Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Openings still exist.  Use a known ARFism as the code word.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:55:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be dropping for a while Gents. Been a blast, just need a break from the wars.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone taking a break is welcome over at arf retiress.
Post something in your request so we know you're from Arf

We war a couple times per month
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 12:56:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Honorabledog, whats up? Pm if you like
Tried to pm but i cant apparently my pm box is full as team membership expired.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 7:07:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey guys, sorry about the abrupt exit last night. I have been having a hard time keeping up with my work schedule the last few months but figured it would let up at the begginning of the new year as always. But instead the company is forcing a promotion on me that's upping my hours. I have not been able to be the leader that you guys deserve and felt like it was only going to get worse. BD has been with us since the start and I felt like he deserved the top spot based on all the time and effort he provides to the Clan. We have a lot of really good guys and my leaving is purely based on time constraints. I know BD will do a better job than I had been doing. I'll keep my Army/Defenses growing little by little and re-join y'all when I know I can offer more to the Clan.

I wish you all the best and hope to see y'all again soon.

Mike,  aka. Doggula
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 10:19:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey guys, sorry about the abrupt exit last night. I have been having a hard time keeping up with my work schedule the last few months but figured it would let up at the begginning of the new year as always. But instead the company is forcing a promotion on me that's upping my hours. I have not been able to be the leader that you guys deserve and felt like it was only going to get worse. BD has been with us since the start and I felt like he deserved the top spot based on all the time and effort he provides to the Clan. We have a lot of really good guys and my leaving is purely based on time constraints. I know BD will do a better job than I had been doing. I'll keep my Army/Defenses growing little by little and re-join y'all when I know I can offer more to the Clan.

Mike,  aka. Doggula
View Quote

:-)
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#7]
It's been an honor and a pleasure. Hope you get back here soon.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been having trouble destroying more than 30% or so of the villages I match up with during wars.  I have a level 7 town-hall, and I usually attack with 6 wizards, 6 giants, 20 archers, and about 90 barbarians. Barbarians, archers and giants are level 4 - max for my level.   I use rage, lightning, and healing.  Does anyone have suggestions on a better mix of troops to use?

Hegel
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 8:02:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've been having trouble destroying more than 30% or so of the villages I match up with during wars.  I have a level 7 town-hall, and I usually attack with 6 wizards, 6 giants, 20 archers, and about 90 barbarians. Barbarians, archers and giants are level 4 - max for my level.   I use rage, lightning, and healing.  Does anyone have suggestions on a better mix of troops to use?

View Quote

I'm not sure I'm the guy that should offer advice but that seems like too many barbarians. They're cheap but cause little damage and take a quick dirt nap. Wizzies and archers deal way more of a damage-to-hit ratio. Barbs are only really good as bait for drawing out cc troops and igniting bombs or springing traps ahead of the bigger guns. I only run 10 or less barbs. I like dropping a few barbs first as cannon fodder/trap finders followed by hit absorbing giants, then wizzies and archers placed outside taking out perimeter and unsecured buildings...my army is expensive though...probably 20 wizzies, 10-20 giants and then a few hogs, barbs and archers.

roy d...but I'm no expert
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:32:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Mike,  aka. Doggula
View Quote

You'll be missed, but your spot will always be there when you are ready.  I'll try to keep the wheels on.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:36:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm not sure I'm the guy that should offer advice but that seems like too many barbarians. They're cheap but cause little damage and take a quick dirt nap. Wizzies and archers deal way more of a damage-to-hit ratio. Barbs are only really good as bait for drawing out cc troops and igniting bombs or springing traps ahead of the bigger guns. I only run 10 or less barbs. I like dropping a few barbs first as cannon fodder/trap finders followed by hit absorbing giants, then wizzies and archers placed outside taking out perimeter and unsecured buildings...my army is expensive though...probably 20 wizzies, 10-20 giants and then a few hogs, barbs and archers.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roy speaks the truth.  Dump those barbs.  Use the archers to pop and take care of the CC.  Use the 90 spots to up your Giants, I'd say 4 more at least, and the rest on wizzers.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:44:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Ok.  Thanks for the advice Roy and Binga.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Can I join this clan? Lawyer up sent me here.  I am maxed townhall with 2 inferno towers and 3 xbows.  Lvl5 hog riders just finished and am 1 million elixer away from lvl6 archers or wizards.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 7:06:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Are you in a current clan? I can send u an invite if you let know your name and clan.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 1:46:27 AM EDT
[#15]
I just left one, my name is m0dularman.  The o is a zero

Quoted:
Are you in a current clan? I can send u an invite if you let know your name and clan.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2015 8:16:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Me as well, same as my screen name.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 10:24:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Our clan is invite only. Which means I only have the power to find you through another clan.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 11:35:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll open up the clan.  Make sure you put an ARFism in the request.
Bdjaw
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 11:36:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Clan is set for requests.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Is there a chance of getting in?
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#21]
This would be good, only started 2 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 3:28:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Sure you guys can get in.  Pretty sure someone will need to send a request or something.  What are your COC names?  And current clan?
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Sure you guys can get in.  Pretty sure someone will need to send a request or something.  What are your COC names?  And current clan?
View Quote
Squall, and The Cavemen

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Squall, and The Cavemen  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Squall, and The Cavemen  

I'll mention this in the clan chat and see if any co-leaders can send you invites.  We'll get you in somehow.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. I'll open the clan now.
Just put a big arfom fbho 87x or something the like in your request so we see you coming.
Thanks guys
look forward to having you
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#27]
RIP Aaron the Great
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 11:40:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
RIP Aaron the Great
View Quote

Damn.  That was ATG?  
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:48:22 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Damn.  That was ATG?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

RIP Aaron the Great

Damn.  That was ATG?  
Just found out today. RIP ATG

Page / 20
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top