Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 174
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not sure where you're getting that from, looks like the 1080 ti is an almost certainty at this point. The trend is that they will release the prohibitively expensive Titan and also offer the more cost effective ti. Seems that people in the gaming industry are fully expecting the release of the 1080 ti.

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-gtx-1080-ti-pascal-gp102/

http://videocardz.com/nvidia/geforce-1000/geforce-gtx-1080-ti

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ok new machine is up and running on the built in graphics and I'm read to bite the bullet on a graphics card.

geforce 1070 or 1080?

What did yall go with?

980 ti until the 1080 ti comes out. Should be able to snag one at discount on ebay.

do you think they will be out soon?

I have a $520 gift cert with dell that expires next month.  It is use it or lose it.  

I can get a 1070 or a 1080 from Dell right now and they price match.

I'm assuming 1080 is the way to go, just wanted to see what yall thought hehe

I really don't think there will be a 1080ti

Not sure where you're getting that from, looks like the 1080 ti is an almost certainty at this point. The trend is that they will release the prohibitively expensive Titan and also offer the more cost effective ti. Seems that people in the gaming industry are fully expecting the release of the 1080 ti.

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-gtx-1080-ti-pascal-gp102/

http://videocardz.com/nvidia/geforce-1000/geforce-gtx-1080-ti

There isn't a single source that seems to be able to make up their mind about when/if a 1080ti is coming. If Nvidia moves Volta up a year then there is really, truly, no reason to be looking at it in the first place if something else is coming around in a year. AMD still hasn't shown their cards with vega, at least for people looking to buy in the next month I don't see any point in telling people to wait for cards that aren't even confirmed to be in development. It'll be cool if they do make one, but there aren't any actual facts pointing one way or the other right now.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:36:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:There isn't a single source that seems to be able to make up their mind about when/if a 1080ti is coming. If Nvidia moves Volta up a year then there is really, truly, no reason to be looking at it in the first place if something else is coming around in a year. AMD still hasn't shown their cards with vega, at least for people looking to buy in the next month I don't see any point in telling people to wait for cards that aren't even confirmed to be in development. It'll be cool if they do make one, but there aren't any actual facts pointing one way or the other right now.
View Quote

I don't know. My money is on a ti coming out in the near future but I could definitely be wrong. As a 980 ti owner, there's really no incentive to get a 1080.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 5:30:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I don't know. My money is on a ti coming out in the near future but I could definitely be wrong. As a 980 ti owner, there's really no incentive to get a 1080.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:There isn't a single source that seems to be able to make up their mind about when/if a 1080ti is coming. If Nvidia moves Volta up a year then there is really, truly, no reason to be looking at it in the first place if something else is coming around in a year. AMD still hasn't shown their cards with vega, at least for people looking to buy in the next month I don't see any point in telling people to wait for cards that aren't even confirmed to be in development. It'll be cool if they do make one, but there aren't any actual facts pointing one way or the other right now.

If I were on a 980ti I wouldn't upgrade now either. I was coming off a 970 so it was a decent upgrade, but it was mostly to spread the love since a friend was trying to build a pc with his wife breathing down his neck. My wife is out of town for a couple months so figured grab myself a 1080 on the down low, give him my 970 for dirt cheap to keep the wife happy.

Anyways, not saying there won't be, but if there is I think "near future" would be what I consider to be a little further away than most.  There has been zero insider info on a 1080ti, it's all rampant speculation right now, and vega apparently isn't coming as soon as people thought, so even if there is a 1080ti this generation then they're not going to be in a rush to flood the market with everything they have and show their hand when they're running completely unopposed in the segment right now. I fully expect AMD will have news of cards that will compete with the 1070/1080 and outclass them, then Nvidia will decide to come out with "oh btw here's our 1080ti that magically poofed into existence right after your specs announcement"
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Is all my progress going to be reset on launch day?
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote
Probably several times along the way.  The 2.5 release wiped persistence.

Link Posted: 8/31/2016 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  They said the wipes will continue through the alpha as needed for balance and system changes.  I'm not sure if they are going to wipe between the late beta and official soft launch though.  Lots of pros and cons there.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This.  They said the wipes will continue through the alpha as needed for balance and system changes.  I'm not sure if they are going to wipe between the late beta and official soft launch though.  Lots of pros and cons there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see why they wouldn't reset it. Those who have pledged know they're basically getting a leg ahead financially in-game once it goes live. It would be kind of strange if they let people in the beta get a free jump.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 7:46:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I don't see why they wouldn't reset it. Those who have pledged know they're basically getting a leg ahead financially in-game once it goes live. It would be kind of strange if they let people in the beta get a free jump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The official answer is "We don't know for sure yet."

http://imperialnews.network/2016/04/10-for-the-chairman-episode-82/

Question 3

Link Posted: 8/31/2016 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#9]
300I seems to have shit guns. Don't joust against a Connie in a fighter.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:10:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
300I seems to have shit guns. Don't joust against a Connie in a fighter.
View Quote

The 300's are getting a redo pass.  Probably getting larger but are definitely getting a weapons upgrade.  Nowhere to put cargo right now and the doors are iffy in the new system, so CIG wants to rebalance and fix part of the model.

I know the Avenger did, but I'm not sure if they had a problem with the missiles impacting the ship after launch on the 300s.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 12:19:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since there's no way to 'win' the game, there's no particular reason to do a wipe if there isn't a problem that needs to be addressed.  There are no levels to race to, and having better ships isn't a thing that's not going to be happening anyway.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Since there's no way to 'win' the game, there's no particular reason to do a wipe if there isn't a problem that needs to be addressed.  There are no levels to race to, and having better ships isn't a thing that's not going to be happening anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are very big reasons to reset the persistence throughout development and just before release. There will inevitably be unintended exploits that will get abused before everything is worked out and this will give people unfair advantages.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 2:11:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There are very big reasons to reset the persistence throughout development and just before release. There will inevitably be unintended exploits that will get abused before everything is worked out and this will give people unfair advantages.

View Quote

I'm aware of the need to reset periodically as the build is progressing.  But once they get a stable beta, there's not need to do a reset before commercial launch -- always providing they haven't found any of those exploits.  Keep in mind that throughout the life of the game, there are going to be players coming in fresh and having to deal with established players already there.  If this were a race to high levels, giving established accounts a head start might be a bad idea, but since that's not the way the PU is going to operate, there's not really a point.

CR has said this very thing on a number of occasions.  That's why there's no hard answer at this time on whether there will be a post-beta reset or not.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 9/1/2016 6:33:35 PM EDT
[#15]
AtV was crazy. I can't wait to murder the hell out of everyone in my Lynx.

Kharn

Link Posted: 9/1/2016 6:54:55 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm cheap as hell, decided to upgrade to a gtx1060 after my last upgrade when the hanger came out 3 years ago and I couldn't even load up the damn thing.  $100 7850 served well, will be handed down to secondary desktop.  Game still looks awesome even on this budget rig.  Looking forward to all the features that made privateer/freelancer fun.  Give me a bunch of cargo runs to hop between while blasting the occasional pirate and I'll be happy.  Glad it is in sight now and not vapor.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Kharn

View Quote

I try to keep my hype in check but they make it so hard.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 10:36:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Link Posted: 9/2/2016 5:06:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Heads up, CIG is adding the 350R and M50 for all players till the 9th.  There is a poll on the CIG site asking which is the better racer, with the winner going up for sale on or around the 9th.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Heads up, CIG is adding the 350R and M50 for all players till the 9th.  There is a poll on the CIG site asking which is the better racer, with the winner going up for sale on or around the 9th.
View Quote

I'm totally voting the M50.  I want my 350 to be more rare.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it the same or different ships for different players? I've got a scythe available to fly and I didn't buy it. I also had a Gladius, but it was switched out for a Retaliator last night.

I've also stolen a Starfarer and a Freelancer. I'm pretty proud of the Freelancer hijack. I was fucking around in EVA, saw it parked below and used my thrusters to swoop in and land right in the cargo bay.

BTW, once you exit the airlock at Grim hex, it's weapons free. Don't try to take on a Mustang with a rifle, they have shields.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 12:00:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Kharn

View Quote

It does look fucking awesome and a ton of fun. I'm not getting rid of my Aquila that's for sure. I can't wait to go exploring with it asks the rover. It'll be like the initial joy of playing Mass Effect all over again only a million times more amazing.

Link Posted: 9/3/2016 12:04:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It does look fucking awesome and a ton of fun. I'm not getting rid of my Aquila that's for sure. I can't wait to go exploring with it asks the rover. It'll be like the initial joy of playing Mass Effect all over again only a million times more amazing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

That Ursa did remind me unhealthily of the Mako.

Be that as it may, I've got a couple of space motorcycles, and with 1 more recruit, I'll have a golf cart, so I can wait to pick up APCs in game.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 1:46:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Btw, your can most likely fit your flying skateboard and golf cart into a Freelancer's cargo bay at the same time

Link Posted: 9/3/2016 2:23:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Whats that last image?
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 2:35:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Whats that last image?
View Quote

Don't quote me on the first part of this, BUT...

In game render of the inside of the cargo hold on a Xi'an transport ship. At least that's what Reddit is saying.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 3:22:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

In game render of the inside of the cargo hold on a Xi'an transport ship.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2016 3:48:13 AM EDT
[#28]
I finally downloaded the newest version of the game. I've been shying away from playing until it's in a more polished and feature laden state. It's certainly getting there. It's awe inspiring lifting off from Port Olisar in my Constellation. I can only imagine doing it in a Starfarer. I really need to start practicing flying. I have no idea what I'm doing atm. I've been holding off on getting a HOTAS setup until I was ready to start playing regularly. 3.0 is only a few months away so it's busy about time to consider getting one.

Link Posted: 9/3/2016 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I finally downloaded the newest version of the game. I've been shying away from playing until it's in a more polished and feature laden state. It's certainly getting there. It's awe inspiring lifting off from Port Olisar in my Constellation. I can only imagine doing it in a Starfarer. I really need to start practicing flying. I have no idea what I'm doing atm. I've been holding off on getting a HOTAS setup until I was ready to start playing regularly. 3.0 is only a few months away so it's busy about time to consider getting one.

View Quote

My hotas is in storage, but you can fly just fine with mouse and keyboard for now. There aren't many pvp players right now in Crusader.

I spent a couple hours last night giving loaning my ships to people. I still don't know why I have a scythe in my hanger but a lot of people like to take it for test flights. And I loaned out the Tali and my Connie.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 11:16:06 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
My hotas is in storage, but you can fly just fine with mouse and keyboard for now. There aren't many pvp players right now in Crusader.

I spent a couple hours last night giving loaning my ships to people. I still don't know why I have a scythe in my hanger but a lot of people like to take it for test flights. And I loaned out the Tali and my Connie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you are waiting on purchasing a hotas wait till Oct 1st. Thrustmaster is releasing their throttle that they designed for Elite:Dangerous, but they are also selling it in a package with a 16000m for about $120 or $140 on newegg. You can also buy just the throttle separate for $80 and pair it with any joystick you want. I've also been waiting on an upgrade to my hotas before jumping back in the game again.

Amazon preorder on throttle:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L28LVUG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

16000m Standalone:

https://www.amazon.com/Guillemot-2960706-Thrustmaster-T-16000M-Flight/dp/B001S0RTU0

VKB Gladiator:

https://www.amazon.com/Gladiator-Joystick-Flight-Simulator-Controller-Stick/dp/B01G6GT49O/

I already have a 16000m which I picked up to try the dual stick setup, so I only preordered the throttle. I saw the vkb stick was up also so I ordered one since I have heard nothing but good things about any vkb product.

Link Posted: 9/3/2016 11:19:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If you are waiting on purchasing a hotas wait till Oct 1st. Thrustmaster is releasing their throttle that they designed for Elite:Dangerous, but they are also selling it in a package with a 16000m for about $120 or $140 on newegg. You can also buy just the throttle separate for $80 and pair it with any joystick you want. I've also been waiting on an upgrade to my hotas before jumping back in the game again.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L28LVUG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

16000m Standalone:

https://www.amazon.com/Guillemot-2960706-Thrustmaster-T-16000M-Flight/dp/B001S0RTU0

VKB Gladiator:

https://www.amazon.com/Gladiator-Joystick-Flight-Simulator-Controller-Stick/dp/B01G6GT49O/

I already have a 16000m which I picked up to try the dual stick setup, so I only preordered the throttle. I saw the vkb stick was up also so I ordered one since I have heard nothing but good things about any vkb product.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

16000m Standalone:

VKB Gladiator:

How did you like dual stick compared to Hotas? I have a X-55 and I honestly found it to be a chore to use. I spend too much time looking at the throttle and adjusting ym hand on the stick to hit the buttons.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 11:50:21 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
How did you like dual stick compared to Hotas? I have a X-55 and I honestly found it to be a chore to use. I spend too much time looking at the throttle and adjusting ym hand on the stick to hit the buttons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

16000m Standalone:

VKB Gladiator:

I wasn't able to get it to work with my hotas X, but didn't know about the thrustmaster control software at the time. I'm planning on using a kinda hybrid hotas plus stick, so for long flights or fighting npcs I'll just be using the hotas. When racing or needing more precision flying I'll decouple and use the second stick for thruster control. The 16000m is great as a lefty stick though since the buttons are ambi and you can move the thumb rest over to the other side. If it turns out I don't like the dual stick setup I'll just keep it as a spare, or gift it to a buddy who gets into the game after release.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I wasn't able to get it to work with my hotas X, but didn't know about the thrustmaster control software at the time. I'm planning on using a kinda hybrid hotas plus stick, so for long flights or fighting npcs I'll just be using the hotas. When racing or needing more precision flying I'll decouple and use the second stick for thruster control. The 16000m is great as a lefty stick though since the buttons are ambi and you can move the thumb rest over to the other side. If it turns out I don't like the dual stick setup I'll just keep it as a spare, or gift it to a buddy who gets into the game after release.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

16000m Standalone:

VKB Gladiator:

Who's smart on the software? Is it viable to run a hotas for long flights, big ships, etc then flip a switch to dual sticks?
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 1:40:24 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Who's smart on the software? Is it viable to run a hotas for long flights, big ships, etc then flip a switch to dual sticks?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't have to flip a switch really, it's more the second joystick is mapped to thruster control on the movement axis and just sits there dormant till used. I'll remap remaining buttons/hat on the left stick to duplicate the more combat oriented controls on the throttle (match target speed, cycle/launch countermeasures, cycle targets, etc). If it works well I won't have to use a tablet and custom roccat grid to make up for lack of buttons on the hotas x (the vkb joystick has a decent layout and a toggle switch so I can map more items to the buttons on the base), but with the rocker paddle/hats on the new throttle for thruster control I might not need the second joystick at all.

I'll have to wait till I can get my hands them in October to know for sure, but either way I'll try both control schemes out.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

My hotas is in storage, but you can fly just fine with mouse and keyboard for now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My hotas is in storage, but you can fly just fine with mouse and keyboard for now.

I use a mouse and Logitech G13:

Link Posted: 9/3/2016 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/Q0Dgjow.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/Q0Dgjow.jpg

I have one and just can't get used to it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 3:03:48 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

I figured the Dragonfly for Pre, maybe SCM, but around 11:52 they show Cruise on the dashboard, big as day.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#38]
So I'm not sure if the unmelt thing will work.  I tried it with a CCU as a test (I have a crap ton of Mustang Delta, Reliant Skirmisher, etc) CCU's but it wouldn't let me gift them.  Only other thought it is to attach it to a LTI ship, but that's kinda risky since I don't want to end up melting it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So I'm not sure if the unmelt thing will work.  I tried it with a CCU as a test (I have a crap ton of Mustang Delta, Reliant Skirmisher, etc) CCU's but it wouldn't let me gift them.  Only other thought it is to attach it to a LTI ship, but that's kinda risky since I don't want to end up melting it.
View Quote

I bought back an Archimedes and the gift option is available...I haven't bought back any CCUs, though.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 4:27:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

16000m Standalone:

VKB Gladiator:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

16000m Standalone:

VKB Gladiator:

Thanks for the suggestions. I was also looking hard at a CH Products setup. I'm definitely doing a fair amount of research before I pull the trigger.

Link Posted: 9/3/2016 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I bought back an Archimedes and the gift option is available...I haven't bought back any CCUs, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, so it's probably just the CCU needs to be applied or something.  I was debating clearing out some of my unmelt and CCU's on r/ ship trades.  Take a couple P-72's and turn em into Mustang Deltas or something.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 4:45:11 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Okay, so it's probably just the CCU needs to be applied or something.  I was debating clearing out some of my unmelt and CCU's on r/ ship trades.  Take a couple P-72's and turn em into Mustang Deltas or something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

$0 CCUs can't be gifted unless applied to a ship from what I've read. If it was a $5 CCU and you unmelted it with money and not credit it should be able to be gifted. If you unmelt a LTI token with money, and then apply a CCU that was purchased with credit it should still be giftable as the game only checks how the original chassis was paid for.

Edit: and if you want to trade a P72 for a black or yellow dragonfly let me know. Those went on sale before I was a backer
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 6:21:47 PM EDT
[#43]
As a heads up, they updated the ship matrix thingie with updated cargo values for most ships.  Granted it'll probably change again closer to 3.0 Off the top:

Mustangs: 10 units
Aurora 13 units except the CL gets 23
Connie A gets 134 T 243 P 66
Freelancers 52 except the MAX gets 123
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
As a heads up, they updated the ship matrix thingie with updated cargo values for most ships.  Granted it'll probably change again closer to 3.0 Off the top:

View Quote

My Connie A carries more cargo and a metric fuckton of missiles? Nice. Now they just need to make components that upgrade missile fire control. I want to be able to track and lock on multiple targets and launch everything in one volley.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

My Connie A carries more cargo and a metric fuckton of missiles? Nice. Now they just need to make components that upgrade missile fire control. I want to be able to track and lock on multiple targets and launch everything in one volley.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They nerfed missile spam a bit back.  you used to be able to tab as many missiles as you wanted to alpha strike stuff, but ended up bringing it down to 4 (I think) because it was causing issues.  Will probably come back later once they fix that though.  At least I hope.

You just want to turn your ship into a missile death blossom
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

They nerfed missile spam a bit back.  you used to be able to tab as many missiles as you wanted to alpha strike stuff, but ended up bringing it down to 4 (I think) because it was causing issues.  Will probably come back later once they fix that though.  At least I hope.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember the old Robotech cartoon when the fighters would shoot off 20+ missiles in one volley? I want that.

But now that you gave me the idea, I want a Death Blossom option, too. Auto target and fire at every hostile in range, whilst spinning.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 7:43:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
$0 CCUs can't be gifted unless applied to a ship from what I've read. If it was a $5 CCU and you unmelted it with money and not credit it should be able to be gifted. If you unmelt a LTI token with money, and then apply a CCU that was purchased with credit it should still be giftable as the game only checks how the original chassis was paid for.    

Edit: and if you want to trade a P72 for a black or yellow dragonfly let me know. Those went on sale before I was a backer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want a P72?  I have a spare I picked up as an LTI token.  PM me if you want to work something out.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 8:27:57 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

You want a P72?  I have a spare I picked up as an LTI token.  PM me if you want to work something out.

View Quote
IM sent.

Link Posted: 9/3/2016 8:44:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I remember in AtV or another video, someone mentioned that different fire control computers will be able to handle a different number of missile locks - I believe right now the 325A can lock on more targets because of it's "custom targeting system".
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 8:45:52 PM EDT
[#50]
I've been having fun "test driving" other people ships
Page / 174
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top