we have the names list on page 1 of the thread. What was your in game name? Are you sure you were in this clan. You have never posted in this thread but you have posted in the "other" arfcom clan thread. We developed a system to prevent hurt feelings.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How'd that pan out? Wrong clan or?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 5:16:23 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He never responded. I honestly dont know what his in game handle is. The only person I can think of that was booted at the time frame he mentions was fun,fun,and mor. But that player had not been active for at least a week and a half. We still have players that won't take a second to confirm their arfcom affiliation that I know are members. The problem we are having is based on the early days of the new clan where we had open enrollment while we learned how the invite process worked. We know some unknowns slipped in. I believe most are gone now.

You guys are doing a great job working together. We see other arfcommers wanting to join and we want to get them in to our clan. We have Clan Wars coming soon and I think we have a good shot at kicking some ass. The more active players the better our shot.

They lowered the resource boost to 1 gem per 24 hours, take advantage of it while you can. This can really help each player get to those high gold/purple priced upgrades. But it will also bring out those raiding Chinese Bastads though so fill your clan castle. Most importantly, Have Fun!!

Link Posted: 4/2/2014 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He never responded. I honestly dont know what his in game handle is. The only person I can think of that was booted at the time frame he mentions was fun,fun,and mor. But that player had not been active for at least a week and a half. We still have players that won't take a second to confirm their arfcom affiliation that I know are members. The problem we are having is based on the early days of the new clan where we had open enrollment while we learned how the invite process worked. We know some unknowns slipped in. I believe most are gone now.

You guys are doing a great job working together. We see other arfcommers wanting to join and we want to get them in to our clan. We have Clan Wars coming soon and I think we have a good shot at kicking some ass. The more active players the better our shot.

They lowered the resource boost to 1 gem per 24 hours, take advantage of it while you can. This can really help each player get to those high gold/purple priced upgrades. But it will also bring out those raiding Chinese Bastads though so fill your clan castle. Most importantly, Have Fun!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used gems to boost and bought a week shield.  That will get me through the townhall 8 upgrade, finish my 2 air defense upgrades and should have enough elixir for another archer upgrade.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 9:01:14 PM EDT
[#30]
what troops donations are most preferred.
I haven't been kinda inactive lately because I've been trying to upgrade things, but I'll try to start donating more if I have what is needed
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 9:10:48 PM EDT
[#31]
I'd say archers, wizards, giants and dragons.

Also higher rank is best
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 9:23:12 PM EDT
[#32]
I would like to join the clan when theres another opening. My name is killerbeez im a level 70.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 9:35:33 AM EDT
[#33]
I seen there are 3 different arfcom clans are two of them feeder clans?
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 10:15:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Here is a video explaining Clan Wars. It looks like it might be a little bit of work for the Clan Leader.

Clan Wars Explained
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Here is a video explaining Clan Wars. It looks like it might be a little bit of work for the Clan Leader.

Clan Wars Explained
View Quote

So are the loot bonus divided evenly between only the members that engaged in the clan war battles or is it divided between everyone in the clan?
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So are the loot bonus divided evenly between only the members that engaged in the clan war battles or is it divided between everyone in the clan?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clan Wars Explained

Don't know. I'm not sure how a guy like myself (just starting out) is going to stack up against some of the better bases. It said it was based on defences, walls, etc. Not trophies or level.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Don't know. I'm not sure how a guy like myself (just starting out) is going to stack up against some of the better bases. It said it was based on defences, walls, etc. Not trophies or level.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clan Wars Explained

Yea so you wont have to worry about a guy dropping trophys and beating up the little guy. You will be battling guys on your level. Im curious to see the method they choose to decide these battles. It seems sort of like a combination of battle beach's leagues and skull island battles will be used for the looting system.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 2:17:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yea so you wont have to worry about a guy dropping trophys and beating up the little guy. You will be battling guys on your level. Im curious to see the method they choose to decide these battles. It seems sort of like a combination of battle beach's leagues and skull island battles will be used for the looting system.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clan Wars Explained

First there's a day of preparation where the clan leader uses donated stuff to build and arm our clan war camps.  Then there's a day of attacking.
Each guild member gets 2 attacks against enemy clan war camps.  You get stars, just like you do for a regular raid, but in clan wars those stars are the ONLY goal.  The side with the most cumulative stars, wins.

Since each member gets only 2 attacks, it will be the clan leaders responsibility to decide who attacks what, saving the big guns for the harder targets, pairing people against defenses they can (hopefully) beat.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#39]
I look forward to meeting you gentlemen on the battlefield. ;)
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 2:34:46 PM EDT
[#40]
You guys ever think of making another arfcom clan since they are all full? Or are you gonna go through the non active members before clan wars start and make room for new members?
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 2:44:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You guys ever think of making another arfcom clan since they are all full? Or are you gonna go through the non active members before clan wars start and make room for new members?
View Quote

I thought about it before I saw there was an opening in this clan. I was/tried running the COD Ghosts Clan, but with work and my playing schedule I had to give it up. After seeing the video explaining Clash Wars... I'm glad I didn't start one!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#42]
I had a clan that had 45 members in it. Me and my friends started it but it fell apart. So now im in clan limbo, need to find a good one before the wars start.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 11:49:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I had a clan that had 45 members in it. Me and my friends started it but it fell apart. So now im in clan limbo, need to find a good one before the wars start.
View Quote

Sounds like a good time to start another arf clan for sure

Link Posted: 4/5/2014 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#44]
I would be down for a new ARF-COC group. How much interest do we have for this?
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 10:00:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I would be down for a new ARF-COC group. How much interest do we have for this?
View Quote

I would miss this clan a lot but if there were enough people for a new one I might be persuaded to switch to help out some new guys.

Link Posted: 4/6/2014 12:47:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Im sitting in an empty clan right now with no idea what to do with it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 8:57:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Hell yeah! I made the special guest list. thanks fellas!!,

If you guys want to hang in my clan till there is a spot open, come on over. Search for the clan FLorida brew. Put on the request that MK sent ya over.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 12:13:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Here is another video describing Clan Wars.

This will make things interesting. I think you will have a lot of guys getting kicked from clans. This is what I was worried about with how these clan wars were being described. It will be up to the leader of the clan to pick targets. If your clan leader is a lvl 8 or higher, how am I a lvl 5 going to attack someone who isn't at the most a lvl 6?? But then if you only can attack someone twice. And I don't attack and let other guys attack. Do I get any loot bonus? I'm not expecting any, but I could see this creating tension in a clan.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 12:21:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Here is Battle Day

Link Posted: 4/7/2014 7:15:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Any openings? My in-game name is the same as my name on here
Not the highest level but I'm always checking my base and keeping things upgrading.

Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top