Page / 13
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I just wanted to personally thank xxspudxx for donating the prize for
this months contest! Andy_Lomein ended up winning it, i wrote him in
game and told him who he should thank!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice! There were some cool builds this month.

Guess it is time for me to finally enter one.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Finally decided to play on this server. Not bad!
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 11:50:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome again!
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 11:53:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Welcome again!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Welcome again!

Thanks - now there goes my productivity
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 11:57:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome again!

Yeah, I know the deal. Welcome to the club bro.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 7:33:34 PM EDT
[#7]
If no one donates a membership this month for a contest prize ill personally throw in a random steam game for the winner.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Three days until everyone gets to open presents! If you signed up make sure your gift box is full by Thursday night.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 2:44:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Been off the server for so long I no longer have my house or stuff. I want to start from scratch but i have forgotten all the commands and what to click for chat. No retention of memory for this old guy, lol. Anyone have a copy of book we had when we started? If I am on am I'm not responding it's because I'm a dumb ass.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 5:45:50 PM EDT
[#10]
t to type in chat
/msg [name] to reply to msgs
/warp to see warps, /warp [nameofwarp] to go somewhere
/fly to fly, needs redstone which i didn't include in your welcome back kit, sorry about that
/sethome [nameofhome] to set a home, you can have 5

Was good to see you again today =)
Zmap
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 11:18:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
t to type in chat
/fly to fly, needs redstone which i didn't include in your welcome back kit, sorry about that

Zmap
View Quote

Many thanks.
I should be on later tonight. Found a place to homestead and getting ready to mine. Back to basics. Thanks again for the goodies.
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Many thanks.

I should be on later tonight. Found a place to homestead and getting ready to mine. Back to basics. Thanks again for the goodies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

t to type in chat

Zmap

Many thanks.

I think everyone is back to basics, we had a map reset 3 months ago.

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
t to type in chat

Zmap

Many thanks.

Got it. Established a base camp and started on my mine.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 6:11:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Server keeps crashing??????

as of 1700 today
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Server keeps crashing??????

as of 1700 today
View Quote
Yeah someone is DDOSing

Link Posted: 12/31/2015 8:58:55 PM EDT
[#16]
She is down again. As of 2000 hrs. Can't get on.
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Some people just dont like a good thing.....Also it could have to do with the vote for obama button :p
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Some people just dont like a good thing.....Also it could have to do with the vote for obama button :p

View Quote
Yes, if you guys didn't know there is a test at the beginning of the server and if you select that you are an Obama voter it instantly kills you... lol.

A lot of democrats hate us for that.

Link Posted: 1/7/2016 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yes, if you guys didn't know there is a test at the beginning of the server and if you select that you are an Obama voter it instantly kills you... lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/9/2016 8:39:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh the dramas.... Someones friend of a friend joined not knowing we were generally a pro-gun pro-republican server, they told us they were anti-veteran and its ok for Muslims to kill people....... Yeah they are in the douche cage.
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 12:16:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Oh the dramas.... Someones friend of a friend joined not knowing we were generally a pro-gun pro-republican server, they told us they were anti-veteran and its ok for Muslims to kill people....... Yeah they are in the douche cage.
View Quote

They need a special tag.
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 12:48:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
They need a special tag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They need a special tag.
They have one they are the pink guys in the tab list with "douche" in front of their names.

Link Posted: 1/10/2016 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#23]
I looking for a safe server for my 11yo son to enjoy. Is this server good for that or should I look further?? No big deal if it's not for kids, just wanted to ask.
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 10:31:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I looking for a safe server for my 11yo son to enjoy. Is this server good for that or should I look further?? No big deal if it's not for kids, just wanted to ask.
View Quote

I wouldn't recommend this server for an 11 year old to be honest, it's an adult server and there's bad language and whatnot. I have a couple really good family servers I can PM you if you'd like, they are where my 11 year old son plays.
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 11:17:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
I have been told multiple times that is the funnest server in minecraft, but it is for adults. If you send your children on that is fine with us just know that they will see adult language. We have parents that let their kids play here but we just always make sure to warn them ahead of time that there will be standard conversations any 30 year old gun owners drinking beer would have.

Link Posted: 1/21/2016 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I have been told multiple times that is the funnest server in minecraft, but it is for adults. If you send your children on that is fine with us just know that they will see adult language. We have parents that let their kids play here but we just always make sure to warn them ahead of time that there will be standard conversations any 30 year old gun owners drinking beer would have.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We do try and keep it cleaner on the TS but adult language does happen :)
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 12:37:37 PM EDT
[#27]
I remember maybe 4 years ago some guy sent his son on and his son was banned and the moderator that banned him just figured the person was an adult because 99% of the people that play here are adults and he wrote the ban message as "fuck off griefer" or something like that. Well this dude got so pissed that his son saw the word "fuck" he screen shotted it and sent it to beekeeper1 and a bunch of the rest of the staff on arfcom hoping to get us in trouble in some way.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:57:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Gotta put the finishing touches on the contests soon.  The end of the month comes quickly.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 11:15:01 AM EDT
[#29]
hey Carjunkie tell as many people as you can to stop using the redirects and to only use valhalla.sx as the IP. A bunch of our redirects are expiring.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 12:03:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
hey Carjunkie tell as many people as you can to stop using the redirects and to only use valhalla.sx as the IP. A bunch of our redirects are expiring.
View Quote

Can you post up the new redirects just to be safe?
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 1:38:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Our newest redirects are silvermc.site and odincraft.online

Link Posted: 2/18/2016 8:09:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Bump!
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Does anyone know a PohickPreppers he says hes from arfcom?
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 10:18:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Hey guys...  Is it okay if my son and I jump into the game...  even though I'm a 13er?
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 10:20:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah, that's me...  I'm mostly a lurker but, love this site.  My son is bummed we can't find much for Teen-rated games on Xbox One so I was hoping he and I could jump into one of your games.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Hey guys...  Is it okay if my son and I jump into the game...  even though I'm a 13er?
View Quote
Yeah of course, you are more then welcome.

Link Posted: 2/19/2016 10:22:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

A 13er can't be any worse than some of the people who join the server.

I'm sure you and your son will do just fine, as long as you guys can read and process rules.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 9:29:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Bump
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#39]
I'd be on but my account was unknowingly migrated to Mojang and I'm unable to access it right now. Already sent support an email but nobody has gotten back to me.

I hope my church and graveyard are still standing
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 11:07:46 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I'd be on but my account was unknowingly migrated to Mojang and I'm unable to access it right now. Already sent support an email but nobody has gotten back to me.

I hope my church and graveyard are still standing
View Quote
Maybe ask on the servers facebook, I had a beautiful baby boy 7 days ago so I havent even been able to touch the server, babies are a lot of work.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:45:57 PM EDT
[#41]
We just upgraded 1.9 its pretty awesome!  They opened the end too!
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 4:15:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Man the mods are worse than range Nazis now... complaining that I used more than two 0's when I said n000bs, complaining that someone used caps even when he had just apologized that his capslock was on... lol
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 11:37:06 AM EDT
[#43]
..not ALL Mods are like that.

~AR
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 11:40:42 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Man the mods are worse than range Nazis now... complaining that I used more than two 0's when I said n000bs, complaining that someone used caps even when he had just apologized that his capslock was on... lol
View Quote
Heh screen shot that shit and send it to me and ill demote them on the spot.

edit: I just had a baby so I haven't been able to stamp down the madness, people do stupid shit when their is no chance of getting demoted.

Link Posted: 3/28/2016 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is it Mods or is it Deputies? Are the names yellow, blue, or gold? There's a difference in the amount of power each of those ranks have. Like Reservist said, get a picture of them doing it (F2 or Fn + F2 for Macs) so we can put a stop to it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 7:17:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Hmmm, might have been a dep actually... don't remember now, I usually keep to myself and build. No fun without stirring the pot now and then though, I miss having a bunch of Arfcommers in there

Link Posted: 3/28/2016 7:36:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hmmm, might have been a dep actually... don't remember now, I usually keep to myself and build. No fun without stirring the pot now and then though, I miss having a bunch of Arfcommers in there

View Quote

Not a big deal that you don't remember, but if you see it again (directed towards anyone) please make a note of the names. I really hate the thought of people leaving the server over something stupid.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 7:53:27 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Not a big deal that you don't remember, but if you see it again (directed towards anyone) please make a note of the names. I really hate the thought of people leaving the server over something stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I'll admit that I do tend to prod a little when the "respect my authoritah" starts up I'm a sweety though. (ETA: Someone did actually kick me a few months ago when I was on, but for the life of me I can't remember why)

I will say that it seems like there's a lot more griefing than when I was last on. At some point within the last couple of days my jungle chapel was griefed yet again (they jailed whoever was responsible, something like witherking I think). Dunno who did it the first time since it had been so long since I was on. My house in town had a significant amount of damage too, but again, no logs since I was away so long. It did have signs apologizing for taking things ("my brother hacked my account", of course) but nothing about breaking things.

BTW, has anyone given some thought to making more specific build areas? I remember we used to have the Canyon, Twin Peaks and a bunch of others but there aren't many interesting warps to build in now.

Link Posted: 3/29/2016 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Well, I'll admit that I do tend to prod a little when the "respect my authoritah" starts up I'm a sweety though. (ETA: Someone did actually kick me a few months ago when I was on, but for the life of me I can't remember why)

I will say that it seems like there's a lot more griefing than when I was last on. At some point within the last couple of days my jungle chapel was griefed yet again (they jailed whoever was responsible, something like witherking I think). Dunno who did it the first time since it had been so long since I was on. My house in town had a significant amount of damage too, but again, no logs since I was away so long. It did have signs apologizing for taking things ("my brother hacked my account", of course) but nothing about breaking things.

BTW, has anyone given some thought to making more specific build areas? I remember we used to have the Canyon, Twin Peaks and a bunch of others but there aren't many interesting warps to build in now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is something that would be good. I do kind of miss some of the old areas that were cool to go check out and build in. We need to do another hell
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
That is something that would be good. I do kind of miss some of the old areas that were cool to go check out and build in. We need to do another hell
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad someone else feels this way I flew around for an hour or so last night looking for a location I'd lost (forgot to mark it) and ran across some pretty neat locations that would be good for community villages.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top