Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 25
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 8:43:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Change perks to speed and endurance and use small su machine gun to rack ip points in blitz

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:38:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Blitz is some bullshit.

Spawntrapping is insane. It takes way fewer people to do it because the game won't spawn you by their goal. It's bullshit. If they are going to run around your spawn and kill 3-4 players in a row as you spawn in, the game ought to start spawning you in the area of their undefended goal.

One guy last night was on a 64 game winning streak. His KD and W/L were both near 6. His whole team was similar. (Oh, and he was ranked WAY lower than me. I can never figure out how players who have KD and WL 10 times better than me are ranked lower. How is that possible?)

They didn't score but TWO points. They WOULD NOT score unless we did. I left the game 3 times, and it kept putting me back in that game. That game mode is fucked. I'd vote democrat if they promised to fix all the bullshit in Ghosts.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:58:44 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah i ran into nothing but spawn trappers last night.  

won two games then spent an hour getting slaughtered by spawn trapping motherfuckers.  Couldnt find a lobby where they weren't doing it and gave up.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 1:02:07 PM EDT
[#4]
i switched our primary to regular domination .  Ill still play blitz on the off chance that I can get into a lobby not spawn trapping like crazy but I think we should get some points up in there so when someone else takes it maybe we can get in for seconds and bigger points once defenses are worn down.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 1:12:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i switched our primary to regular domination .  Ill still play blitz on the off chance that I can get into a lobby not spawn trapping like crazy but I think we should get some points up in there so when someone else takes it maybe we can get in for seconds and bigger points once defenses are worn down.
View Quote

Went 0-10 when I tried to play reg domination last.

The main thing I look for when playing any standard game mode is that the other team isn't made up of a party of 6. Then at least if I play badly, I might be put on their team and at least get a win through association. Non-hardcore modes suck.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I was doing really well in hckc on friday night.  Won most of the games that night.  Played on the One.  Nobody else was on that platform from the clan. Not many points to be gained while playing solo.
I agree anything other than hardcore pretty much sucks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:00:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was doing really well in hckc on friday night.  Won most of the games that night.  Played on the One.  Nobody else was on that platform from the clan. Not many points to be gained while playing solo.
I agree anything other than hardcore pretty much sucks.
View Quote

What do you mean by that? I get that if two people win, you get two points, but I don't really see why both of them have to be in the same lobby winning the same games. I don't really know how it works though.

Seems to me that unless you have enough people that you can implement a particular strategy or to ensure that weaker players aren't assigned to your team, then having clans or even parties isn't really that valuable.

Honestly, outside of clan wars, I wish there was a way to play that didn't allow parties or clans. There's nothing worse than being a weak player dropped in a lobby and put ona team with other weak players, against 6 way better players on the other team. What do the good players get out of that?
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#8]
points toward capture are the same whether you are playing solo or with a group.  Problem is it gets harder to win games solo because you end up on a team full of solo players vs a team that communicates and kicks the shit out of you .  People bail from your team mid game or don't even try for the wins to protect their kd>

I agree with you both though.  Regular mode sucks big balls.  I wish you could opt for a HC clan war or something.  

Shit i just realized there are two teams with thirty plus wins on domination.  Might as well just plug away at blitz and hope for the best. Ill try and take it tonight.  Usually there are less teams playing sunday night and more solo people.  Might be able to find a reasonable lobby.  

If you are communicating in blitz  Try telling your whole team to switch to IED and throw them around your goal before running off every time.   Earlier today myself and two other players were almost beating one of those monster teams by doing this.   We had them for about five games but they would always come back in the last minute and take it with a big push.    If we could have gotten our whole team to ied the goal the whole game we might have been able to stop them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 8:35:45 PM EDT
[#9]
We seem to have lost hctdm
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

We seem to have lost hctdm
View Quote
Ill work on getting it back tonight if the other clans havent taken it. Its worth enough points to win tge war now.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 10:19:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I just meant that it was a lot easier months ago when more people played regularly.  Not only is it easier for like 3 clan members to make a couple wins together it is also a lot faster to rack up points.  3 players win 3 games that's 9 points in like 30-45min of playing time.  Used to be able to watch the nodes fall.  Take one & quickly move on to the next game mode.

I don't blame anyone for moving on, I really only hop on for clan wars anymore.  I work weekends so I cant even put in as much time as you guys.  I hop on Friday & late nights so that could be another reason I don't see anybody.

Trying to get some hctdm points now.

eta - my gamertag is WUNDERWAFFEN
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 10:40:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 1:32:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I like normal domination.  But I'm a newb.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 5:07:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Also, I need advice on a gadget in ghosts.  My son and I kind of like that weapon sight that you can flip the magnifier.  I forget what they call it.  But I'm always inadvertantly flipping it and not even knowing how.  And once I do flip it off, I don't know how to flip it back on.  LOL.  Can someone tell me what button it is that it doing that?  Do you guys know which one I'm talking about.  

I also don't like the knife thingy.  I sometimes press a little too hard on the right stick when the action is close and I pull out my knife when I'm trying to aim my gun.  I hate that.  I played a little today and I did it like 3 times and got killed twice in the process.  For some reason I don't always do it, but when I do, it's annoying.  I heard you can change the buttons on that.  I also one time accidentally killed a guy, which was nice.  I didn't mean to knife him, but because he was so close I was swinging my gun and sank my knife into him.  I'll take the kill, but I didn't mean to do it.   And that I don't like.

Do any of you have your controllers set up differently than normal to address that?   Or do you just learn to not overcompensate when the stuff is up close and fast?
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Also, I need advice on a gadget in ghosts.  My son and I kind of like that weapon sight that you can flip the magnifier.  I forget what they call it.  But I'm always inadvertantly flipping it and not even knowing how.  And once I do flip it off, I don't know how to flip it back on.  LOL.  Can someone tell me what button it is that it doing that?  Do you guys know which one I'm talking about.  

I also don't like the knife thingy.  I sometimes press a little too hard on the right stick when the action is close and I pull out my knife when I'm trying to aim my gun.  I hate that.  I played a little today and I did it like 3 times and got killed twice in the process.  For some reason I don't always do it, but when I do, it's annoying.  I heard you can change the buttons on that.  I also one time accidentally killed a guy, which was nice.  I didn't mean to knife him, but because he was so close I was swinging my gun and sank my knife into him.  I'll take the kill, but I didn't mean to do it.   And that I don't like.

Do any of you have your controllers set up differently than normal to address that?   Or do you just learn to not overcompensate when the stuff is up close and fast?
View Quote

The one you are pushing to stab is referred to as R3. The one that is dropping your sight is L3; its just pressing in your left stick. Sounds like both of your problems are from pressing the sticks in too hard.

Most likely this is happening when you're in close. My only advice would be to take the kills when you get them by stabbing, and try not to aim down sights for close in kills. But, accidentally changing sights when aiming is a very common thing; you see it a lot in many killcam replays.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 6:22:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Is your controller old? Mine get a little loose after a few months.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can change the button setup in the Options menu (or maybe it's called Settings, I can't remember).

One of the common ones puts the prone button where the knife button is.  It's actually quite handy if you hit it inadvertently when firing at someone and they're firing at you.  You drop to prone while you're firing, making it less likely to get killed from incoming bullets.  It's called "drop shotting", and while I admit that I hate when I lose a gun battle to someone who drop-shots, it is pretty effective.

Link Posted: 8/6/2014 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:29:06 PM EDT
[#19]
OK, I figured out the sight thing.  My son showed me one day.  LOL.  I still do it on accident though.  I really don't like that sight though because of all that.  

I had some guy in a game do that dropshotting to me.  And I was like, how can he stoop so quickly.  But that makes sense now.  I don't know if that's the way I'd like it.  But maybe sometime I'll try it.  If I could just get used to not pushing down when things get close with the right or left stick.  

I played normal TDM for the first time last night.  I think I actually did better at TDM than domination for some reason.  I think I'm usually too aggressive at getting the flags and I am less careful.  TDM makes you kind of think about every move you make a little more.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:16:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I had some guy in a game do that dropshotting to me.  And I was like, how can he stoop so quickly.  But that makes sense now.  I don't know if that's the way I'd like it.  But maybe sometime I'll try it.  If I could just get used to not pushing down when things get close with the right or left stick.  

View Quote

Yeah I tried it the other day. It was ok. I have this habit of tapping crouch, then reload, every time I reload. I ended up stabbing and then the reload didn't take, so I changed it back.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#21]
I like the jumpers.  I remember when I used to play battlefield II on PC, some servers would kick you if you were a jumper. LOL.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 7:33:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Primary target hctdm.  Going to work on that and hckc tonight.  Own the hc as usual for our clan.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 2:01:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I went on late last night and it was saying the server was down.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I went on late last night and it was saying the server was down.
View Quote
How late? I was on ps3 around midnight.

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Looks like we have a super clan. Probably going to have to settle for second place in this one.  Primary trget is hc domination.   8 wins to take it and we can move on to hckc until the super clan take it then we can work on taking down their defenses .

If you dont play hard cor work on noal domination.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 2:33:03 AM EDT
[#26]
13 wins to take hc tdm .  Lets get ut done tonight guys.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#27]
App sent. Name is "murdov riddle"
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

App sent. Name is "murdov riddle"
View Quote
Added.

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Can you add me? kennyw1983 on xbox360

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#30]
With Destiny coming out tomorrow and the fact that I have no intentions of buying Advanced Warfare, I'm pretty sure I am done playing COD all together, so if you want to drop me from the clan, please go ahead.

dwew4200 on PS3
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:39:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Not sure if I can invite you from ps3 kenny but if you apply for the clan I can approve it from the app.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 10:28:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
With Destiny coming out tomorrow and the fact that I have no intentions of buying Advanced Warfare, I'm pretty sure I am done playing COD all together, so if you want to drop me from the clan, please go ahead.

dwew4200 on PS3
View Quote

Why no advanced warfare? Its starting to look pretty awesome now that some details are getting out.

Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:30:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Do we form a new clan for advanced warfare or does this transfer over?
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 8:52:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Why no advanced warfare? Its starting to look pretty awesome now that some details are getting out.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

dwew4200 on PS3

I haven't been following it much.  The only video I saw showed a lot of super jumping all over the place like Halo.  That might be a deal breaker for me, and I generally love CoD games.

Link Posted: 9/11/2014 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

dwew4200 on PS3

Because nothing has changed. Some new maps, some new weapons, some new character looks, Same game.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#36]
I want to join. Peacehomie is my GT X360
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#37]
app sent
XBOX360 tag: Bolt Breaker
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 5:13:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Okay, so Destiny was an EPIC let down! Returned it and picked up Advanced Warfare despite saying I wasn't going to.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Okay, so Destiny was an EPIC let down! Returned it and picked up Advanced Warfare despite saying I wasn't going to.
View Quote
So does arfcom clan transfer?

Link Posted: 11/4/2014 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It does but who is the admin.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The OP, I believe.

http://www.ar15.com/member/member.html?id=211163
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 8:01:56 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The OP, I believe.

http://www.ar15.com/member/member.html?id=211163

The clan has been transfered over but I'm not sure if anything is actually working yet in the app or game as I cant view roster or anything at the moment.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 2:31:35 AM EDT
[#43]
I don't appear to be in the clan in the ap. Haven't checked the game for a couple hours, but wasn't in the clan there either a while ago.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 11:41:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Clan name AR15.com
Clan tag [AR15]
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 1:21:44 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Clan name AR15.com

Clan tag [AR15]
View Quote
Applied.

Page / 25
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top