Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 136
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 11:51:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So after duping a bunch of  cars, can they be left there for a later time, or do you sell them, take the money, then buy real cars as a hedge if cockstar takes back the money?

Did the dupe last night and scored a cool 6 mil, thanks boys!
View Quote

I guess what I mean, is after I dupe 9 adders from the 9 elegys, if I leave my garage and come back, will there be 9 elegys or the 9 adders I duped?
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I guess what I mean, is after I dupe 9 adders from the 9 elegys, if I leave my garage and come back, will there be 9 elegys or the 9 adders I duped?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So after duping a bunch of  cars, can they be left there for a later time, or do you sell them, take the money, then buy real cars as a hedge if cockstar takes back the money?

There will be 9 Adders.  I have already signed out and back in a couple times they are all still there, the cash and cars.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 1:07:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy shit then

I gotta dupe some more then, and I can help others to return the favor
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 2:25:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What is your username on the social club? There are several requests right now but I don't recognize any of the names.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
it says my request is pending

What is your username on the social club? There are several requests right now but I don't recognize any of the names.

i believe its massivejerome but i cant quite remember
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I have a similar questions.  When R* figures its time to screw us for glitching, will they go after the bank accounts or the garages?  I think its only a matter of time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a similar questions.  When R* figures its time to screw us for glitching, will they go after the bank accounts or the garages?  I think its only a matter of time.

They wont clear out your garage, just your bank account. I had someone give me 200million awhile back, R* took all the money but left all the cars and pegasus vehicles. I now have a garage full of adders as equity sitting and waiting for R* to fix this glitch.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They wont clear out your garage, just your bank account. I had someone give me 200million awhile back, R* took all the money but left all the cars and pegasus vehicles. I now have a garage full of adders as equity sitting and waiting for R* to fix this glitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap.  I know what I'm doing tonight then.  
Gotta weed out the weak links in my garage and fill it with ADDERS.  ADDERS GALORE!  
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:04:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
it says my request is pending

Invite sent.

I have to somewhat screen the invites. We often have several that are just randoms seeing us in a session together and want to join.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Gotta weed out the weak links in my garage and fill it with ADDERS.  ADDERS GALORE!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just buy another garage
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 5:08:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Dupes tonight?
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 9:54:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
From previous experience. Spend it on what you want, they may wipe out our bank accounts, but I've never heard of them stripping cars or property.

I left a few adders for a rainy day, and topped off my ammo. R* can do whatever.

*im really suprised they haven't acted yet, they could have hot fixed this days ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

From previous experience. Spend it on what you want, they may wipe out our bank accounts, but I've never heard of them stripping cars or property.

I left a few adders for a rainy day, and topped off my ammo. R* can do whatever.

*im really suprised they haven't acted yet, they could have hot fixed this days ago.

Its not that surprising.  Dupe glitches have existed since GTAO went live and I don't think they've ever hotpatched a dupe glitch.

Next update it may or may not be fixed.  And a few hours later a new exploit will be found

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 3:13:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone going to be on around 4? I'll be getting on around then.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone else missing the mechanic from their contacts?
Went on about 30 minutes ago and I can not call my mechanic at all.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Just buy another garage
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just buy another garage

Already have two 10 car garages.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Adder/hooker glitch has been hot fixed by R*. There is a workaround involving ordering an elegy or two and duping over them before they are delivered. See gta forums for detailed explanation. I'll be getting on in a few minutes.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 11:18:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Adder/hooker glitch has been hot fixed by R*. There is a workaround involving ordering an elegy or two and duping over them before they are delivered. See gta forums for detailed explanation. I'll be getting on in a few minutes.
View Quote

Did they empty bank accounts too?
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 12:29:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not yet...

I still have my $22mil.

I seriously doubt they will. Only time they wiped cash was the billionaire days, which I wasn't a part of. That was hacked, not glitched, cash. I hadnt logged on since right before the billionaire days, and still had my glitched cash from the original LSC glitches.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#17]
My tip of the day courtesy of my "dick move of the night" award last night:

If you are in a GTA race and riding a Blazer, don't fall off if the person behind you is in a 6X6. A Blazer can fly really really far when it is hit at full speed.

Saon that gets up near my top ten of funniest GTA moments. Seeing your Blazer approach orbit, leaving you standing on a hilltop was hysterical. At least for me.

That falls right behind my 6X6 launching your Panto almost up on top of the freeway over pass.

Looks like the weather is going to be shitty all weekend here so I'm not working my second job this weekend. Should be on a lot starting sometime this afternoon.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 12:13:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Hopefully I'll get some gta in today between 4-7pm. Going diving with some manatees tomorrow and I'll be out of town all day and Sunday we got a HTF meetup for beer and pizza.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 1:31:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

My tip of the day courtesy of my "dick move of the night" award last night:

If you are in a GTA race and riding a Blazer, don't fall off if the person behind you is in a 6X6. A Blazer can fly really really far when it is hit at full speed.

Saon that gets up near my top ten of funniest GTA moments. Seeing your Blazer approach orbit, leaving you standing on a hilltop was hysterical. At least for me.

That falls right behind my 6X6 launching your Panto almost up on top of the freeway over pass.

Looks like the weather is going to be shitty all weekend here so I'm not working my second job this weekend. Should be on a lot starting sometime this afternoon.
View Quote
It was pretty awesome.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 2:35:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Is there anyway to find out if your banned from playing with other people on GTA 5? I have tried repeatedly (well over 50 times) to play this weekend but I'm placed in servers where I'm alone. I have tried everything to switch to an occupied server but nope. Im alone. I get invites but they time out and Im back to being alone. Except once yesterday. I was all alone and went into LSC to upgrade a car, came out and was ambushed by a player but when I respawned I was back to being alone.

Never mind, I made it into a room

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:32:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Been out of town for a week, did R* do anything about the car glitch? Or am I free to keep killing hookers?

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Been out of town for a week, did R* do anything about the car glitch? Or am I free to keep killing hookers?

View Quote

R* hot patched it Tuesday then they hot patched the go around of the hot patch Thursday.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

R* hot patched it Tuesday then they hot patched the go around of the hot patch Thursday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well shit, I'm down to 13 adders.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe you can still sell them. You just can't dupe any more.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Haven't been on in the last few days and am probably going to get on soon. Any other news besides the patches to the dupe glitch?
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:53:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Internet is noy being nice tonight
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Damn! This thread died. Did everyone give up?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not giving up at all.  Pipe in my basement blew up.  Dealing with the fallout.  PS3 relocated to upstairs living room for a while.
May be back on tonight.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:43:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Been out of town for a week. I'll be on today hopefully
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Been working on my car, should be back soon
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

school work i hate how much preparation public speeches take.

and i started playing the infestation (formerly the war z) mmo. i'm having fun with it again
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:53:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I moved to Texas and the internet (only one I can get here) is dsl at 2Mpbs and I lag so bad it is unplayable.  I have tried a few times (Suchka79) and end up getting crew members killed, dying a lot, or dc'ing after I finally get in.  I finally have given up.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:47:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Cool, when the next gen version comes out you can transfer your character.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:54:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Anyone still play on 360? I haven't seen and ar15 tags in a while.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm on my X1 all the time.  Though I'm a sucker and will buy this again on the X1.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:40:49 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah sorry....I got tired of the game.

Went to BF4 now back to AC:BF.  

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm probably done with GTA 5 until the next update.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#38]
I've been playing RDR daily lately but I get back on GTA with the crew on the weekends. For me, GTA's days are numbered. It is obvious now that they are going to hold on to releasing heists until next gen release to push their sales. As if $800 million dollars for this broken clusterfuck of a game wasn't enough. But I've been watching Destiny game play and it looks freaking sick. It is making me put a few bucks away each week to get a PS4. At that point, GTA is history for me. Until then, I will keep wreaking havoc with the crew as long as I can stand it but the hackers are just getting worse and worse. Freaking players coming in as Chop and being invincible, Ferris wheel and meteors crashing in the city. This game is falling apart. And it seems R* doesn't give a shit anymore. Their sole focus seems to be next gen/pc to rope in another few million suckers just like they did us.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Just to add an off topic comment after last night.  Saon...   you have officially scarred my memory for life.  The "neckbeard" thread has shown me things I cannot unsee.  My hope for future humanity has dropped 20%.

Oh... and if you wear your fedora again...   I'm shooting you in the face.  

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Can anyone help me out with some "dupes" or whatever money glitch is still working?  Gotta support my ammo habit :)  
Thanks!

"DjViper"
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:29:45 PM EDT
[#41]
man i've been getting on and no ones been on this weekend. but then again i'm usually off by 7pm.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:41:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
man i've been getting on and no ones been on this weekend. but then again i'm usually off by 7pm.
View Quote

Typically I am on a lot on the weekends but I got sucked into the Destiny Beta....    big time.

ETA: Even though I only have a PS3, there is a good chance I may ditch GTA when Destiny is released. This game is like Halo with a purpose. It is so bad ass.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:42:54 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Typically I am on a lot on the weekends but I got sucked into the Destiny Beta....    big time.

ETA: Even though I only have a PS3, there is a good chance I may ditch GTA when Destiny is released. This game is like Halo with a purpose. It is so bad ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Never heard of it.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:48:17 PM EDT
[#44]
I wish I would of found out they dropped the Destiny beta code for the weekend. Since it ends later tonight it wont let me download it.

The game does look awesome though, Halo on steroids.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I wish I would of found out they dropped the Destiny beta code for the weekend. Since it ends later tonight it wont let me download it.

View Quote

I didn't have to enter any code or preorder. Just went to the PlayStation store and downloaded it. I wasn't aware there was a deadline.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I didn't have to enter any code or preorder. Just went to the PlayStation store and downloaded it. I wasn't aware there was a deadline.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Deadline to play or to download it?  I got it downloaded, but haven't had a chance to install and play at all yet.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:04:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Deadline to play or to download it?  I got it downloaded, but haven't had a chance to install and play at all yet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You may have trouble if you try downloading or playing this evening. Bungie is doing server maintenance for Destiny right now.

I don't understand why they did an alpha and a beta test period to work out bugs. I thought game developers were supposed to release the game first, no matter how fucked up it is and then occasionally fix a couple of things about every 6 weeks as well as fuck up a couple of things for them to fix the next time. It's working for R*.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:07:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Just to add an off topic comment after last night.  Saon...   you have officially scarred my memory for life.  The "neckbeard" thread has shown me things I cannot unsee.  My hope for future humanity has dropped 20%.

View Quote

I had to check out the neckbeard thread after reading this, and it also shook my faith in society.  There is a darkness in that thread that is difficult to describe (although I will mention the fetishization with "My Little Pony").  It has also changed the way I view fedoras, mountain dew, and doritos.  

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I had to check out the neckbeard thread after reading this, and it also shook my faith in society.  There is a darkness in that thread that is difficult to describe (although I will mention the fetishization with "My Little Pony").  It has also changed the way I view fedoras, mountain dew, and doritos.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait, I love Mt. Dew.  And Doritos.  And Fedoras.  

Link to this thread???

My fedora-wearing ass in Roma!

Page / 136
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top