Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 1:50:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 6:47:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My win rate is sucking lately too, seems there are a ton of "Lone Wolf" players that like to run out and die within the first 5 minutes.

Still holding at a 58% but that is down from 60%

I also got bitched at by two different players in the same game, teammate died in front of me so I was using his tank as cover shooting across the valley at a Black Prince on Highway.
Teammate got mad at me thinking I was behind him, not allowing a retreat, apparently he didn't understand that I was far behind him when he died and pulled up after he exploded.
The Black Price was pissed because I was using the dead tank as cover, which was absorbing his shots, while I kept hitting him from 350m away.

People forget to use "Cover" and "Concealment"
View Quote

Potts guys pay no mid to what's around them. And in choke points or crowds bunch up. I've been locked in because a tank will park directly behind me..or vice versa...they'll stop...and lock everyone one up (arty wet dream) .
Only time I got pissed though was a Guy who purposely did it.turd ball drove right into my ass...I'm a tier 7...round the corner into some 9s...I'm thinking he is pushing up on line (he was a 9) .nope..rams me..I can back out and I'm getting pummeled ...then he sits there using me as cover.

That's when its bullshit ..

Hell...in our platoon well take a round if almost dead to block a point (say a bridge next to our flag) or block rounds for a teammate (did this the other day buddies e75 keep getting tracked..arty was zeroing him...I was a few hit points out...and lowest tier..I charge up..and stop I front of him..I died...but we won because he was highest tier and went on to drop 4 tanks) ...

But that's just my style I guess...wins matter to me vs the $$$ or stats...
My.k /d ratio total is 50%... with 3k matches iirc ...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Is there a ARFCOM PC team or anything like that going on? I just finished my PC and I'm starting WoT on PC again. FinderOfEnergy is my username.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 9:07:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This is the thread for us dirty console players Xbox 360 and soon to be XBone.

The snobby pc players thread part 2 is in GD  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1698096_Official_World_of_tanks_thread__v2_0.html

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there a ARFCOM PC team or anything like that going on? I just finished my PC and I'm starting WoT on PC again. FinderOfEnergy is my username.

This is the thread for us dirty console players Xbox 360 and soon to be XBone.

The snobby pc players thread part 2 is in GD  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1698096_Official_World_of_tanks_thread__v2_0.html

Console? Ick, I'm out of this thread.

I don't have a 360 with me anymore but I'm sure I'll give it a go on the X1 when it comes out. Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 9:17:08 PM EDT
[#6]
A few recent games in my T95

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:58:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Anybody know when World of Tanks will be released on Xbox One? I can't find a date.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 4:57:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I went ahead and downloaded it on the 360. My gamer tag is AvoidedAsp6534 if anyone wants to play. Will transfer to Xbox one when it comes out.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top