[#1]

Quoted:

Neckbeard: A talkative, self-important nerdy
men (usually age 30 and up) who, through an inability to properly
decode social cues, mistake others' strained tolerance of their blather
for evidence of their own charm. - Urban Dictionary
View Quote

View Quote

Holy shit.  I work with a guy JUST like that!  That's hilarious.  I'll have to check out that subreddit at home later; it might cheer me up since I just found out one of my looooooooooong time dreams may be crushed shortly.  

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Apparently, I'm the only person still playing...

It's Africa hot outside right now and the central air is set for 70 and I have 11 beers left in this 12 pack so...
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Nah, I'm just working 13 midnights in a row.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:54:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's Africa hot outside right now and the central air is set for 70 and I have 11 beers left in this 12 pack so...
View Quote

Still playing, just been busy. And when I do play in a session with the crew. I'm getting sound issues. No car, gun, sirens, or pretty much all sound. Just npc's talking. It's really hard to play as I can't hear gunfire coming at me.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:08:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I quit playing during the week because I have a new job and I cherish my sleep. Whenever I play with the crew, I try to set a curfew for myself around 9:30. I usually log off around midnight.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm gonna try be on tonight about 9pm Eastern.  No promises though, haven't slept well in a week.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#7]
So who ok's the crew requests? I have been pending for awhile.

BBKA_Watcher
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:26:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So who ok's the crew requests? I have been pending for awhile.

BBKA_Watcher
View Quote

Sorry about that. I typically don't check the invites unless I see a post here. We get several non-ARFCOM frequently. You should have your invite now.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:19:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Working tonight.  Day, well night I guess, 7 of 12.  Woohoo.  

Be back on Tues night!  

Apparently I cant play Destiny now to check it out.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Working tonight.  Day, well night I guess, 7 of 12.  Woohoo.  

Be back on Tues night!  

Apparently I cant play Destiny now to check it out.
View Quote

Yeah I didn't know the beta ended Sunday or I would have let you guys know. I was in the middle of wrecking a team death match when they shut down the servers. I miss it already. I haven't been looking forward to a game release like this in a very long time. Even on PS3 it looks bad ass. Hopefully I won't be the only PS3 player in the ARFCOM crew. Right now it is all XBOX One and PS4. This is the first game I've preordered since MW3.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#11]
So I see R* is having a double RP weekend starting tomorrow. Why? You've already got thousands upon thousands above rank 120. Hell I'm like 230 or something. RP is pointless.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So I see R* is having a double RP weekend starting tomorrow. Why? You've already got thousands upon thousands above rank 120. Hell I'm like 230 or something. RP is pointless.
View Quote

My only guess is too play to the wave of new players I've been seeing. Lots of sub 30lvl players, most are probably modders that did the rp glitches. Lol

Did they strip money from us? I've been too busy to get on and check, that'll change this weekend  I hope.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 12:41:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

My only guess is too play to the wave of new players I've been seeing. Lots of sub 30lvl players, most are probably modders that did the rp glitches. Lol

Did they strip money from us? I've been too busy to get on and check, that'll change this weekend  I hope.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Money is still intact. Haven't heard any buzz about people getting busted either. I don't care if they get me now or not. Come September 9th, I am done with GTA. I am going all in on Destiny. R* has had almost a year to fix this clusterfuck and I swear it only seems to be getting worse. I have a better shot at getting a nun pregnant than R* does at releasing heists without shitting the bed.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:07:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Wow....   this game has reached an all time low with me. Back to back sessions with pussies in god mode and meteors clogging up the streets. This game is more fucked up now than it was at launch.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:18:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like I haven't been missing much.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:31:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Yea, I'm done with GTA too. If anyone plays BF4 on the PS3 add me. PSN name is DrDruxen.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#17]
I've just been busy lately. I'd love to fire it back up but I'll usually play about five minutes and just get bored.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 4:01:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Was on for about an hour last night and that is an hour of my life I wish to have back.  This game just doesn't excite me anymore.  Maybe if/when heists comes out I might give it a shot.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:32:20 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm really depressed guys.  Been a shitty week.  

Day 10 of 12 of work.  Have a day off Tues so I'll be on Tues night to try to have some fun.  Probably later Wed night too.  

Fuck my life.

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 11:28:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm really depressed guys.  Been a shitty week.  

Day 10 of 12 of work.  Have a day off Tues so I'll be on Tues night to try to have some fun.  Probably later Wed night too.  

Fuck my life.  
View Quote

Hang in there bud!
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#21]
I cannot wait to get on this evening...I will take my anger out by drinking a 12 pack and harvesting berries.

I plan on raining hell down on anyone who isn't in the crew.  Hopefully that homo Biker crew will be on

Will be on 18:00 hours est...

Link Posted: 8/5/2014 1:06:36 PM EDT
[#22]
I'll sign on after I'm back from my haircut. Maybe 1815EST.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm done with gta for a while
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 4:10:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm just counting down to Destiny. Been playing Red Dead in the afternoons and I will still hit GTA on the weekends with the crew but it is only because of the crew. Otherwise it would be going to GameStop.

I decided against getting a PS4 for the time being so if any of you guys get Destiny for PS3, I could use some clan mates.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#25]
I've been trying to get on for a half hour and I keep getting failure to connect...

Eta just checked and no service or cable!!! FFFUUuUcCCcKkkK!!!!!

Looks like solo mode until Comcast takes me off hold
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 9:10:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm just counting down to Destiny. Been playing Red Dead in the afternoons and I will still hit GTA on the weekends with the crew but it is only because of the crew. Otherwise it would be going to GameStop.

I decided against getting a PS4 for the time being so if any of you guys get Destiny for PS3, I could use some clan mates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Lane still playing with yall?

I need to look into this Destiny game. Keep hearing about it but know nothing about it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 10:29:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I need to look into this Destiny game. Keep hearing about it but know nothing about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He drops in from time to time to do some races and mess around for a bit. I don't play during the week anymore so I don't know if he gets on during then or not.

As for Destiny, just the Beta had me wanting to call in sick to work.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Okay...I have not played in MANY months.
Just popped the disk in my PS3, and it is downloading 7 updates.
What surprises, and new things am I in store for when I start up the game?
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 7:15:23 PM EDT
[#29]
No heists, lots of hackers, and the jobs that were good for grinding away at to get money (rooftop, coveted) have been changed so you can't play away at them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 8:25:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
No heists, lots of hackers, and the jobs that were good for grinding away at to get money (rooftop, coveted) have been changed so you can't play away at them.
View Quote

So...I just logged in, and I saw a message about killing players, and destroying property affecting your "mental state"...And players with red dots have a highly "unstable" mental state...killing them gets you points...something like that?

Does this mean there is no more dunce server for the naughty players?
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 8:57:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So...I just logged in, and I saw a message about killing players, and destroying property affecting your "mental state"...And players with red dots have a highly "unstable" mental state...killing them gets you points...something like that?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, no real effect that I've noticed. We usually all are rated unstable at the end of a session.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 11:23:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It Is supposed to place players of the same "aggressiveness" together...

Much like in real life, I carry a firearm...

However, in real life, I wouldn't sticky your car repeatedly because you simply played in the same server.

Ya dig?

As a side note, I ruin people's cars frequently.  To the tune of 10 or more per session, and I have yet to get anything other than the persistent $2k for being a good sport...

Ymmv

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:33:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Well if anybody plays tonight, you might meet a side of Ravaal that has been dead for many years now. Pinched my sciatic nerve Wednesday and finally broke down and went to the doctor. He has me loaded up on some serious pain meds. I am freaking trashed. I have to stay on bed rest all weekend so I will be spending a lot of time with my PS3.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Holy bat shit!!!

We have a new crew to target. While the LORD crew is still prime, there is a much more menacing, sadistic, corrupted group of individuals we must put a stop to immediately.

Epic Pony Time

Yes...    Epic Pony Time.

A crew only for bronies. They just posted crew spam on the latest social club news release to recruit any and all bronies.

Lock and load motherfuckers!

ETA: Their crew tag is "PONY" and their motto is "We about to go pony fabulous".

These people need to be exterminated.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Holy bat shit!!!

We have a new crew to target. While the LORD crew is still prime, there is a much more menacing, sadistic, corrupted group of individuals we must put a stop to immediately.

Epic Pony Time

Yes...    Epic Pony Time.

A crew only for bronies. They just posted crew spam on the latest social club news release to recruit any and all bronies.

Lock and load motherfuckers!

ETA: Their crew tag is "PONY" and their motto is "We about to go pony fabulous".

These people need to be exterminated.
View Quote
i will start playing again just to specifically fuck up a bronys day

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:39:56 PM EDT
[#36]
I didn't think R* and GTA Online could sink any lower but they've achieved challenger deep. As if mods weren't annoying enough with the god mode, off radar, and other shit, now there is the RAPE MOD. Yes...   a mod where the hacker can actually ass rape your character and there isn't shit you can do about it except power off your PS3. What the hacker does is take the animation of a character being arrested (bent over the hood of a car) and then he plugs it into your character on a loop. Then he can pick whatever character he wants and attach it to your character and start a fucking animation. You can't do anything until the hacker decides to turn it off.

Yep...   so long GTA. I am done with this broken piece of shit.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:30:36 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I didn't think R* and GTA Online could sink any lower but they've achieved challenger deep. As if mods weren't annoying enough with the god mode, off radar, and other shit, now there is the RAPE MOD. Yes...   a mod where the hacker can actually ass rape your character and there isn't shit you can do about it except power off your PS3. What the hacker does is take the animation of a character being arrested (bent over the hood of a car) and then he plugs it into your character on a loop. Then he can pick whatever character he wants and attach it to your character and start a fucking animation. You can't do anything until the hacker decides to turn it off.

View Quote

What the fuck is wrong with R*??

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:39:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait... that happened?
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 1:19:13 AM EDT
[#39]
I didn't believe it, but its on youtube.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:01:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was my initial reaction too. Some dude apparently had it happen to him and he went on a full on rant on the social club comments over it (which btw was deleted by whoever monitors it). I had to look it up myself. The video I saw showed the guys control panel of all the shit he could do on his screen. Along with raping someone he can teleport players anywhere he wants. Take away everyone's weapons. Blow everyone up. Make them dance. And a lot of other shit.

R* gets the award for the most hacked, broken game ever released.  11 months since launch and it is worse than ever. I've never seen a game get hacked so bad. Aimbots and god mode in a lot of games but nothing on this scale. R* needs to shut online down and seriously focus on fixing something. But I'm sure they are more focused on getting us some new skinny jeans and adding shit paying jobs. Once it hits PC and next Gen consoles, PS3 and Xbox will fall apart entirely.

I hope some of you guys join me on Destiny for PS3. Right now I'm the only one in the ARFCOM crew. Everyone else is PS4.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That was my initial reaction too. Some dude apparently had it happen to him and he went on a full on rant on the social club comments over it (which btw was deleted by whoever monitors it). I had to look it up myself. The video I saw showed the guys control panel of all the shit he could do on his screen. Along with raping someone he can teleport players anywhere he wants. Take away everyone's weapons. Blow everyone up. Make them dance. And a lot of other shit.

R* gets the award for the most hacked, broken game ever released.  11 months since launch and it is worse than ever. I've never seen a game get hacked so bad. Aimbots and god mode in a lot of games but nothing on this scale. R* needs to shut online down and seriously focus on fixing something. But I'm sure they are more focused on getting us some new skinny jeans and adding shit paying jobs. Once it hits PC and next Gen consoles, PS3 and Xbox will fall apart entirely.

I hope some of you guys join me on Destiny for PS3. Right now I'm the only one in the ARFCOM crew. Everyone else is PS4.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rockstars games are among the most "modded" games I've seen in my years of gaming, everything from GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption and now GTA V. Rockstar doesn't give two a damn about people modding their games and the fact that with all the tech and money sunk into GTA V several individuals known in the modding community were able to mod the game within 24hrs of release as they knew R* would completely screw the pooch like with their previous games. They've made their money and now dont realy care what happens, unless you're exploiting money glitches and such. I've been hearing people crying about Rockstar since GTA IV and yet those same people continue to buy their products and while continuing to complain, will most likely keep spending their $$$ on Rockstar games. Look no further than Red Dead Redemption to see how customers are treated, for the past year, the multiplayer has been fubard'd three different times by people bent on either just being an a-hole or actually attempting to bring attention to the problems with modding, and yet today, try playing free roam or friendly free roam in RDR, you can't! it's unplayable because of something Rockstar fails to address and from those in the know (which I'm not) claim is a rather simple fix but Rockstar continues to allow RDR to be sold knowing full well that the customer won't be able to enjoy what was once a great MP game.

Dont hold your breath, R* could care less about people intentionally ruining the game by modding, but dont you dare use one of the many exploits! lol
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:54:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Rockstars games are among the most "modded" games I've seen in my years of gaming, everything from GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption and now GTA V. Rockstar doesn't give two a damn about people modding their games and the fact that with all the tech and money sunk into GTA V several individuals known in the modding community were able to mod the game within 24hrs of release as they knew R* would completely screw the pooch like with their previous games. They've made their money and now dont realy care what happens, unless you're exploiting money glitches and such. I've been hearing people crying about Rockstar since GTA IV and yet those same people continue to buy their products and while continuing to complain, will most likely keep spending their $$$ on Rockstar games. Look no further than Red Dead Redemption to see how customers are treated, for the past year, the multiplayer has been fubard'd three different times by people bent on either just being an a-hole or actually attempting to bring attention to the problems with modding, and yet today, try playing free roam or friendly free roam in RDR, you can't! it's unplayable because of something Rockstar fails to address and from those in the know (which I'm not) claim is a rather simple fix but Rockstar continues to allow RDR to be sold knowing full well that the customer won't be able to enjoy what was once a great MP game.

Dont hold your breath, R* could care less about people intentionally ruining the game by modding, but dont you dare use one of the many exploits! lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well this was my first and will be my last venture with anything online by R*. I got RDR for free with my latest ps3 but haven't really bothered with online much. The last GTA I played was Vice City on the PS2. They've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they give two shits about supporting their product. If it weren't for the crew I play with, I would have ditched this game months ago.

The only thing I am holding my breath for is the release of Destiny.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:59:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Well, GTAV is the only game that I own for the PS3 I've been borrowing from my cousin for the last year...

So, I haven't much choice...

I'll be on for a while this evening
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I most likely will
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#45]
I was just thinking about popping this game in for old times sake. I guess I'll pass after reading the latest "news".

Fuck you R*.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:31:16 PM EDT
[#46]
I've been on an hour now in freeroam and have met 2 god-mode punks in zentornos and have found a giant blue car crusher in my garage. My Infernus is upside down under this fucking thing. R* needs to patch this shit.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:31:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I've been on an hour now in freeroam and have met 2 god-mode punks in zentornos and have found a giant blue car crusher in my garage. My Infernus is upside down under this fucking thing. R* needs to patch this shit.
View Quote

Hackers are running wild now. People are raising hell on social club over it. Especially now with the rape mod bullshit. I'm probably trading in GTA this weekend and putting it towards paying for Destiny. Not a single word from R* about updates, patches, or even acknowledging the mod epidemic going on. They are just focused on making another several hundred million off next Gen suckers. They've already got our money.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Guess I'll have to join you all on ps3 destiny

I had such high hopes.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 12:44:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I had such high hopes.
View Quote

Once you get going in Destiny, you won't miss GTA for a second.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had such high hopes.

But my Adder!

And I only have the one, which I ground out coveted for before R* was all like "fuck you dude."

So Much Potential!
Page / 136
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top