Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 9:36:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

me (moto) and infidel usually play together (hehe) with mics, but my wife rearranged our living room a few days ago and i cant mind my mic now. of course, that somehow was my fault, even though i wasnt even home when she did it, which makes it harder to find. seriously, our apartment isnt even big, how the hell did a headset fucking disappear?!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have tried numerous time lately to play with fellow AR15 guys.  The few times I have been able to, they dont have a mic or dont want to join my chat party.

Just looking  to play with 3-4 other guys that use mics.

me (moto) and infidel usually play together (hehe) with mics, but my wife rearranged our living room a few days ago and i cant mind my mic now. of course, that somehow was my fault, even though i wasnt even home when she did it, which makes it harder to find. seriously, our apartment isnt even big, how the hell did a headset fucking disappear?!

It's always our fault, just accept it. Lets get a crew together tomorrow for double xp.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 11:00:51 PM EDT
[#2]
My PSN name is the same as my ar15.com one.  Im getting on to play now.  If i dont see anyone after a bit I may switch to a single player game.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just logged into the battlelog for the first time.
How do i find the ARFcom platoon/squad/clan?
View Quote

Also,  I downloaded the Battlelog app for my tablet by don't get the battlemap option.
Is that only for PS4 platforms?
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's always our fault, just accept it. Lets get a crew together tomorrow for double xp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have tried numerous time lately to play with fellow AR15 guys.  The few times I have been able to, they dont have a mic or dont want to join my chat party.

Just looking  to play with 3-4 other guys that use mics.

I have my spare ps4 headset if you want it. If not just plug in any cellphone headset.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 12:37:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm done. Logged a ton of hours playing through the bullshit, and it's not getting better. I didn't renew my PS+ account, and probably won't until Watch Dogs comes out.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm done. Logged a ton of hours playing through the bullshit, and it's not getting better. I didn't renew my PS+ account, and probably won't until Watch Dogs comes out.
View Quote

my ps+ is paid for through 2020. I'll misss your pretty face.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Lucky, what problems are you still having?

Overall my gaming experience with Battlefield has been pretty good. I will occasionally get into a server where the connection is laggy but a server swap usually fixes it.

I have also spent a lot of time and effort internally and with setup making sure everything on my side is as good as it can be. I have also fussed, complained and bitched at my ISP provider about issues up to and including getting them to install a new drop to the house. When the guy came to bury the cable I had a note and a spool of much higher quality cable there for him to use.

There could be a lot of reasons for issues but my experience has been pretty good overall.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Overall my gaming experience with Battlefield has been pretty good. I will occasionally get into a server where the connection is laggy but a server swap usually fixes it.

I have also spent a lot of time and effort internally and with setup making sure everything on my side is as good as it can be. I have also fussed, complained and bitched at my ISP provider about issues up to and including getting them to install a new drop to the house. When the guy came to bury the cable I had a note and a spool of much higher quality cable there for him to use.

There could be a lot of reasons for issues but my experience has been pretty good overall.
View Quote

I play Conquest. The constant rubberbanding is my biggest issue. Hanging blackscreen on deployment is still a frequent issue. Golmud and Lancang are unplayable every time. I don't think DICE knows how to make CQ64 work for PS4 or it would be fixed by now.

On top of that, CQ Small still isn't available and the server queue is awful (every US server is full, or the round is already over and onto the next shitty map I didn't want to play). I assume most players use quick match because the browser is so shitty, which makes latency even worse as players from all over the world are sent to the same server. Rented servers, with custom map rotations should be available by now (I don't want to have a fucking enemy Commander UAV or AC-130 killing me on every server).

When I get to the point where I'm annoyed instead of happy after a play session, it's time to wait for it to get fixed or move on.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We'll always have Paris.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I play Conquest. The constant rubberbanding is my biggest issue. Hanging blackscreen on deployment is still a frequent issue. Golmud and Lancang are unplayable every time. I don't think DICE knows how to make CQ64 work for PS4 or it would be fixed by now.

On top of that, CQ Small still isn't available and the server queue is awful (every US server is full, or the round is already over and onto the next shitty map I didn't want to play). I assume most players use quick match because the browser is so shitty, which makes latency even worse as players from all over the world are sent to the same server. Rented servers, with custom map rotations should be available by now (I don't want to have a fucking enemy Commander UAV or AC-130 killing me on every server).

When I get to the point where I'm annoyed instead of happy after a play session, it's time to wait for it to get fixed or move on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MMy bigg... bigge.. est ... issue aas....well
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 11:30:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Ho Lee Fuk look at this.

Link Posted: 4/4/2014 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ho Lee Fuk look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-WladmrdNQ
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/4/2014 2:15:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ho Lee Fuk look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-WladmrdNQ
View Quote

I did that today, it was an amazing scene. 20 guys from both teams in a regular CQ server all in a huddle in the water, not shooting at each other.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm looking for people to Play BF4 on PS4.  PSN name: andygant78
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

me too but no one ever shows up - UnifiedREIGN
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 9:31:37 PM EDT
[#16]
I am at pre-deployment training until 01 June. I will be back on for about 2 weeks when I get back and then its off to beautiful Afghanistan for 12 months. everybody needs to be on with mics every second of every day from 01-15 June. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

moto buy a fucking mic
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 11:33:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

moto buy a fucking mic
View Quote

Seriously.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 10:53:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you cant bitch and complain when you are never on PS4 anymore.. you damn hypocrite
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:43:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

you cant bitch and complain when you are never on PS4 anymore.. you damn hypocrite
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

None of you damn noobs ever showed up, you get on at 3 am and 95% of time im at work. The rest of the time our friends use it as a netflix box so i moved on to pc.
Join the master race vegas Bf4 is like it was back in the day and there aren't even a percentage of little kids trollin and we have a large and diverse gang.

Link Posted: 4/9/2014 8:19:39 AM EDT
[#20]
I just downloaded the PC version today, so i will have to play with you guys when I get the chance.

I've spent most of my days playing BF2 and DCfinal mod for 1942, so I am a bit rusty
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 4:49:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I just downloaded the PC version today, so i will have to play with you guys when I get the chance.

I've spent most of my days playing BF2 and DCfinal mod for 1942, so I am a bit rusty
View Quote

UnifiedREIGN is my origin name youll see a sadist clown doll as the avatar add me.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 5:18:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

None of you damn noobs ever showed up, you get on at 3 am and 95% of time im at work. The rest of the time our friends use it as a netflix box so i moved on to pc.
Join the master race vegas Bf4 is like it was back in the day and there aren't even a percentage of little kids trollin and we have a large and diverse gang.

<a href="http://s9.photobucket.com/user/Cannibal777/media/4644884D-1FE0-4EDF-8872-7FB3B9593686_zpsy3dskex7.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/Cannibal777/4644884D-1FE0-4EDF-8872-7FB3B9593686_zpsy3dskex7.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s9.photobucket.com/user/Cannibal777/media/4644884D-1FE0-4EDF-8872-7FB3B9593686_zpsy3dskex7.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/Cannibal777/4644884D-1FE0-4EDF-8872-7FB3B9593686_zpsy3dskex7.jpg</a>

I would love too but I dot have the cash to buy a good gaming Pc.. So ps4 it is... Lol
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 7:44:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I would love too but I dot have the cash to buy a good gaming Pc.. So ps4 it is... Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Save up you can buy a piece at a time like i attempted too. The most expensive part of a pc is the graphics card but i found out through impatience as well that a 189 dollar nividia gtx 650 ti runs arma 3 and a whole lot of other games  at a steady 80 fps, the ps4 struggles to maintain and is capped at 60fps. It took my eyes a while to adjust to the higher fps which shows you how sad consoles really are. I went crazy and bought a 700 dollar 780 ti card and now i cant stare into the sun or fire on bf4 and explosions freak me the hell out now due to the actual blast and particles kicking up.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#24]
I have a very good gaming PC and use it for all sorts of games.

I don't play FPS games on the computer usually for a few reasons.

1. Currently play FPS with my brother and others that play on the PS platform.

2. The hackers on the PC side were out of control for BF3 and COD. Got to the point where i could just not stand it, less hackers on the console platforms.

and now I don't want to purchase the game for two platforms, got other toys to buy.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:03:51 AM EDT
[#25]
lunchbox925 - airborne7198 PS3
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 11:30:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Game still shit? I read they are doing something with servers to try and fix lag.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 12:20:26 PM EDT
[#27]
I got bored. Unlocked everything I wanted to, had a gold shit bucket.

Now I'm playing skyrim again
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#28]
I've been enjoying it--lag has been much much better, been exploring some of the other gameplays. Obliteration is my new favorite.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:58:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Game still shit? I read they are doing something with servers to try and fix lag.
View Quote

Last time I played the lag was horrible.

Does anyone play anymore?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#30]
for naval strike maps, I only play obliteration as the lag is just terrible in conquest. In all other map packs seem to be fine with conquest mode though.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Sent some invites to PS3 players.
psn id: ECHOtank
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#32]
I haven't played in over a month---they just killed my interest with the constant rubberbanding issues on CQ.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:32:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Played for a while tonight.  Zero rubber banding (on Rush anyway).  My BIG problem.... Naval Strike will not work for me.  I've downloaded from both the Dice store as well as PSN.  When I go to select the Naval Strike mode it states "You don't have some of the DLC's needed for this mode" or some such.

I've tried to delete and download a dozen times, restarted the PS4, everything.  I can not get this mode to work.  Motherfucking EA....
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 1:37:41 PM EDT
[#34]
I have a quick question.  I started flying helos and jets more often over the past couple weeks.  Now I never played BF3, but I remember in BF2 that when you got into the cockpit you could hit F9 and it would remove the entire overlay of the cockpit itself so that all you saw was a screen with the HUD and other pertinent info.  I'd really like to be able to do this, but I've not seen any kind of option for that kind of view.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Also, I recently stopped patronizing the =WCK= conquest server due to the ridiculous level of hyperactive admins.  I was playing on Flood Zone and for no reason at all I got killed by an admin.  No, an admin wasn't playing as a player and shot me, just "admin kill", and no reason given.  And of course their message notifications that come in every 30 seconds with all their stupid rules.  I was then kicked about 5 minutes later because I commented the admins were overzealous here.  Oh well, there's plenty of other servers out there.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I have a quick question.  I started flying helos and jets more often over the past couple weeks.  Now I never played BF3, but I remember in BF2 that when you got into the cockpit you could hit F9 and it would remove the entire overlay of the cockpit itself so that all you saw was a screen with the HUD and other pertinent info.  I'd really like to be able to do this, but I've not seen any kind of option for that kind of view.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Also, I recently stopped patronizing the =WCK= conquest server due to the ridiculous level of hyperactive admins.  I was playing on Flood Zone and for no reason at all I got killed by an admin.  No, an admin wasn't playing as a player and shot me, just "admin kill", and no reason given.  And of course their message notifications that come in every 30 seconds with all their stupid rules.  I was then kicked about 5 minutes later because I commented the admins were overzealous here.  Oh well, there's plenty of other servers out there.
View Quote

There's custom servers already?

And to answer your question, no.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 4:41:10 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Custom servers would get me interested again. I'd ban hammer all Brazilians and Eurotrash if we got a server.

Link Posted: 4/29/2014 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow. Rented servers available now. Looks like $25 - month, $60 - 90 days.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 2:10:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

How much was BF3?
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

How much was BF3?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How much was BF3?
Not sure. I know someone had one from the arfcom crew, but I'm not sure who it was. Maybe it was fooboy or JCWIU, can't remember.

Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Not sure. I know someone had one from the arfcom crew, but I'm not sure who it was. Maybe it was fooboy or JCWIU, can't remember.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much was BF3?

I had one for while. It was NOT that expensive though. Like 10 a month I think?
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:31:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Nvm, I just looked it up, it was 25 for a month. I think I only had mine for a couple weeks though. It was 1.49 a day.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Nvm, I just looked it up, it was 25 for a month. I think I only had mine for a couple weeks though. It was 1.49 a day.
View Quote
Gotcha. Well maybe we could crowdfund a server if enough people were interested.

Link Posted: 4/30/2014 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Fucking great.  Does it automatically throw you into a rented server like BF3?  I dont wanna play on some whiney little fuckheads server.  Thats exactly what ruined BF3 for me.  And I dont want to have to search for a DICE server for 10 minutes either.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 7:14:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much was BF3?

Pretty sure it was Evolucion.   He made most of us mods.  I think he's still on PS3.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 7:37:21 AM EDT
[#45]
One more month and I'm back for two weeks. Moto, buy a fucking mic!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#46]
DICE retards finally figuring it out. I'm about ready to give the game another shot.

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 4:09:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Haven't had any real lag for a few days, must have been an update.  The new carrier game mode is fucking awesome, better than how 2142 did it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Its been a lot of fun lately.

The dmrs are useful now. Been having a lot of fun with the EMR.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Please send a Platoon Request to join to my friend

ElPinkEyeShoc-er
Link Posted: 5/9/2014 9:27:34 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

DICE retards finally figuring it out. I'm about ready to give the game another shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ4R3nHv5Uk&feature=youtu.be
View Quote
been a few months for me, maybe in another week or so I'll try it out again.  I'll be worse then my usual suck!

Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top