Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#1]
12, works for me.  We'll keep the ame sked.

B
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 10:51:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh no!! Servers are down for a maintenance break!!! I need my fix!!!
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 11:40:58 PM EDT
[#3]
grats on big win 14!

VS Kimball Clan (Win, 115-71, Attacks: 85/90 - 57/90)

1 remaining attack

Milewsky

unsub073

swingr1121

2 remaining attacks

jatobi (4 missed wars in a row, no league/attacks/donations past 2 seasons, removed for inactivity)
MOST HEROIC ATTACK: Hector

MOST HEROIC DEFENSE: ryk

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 1:04:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Never checked for a arfcom clan. Been playing for awhile now. I have my own clan with family, friends, randoms if anyone wants to join the name is The Cool bro's cr556 is my sn. We war maybe couple times a week had to boot a whole slew of inactives and we just won 11th war. In case anyone is interested  I attck with 12 lvl 5 wiz, 11 lvl 5 giants, 11 hogs,  8-10 wall breaker, round out the rest with archers and 4 healer spells. Works pretty well.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 1:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Just applied.

Tom (KR20)
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#6]
bdjaw declined my request.  Did I do something wrong?   Am I not at a high enough level?

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

bdjaw declined my request.  Did I do something wrong?   Am I not at a high enough level?

View Quote
We apologize. We currently have 2 members on vacation and 1 freelancing in the clan "Arfcom FUARock" that we are holding spots for. We are trying to keep our numbers below 50 for better match ups in clan wars. Ill post up here when we have a solid opening. You can get into the clan "Arfcom FUARock" until then.

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 2:35:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We apologize. We currently have 2 members on vacation and 1 freelancing in the clan "Arfcom FUARock" that we are holding spots for. We are trying to keep our numbers below 50 for better match ups in clan wars. Ill post up here when we have a solid opening. You can get into the clan "Arfcom FUARock" until then.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No problem.  I will try the FUARock clan.

Thanks

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#9]
KR20 no you did not we are holding a few places for some people who are out of town and unable to participate. So no you did nothing wrong.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Tom,

I neglected to post a reason here, my bad.  Others have kindly corrected my mistake, and once we have a slot, you're welcome to it!
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 3:47:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Tom,

I neglected to post a reason here, my bad.  Others have kindly corrected my mistake, and once we have a slot, you're welcome to it!
View Quote
CoC should allow messages between players and not label a decline as a ban. It is a flawed communication system. I wish we could have a larger pop cap also. Make it 75 or 100 members per clan.

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#13]
sent a request to fuarock. ign is bleh.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The FU Arock clan has 10 openings still

If you are looking to join just drop a message stating you are from Arfcom.
View Quote

Thank you.

Breedy let me in.

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#15]
I had to step away from being active in my clan and I am temporarily in a retiree clan.

If anyone is going to be inactive for a while feel free to come and go as needed.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 4:45:03 PM EDT
[#17]
That's weird, why are you guys actively recruiting, now? Last I looked you had something like 23 members.

Also, if you'd like to join a clan where you won't get booted at the drop of a hat, Arfcom Mutiny is a great place to join.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 6:26:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 2:03:18 AM EDT
[#19]
can you guys in arfcom FUarock start your own thread, as this thread is for use and recruiting for "ARFCOM Clan"

thanks
eta: its just getting really bogged down with people throwing out requests to join their clan and such. nothing personal.

Link Posted: 6/10/2014 8:20:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, start a new thread if you're recruiting, and I'll add it to the All Clans thread.  When you try to recruit from other clan's threads it makes it look like you're sniping players, and get's everyone confused.

We'll happily send folks your way if they're looking for an opening in an arfcom clan, though.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yeah, start a new thread if you're recruiting, and I'll add it to the All Clans thread.  When you try to recruit from other clan's threads it makes it look like you're sniping players, and get's everyone confused.

We'll happily send folks your way if they're looking for an opening in an arfcom clan, though.
View Quote

I started a new one for Arfcom Mutiny. Do I PM the thread to you? Or just post it here so you can snag it, Twelve pack?
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I started a new one for Arfcom Mutiny. Do I PM the thread to you? Or just post it here so you can snag it, Twelve pack?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Already looked it up and added it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks a bunch.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 9:23:26 PM EDT
[#24]
great job guys on big win #15!

VS Colombia (Win, 114-48 Stars, Attacks: 85/90 - 55/90)

1 remaining attack

unsub073

2 remaining attacks

josh

swingr1121

MOST HEROIC ATTACK:
Shawnson

MOST HEROIC DEFENSE: Josh

Link Posted: 6/10/2014 9:26:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 11:40:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Hey guys please add my user ID of these kids or emomie (wifes name for Ipad games)
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Anyone have a Chromebook? I picked one up just a few minutes ago, posting on it actually, and I think I may be able to play the game on here. Those using BlueStacks - does it sync between devices?

ETA: UGH - guess not...
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Anyone have a Chromebook? I picked one up just a few minutes ago, posting on it actually, and I think I may be able to play the game on here. Those using BlueStacks - does it sync between devices?

View Quote
If you are playing on an Android device currently, go into the settings (gear looking button) and set up a google+ account.

Install bluestacks on your chromebook and make sure to use the same google account when setting it up that you use on your android device.

Install clash of clans on bluestacks.

Play through the tutorial on the bluestacks clash of clans.

Once you finish tutorial you can now access the settings button (Gear looking button), login with your google+ credentials you already setup in the first step.

WHILE IN BLUESTACKS STILL: Now hit link device (This is the new device) option, it will load your current game up on bluestacks. Just make sure you do it that way and not from your normal device/phone or it will rewrite your current game. (and that would suck)

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:18:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If you are playing on an Android device currently, go into the settings (gear looking button) and set up a google+ account.

Install bluestacks on your chromebook and make sure to use the same google account when setting it up that you use on your android device.

Once you finish tutorial you can now access the settings button (Gear looking button), login with your google+ credentials you already setup in the first step.

WHILE IN BLUESTACKS STILL: Now hit link device (This is the new device) option, it will load your current game up on bluestacks. Just make sure you do it that way and not from your normal device/phone or it will rewrite your current game. (and that would suck)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No Bluestacks for Chrome OS
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Really close fight tonight guys. Good try.

VS Random Chinese Clan?? (Loss, 111-112 Stars, Attacks: 86/90 - 81/90)

1 remaining attack

2 remaining attacks

unsub073 (booted for inactivity)

swingr1121 (booted for inactivity)

MOST HEROIC ATTACK: Bamaflinger

MOST HEROIC DEFENSE: Shawnson
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#31]
We also currently have 2 spots open. Please know ahead of time you must be active in clan war, please try to donate often and be a positive member to the clan. We will remove players deemed inactive with or without warning.
When sending invites please use the 'challenge phrase' in the original post of this thread.

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 9:49:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Coolhand has suggested and would pay for hosting, of a Teamspeak server. Teamspeak is an app that is available on all devices, apple, android and PC, thats lets users connect and talk to each other in real time.

So this is open for opinions, would you use something like that if it was available? are you completely against having something like that? lets hear it. Discuss:
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 10:11:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Coolhand has suggested and would pay for hosting, of a Teamspeak server. Teamspeak is an app that is available on all devices, apple, android and PC, thats lets users connect and talk to each other in real time.

So this is open for opinions, would you use something like that if it was available? are you completely against having something like that? lets hear it. Discuss:
View Quote

Probably overkill for most, and a big battery drain for those on mobile devices.

I used the mobile version of TS when it was in beta...worked pretty well.  I just don't see us getting much use out of it, except at the end of wars.

On the other hand, it isn't that expensive.

I've used DarkstarLLC for TS in the past...they have a clan-pay feature that lets pretty much anyone pay.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 10:49:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm down for it...
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 1:03:17 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

1 remaining attack

2 remaining attacks

View Quote
Sorry, been busy lately and haven't been on much at all (swingr1121), two jobs and getting the house ready for a baby. Give the spot to someone who will be more active. Maybe I'll be back again soon.

Link Posted: 6/14/2014 8:11:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Sorry, been busy lately and haven't been on much at all (swingr1121), two jobs and getting the house ready for a baby. Give the spot to someone who will be more active. Maybe I'll be back again soon.

When you are ready, you are more than welcome back, and if we're full at the time, as a former member, you move to head of line on any wait list.

Good luck with the houses, and most especially with the little one.  Happy fathers(to be) day!

B
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 11:26:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Grats on the huge dominate crushing win, #16

VS Random Chinese Clan?? (Win, 115-37 Stars, Attacks: 86/90 - 33/90)

1 remaining attack

-JB2001-

Gorilla

Aaron The Great

iHack

2 remaining attacks

MOST HEROIC ATTACK: Big J_223

MOST HEROIC DEFENSE: Gorilla

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:49:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Any update on getting paypal to accept donations for the gift card bit??
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

1 remaining attack

2 remaining attacks

View Quote

No hard feelings.  Been caught up with other things as is.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:55:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Naaa, I think we're past the point where buying any worthwhile progress is just too expensive.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 6:34:30 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Naaa, I think we're past the point where buying any worthwhile progress is just too expensive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If y'all do figure something out shoot me a message. I don't mind donating to the cause. I'm just running out of free time lately. Most of the time when I'm on now its a hit and run every couple hours or so.

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 9:42:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Sorry Haratank, had to reject the join request earlier because we are full up at 49/50 (1 reserved slot). If you wanna get on a waitlist to join we can put you on it, or you can join one of the other Arfcom clans that have plenty of space (arfcom fuarock and arfcom mutiny)

Link Posted: 6/20/2014 8:43:40 PM EDT
[#43]
forgot to post our war win #17 info from the other day. New war starts in 30 mins!

VS Dirtfish Farm (Win, 104-66 Stars, Attacks: 87/90 - 47/90)

1 remaining attack

Milewsky

2 remaining attacks

scoobyx13x

Most Heroic Attack: Twelvepack

Most Heroic Defense: Dan o Mac
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 9:17:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Big win #18 tonight! woot woot!

VS GolemsyBrujasMX (Win: 110-47 Stars, Attacks: 81/90 - 55/90)

1 remaining attack

STRTWYZ

Taintless One

Bamaflinger

Dwew4200

Josh

b00m

2 remaining attacks

ct

MOST HEROIC ATTACK: Sir John

MOST HEROIC DEFENSE: Kaizer
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#45]
i know he didnt get best defense since he still got 1 starred, but Shawnson ranked 40/45 in the clan (TH7) held the enemies #1 (TH10) to 1 star.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 12:46:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
i know he didnt get best defense since he still got 1 starred, but Shawnson ranked 40/45 in the clan (TH7) held the enemies #1 (TH10) to 1 star.
View Quote

That attack was a cluster f@&$. I don't know what the hell he was trying to do but he had me giggling.

Link Posted: 6/25/2014 5:54:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Something strange is going on. When I woke up this morning I had no clan. It kicked me out. But when I searched for the clan. It shows me still in.

Re-booted the game three or four times and it shows me back in.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Okay, quite a few folk expressing an interest in more frequent wars.  Please indicate which of the following responses best describes your thoughts towards our war scheduling:

1)  MOAR WAR!
2)  No change, steady as she goes.
3)  Show us on the doll where the bad clan touched you.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Okay, quite a few folk expressing an interest in more frequent wars.  Please indicate which of the following responses best describes your thoughts towards our war scheduling:

1)  MOAR WAR!
2)  No change, steady as she goes.
3)  Show us on the doll where the bad clan touched you.
View Quote

I thought we tried this three weeks ago?

I'm for more war.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 7:04:05 PM EDT
[#50]
BIG WIN #19 LAST NIGHT

VS Random Asian Clan (Win: 99-68 Stars, Attacks: 80/90 - 65/90)

1 remaining attack

CoolHand187

STRTWYZ

Nolaren

Me

Tex7853

b00m

ct

Dan O Mac

2 remaining attacks

SagePerformance (He said ahead of time he wouldn't be around)

MOST HEROIC ATTACK: Hector

MOST HEROIC DEFENSE: Dwew4200

Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top