Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#1]

Can you own more than 1 of the same plane?  Kind of sucks to get thrown in against beaufighters and typhoons when I have a hurricane, gladiator and 2 beginner planes.

I found the Russians much easier in level 0.  Their planes have 4 guns.  Every other country gets 2 gun planes.

People really suck or are friggin awesome.  I was thrown into a higher level game with 1 level 1 plane and 3 level 0 planes.  I found out that you can't get into level 0-1 games if you are level 2, even if you only have level 1 and 0 planes.  I ended up coming 4th on my team and got 3 kills

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Dammit, another game that got me hooked. Fuck you Jaster, for talking me into downloading this.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I play under the name ItsMyDougInABox.  No numbers or anything. Add me. My play times vary from mornings to evenings and when the wife isn't home

Yesterday have a team of 4 running with 3 fights and 1 bomber.  got bomber support bonuses for defending him so it gets ya a little bonus
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 8:24:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I play under the name ItsMyDougInABox.  No numbers or anything. Add me. My play times vary from mornings to evenings and when the wife isn't home

Yesterday have a team of 4 running with 3 fights and 1 bomber.  got bomber support bonuses for defending him so it gets ya a little bonus

I dled the game and I'm going own you as I did in minecraft and battlefield 3
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone use Facttracknoir, Freetrack, or TrackIR with War Thunder?  How is it?
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 2:42:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like I'll have to DL it now too....
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 2:47:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll enjoy it but I'm out already I programmed every key on my G13 and still have issues flying I give up.

Link Posted: 5/15/2013 2:47:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll enjoy it but I'm out already I programmed every key on my G13 and still have issues flying I give up.

Link Posted: 5/15/2013 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buy a joystick. Makes flight games a billion times easier and gives you more buttons.
Link Posted: 5/16/2013 8:34:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Buy a joystick. Makes flight games a billion times easier and gives you more buttons.

Its okay. Mexicans can't fly anyways!

Link Posted: 5/16/2013 9:14:26 AM EDT
[#11]

The retards on WT are almost as bad as WoT.

The skill gap in WoT seems more evident.  ie: it seems easier to play WT

Link Posted: 5/16/2013 6:11:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Alright, I finally got the damn game to work right, so my SN is M107Assault.
Link Posted: 5/16/2013 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Stick to full realism flights.  The arcade battles are noobs and mouse-aim twitch gamers.  Only the serious flightsimmers bother with the full realistic missions, by and large.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 4:18:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

you cheating hussy
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:50:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its okay. Mexicans can't fly anyways!  

One I'm not Mexican, two how do you think 35% of your drugs get here ( flying Mexicans ) , third I know your good at flying cause you had plenty of stick handleing experience in the navy.

Link Posted: 5/19/2013 6:03:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/21/2013 5:44:24 PM EDT
[#17]
during the alpha/early beta USA 20mm's were like that also.  I used to be able to 1 hit you at 2k with my corsair, was stupidly op
Link Posted: 5/21/2013 7:31:35 PM EDT
[#18]
So someone please tell me.. is there a game mode that's NOT single flyout where I can actually get XP? I can't stand the arcade BS, and single flyout historical battles bug the shit out of me, since I suck.
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 3:43:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So someone please tell me.. is there a game mode that's NOT single flyout where I can actually get XP? I can't stand the arcade BS, and single flyout historical battles bug the shit out of me, since I suck.

arcade.

Sorry man

Fly level 0-3 planes for the best xp/gold combo you can get.  Thats how I farm gold(Lions/credits/ectectect) and I am a r20 american pilot with all planes maxed out.  I use german/russian level 0-3 to make money.  It's sad
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

arcade.

Sorry man

Fly level 0-3 planes for the best xp/gold combo you can get.  Thats how I farm gold(Lions/credits/ectectect) and I am a r20 american pilot with all planes maxed out.  I use german/russian level 0-3 to make money.  It's sad

That's retarded.

At least in Birds of Steel (console version), you could get XP in custom games. BoS also wasn't Pay to Win though.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 11:31:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:11:54 PM EDT
[#23]
had a p26 reserve still in there maxed out, replaced it with an A20 and all the crewpoints transferred over. was that supposed to happen or did I get really lucky? Only thing I have to do is upgrade gunners because it was showing negative for the ones I didnt have
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:51:04 PM EDT
[#24]
you probably need to buy more experienced gunners.

like if its at 1 and your plane takes 4 gunners all your gunner skills are something like 1/4 of what they should be.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 2:07:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

you probably need to buy more experienced gunners.

like if its at 1 and your plane takes 4 gunners all your gunner skills are something like 1/4 of what they should be.

Yes that is correct. However I was referring to the points just transferring over. I thought they would get wiped out. Anyways. Tried my first historical battle but it took so long. I am sure I will get back around to it

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#26]
yeah that's how it works, crews stay in the same hanger/slot/tab and not with the plane.

bouncer watched a bunch of youtube tutorials then he wouldn't shut up about them so i watched them at work one day they are actually very informative
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Any idea when they will have armor playable?  I have major pl issues with telia.net playing WOT. It's my fav game and I can't play my tanks
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 10:36:59 AM EDT
[#28]
They didn't say.

Link Posted: 6/3/2013 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Have they fixed the joystick bullshit tail wobble yet?

edit:  I know a lot of you are going to shun me for this but I used to love arcade mode.  Just jump in and blow shit out of the sky.  I would rarely go less than 4 kills per death...  Now that the joystick controls are fucked I'm lucky to go 1:1 on kills/deaths with all the fucking mouse snap aiming cunts that one shot you out of the sky as you fly past struggling your balls off to get one round on target while you are on somsone's 6 and they snap on target in some magic 11g turn...
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 7:57:33 AM EDT
[#30]
1.31 got released...

<edit FML I can't get the youtube link to work>

http://warthunder.com/en/news/168/current/

Some interesting new options in this one, like a clan feature....
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

1.31 got released...

Jumped on this morning to get some battles in before work..  Damn updated after the patch is 2.3gb.... Balls

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
1.31 got released...

Jumped on this morning to get some battles in before work..  Damn updated after the patch is 2.3gb.... Balls  

We need a squadron name for Arfcom. Anyone know of a good phrase that we can acrnym down to FBHO?
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 5:33:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
1.31 got released...

We need a squadron name for Arfcom. Anyone know of a good phrase that we can acrnym down to FBHO?

Fighter / Bomber Headquarters Organization
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 6:51:34 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1.31 got released...

Merc is already on it. Already had the gold just waiting for it to be active

Link Posted: 6/12/2013 3:06:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Right on, count me in. Haven't had a chance to check out the new patch, craptastic internet here...
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Open registration for squadrons is available now. You'd figure there would be more out there but I'm only seeing 15 of them globally.
Link Posted: 6/14/2013 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Dammit, another game that got me hooked. Fuck you Jaster, for talking me into downloading this.

Love you too Slick(No Homo). I haven't steered ya wrong yet have I?
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#38]
The Squadron has been created.  To apply, go to Menu --> Squadrons and search for AR15.  Then Apply for membership
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The Squadron has been created.  To apply, go to Menu --> Squadrons and search for AR15.  Then Apply for membership

Awesome
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 5:45:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome

Make sure to jump on our TS
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 11:54:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Just sent in my application, going by the name AlohaSnakbar for now.

I'd jump on TS if I knew my mic wasn't messed up for sure.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 2:33:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You can still listen to us curse.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 4:54:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can still listen to us curse.

Mic works 4-0; jumped in there meow... even with the time difference I figure I'll get a few games on this evening. Not fishing in these rain storms today
Link Posted: 6/23/2013 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#44]
In! Was fun playing with a bunch of you today.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Somehow I missed this thread, but I am playing when I can. Pretty fun game!
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#46]
The planes have flares now. Hold J to pop flares. And make sure you tell everyone.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 3:43:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The planes have flares now. Hold J to pop flares. And make sure you tell everyone.

Link Posted: 6/28/2013 3:17:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Seriously?!
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 3:20:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?!

Yeah, give it a try. It's badass.

Link Posted: 6/28/2013 3:21:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?!

Yeah, give it a try. It's badass.

I had to come back into the menu to figure out what it was... you bastards
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top