BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 3:16:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Everything I have read says that the kinect has to be disconnected for the 10% to be available.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Picked up an Xbox one with Kinect yesterday for 240$ used in the box good deal?

I would say that is a pretty good deal considering new without the kinect is still $399.

I wouldn't use the kinect unless you have to though. Supposedly, you get a 10% GPU boost if you leave it disconnected.

That is at the discretion of the developer.  Kinect being plugged in or not, makes no difference.

Everything I have read says that the kinect has to be disconnected for the 10% to be available.

That was false information.  The kinect gets disabled at the discretion of developers.  No need to disconnect.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 3:18:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

which game would you get first ? Last games I really played a lot was fallout 3 and mortal kombat thinking I would like titanfall and wolfenstein!
View Quote

Don't forget Dead Rising 3.  Zombie killing is always fun.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Destiny beta is now available on xbox platforms.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:40:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Destiny beta is now available on xbox platforms.
View Quote

Hmm...  I preordered from Amazon and never received my beta code.  I'll have to check on that.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:46:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Downloading the new preview update.  3D Blu-ray movies here I come.  Can't wait for the remote app purchases.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Destiny beta access is now available to anyone with a gold subscription.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:53:59 AM EDT
[#8]
got my box back from xbox. Will be 2 weeks before my titanfall gets back to me they said.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 4:48:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was looking last night and couldn't figure out how to get it...any hints? Thanks!

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:34:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I was looking last night and couldn't figure out how to get it...any hints? Thanks!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just did via the web from here at work. I just typed beta into the search of xbox.com
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:18:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I just did via the web from here at work. I just typed beta into the search of xbox.com
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just did the same and it worked for me. Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:05:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#13]
So just found out my Xbox is still broken. Won't accept disc now. My repair account is still active because when I sent it in for not turning on, it wouldn't eject my titan fall , and it takes about 2 weeks to get that back. They tried to tell me that I would have to wait two weeks before I could send my Xbox back in as they can't send another repair order in while one is ahead open. Finally got a superviser on the phone after they tried to get me to put a 500 deposit down and they would send a new one and if I didn't send my old one in they would charge the 500 bucks. Week I can't do that because I dropped my limit to 300 dollars after maxing it out before lol.
End of study is now I got send my box in after having it back for less then a week.  At least I kept the box they sent it in.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top