Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:06:39 PM EDT
[#1]
After a particularly annoying skeleton...

I don't like being *that guy* but come on...

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 12:39:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://s24.postimg.org/u3tkqpkis/ugh.jpg

View Quote
broken image

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 2:26:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

broken image

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://s24.postimg.org/u3tkqpkis/ugh.jpg

broken image

Maybe now.

Good grief, maybe that's why nobody replies to my pictures

ETA: "Second time" means the time that I mentioned it a couple of days ago.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 7:31:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't know how you managed to annoy the "nicest person on the server"

Good Job

It is kinda troubling though since the prisoner uses caps a few lines above and no one said anything.

~AR
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Good Job

It is kinda troubling though since the prisoner uses caps a few lines above and no one said anything.

~AR
View Quote
It kinda surprised me. Also surprised me that they'd use the "this is the second time I've told you" thing held over across multiple days

You and I have been on a lot together, I'm not THAT annoying, am I? Maybe I need a custom title that says AbovetheLaw...

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:28:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Kippchi is a solid Deputy and a nice player.  

I do know there is some serious CAPS SENSITIVITY in chat even though it's pretty common.  I see it almost every time I play, someone talks in caps and almost immediately "CAPS!" either from another player, Dep, etc.

I can see being called out if someone does multiple lines of caps, but there is usually no quarter for a single line.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 5:19:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I do know there is some serious CAPS SENSITIVITY in chat even though it's pretty common.  I see it almost every time I play, someone talks in caps and almost immediately "CAPS!" either from another player, Dep, etc.

I can see being called out if someone does multiple lines of caps, but there is usually no quarter for a single line.
View Quote

Yes there is. We've put up signs for the deputies that caps and random colors are allowed in chat as long as they aren't spammed, but apparently that's not working and something else will have to be done/said.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 7:24:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It kinda surprised me. Also surprised me that they'd use the "this is the second time I've told you" thing held over across multiple days

You and I have been on a lot together, I'm not THAT annoying, am I? Maybe I need a custom title that says AbovetheLaw...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good Job

~AR

Annoying is kinda harsh...I prefer to say you're  special.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:37:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yes there is. We've put up signs for the deputies that caps and random colors are allowed in chat as long as they aren't spammed, but apparently that's not working and something else will have to be done/said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I told Kippchi in team speak that it isn't a real rule and she didn't seem to care, I was to tired to argue I slept like 4 hours last night because I was awake with the baby letting my wife get some sleep.

Link Posted: 4/3/2016 4:42:16 PM EDT
[#10]
If you are having trouble logging in, roll your client back to 1.9

Minecraft did a security update to 1.9.2 but the 1.9.2 server software isn't out ye
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you are having trouble logging in, roll your client back to 1.9

Minecraft did a security update to 1.9.2 but the 1.9.2 server software isn't out ye
View Quote

I did a 1.9.2 build on a personal server and it still doesnt work with what we have yet.  Ill keep us updated as time goes on.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 5:17:17 PM EDT
[#12]
1.9.2 is up!
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 5:42:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
1.9.2 is up!
View Quote

I'm on 1.9.2 and I can't connect.

ETA: Good to go now.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#14]
server down for maint?
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 10:56:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
server down for maint?
View Quote

It is complicated.

Server is up in temp mode at the moment. Go have some creative mode fun!
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#16]
read the website

www.valhallasx.com
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 6:14:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
read the website

www.valhallasx.com
View Quote

We keep our server clean of shitbags, asshats, nutsacks, pastafarians, vegans, and devil worshippers, and Clintons.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Are we changing to an adults only server?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:31:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Are we changing to an adults only server?
View Quote
Basically we are getting rid of our server host due to a difference of opinion. My opinion is that they should keep our server running and keep our data intact when I give them exuberant amounts of money, theirs is the opposite, I'm sure you can see the problem there. I'm going to run the server solo now using linux command line which is terrifying considering I know next to nothing about Linux. I'm dumping 10 hours a day into this to get us up and running ASAP and I'm still arguing with the old server host trying to recover our data. I don't know what they think is going to happen but I use paypal to pay our bills and I will be doing a paypal charge back on them.

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Good to hear, and thank you for the work you have done/are doing. Donation inbound on pay-day.

Ill PM you my email address, bounce any questions about linux you have off me. Im not a guru, but I have been around the block a few times.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#21]
That sucks about the old host, I know they have had some downtime here and there recently before the big crash.

It would be great if they could at least give a recent copy of the data.  If not it looks like you were able to use the 1.9 migration backup on Temphalla.  Would suck to lose all those votes and hours of mining since then, but at least Valhalla would live on!

Thanks for all the work to get things going again!
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 2:46:43 PM EDT
[#22]
The new server is looking really good!
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The new server is looking really good!
View Quote

As much as I miss my old build, I am excited for a fresh map.

Looking good guys!
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:48:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Well I confronted Wren72 on the minecraft server, she is not an arfcom member but she is an admitted section 8 and food stamp user. I said some mean things to her about it, I doubt she is coming back to the server. If she has that much time to play minecraft she can get a fuckin job.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Thanks for taking the time to make an awesome minecraft server.  It is now where I play all the time now.   Admins and players are all good to play with.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey guys, this is a new account since I have been unable to get back into my old one.
Pifficus here, just got minecraft a few days ago and joined Valhalla, I must say I am beyond impressed and enjoyed my stay in prison, unfortunatly i blew my trucks motor this morning so i may not be on for a day or two while i drop the old and put in the new. keep up the amazing work!
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 2:20:15 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Why the update to 1.9.4?  A couple of other servers I've been on still are running 1.9.2.
View Quote
We always update to the newest version ASAP. Most of the time the updates are security updates. Security we need. For exampled a few versions back someone found out how to shove a few million characters on a sign, if you placed of these signs in an area they contained so much information that anyone who went near the area game crashed and you couldnt log back into that server until they got a new map.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:38:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
We always update to the newest version ASAP. Most of the time the updates are security updates. Security we need. For exampled a few versions back someone found out how to shove a few million characters on a sign, if you placed of these signs in an area they contained so much information that anyone who went near the area game crashed and you couldnt log back into that server until they got a new map.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why the update to 1.9.4?  A couple of other servers I've been on still are running 1.9.2.

It also seems that when we are a couple of updates behind that people start dropping like flies.  I don't think everyone knows how to downgrade their version.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Yeah every time minecraft updates we lose half of our player base because they don't have the motivation/intelligence to read therough the menus and downgrade their game to the correct version.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:39:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Bump
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 6:32:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Update you clients to 1.10
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:42:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Got back on after a few months away. It was cool to start in prison again but someone who remembered me busted me out and I'm back to builder. I sent you some $$ to get Donator status back. I'm planning a huge building project. Just got to find the ideal spot.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:16:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Got back on after a few months away. It was cool to start in prison again but someone who remembered me busted me out and I'm back to builder. I sent you some $$ to get Donator status back. I'm planning a huge building project. Just got to find the ideal spot.
View Quote
From what I have seen this map is REALLY empty compared to all the other maps we have had. Shouldn't be hard to find a big wide open spot, if you need help grab me in game.

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Thanks AR for helping me get what you could back. Fucking hate griefers....

Question though, why was the dude not hit with the ban hammer?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Thanks AR for helping me get what you could back. Fucking hate griefers....

Question though, why was the dude not hit with the ban hammer?
View Quote

They will throw him in prison or in the douche cage to answer for crimes against other members.

Just discovered I was hit today. Stole some stuff out of my house.

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Did one of the deps help you?  If not I can kick their ass.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:52:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Did one of the deps help you?  If not I can kick their ass.
View Quote

AR handled it.
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 11:07:51 PM EDT
[#39]
This months build contests

1. Build the best Invetro or Abortion clinic

2. Build a sex room of pain / BDSM / Sexual torture

winner of each contest will win a steam key
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 5:17:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is some pretty sick shit right now....Hilarious just to look at!
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 6:44:21 PM EDT
[#41]
People keep asking me what stam keys are. A steam key is essentially a random free PC game.

Steam is the largest retailer in the world of PC games we basically give out free gift cards for steam.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
People keep asking me what stam keys are. A steam key is essentially a random free PC game.

Steam is the largest retailer in the world of PC games we basically give out free gift cards for steam.
View Quote

Are we giving any away this month?
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:53:46 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I for sure have a few extra steam keys I dont need.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're looking pretty great this month. Can't wait to see what the next month's contests will be.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 12:25:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They're looking pretty great this month. Can't wait to see what the next month's contests will be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They triggered alot of people so I think it went well!
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:39:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Bump
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:40:08 PM EDT
[#47]
A bunch of us minecraft guys are playing empyrion now if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:03:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can my shitbox laptop run it?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably, it's a pretty small game.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Due to recent drama these got created

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top