User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 136
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 2:00:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But my Adder!

And I only have the one, which I ground out coveted for before R* was all like "fuck you dude."

So Much Potential!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guess I'll have to join you all on ps3 destiny

I had such high hopes.

Once you get going in Destiny, you won't miss GTA for a second.

But my Adder!

And I only have the one, which I ground out coveted for before R* was all like "fuck you dude."

So Much Potential!

If I could, I'd give you all 14 of my adders. Well 1 adder and 13 replicas.

I won't be on much for the time being, with football season starting back up. My ass will be drunk tailgating every weekend of sep. for the UW games.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 4:09:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I won't be on much for the time being, with football season starting back up. My ass will be drunk tailgating every weekend of sep. for the UW games.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guess I'll have to join you all on ps3 destiny

I had such high hopes.

Once you get going in Destiny, you won't miss GTA for a second.

But my Adder!

So Much Potential!

I'm beyond pissed at this game in a way. Only one other crew member has logged more hours in GTA than I have and it wasn't by much until I quit playing regularly. It is really embarrassing at how much I played this game. Everything I achieved was 100% legit in this game until the last money glitch. I just said fuck it. GTA isn't doing anything to help the players by fixing all the broken shit so I quit caring that what I did was legit. Busted my ass grinding missions and races and now I'm a high level player in a world of clusterfucks.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 7:00:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I think I've had about enough of GTA too.  Spawned into my garage for the first itme tonight INSIDE some damn piece of machinery.  Big electrical box or something.  Couldn't get out so I suidided and when I spawned I was out on the street, but not anywhere near my apartment.

So I tried out DUST 514.  For 5 hours!  It's like EVE online but infantry based, reminds me of Battlefied 2142.  I'm only in the early stages but it seems like it's mostly conquest, capture and hold missile siloes, heavy rail guns and turret around the map.  As you hold them, they shoot off missiles at the enemy's main ship.  First ship to be destroyed loses.  You can upgrade all kinds of skills, weapons, shields, etc.  It's pretty sweet.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:25:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I had the WTF in the garage too, but just hopping into a car and hitting the gas let me get out. But it's like every other time I sign on to GTA with no crew... kinda dicked around for ten minutes then went and did something else.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:41:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think I've had about enough of GTA too.  Spawned into my garage for the first itme tonight INSIDE some damn piece of machinery.  Big electrical box or something.  Couldn't get out so I suidided and when I spawned I was out on the street, but not anywhere near my apartment.

So I tried out DUST 514.  For 5 hours!  It's like EVE online but infantry based, reminds me of Battlefied 2142.  I'm only in the early stages but it seems like it's mostly conquest, capture and hold missile siloes, heavy rail guns and turret around the map.  As you hold them, they shoot off missiles at the enemy's main ship.  First ship to be destroyed loses.  You can upgrade all kinds of skills, weapons, shields, etc.  It's pretty sweet.  
View Quote

Dust is pretty sweet. I played it pretty often on my old system but I haven't downloaded it again for my new PS3. There is so much stuff you can level up it is mind boggling. Destiny is similar to Dust in a lot of ways but with a free roam map added to it and npc enemies thrown in the mix.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Well hell, let's hit up some Dust for a while!  I loved EVE online,  but it was.like having a second job.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well hell, let's hit up some Dust for a while!  I loved EVE online,  but it was.like having a second job.
View Quote

If you played EVE then you are already WAY ahead of me. I've learned brutally that those who played EVE have an incredible ability to hand me my ass.

I played it alot  through its BETA so I didn't get to do anything other than the CTF type mode or death matches (skirmish I think they called it). I had no clue what I was doing. All I know is going head to head, I was getting wrecked. Plus you had all of the fools who were spending REAL money to buy weapons and ammo so right out of the gate, half the players I faced were armored brutes toting miniguns and driving the giant tanks. I was running scout class and the only way I could survive was head for the hills and snipe.

I may download it again though and see if we can get together and you can show me the ropes.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

That happened to me too twice.  I switched sessions cause I figured someone was hacking.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That happened to me too twice.  I switched sessions cause I figured someone was hacking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Played last night and I don't know if it was just coincidence or what but we were in a crew session and the physics were all jacked up. I was in my dubsta, running flat out, and hit a cop standing in the middle of the street. It stopped me dead like I had hit a tree. Then my dubsta flipped, spazzed out and landed back where it was and the cop walked away. Saon was hitting cars in his zentorno and it was like they were hit by a freight train. Decided to go to the beach and beat up people. If you cold cocked them, no biggie but if they were running, you couldn't knock them down for like six or seven punches. And then after chasing them for a block and giving up, they would just flop like an NBA player screaming foul. There was all sorts of weird shit happening. I'm feeling pretty certain that R* has turned their back on us and is solely focused on the next gen launch. This game is approaching 100% busted and not a single word from R* about anything other than stupid crew art and live streams. I would give anything for a hacker to get into one of their live streams and just ass rape the shit out of every player.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I haven't seen any of this crap you guys are talking about on 360
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:59:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Tell me what you guys think of this:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/chr0m3-x-modz-gta-v-modding-trolling-rockstar-games-livestream.1167071/

To me, this is proof R* could give two shits about modders as long as it doesn't involve GTA money. This is a video of THEIR developers doing a live stream death match and they get trolled by "Chrome" using his mods. They fucking know the guy personally! Chrome is who makes the mod packs that people can buy and use in their own systems. All of the mods used in GTA since launch were his. I don't know if the rape mod is or not. The fact is, they fucking know the source of the hacks and they do nothing.

I've also been searching news articles on the rape mod to see what the media is spinning. Several sources claim "Rockstar refused to comment on the matter."

Fuck you R*
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 12:26:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Cant get to it here at work, will have to check it out when I get home.  But it's become more and more clear over the last few months R* simply doesn't care, and I'd even say they promote these hacks.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#13]
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52293/the-san-andreas-flight-school-update-coming-tomorrow-august

Another convertible, a jet, and a helicopter (both neutered, apparently).

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#14]
New "flight school" update coming tomorrow!!!

Super pumped, and a whole lot of bug fixes too!  Woot!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:01:55 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Umm...   yay?  
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:02:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

New "flight school" update coming tomorrow!!!

Super pumped, and a whole lot of bug fixes too! Woot!

View Quote

Like what fixes?

Anyone have a link handy since I'm at work.  In class tonight, so lots of time to dick around.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:07:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Are the heists out yet?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:30:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Are the heists out yet?

View Quote

Probably ps4 only.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Probably ps4 only.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are the heists out yet?

Probably ps4 only.

If ever.  I doubt we'll ever see them.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are the heists out yet?

Probably ps4 only.

The heist came out on launch day and every day since. R* is pulling off the greatest heist in history. They stole over $1 billion from several million people worldwide by tricking them into buying a half-finished $60 box of shit.

I can't decide whether to trade in my copy to get Destiny or put it on paper down range about 100 yards.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:24:28 AM EDT
[#21]
The update is only a couple of hours old and YouTube is already blowing with videos of new money glitches. This is just hilarious. On top of that, all of the R* leg humping that was happening in the comments yesterday has become irate players bitching about the update.

And I've apparently been blocked from posting comments on social club now. Glad to see R* is going after the real problems with their game.

Eat a dick R*.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:54:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The heist came out on launch day and every day since. R* is pulling off the greatest heist in history. They stole over $1 billion from several million people worldwide by tricking them into buying a half-finished $60 box of shit.

I can't decide whether to trade in my copy to get Destiny or put it on paper down range about 100 yards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are the heists out yet?

Probably ps4 only.

I lucked out and got banned early enough for me to get $30 for trading it in.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The update is only a couple of hours old and YouTube is already blowing with videos of new money glitches. This is just hilarious. On top of that, all of the R* leg humping that was happening in the comments yesterday has become irate players bitching about the update.

And I've apparently been blocked from posting comments on social club now. Glad to see R* is going after the real problems with their game.

Eat a dick R*.
View Quote

Links?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe its just me, but I got on to sell a couple of my adders to buy the new jet. The game won't let me sell my personally owned cars, the option doesn't even show up when I go into LSC.

What the fuck R*.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Maybe its just me, but I got on to sell a couple of my adders to buy the new jet. The game won't let me sell my personally owned cars, the option doesn't even show up when I go into LSC.

What the fuck R*.

View Quote

Interesting.  I'll have to try it later on if I get on.  I didn't try last night.  The new biz jet is bland.  Looks kinda cool with the USAF on it, but that's about it.  Feels like a Titan.  The trainer jet is just that, fast, agile, but with no weapons.  Kinda useless as far as I can tell.  The new biz helo is pretty cool though.  Climbs like a beast, is fairly agile.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 2:45:34 AM EDT
[#26]
In case any of you didn't know, the ball is already rolling on the ARFCOM Destiny clan.  Go to this link, post up and give your gamer tag and what platform you will be on.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_119/1649840_.html&page=3&anc=48984091#i48984091

I believe clan memberships are closed until launch day but post up there and be ready to clan up and sack up. It is full tilt FO time.

We are organizing the clan leadership right now so get in there and cast a vote or throw your name in the hat. I am tossing mine in for whatever I can do to help out on. Things are starting to turn around for me so there is a small chance with a little luck that I will have a PS4 by launch day. Either way, I'm all in for Destiny come launch.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 6:56:49 PM EDT
[#27]
... hopefully this kicks back up when it comes out for PS4...
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:09:56 AM EDT
[#28]
I picked up Madden and haven't been able to play gta or madden much.

But when Heists come out, I'll be on gta like crazy! I figure I'll be pretty damn good at Madden.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Managed to snipe someone in a fighter jet the other day. First and probably only time I will ever do that lol.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

But when Heists come out, I'll be on gta like crazy! I figure I'll be pretty damn good at Madden.
View Quote

Wait. GTAV is still waiting on heists?!
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope........and like I said a long time ago, I bet money heists will only be on the next gen systems.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/2014/09/12/gta-5-coming-to-ps4-and-xbox-one-in-november-with-exclusive-content-but-still-no-heists

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

GTAV will always be waiting on heists!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GTAV will always be waiting on heists!

Fify
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:09:50 PM EDT
[#33]
So what are you guys feeling, you going to switch your PS3 accounts over the the PS4 or XboxOne?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#34]
I still enjoy the fuck out of murdering a room full of noobs...

Today I grabbed a tank from the military base with a cargo bob (Lester<police don't notice) and dropped it right in the middle of a gun battle in the north vinewood Los santos customs.

Fucking hilarity ensued.  For 30 minutes.

I'm going to wait until after the new year to upgrade to a ps4, and seeing this is the only game I have for ps3, looks like it will be a while till I can join the rest of y'all in other ventures

If anybody ever gets nostalgic for gta mayhem, post in here for a meetup time, and schedule withstanding, I'll be there.

I gotta say, for the $45 I bought this for, it's pretty much been the cheapest return on entertainment value of my entire life...guns, cars, booze, women, guitars, motorcycles, airplanes, boats...

Considering the last game I really owned or played for a console was vice city, if really had a great time with gtaV

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:55:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I still enjoy the fuck out of murdering a room full of noobs...

Today I grabbed a tank from the military base with a cargo bob (Lester<police don't notice) and dropped it right in the middle of a gun battle in the north vinewood Los santos customs.

Fucking hilarity ensued.  For 30 minutes.

I'm going to wait until after the new year to upgrade to a ps4, and seeing this is the only game I have for ps3, looks like it will be a while till I can join the rest of y'all in other ventures

If anybody ever gets nostalgic for gta mayhem, post in here for a meetup time, and schedule withstanding, I'll be there.

I gotta say, for the $45 I bought this for, it's pretty much been the cheapest return on entertainment value of my entire life...guns, cars, booze, women, guitars, motorcycles, airplanes, boats...

Considering the last game I really owned or played for a console was vice city, if really had a great time with gtaV

View Quote

I might be on tonight around 10ish eastern time tonight.  Gotta clean my house first.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:44:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Nope........and like I said a long time ago, I bet money heists will only be on the next gen systems.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/2014/09/12/gta-5-coming-to-ps4-and-xbox-one-in-november-with-exclusive-content-but-still-no-heists

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nevah.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Just got the game today. Applied to the "crew"

JCWIU79, some of you know me from BF3.

Have mic, mostly play late night.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 9:16:52 PM EDT
[#38]
So now that I'm finally a level 100, what has unlocked?  I already got the rpg...
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:02:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Nothing.  I dont think.  Maybe a vehicle from one of the DLCs?  That seems to ring a bell.  Aside from that it's the mini gun at 120.  Nothing else unlocks beyond that.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 4:07:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Only on the XBONE & PS4.....

Link Posted: 11/7/2014 9:23:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/MesP-9WKLnA
View Quote

After watching all of the Youtube videos on it I broke down and I Just did the pre order for this game on the PS4 just today.

Funny thing is I don't even have a PS4 yet. I am holding off until we get our 20% (for working on black Friday) discount to purchase one.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

But still no heists

I'll pick this up when it inevitably shows up in GWG
Theres only one GTA I'm throwing money at:

Link Posted: 11/7/2014 11:37:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

But still no heists

http://i58.tinypic.com/65cshh.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But still no heists

http://i58.tinypic.com/65cshh.jpg

On my iPhone
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Bump this back to the top... applied for the crew today. 30% of the way through the main story so far on PS4.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#45]
I haven't bought a new console yet. Anyone still active on the PS3?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Just transferred my profile from the 360 to ps4. Crew application in.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:56:58 PM EDT
[#47]
I've been playing on ps4.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:34:32 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm still playing on PS3, it's been rare that I run into other arfcommers, I miss the good ol' days of the Alamo!

I may get a PS4 on Black Friday, but I also want to finish an AR pistol build...life is full of tough choices.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:28:36 AM EDT
[#49]
I am still on PS3 (GregP3)

I did get my pre order of GT5 for PS4 and I bought a PS4 the same day.
I am just not going to open the PS4 up just yet. We will be getting a 25% discount (walmart) if we work on blackfriday. So to be sure I have a system I bought it and will return it and re buy it with my 25% off. it should come out to $317.20 total.

Then I will be on PS4.

FYI, you know how hard it is to sit here playing a PS3 and looking at the PS4 sitting in it's box?!!!? Uggh......
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:47:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I am still on PS3 (GregP3)

I did get my pre order of GT5 for PS4 and I bought a PS4 the same day.
I am just not going to open the PS4 up just yet. We will be getting a 25% discount (walmart) if we work on blackfriday. So to be sure I have a system I bought it and will return it and re buy it with my 25% off. it should come out to $317.20 total.

Then I will be on PS4.

FYI, you know how hard it is to sit here playing a PS3 and looking at the PS4 sitting in it's box?!!!? Uggh......
View Quote

Why don't you open up the one you have and enjoy it? Then buy another one on Black Friday and immediately return it with the other receipt?
Page / 136
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top