User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OH NAPE

XBOX1 AND PS4 PEEPS WILL HAVE TO WAIT 21 DAYS. See what happens to those who decide meh i wanna be in the cool kids group i get to wait an additional week and a half ish.

PS3 XBOX PLAYERS WILL ONLY WAIT TILL THE 29TH.  the Smart people group that is waiting to see what bugs PS4 and XBOX 1 may have and We all know Dice will be bugged as shit the first update will be within 30 days calling that 1 now.

COD GHOSTS IS OUT NOV 5TH DO YOU REALLY THINK DICE IS THAT DUMB TO LET COD WIN THE WAR OF THE WAR FIGHTER GAMES NOT A CHANCE IN FUCKING HELL.

View Quote

one could also argue that the PS3 version will suck balls because dice isnt going to put in the extra time to polish up the PS3 version when it has PS4 to focus on. i also would rather wait an extra 2 weeks than spend 60 bucks on a smaller version of BF4 just so i can have it earlier.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

one could also argue that the PS3 version will suck balls because dice isnt going to put in the extra time to polish up the PS3 version when it has PS4 to focus on. i also would rather wait an extra 2 weeks than spend 60 bucks on a smaller version of BF4 just so i can have it earlier.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OH NAPE

XBOX1 AND PS4 PEEPS WILL HAVE TO WAIT 21 DAYS. See what happens to those who decide meh i wanna be in the cool kids group i get to wait an additional week and a half ish.

PS3 XBOX PLAYERS WILL ONLY WAIT TILL THE 29TH.  the Smart people group that is waiting to see what bugs PS4 and XBOX 1 may have and We all know Dice will be bugged as shit the first update will be within 30 days calling that 1 now.

COD GHOSTS IS OUT NOV 5TH DO YOU REALLY THINK DICE IS THAT DUMB TO LET COD WIN THE WAR OF THE WAR FIGHTER GAMES NOT A CHANCE IN FUCKING HELL.

i am waiting on ps4 actually i am waiting for second run units. was going to get BF4 for ps3 then said no and grabbed the ps4 copy. same as with assassins creed  and cod they all will be better on ps4 no one is doubting that.

I knew dice had to get the game out Early they can not afford to allow COD to get the upper hand in sales again.

When COD MW3 came out same year and with in days of Bf3 it still whipped ass in the first 24 hours holds a record for it .

Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 has become the biggest entertainment launch ever with an estimated sell-through of more than $400 million and more than 6.5 million units in North America and the United Kingdom alone in the first 24 hours of its release, according to Charttrack and retail customer sell-through information.

COD made Teabagging Interesting in this video.

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 7:46:19 AM EDT
[#3]
PSN: TheInfidel-_-

PS4

And fuck outerhaven still. CG tell your mom I said hello.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 12:08:44 AM EDT
[#4]
No PC BF4 thread .

Oh well, at least i got the game with all it's graphics on release day
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 12:25:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No PC BF4 thread .

Oh well, at least i got the game with all it's graphics on release day
View Quote

HEY! GET OUT OF HERE! SHOO! GO START YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!

orrr....buy a PS4 and play with us!
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 10:17:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone know how much gamestop is paying for BF3 copies? If I had to guess it's about $5.99.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 10:23:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Anyone know how much gamestop is paying for BF3 copies? If I had to guess it's about $5.99.
View Quote
$2.60 is what I got.

Link Posted: 10/25/2013 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
$2.60 is what I got.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
$2.60 is what I got.  

LOL. I think I'll just keep my copy and pay for my next can of dip myself.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
$2.60 is what I got.  

Yep. That's bad when all it's worth is a can of grizzly. Buuuut I AM almost out of this can.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Tomorrow night, bitches.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Tomorrow night, bitches.
View Quote

Watch it Lucky per the High Princess Miss Moto your going to play on the inferior system and U suck and Dice aint going to bother keeping it updating among other things.

U know cause Dice is stupid enough to screw people hey wait a minute he might be right on the dice screwing people over part every thing else Nope.

I am so ready for next week.

Till then Assassins Creed 4 me Till dice un fucks them selves in 2 to 6 months .

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#12]
PS4- Reaper_S117
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:47:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Just picked up a copy for ps3.

Psn: Tyler315
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Bought a copy before work. Apparently I was the first one to buy a ps3 copy. 3rd overall. Work needs to end now!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:56:08 AM EDT
[#15]
I'll be on in a few hours. Interested to see how retarded they made jets now.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:20:58 PM EDT
[#16]
So far so good. I can't fly the jets,so no help from me there. I like it so far. The levolution and the sound is pretty awesome.
Game play for the most part is not bad. EA and Dice didn't give you the option for BF3 controls though,you still have to use
R2 for spot. Not bad once you get used to it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So far so good. I can't fly the jets,so no help from me there. I like it so far. The levolution and the sound is pretty awesome.
Game play for the most part is not bad. EA and Dice didn't give you the option for BF3 controls though,you still have to use
View Quote

How is the map diversity? Any that stand out to you like Metro?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:48:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's pretty good for the most part. Couple big maps,couple medium,and a few smaller ones. Operation Locker feels a lot like Metro.
Lot of tight hallways,stairs everywhere. It's a big rape fest on that map,gets pretty intense. One of my favorite ones so far is Zavod 311.
The destruction in that map is crazy. Couple run down old factories you can absolutely destroy.

ETA: Anyone that's interested in trying out the Commander mode,you got to rank up to level ten first.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:12:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Should be on around 6. Is there an Arfcom platoon? Haven't been to the BF forums in a while.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:56:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow. All I can say is, forget muscle memory from BF3. Your preferred controller layout is BONED. That is retarded, DICE.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#21]
i went to gamestop today to pay off the rest of some games i preordered, and picked up my PS4 controller.

i was so close to switching my BF4 preorder over to the ps3 version which they had in stock. but then i decided against it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Struggalingggg.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:34:04 PM EDT
[#23]
DICE EPIC FAIL PER GAME STOP FROM WHAT THEIR HEARING EPIC FAIL DICE EPIC FAIL.

47 GRAND TOTAL PRE ORDERS AT MY GAME STOP THAT INCLUDED BF4 ASSASSINS CREED AND THE NEW BATMAN.

THEIR HEARING DICE HAD WEAK SALES AT ALL GAME STOPS AND THIS IS TO INCLUDE THE PS4 EDITION WOOT.

DICE FINALLY WILL LEARN TO STOP BRINGING GAMES OUT BEFORE THEIR MADE THE RIGHT NOW.

COME ON CALL OF DUTY BRING THE PAIN IN 6 DAYS RUMOUR AT MY GAME STOP ALONE IS 700 TOO 1000 PRE ORDERS HALF IS PS3 XBOX OLD. WOOT VERSES BF4S GRAND TOTAL OF 300 LMFAO COD HAS WON THE FUCKING WAR.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
DICE EPIC FAIL PER GAME STOP FROM WHAT THEIR HEARING EPIC FAIL DICE EPIC FAIL.

47 GRAND TOTAL PRE ORDERS AT MY GAME STOP THAT INCLUDED BF4 ASSASSINS CREED AND THE NEW BATMAN.

THEIR HEARING DICE HAD WEAK SALES AT ALL GAME STOPS AND THIS IS TO INCLUDE THE PS4 EDITION WOOT.

DICE FINALLY WILL LEARN TO STOP BRINGING GAMES OUT BEFORE THEIR MADE THE RIGHT NOW.

COME ON CALL OF DUTY BRING THE PAIN IN 6 DAYS RUMOUR AT MY GAME STOP ALONE IS 700 TOO 1000 PRE ORDERS HALF IS PS3 XBOX OLD. WOOT VERSES BF4S GRAND TOTAL OF 300 LMFAO COD HAS WON THE FUCKING WAR.
View Quote

You really need to work on making sentences where people can comprehend them.

If you like COD so much and BF4 is so bad, what the fuck are you doing in here??

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Jets are beyond toast, attack choppers handle like BF3 transports. Tanks have some odd reverse mechanism that will get you c4'd because you can't control your ship.

No weird bugs or crashes, so that is an improvement at least. But damn, why did they have to mess with the BF3 button layout. At least offer it as an option.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#26]
LMFAO OMG FUCKING GOD DID NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO 30 DAYS NOPE DAY 1 PATCHING IT ALREADY FUCKING DICE FUCKING SHIT UP SINCE WELL FOREVER.

Battlefield 4 Day One Patch Improves Multiplayer
"We strongly advise you download it," says DICE.

dice fucks up day 1 round 1

Submit Tweet Share +1 Share

Battlefield 4's multiplayer mode has received a number of unspecified improvements in a release day patch.

The Multiplayer Update 1 is available now in the Xbox Marketplace, and we've asked EA when it'll appear elsewhere. While it hasn't been made clear exactly what the 119.21 MB patch will do, the accompanying blurb reveals that DICE strongly recommends picking it up.

"This Battlefield 4 update contains improvements to the multiplayer portions of the game," it reads. "We strongly advise you download it."

AND THIS IS WHY I WILL WAIT FOR BF4 TILL THEY FULLY UN FUCK IT ASSASSINS CREED 4 WILL KEEP ME BUSY.

I LEARNED FROM THE FIASCO OF BF3 DAYS THAT DICE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Damn i love being right and Watching u guys pay for a broke game LMFAO.

Can't wait till January or around there should give dice enough time to unfuck BF4 and PS4 will have been out for a while and by then Un fucked.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Jets are beyond toast, attack choppers handle like BF3 transports. Tanks have some odd reverse mechanism that will get you c4'd because you can't control your ship.

No weird bugs or crashes, so that is an improvement at least. But damn, why did they have to mess with the BF3 button layout. At least offer it as an option.
View Quote

Attack choppers are shit. I did change the layout for vehicles which allows you to use R1 as throttle and L1 as brake/reverse but,it makes you use L2 as gun
which sucks. It does make it a little easier to drive though,for me anyhow.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#29]
I played a good hour and a half. Not too impressed with the graphics. I think BF3 was better in that aspect. But that's just me. I hate the control layout but I started getting used to it. I only hit select to spot 1,000 times. I think I'm going to get a ps4 if money allows down the road.

Oh, I went about 5 kills and 30 deaths during 4 games. All 5 kills came in the 3rd match.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:38:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Anyone playing right now?

KiloGolf4

I suck but I'm on coms and listen pretty well when part of a team.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm on. psn: cgaight
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I'm on. psn: cgaight
View Quote

friend request sent

Link Posted: 10/30/2013 12:13:30 AM EDT
[#33]
annnnd crash
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 5:57:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Does this game not seem as fun as BF3?
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#35]
As Lucky mentioned, DICE in their infinite wisdom decided to crap the bed on controller settings (despite getting the heads up from the community during the beta, and saying they were going to address it). I don't know if it was intentional so that vehicle aces have to start over with inferior controls (thanks to all the infantry crybabies) or if it has something to do with them ignoring the current version and focusing on the next gen consoles (what I chalk up the inferior lighting, shading, rendering to) or whether DICE just got really really stupid listening to all the whiners over the past two years. Anyway, that leads to BF4 for PS3 being just okay, and no, it's not as much fun as BF3 was, at least so far.

I am really hoping to hear that they patch the controllers for PS3 or at least that we'll have better controller options for BF4. I mean, how hard is it to simply allow custom button assignments on console just like they have on PC?
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 11:49:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
As Lucky mentioned, DICE in their infinite wisdom decided to crap the bed on controller settings (despite getting the heads up from the community during the beta, and saying they were going to address it). I don't know if it was intentional so that vehicle aces have to start over with inferior controls (thanks to all the infantry crybabies) or if it has something to do with them ignoring the current version and focusing on the next gen consoles (what I chalk up the inferior lighting, shading, rendering to) or whether DICE just got really really stupid listening to all the whiners over the past two years. Anyway, that leads to BF4 for PS3 being just okay, and no, it's not as much fun as BF3 was, at least so far.

I am really hoping to hear that they patch the controllers for PS3 or at least that we'll have better controller options for BF4. I mean, how hard is it to simply allow custom button assignments on console just like they have on PC?
View Quote

Yep. The good news for you guys who have PS4 pre-ordered, is the game looks incredible on next-gen. 1440p makes my laptop a sad panda, but If you can run yours on that resolution check this out.

Link Posted: 10/30/2013 11:53:50 AM EDT
[#37]
PSN: Earax
Playing on ps3 going to move to ps4 for launch.

If you dont like the vehicle controls (which I don't) switch them to veteran and it will change the buttons and sticks back to BF3 controls, for the most part.  A must for ground vehicles.  I like the new controls for the jet speed.

Not sure why the went with a ground vehicle controls defaut like Halo....
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
PSN: Earax
Playing on ps3 going to move to ps4 for launch.

If you dont like the vehicle controls (which I don't) switch them to veteran and it will change the buttons and sticks back to BF3 controls, for the most part.  A must for ground vehicles.  I like the new controls for the jet speed.

Not sure why the went with a ground vehicle controls defaut like Halo....
View Quote

The problem is R2 for spotting, which messes up throttle, which messes up fire control. It's a huge miss by DICE.

- eta- I may have legacy on for some vehicles, I know I have it on for infantry so R3 is dive for cover like BF3 instead of panic knife like CoD. That right there, tells you a lot.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#39]
I switched the controls to the closest functional layout. While okay, it doesn't offer any sort of combo offering driving precision and shooting precision. You can have one or the other, but not both. It is okay, but not great, and stands inferior to BF3 in that respect. Don't get me wrong, I was excited for BF4, just disappointed by the decisions the devs made on this front.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 12:35:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
LMFAO OMG FUCKING GOD DID NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO 30 DAYS NOPE DAY 1 PATCHING IT ALREADY FUCKING DICE FUCKING SHIT UP SINCE WELL FOREVER.

Battlefield 4's multiplayer mode has received a number of unspecified improvements in a release day patch.

The Multiplayer Update 1 is available now in the Xbox Marketplace, and we've asked EA when it'll appear elsewhere. While it hasn't been made clear exactly what the 119.21 MB patch will do, the accompanying blurb reveals that DICE strongly recommends picking it up.

"This Battlefield 4 update contains improvements to the multiplayer portions of the game," it reads. "We strongly advise you download it."

AND THIS IS WHY I WILL WAIT FOR BF4 TILL THEY FULLY UN FUCK IT ASSASSINS CREED 4 WILL KEEP ME BUSY.

View Quote

I know right? Who wants that kind of product support? We want a developer that doesn't care to work on improvements from the time the game is printed to disk and released to the public.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is the reason i won't get BF4...  i just can't stand the controls.  As a COD player for a long time before going BF3 on the PS3, i constantly whine like a little bitch to my son about the controls...  he is young and can learn new tricks, i am over 40 and want my fucking COD buttons...  i am used them... i like them...  i don't want to change controls, just the game i'm playing.

They could even come out with a controller setting the mimiced the COD controls and call it something "witty"...  i bet people would like having..... CHOICES!

My PS4s come in a little over 2 weeks, i'll see what's up then.  Maybe get BF4...or go back to COD...  like the BF gameplay concept better (bigger maps, little more realistic tactics), but at times it just seems like so much work....
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

What exactly do you think the public beta was for?.....  The game came out less than 15 days after the beta ended.  That does not give them enough time to implement coding changes and still get hard copys of the game made and to distributors in time.  The day one patch was to implement beta changes and correct other issues exposed by the beta and still have the game to the public on time.

The PS4 will have a 300MB update on day one.  Without that update it wont play blurays, voice chat wont work, and the music services wont work, just to name a few.  Does that mean its broken...?  No, it's so they can get the systems hardwear ready for distribution and continue to improve the product at the same time.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Assassins creed is working great put the codes in for the extra stuff been playing since yesterday oh wait i did not need to wait for updates.

And the graphics on Assassins creed 4 make Bf4's look like chump change.and that is just seeing ps3's variant can not wait till Ps4.

a lot of People knew going in dice was going to fuck some one well Good job Ps3 and Xbox old users you bought the Dice Shick hook line and stinker.

i knew and a lot of people out there new since Bf3 that now in day it is better to wait and see than hey cool new dice game .

Specially when dice fucked over a lot of people putting Premium out then u get all the dlc 3 months later for damn near the cost of just the game .
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Heads up for anyone using support. If you unlock the indirect fire upgrade don't use it. It will cause constant freezing issues.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Who else is still dropping their half full mags on the floor and running out of ammo in 45 seconds?

I hope they fix that. I've been using the extra ammo perk tree thingy just so that I'm not running dry after a few kills. Not hitting reload after every kill after years of muscle memory, and the new vehicle controls are making this a bitch to try and not suck.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 9:03:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Who else is still dropping their half full mags on the floor and running out of ammo in 45 seconds?

I hope they fix that. I've been using the extra ammo perk tree thingy just so that I'm not running dry after a few kills. Not hitting reload after every kill after years of muscle memory, and the new vehicle controls are making this a bitch to try and not suck.
View Quote

I was wondering why I was running out of ammo so quickly.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 9:13:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

i like it! since forever of playing FPS, i always thought the reload and save ammo automatically was kinda retarded.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

i like it! since forever of playing FPS, i always thought the reload and save ammo automatically was kinda retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It takes some getting used to for sure...you get 4 mags without any perk upgrades.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 9:33:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It takes some getting used to for sure...you get 4 mags without any perk upgrades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats kinda BS, should have been 7.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 11:15:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too! Now I know lol
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top