[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ps4 correct?
View Quote
Ps3. Be on in 30 minutes

Link Posted: 4/7/2014 1:07:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like it is just you me and barb doing this. But we have a solid second place.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 1:53:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Looks like it is just you me and barb doing this. But we have a solid second place.
View Quote
I played with a few people here and there.  Took us two hours to win one game at one point last night. Kept getting into lobbies with p rople with 2.0 plus kd.  Pain in the ass.  

Link Posted: 4/7/2014 3:03:03 AM EDT
[#4]
What game mode do you all normally play?
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 3:22:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

What game mode do you all normally play?
View Quote
I normally play hardcore.  Never even played normal mode before clan wars.  I don't do so well in normal mode since Im used to shooting once with sub machine guns and moving on but a win is a win so I gotta play modes I don't like to compete in the wars.    Wish they had at least half the map hc though.

Link Posted: 4/7/2014 3:38:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought the game brand new when it first came out and just started to play the online mode. Haven't messed around with this one too much though and need to join up with arfcommers again like I have in all the others.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 4:39:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Core kc all the way. Barb is a core Dom junkie so we play that from time to time. During cw we play what ever we need to to try and win and we both play the objective instead of treating every game as a tdm match.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I played with a few people here and there.  Took us two hours to win one game at one point last night. Kept getting into lobbies with p rople with 2.0 plus kd.  Pain in the ass.    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was on for a while Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and part of the day Sunday, but no one else ever seemed to be on.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I was on for a while Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and part of the day Sunday, but no one else ever seemed to be on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What system?
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 10:52:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im on ps3. Started playing at about 11-midnight all three of those nights

Link Posted: 4/7/2014 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I played for a few hours with Victor, but I played for a good 5 hours on Sunday morning.  1 point per match 50% of the time is slow going though.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 12:14:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

PS3 as well. I think you usually get on right about the time I'm getting off.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#13]
xbox 360 - flyingsquirel45

(yes I know squirrel is spelled wrong)
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 9:30:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 9:45:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So apparently to try and inject some more life in this steaming pile of dogshit and cadavers, IW and Activision are doing what Blops 2 did two years ago, and MW3 did a year before that, actually rewarding people for getting out of the damn corner and playing the objective.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200795177

Hotfix: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PC.

• Added killstreak point rewards for KC, DOM and Grind game types to promote objective play:
      • KC: Half point rewarded for collecting tags.
      • DOM: Half point rewarded for changing a flag to Neutral, and another half point from neutral to Captured.
      • Grind: Half point rewarded for each tag banked.
View Quote

You could seduce a unicorn with your poetic phrasing….
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 10:56:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

So apparently to try and inject some more life in this steaming pile of dogshit and cadavers, IW and Activision are doing what Blops 2 did two years ago, and MW3 did a year before that, actually rewarding people for getting out of the damn corner and playing the objective.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200795177

Hotfix: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PC.

View Quote

• Added killstreak point rewards for KC, DOM and Grind game types to promote objective play:

• KC: Half point rewarded for collecting tags.

• DOM: Half point rewarded for changing a flag to Neutral, and another half point from neutral to Captured.

• Grind: Half point rewarded for each tag banked.

oh hell yeah.   I fucking own at hardcore objectives.  Usually collect twice as many tags as my kills and get double the flag captures of anyone on domination.

When doe this start?

Link Posted: 4/9/2014 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Twisted10

Xbox

I normally play core TD.  I suck hard at ghosts compared to mw3!
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 10:21:15 PM EDT
[#18]
It is live now. Millstreams galore.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 4:53:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Count me in. Xbox 360- Slick762mm

And throw some friend invites my way, tired of playing solo.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Go ahead and add me on PS4. PSN is  U_ABOUT_TO_DIE

I need good PS4 players to play with since most of my friends are still on PS3. Its hard to keep good stats when running solo 90% of the time.

Here's my stats

My longest streak is 31 kills and I average 23 kills a game.

" />
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Usually play hardcore team death match add me at chickentater87 , it would be nice to play with ar15 members
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:07:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I need good PS4 players to play with since most of my friends are still on PS3. Its hard to keep good stats when running solo 90% of the time.

Here's my stats

http://<a href=http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/adrich86/IMG_20140413_162807_zpsctlnqnho.jpg</a>" />
View Quote
jeez.   how the fuck do you guys do this? lol

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's my stats

http://<a href=http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/adrich86/IMG_20140413_162807_zpsctlnqnho.jpg</a>" />

I'd like to know that as well?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:43:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:53:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's my stats

I run around and shoot people instead of camping in corners.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's my stats

So do I, but I always seem to get shot first. It's like everyone else is on turbo and I'm in slow motion.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 12:04:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
So do I, but I always seem to get shot first. It's like everyone else is on turbo and I'm in slow motion.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's my stats

Same here. When im not playing objective games and I focus on kd I just barely average over 1.1.   If playing objectives I ussually top the scoreboard but average about .8 kd

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Same here. When im not playing objective games and I focus on kd I just barely average over 1.1.   If playing objectives I ussually top the scoreboard but average about .8 kd  
View Quote

You guys may want to use stalker and move your stick sensitivity up or down if its high but your aim is bad.

This may interest you. Its a video I made for a clan I was in back during MW3. The lame commentary only lasts for a little over a minute then there's music. I felt really weird talking into a microphone just sitting in front of my PC. Basically I go 73-5 + get a moab  in TDM.

After watching it again it makes me realize how bad my aim was and how much better I've got.

Here's a montage I made.

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:49:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Fuck
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:52:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Fuck
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:44:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck

That video was nuts. On my best days in hc with nothing but speed percs in tight quarters I have only been able to pull off a 3.0 or so kd

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:31:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It's not that hard to hold a positive K/D in this game. It's frustrating with all the stupid bullshit in the game, but past that it's relatively easy to do.

Biggest thing is knowing spawns, which is also the hardest thing to do since they're so inconsistent in Ghosts.
View Quote

That's a big part of why I don't play Ghost. I hadn't played any COD in months and this weekend fell off the wagon. Played some Ghost and 8 times in one match was spawn killed because the spawns were so fubar. Loaded up BO2 and my 2nd match I walked away with 20/3.

My frustration is that I play best with a smg with attachments and perks set up to move fast and hip shoot. I can't seem to play a decent match with a normal AR to save my life. And I'm trying to level up my ARs and LMGs.

And fuck quick scopers up the ass with a pineapple. Bunny hopping headshots with a .50?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 4:07:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's not that hard to hold a positive K/D in this game. It's frustrating with all the stupid bullshit in the game, but past that it's relatively easy to do.

Biggest thing is knowing spawns, which is also the hardest thing to do since they're so inconsistent in Ghosts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I agree, I have almost a 2.0 KD.  I am not really all that good, and I have a horrible connection.  

Manipulating the spawns in Ghosts is pretty easy.  However, like Quintin said, they are horribly inconsistent.   When it goes your way it is really fun, but the game is just as likely to pop someone up right behind you.  

Certain maps are almost a joke when it comes to spawns.  Hammer and I would basically control one half of Prison Break.  He would patrol top ridge, and I would hold down all of the spawns on bottom ridge.  We were both able to get a KEM in the same game without much effort, and with people quitting, by doing this.   Whiteout is basically the same.   It is really easy to control the helicopter spawn in the back of the map.  

Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys may want to use stalker and move your stick sensitivity up or down if its high but your aim is bad.

This may interest you. Its a video I made for a clan I was in back during MW3. The lame commentary only lasts for a little over a minute then there's music. I felt really weird talking into a microphone just sitting in front of my PC. Basically I go 73-5 + get a moab  in TDM.

After watching it again it makes me realize how bad my aim was and how much better I've got.

http://youtu.be/MmXOtoWU0m4

Nice gameplay.   Mind if I ask what your connection speed is?   I am always curious about the connections of people who are able to dominate games.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:48:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I agree, I have almost a 2.0 KD.  I am not really all that good, and I have a horrible connection.  

Manipulating the spawns in Ghosts is pretty easy.  However, like Quintin said, they are horribly inconsistent.   When it goes your way it is really fun, but the game is just as likely to pop someone up right behind you.  

Certain maps are almost a joke when it comes to spawns.  Hammer and I would basically control one half of Prison Break.  He would patrol top ridge, and I would hold down all of the spawns on bottom ridge.  We were both able to get a KEM in the same game without much effort, and with people quitting, by doing this.   Whiteout is basically the same.   It is really easy to control the helicopter spawn in the back of the map.  

Nice gameplay.   Mind if I ask what your connection speed is?   I am always curious about the connections of people who are able to dominate games.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/MmXOtoWU0m4

I have a 50 down 25 up FiOS connection. As far as that gameplay goes, that's more of a team effort. If the guys with the riot shields don't know what they're doing it won't work very well.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 11:16:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's a big part of why I don't play Ghost. I hadn't played any COD in months and this weekend fell off the wagon. Played some Ghost and 8 times in one match was spawn killed because the spawns were so fubar. Loaded up BO2 and my 2nd match I walked away with 20/3.

My frustration is that I play best with a smg with attachments and perks set up to move fast and hip shoot. I can't seem to play a decent match with a normal AR to save my life. And I'm trying to level up my ARs and LMGs.

And fuck quick scopers up the ass with a pineapple. Bunny hopping headshots with a .50?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had being spawn killed constantly. And, God forbid you spawn and win a fight with a guy trying to spawn kill you, they call you a camper. And honestly, I can't blame a guy for getting tired of getting spawn killed and finding a dark corner to camp in. We all paid the same to play the game, and everyone can play it how they want.

I'm new to all this, having only played BLOPS2 and Ghosts, and only for about 5 months, but BLOPS was way better in a lot of ways.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Are we not in this clan war?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Are we not in this clan war?
View Quote
We should be. Dont know why we wouldnt be.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Haven't played in so long... have totally lost interest.... :(  This is the first time i haven't got the season pass since it came out...  just don't seem to enjoy it like i used to, seems like the "other people are on turbo" thing happens more this round for me...  getting shot and i don't even see the person until i'm dead, and they ran around a corner and shot me while i was coruched ADS...  sometimes if i play with my bit-torrent and get some download/upload going i actually get a fair connection and can play, but i turn my computer off and bang, i'm dead...  it's almost unplayable...  i have to lead targets to hit them... and then they turn and shoot me...  it's never glitchy or jumpy, smooth... just not playing the way it used to...  or maybe i'm just retarded now.....  

i remember with MW2 having a "good connection" one time and going like 25-4 and listening to everyone i killed complain about lag.  All i could think was if lag was like karma i would have the best K-D ratio ever for months to come...  i must have a ton stored up...  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#39]
not showing up for me either.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:19:37 PM EDT
[#40]
So I guess we're not involved in this one. Bummer.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#41]
It is showing up on my app. In silver division and no one has captured anything yet.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:30:48 PM EDT
[#43]
cant get on the phone app but Ill probably play a bit later tonight in HC modes.  What hardcore modes do we have on the map?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 12:46:54 AM EDT
[#44]
I have 26 of the 40 needed wins for core kc. That is the closest we have to any caps.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:19:01 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I have 26 of the 40 needed wins for core kc. That is the closest we have to any caps.
View Quote
im going to work on getting ahead on hctdm in a few.  we are tied with 8 wins right now.   maybe we can take two and come out ahead.   We might have a chance at winning this one.   Usually by now the super clan of the group has at least three captures .  

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:25:37 AM EDT
[#46]
I hate the fucking Clan App.  Mostly because my phone won't run it and my PC doesn't have windows 8, so i can't use the app, hence i have no idea where my time would be best spent.  Maybe i would play again if I knew that my doing so had some meaning to a clan effort, but i have never seen anything i do make any difference in this iteration.  In BLOPs i used to go in and check and see i was #2 or #3 in getting Kill Confirms and be happy about that, now i have no idea, can't see any objectives in the game on PS3 and can't see them on the website and can't see them on my phone.

I just end up playing Skyrim or TombRaider.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#47]
It was fun playing with you last night, Run N Gun. Even though I didn't have a mic.

Damn Xbox One, making my headset incompatible.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:13:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It was fun playing with you last night, Run N Gun. Even though I didn't have a mic.

Damn Xbox One, making my headset incompatible.
View Quote

I wasn't playing that well last night, my aim was shit. At least we were winning games, you guys were killing machines. I couldn't find anyone on the other team to kill or just got the assist from you 3 finishing them off. That connection was awesome, I don't know which one of you were pulling host but it was someone in our party and it rocked.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 11:32:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I hate the fucking Clan App.  Mostly because my phone won't run it and my PC doesn't have windows 8, so i can't use the app, hence i have no idea where my time would be best spent.  Maybe i would play again if I knew that my doing so had some meaning to a clan effort, but i have never seen anything i do make any difference in this iteration.  In BLOPs i used to go in and check and see i was #2 or #3 in getting Kill Confirms and be happy about that, now i have no idea, can't see any objectives in the game on PS3 and can't see them on the website and can't see them on my phone.

View Quote

The windows 8 app sucks as well.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 11:34:26 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep I have to turn it off and on sometimes for it to update scores

Page / 25
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top