Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 3:54:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I mean, it's still fun when it works which is about half the time. It doesn't help that every US server has about 20 Brazilians playing from their shanty town in Rio. Need private servers badly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking unplayable lag.

Damn. Haven't touched the game in a few weeks. Looks like I made the right call.

I mean, it's still fun when it works which is about half the time. It doesn't help that every US server has about 20 Brazilians playing from their shanty town in Rio. Need private servers badly.

It's always the damn Brazilians. But I agree---when it works, it's a blast. When it doesn't work, it induces rage.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 8:11:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Played for a little bit last night---lag wasnt present--however me getting my ass handed to me was--some how my lowley level 18 self got stuck on a conquest board with guys ranging in levels from 80-100.

I think my highest KD was 5-12 or something--it was bad.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 6:24:21 PM EDT
[#3]
not sure who added it but i found an easy way to get the BFL as your player emblem.

http://emblemsbf.com/emblem-6648.html
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 7:03:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 7:03:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
not sure who added it but i found an easy way to get the BFL as your player emblem.

View Quote

Defaults to that if you join the platoon
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 7:04:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can also go to anyone of our logos and copy straight off battlelog.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 7:16:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Game update good or not? Haven't had time to check it out.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Good so far. Couple more multiplayer options.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 7:26:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Game update good or not? Haven't had time to check it out.
View Quote

New(old) maps are fun, but they do have their quirks.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 7:46:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good so far. Couple more multiplayer options.
View Quote

I went 2-1 against you today.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Yep you did. Home sick with the flu....I sucked today.I suck most of the time...but today was worse!
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yep you did. Home sick with the flu....I sucked today.I suck most of the time...but today was worse!
View Quote

Get a mic, dude.
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Ive got a mic! Next time your on Ill turn it on!
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 2:00:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 2:14:44 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote
for some reason, my hopes are not high

Link Posted: 3/6/2014 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I like the update a lot. I noticed less far less lag on Golmud, improved HUD on aircraft right off the bat. Staff shell and LAW fags have to learn to play now, as both are blocked by active protection.
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 3:25:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I like the update a lot. I noticed less far less lag on Golmud, improved HUD on aircraft right off the bat. Staff shell and LAW fags have to learn to play now, as both are blocked by active protection.
View Quote

Good. I'll still knock choppers out of the sky with the SRAW.
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 3:12:36 AM EDT
[#18]
They fucked the front sight post on the M60 up worse with the new patch, and I have the little this dude you just killed you screen isnt popping up unless I get knifed.
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They fucked the front sight post on the M60 up worse with the new patch, and I have the little this dude you just killed you screen isnt popping up unless I get knifed.
View Quote

Yeah, killcams are messed up.

I played Lancang Dam last night, and it ran without a hint of lag until the lagolution event. That's a step in the right direction, but maybe they need to cut the levolution shit from here on out.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 2:28:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I played Lancang Dam last night, and it ran without a hint of lag until the lagolution event. That's a step in the right direction, but maybe they need to cut the levolution shit from here on out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, just got sniped by a guy on the opposite side of Metro, through at least 3 walls. lol Killcam is a joke. This game is a joke.

$100++ worth of problems.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 2:44:53 PM EDT
[#21]
You probably got killed by someone close. The killcam has been showing odd things lately. Namely the wrong person who killed you and even the wrong weapon that did it
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:20:00 AM EDT
[#22]
So my PS4 just starter to randomly beep last night. It also ejected my BF4 disc when the system was turned off. Anyone know what causes this issue. It never did it before until today after the PSN was down? I had to completely unplugg my console to get it to stop.
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#23]

App sent

(pdx3414)
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 11:42:43 AM EDT
[#24]
FYI platoons are now available in game.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 8:09:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Levelfap has video of the new maps. They actually look tits.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 3:04:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Username on PS4 : CSNeoM4A1

I just got the gold headset and use the mic.  Feel free to add me.  I play most all classes and game types.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Naval Strike
View Quote

IM SO EXCITE
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 7:37:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Looks like it's gonna be tits
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. Tits.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 8:55:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Since the BF3 map packs came out I've really been enjoying this. I don't suck as much anymore.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 12:33:25 AM EDT
[#33]
ChuckRobe

PS4
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 8:36:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Sounds like you guys are having fun. I have had very little time to play with work and other things going on.

I have also been busy building a new rolling desk to hold my PS4, Gaming Computer and stuff on. Hopefully I can get back into playing some soon.

In case anyone is interested, here is what I have built. Still got a long way to go, but it is designed to hold two monitors (hope to get the second one this year), my gaming computer, UPS, Laptop, PS4 and later will have spots to store everything off the desktop including my steering wheel and pedals and Flight controllers that include rudder pedals with toe brakes.

Thoughts or suggestions appreciated.

Gaming Desk

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Silent did you know that a_Turd guy or was he one-in-a-million awesome random? Our squad was taking them to pound town last night.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:26:19 AM EDT
[#36]
My guy gets stuck in the the maps on Naval Strike. Like he is lagging. Although all the gun play grenades and stuff like that, work fine.. I couldnt play it today. Hopefully tomorrow it will work better.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#37]
theunforgiven462 - PS3. just applied, please let me play too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#38]
so, conquest large is still a rubberband factory, but rush and the new carrier assault modes are lag free.

so far there are some things i hate and love about the new maps. what i hate, is if youre in the water then you might as well kill yourself. there arent as many areas for snipers (maybe i just suck at sniping, but i had to back out and work on that assignment on the SA maps). what i love, is the diversity of the maps. on that one rush map, you fight through an amphibious landing, uphill assault, open area assault, everything, which culminates in a operation metro-esque assault in the carrier. most of the maps and modes on NS have open area fighting mixed with the metro style confined areas.

so far, i like it. and so far, i really like the AR160 and the AWS.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:47:27 PM EDT
[#39]
PS4-  BasicLoad  

(Was Infidel17 on the 360) I'll try and join the plt after I get home.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yep. Tits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Tits.

LAGGY LAGGY TITS
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Silent did you know that a_Turd guy or was he one-in-a-million awesome random? Our squad was taking them to pound town last night.
View Quote

No, but I played with that dude all fricken night. We were damn near unstoppable.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 4:38:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

LAGGY LAGGY TITS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Tits.

LAGGY LAGGY TITS

That's what I've been reading.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 5:42:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Carrier Assault is fucking awesome!!!

I'm liking the new maps. There is a shark that swims in the water on one of the maps, I will let you guys figure that one out and shit your pants when you try to get away from it
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:02:32 PM EDT
[#44]
carrier assault is fkn lag city for me, I do like the new maps though. I mainly just stick to obliteration to avoid the lag.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 7:24:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Carrier Assault is fucking awesome!!!

I'm liking the new maps. There is a shark that swims in the water on one of the maps, I will let you guys figure that one out and shit your pants when you try to get away from it
View Quote

I like them but I sure suck on em. I noticed you were in my squad towards the end of the game, I couldn't find my mic cord.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 4:42:47 PM EDT
[#46]
I have tried numerous time lately to play with fellow AR15 guys.  The few times I have been able to, they dont have a mic or dont want to join my chat party.

Just looking  to play with 3-4 other guys that use mics.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 4:47:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I have tried numerous time lately to play with fellow AR15 guys.  The few times I have been able to, they dont have a mic or dont want to join my chat party.

Just looking  to play with 3-4 other guys that use mics.
View Quote

me (moto) and infidel usually play together (hehe) with mics, but my wife rearranged our living room a few days ago and i cant mind my mic now. of course, that somehow was my fault, even though i wasnt even home when she did it, which makes it harder to find. seriously, our apartment isnt even big, how the hell did a headset fucking disappear?!
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 6:14:51 PM EDT
[#48]
DeluxeRapala

Ps3
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 7:28:02 PM EDT
[#49]
I just logged into the battlelog for the first time.
How do i find the ARFcom platoon/squad/clan?
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 8:31:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Sorry I've been MIA for awhile now. I just moved to a new place and I haven't touched a video game in about 2 weeks.
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top