Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 50
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 11:00:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FormUnknown] [#1]
I really have no idea why people are so against PC gaming.  I paid 2k for my rig back in 2006.  It was top of the line with dual gfx cards and everything.  I was in the Army at the time as an e-4 so I was not some cash money millionaire throwing money around.  I could have gone way cheaper, but I this is one thing I go all out on.  The thing still runs everything fine.  I have not really had any problems with games outside of Fallout NV and I hear even the console version of that was fucked up.  I can play bfbc2 no problem.  I played Crysis and all that too.  All the upgrade and compatibility problems are just hogwash.  Unless you are building some obscure build with oddball components chances are you won't have an issue.  I can seriously say I have not really had a compatibility issue since like 2000ish or somewhere along those lines.  And most of the time it's as easy as "update drivers"  People act like it's fucking brain surgery.  I really wish consoles never fucking existed.  I have no idea how anyone could play a fps on them when computers exist.  Sure you can play it that way, but it's fucking crippling and stupid.  It'd be like playing basketball on a Segway because you don't need to exert as much physical effort.  Any time they have put PC vs console in that arena even the most n00b pc guy wipes the floor with the best console people.
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 12:07:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DragoMuseveni] [#2]

People give PC games a bad rap, because (old school) PC gaming required the player to be able to do more then smash the "I win button" when their twitch reflect activated. I'm not even referring to the "complex" knowledge of installing Windows, updating drivers, or being able to write DOS batch files to make the memory just right to be able to play a game.

The average gamer today does not have the mental capaisty let alone attention span to learn the complex key mappings and strageties of games like Mechwarrior, Xwing vs Tie Fighter, Klingon Academy, or any one of the '90s flight sims, 4X stragety games or RTSes. These games are not fun to them. To them a fun game is where you run around like a headless chicken shooting your gun without aiming, kill something, trash talk, get killed yourself, bitch about it, respawn, repeat.

I miss the 90s early 2000 when games had so much substance they required 200+ page manuals.

Link Posted: 2/8/2011 1:04:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:

People give PC games a bad rap, because (old school) PC gaming required the player to be able to do more then smash the "I win button" when their twitch reflect activated. I'm not even referring to the "complex" knowledge of installing Windows, updating drivers, or being able to write DOS batch files to make the memory just right to be able to play a game.

The average gamer today does not have the mental capaisty let alone attention span to learn the complex key mappings and strageties of games like Mechwarrior, Xwing vs Tie Fighter, Klingon Academy, or any one of the '90s flight sims, 4X stragety games or RTSes. These games are not fun to them. To them a fun game is where you run around like a headless chicken shooting your gun without aiming, kill something, trash talk, get killed yourself, bitch about it, respawn, repeat.

I miss the 90s early 2000 when games had so much substance they required 200+ page manuals.

Welcome to the future of gaming.

Link Posted: 2/8/2011 2:30:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Seiran] [#4]
Originally Posted By Jester617:
Why only 64 players? They should be able to do 128 players by now.

I still won't buy it until there is something as good as the PR mod for it. Vanilla BF2 was lame and I'm sure Vanillia BF3 will be lame too

yeah i played 128 player match today on PR

i cant wait for pr2

What are your usernames? [MPN] Seiran here.

Ah the good old days. I miss 'em.
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Man I built my PC four years ago. I guess it's time to start pinching pennies and drop another $1500. Maybe I'll wait until summer or fall....
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#6]
jets now?

SCHWING
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 9:57:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By BeetleBailey:

jets now?

SCHWING

Ever play Battlefield 2?

Link Posted: 2/8/2011 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By MagazineFed:
Man I built my PC four years ago. I guess it's time to start pinching pennies and drop another $1500. Maybe I'll wait until summer or fall....

Wait for new hardware to drop, and then blow all your money on newegg lol
I hope to have something ready to play this when it's out.
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 12:17:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Bye bye free time once BF3 is released.
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By FormUnknown:
I really have no idea why people are so against PC gaming.  I paid 2k for my rig back in 2006.  It was top of the line with dual gfx cards and everything.  I was in the Army at the time as an e-4 so I was not some cash money millionaire throwing money around.  I could have gone way cheaper, but I this is one thing I go all out on.  The thing still runs everything fine.  I have not really had any problems with games outside of Fallout NV and I hear even the console version of that was fucked up.  I can play bfbc2 no problem.  I played Crysis and all that too.  All the upgrade and compatibility problems are just hogwash.  Unless you are building some obscure build with oddball components chances are you won't have an issue.  I can seriously say I have not really had a compatibility issue since like 2000ish or somewhere along those lines.  And most of the time it's as easy as "update drivers"  People act like it's fucking brain surgery.  I really wish consoles never fucking existed.  I have no idea how anyone could play a fps on them when computers exist.  Sure you can play it that way, but it's fucking crippling and stupid.  It'd be like playing basketball on a Segway because you don't need to exert as much physical effort.  Any time they have put PC vs console in that arena even the most n00b pc guy wipes the floor with the best console people.

I agree.  I wish they would really make FPS's crossplatform, meaning you could play in servers together with console people...

Another thing I don't get is Xbox Live.  You already are paying for your internet, then you have to pay again to play online.  And then you have to pay for updates that are free on PC.  For example, TF2 is updated pretty regularly with new weapons, maps, hats and its all free (unless you want to pay for hats, but you can find them in game for free).  On the 360 Valve wanted to keep updates free but were forced to charge for them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 1:30:23 PM EDT
[#11]

I still won't buy it until there is something as good as the PR mod for it. Vanilla BF2 was lame and I'm sure Vanillia BF3 will be lame too

I hope PR stays away from Battlefield 3. I'm not sure if PR2 is still a reality, but I am looking forward to the ARMA 2 PR mod.

Link Posted: 2/8/2011 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By modnar:
Bye bye free time once BF3 is released.

I will be saying this as well. So your not the only one lol
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#13]
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115989

How well would this laptop handle BF3, according to BF3's websites min. reqs?

I've been out of the PC gaming era since 2142 (MEH!!!), but I spend so much of my life on BF2.  I'll definitely try BF3.
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 3:23:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DragoMuseveni] [#14]

Originally Posted By Melvinator2k0:

I hope PR stays away from Battlefield 3. I'm not sure if PR2 is still a reality, but I am looking forward to the ARMA 2 PR mod.

What ever they do I hope they don't screw it up like they did with the last version of PR. Bullet impact is unstable, random, and very clumsy. 1 minute a M4/16 with ACOG can't hit minute of barn, the next minute it can out shoot a marksmen rifle. Don't even get me started on the RPGs. They can't hit a stationary TANK from 10 meters.

There are times I can be in the prone postion(been that way for a while) with a deployed PKM or RPK and I can't kill enemies from 50 meters with a full belt/mag  but for some reason I could be running and take a single pot shot at a "suspected enemy" at 150 meters from a undeployed RPK and I TK someone.
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 3:25:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Please for the love of god increase weapon damage. That's the biggest turnoff I have had for the Battlefield series.
No reason it should take 3/4 mag to COM to down an opponent.
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By kap_x:

Please for the love of god increase weapon damage. That's the biggest turnoff I have had for the Battlefield series.

That's not going to happen. EA wants the game dumbed down as much as possible. They fired the origianl BF2 dev team because they wanted to stick with semi-realisitc wepon damange, not the arcadey shit that the new dev team used.
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 3:28:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Burnsy87:

I've been out of the PC gaming era since 2142 (MEH!!!), but I spend so much of my life on BF2.  I'll definitely try BF3.

Unless something better comes along. I am looking to get this for BF3
ASUS G73Jh

I am gonna do a beefy laptop cause I will be in the Navy by the time it comes out. So need something to handle portable gaming.
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 3:48:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Do you play hardcore mode? You should.

Link Posted: 2/8/2011 3:50:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Heathmeister:

ASUS G73Jh

I am gonna do a beefy laptop cause I will be in the Navy by the time it comes out. So need something to handle portable gaming.

Holy hell.

What are those going for?
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 3:54:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Heathmeister:

ASUS G73Jh

Holy hell.

What are those going for?

Something like $1,500
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Jester617
is my PR tag

I stopped playing  for a  few months  but
- v0.95
-the 128 man server,
-and finally learning how to use mumble
have  brought me back with Vengeance
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Melvinator2k0:

Two seperate teams mate. There's the BF2 side of the house, and then a new team that works on the ARMA2 side. So if PR decides to go with a BF3 version, the ARMA2 team will still be doing what they do at the same time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 7:41:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By chainshaw:
Will they finally add multiplayer for local play? For $60, I should be able to play split-screen with some friends on one system.

highly doubtful as this is what leads to the game being hacked on consoles so easily. Anything with dedicated servers is almost a guarantee of no LAN
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 8:07:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 8:22:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By Slavac:

Originally Posted By FTAggie:

We have a large group of us on XBOX who play BFBC2.  We almost always play hardcore and it's readily evident when we don't play HC.

"Holy shit, an entire pistol mag and he's still up"

"I hit that guy with an RPG and nothing"

"$&)#&(!@)*#"

Hardcore's the only way to play BF2//BFBC2

I find the pistols to do a ton of dmg in normal.

I hate HC because it slows the game down way too much, people are more hesistant to risk dashing across a street and are happy to sit back getting one shot kills with their sniper rifles all day.

Besides most of the Engineer weapons I find the dmg to be almost perfect on regular, if RPGs/the Carl Gustav were any more effective it would be retarded, and there would be even more people using them strictly against personnel. I'll use it out of desperation, against a group of enemies, or if someone retreats behind "cover," the people running around firing at ten yards killing you and leaving the encounter unscathed? Fuck that.
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Here is a rig I priced out today at Newegg:

Shopping Cart

-LIAN LI PC-A05NB Black Aluminum ATX Mini Tower Computer Case

-ASUS P7P55D-E LX LGA 1156 Intel P55 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

-Intel Core i5-760 Lynnfield 2.8GHz LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor

-Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s

-EVGA GeForce GTS 450 (Fermi) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express

-Kingston HyperX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) x2

-Rosewill 74-in-1 USB 2.0 3.5" Internal Card Reader w/ USB port

-LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA Model UH10LS20 LightScribe Support

-Thermaltake Black Widow W0319RU 850W ATX CrossFire Certified

Subtotal:$945.90

Shipping:$11.92

Total: $957.82
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 9:29:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSully] [#27]
Originally Posted By EladEflow:

We have a large group of us on XBOX who play BFBC2.  We almost always play hardcore and it's readily evident when we don't play HC.

"Holy shit, an entire pistol mag and he's still up"
"I hit that guy with an RPG and nothing"
"$&)#&(!@)*#"

Hardcore's the only way to play BF2//BFBC2

I find the pistols to do a ton of dmg in normal.  

I hate HC because it slows the game down way too much, people are more hesistant to risk dashing across a street and are happy to sit back getting one shot kills with their sniper rifles all day.

Besides most of the Engineer weapons I find the dmg to be almost perfect on regular, if RPGs/the Carl Gustav were any more effective it would be retarded, and there would be even more people using them strictly against personnel. I'll use it out of desperation, against a group of enemies, or if someone retreats behind "cover," the people running around firing at ten yards killing you and leaving the encounter unscathed? Fuck that.

When you have handgun snipers running around head shooting people like it's cool, what's the difference? I know I'm not the quickest on the stick, but when some guy randomly pops out of nowhere and head shoots me in under a second, it gets a little frustrating. Playing Hardcore means I have a litlle better chance of success when it comes to "Where the fuck did that guy come from?" exchanges.

I don't doubt that there are some aimbot douches running around.
Link Posted: 2/9/2011 3:57:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Got my Gameinformer in the mail yesterday and read over the Battlefield 3 feature. I fully expect it to be better than BC2. Undoubtedly the single player will be narrow, overly cinematic, but I see many areas where the multiplayer can be improved.

But I did spot one thing that has me a bit leery. With the addition of jets and the nightmare that is good chopper pilots in BC2, I know some of us were talking about an anti-air option. See the following quote:

If someone gets really good at flying a chopper, then people say the chopper overpowered. No, you just haven't learned how to counter it, because there is a counter.

I get the point about having counters and balance, and Battlefield is one of the best at keeping class/vehicle balance, but there are only two options (three if you include air-to-air) for anti-air in BC2. The tracer-to-RPG/Gustav method, which is incredibly difficult against a good chopper pilot, and the anti-air emplacements, which can be effective but suffer from a 90 percent chance of being picked off by a sniper or blasted by the chopper (maybe that's its counter ).

I haven't played BF2 in awhile, but I seem to recall the jets being a pain in the ass when they had a particularly good pilot. Especially when they would dive bomb the main spawn area continuously... namely on the Gulf of Oman map.
Link Posted: 2/9/2011 5:09:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Got my Gameinformer in the mail yesterday and read over the Battlefield 3 feature. I fully expect it to be better than BC2. Undoubtedly the single player will be narrow, overly cinematic, but I see many areas where the multiplayer can be improved.

But I did spot one thing that has me a bit leery. With the addition of jets and the nightmare that is good chopper pilots in BC2, I know some of us were talking about an anti-air option. See the following quote:

If someone gets really good at flying a chopper, then people say the chopper overpowered. No, you just haven't learned how to counter it, because there is a counter.

I get the point about having counters and balance, and Battlefield is one of the best at keeping class/vehicle balance, but there are only two options (three if you include air-to-air) for anti-air in BC2. The tracer-to-RPG/Gustav method, which is incredibly difficult against a good chopper pilot, and the anti-air emplacements, which can be effective but suffer from a 90 percent chance of being picked off by a sniper or blasted by the chopper (maybe that's its counter ).

I haven't played BF2 in awhile, but I seem to recall the jets being a pain in the ass when they had a particularly good pilot. Especially when they would dive bomb the main spawn area continuously... namely on the Gulf of Oman map.

In bf2 if you were getting owned by a chopper you could always get it with a jet.  Even if you sucked at a jet you could at least crash into the thing.  Now jet on jet, I found the Chinese fighter to be the best.  That sucker was maneuverable.  I hated the raptor or f35 whatever it was.  One dumb bomb was fucking lame.  The Russian bomber thing was insane against ground targets with the clusters.  That game was fucking money for how it was put together.  I can't wait for the third one.  Having a commander again has me stoked.  Team players will be able to roll lone wolf teams now.
Link Posted: 2/9/2011 8:04:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kill-9] [#30]

Originally Posted By FormUnknown:

I can't wait for the third one.  Having a commander again has me stoked.  Team players will be able to roll lone wolf teams now.

Actually, it's doubtful that BF3 will include commanders.  See the Q&A at the bottom of this page.  Most hardcore BF2 players are not happy about it.

Link Posted: 2/9/2011 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#31]
being a commander was just one of the funnest parts about playing BF2...

Sucks if they drop it from BF3.
Link Posted: 2/9/2011 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#32]
This game looks good.  I might have to drop the COD and start playing this when it comes out.

Link Posted: 2/9/2011 12:03:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By MP15T:
This game looks good.  I might have to drop the COD and start playing this when it comes out.

That is exactly what you should do!
Link Posted: 2/9/2011 12:31:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/9/2011 12:54:37 PM EDT
[#35]
I hope they get rid of prone. In real combat everyone runs around and the first to pull the triggar wins.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/9/2011 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Gulbrandr2:
Originally Posted By KingRat:

Originally Posted By waterispoison:
Sweet, another $60 game with 2 weeks of gameplay value.

Not if it is anything like BF2. With all the mods, people are still playing it everyday.

BF2 is the tits. Can't wait for 3

Yeah, I loved BF2 and BF2142 and played both pretty frequently.

Then a friend of mine got me into WoW.....
Link Posted: 2/9/2011 1:56:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FTAggie] [#37]
Originally Posted By JohnnyMcEldoo:
I hope they get rid of prone. In real combat everyone runs around and the first to pull the triggar wins.

While that may be true, you'll be in the minority on that opinion.

However, people that run around and dive into prone on Black Ops drive me nuts.

Link Posted: 2/9/2011 2:35:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/9/2011 3:40:16 PM EDT
[#39]
It was sarcasm. What kind of idiot runs around never waiting or watching as if he has unlimited lives.

Link Posted: 2/9/2011 4:10:41 PM EDT
[#40]

Originally Posted By Ridge_Runner_5:

Shopping Cart

A GTS 450? A mid-range card that's already a generation old. Other than that I'd get a different PSU, IMO.

Link Posted: 2/9/2011 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#41]

Originally Posted By JohnnyMcEldoo:

It was sarcasm. What kind of idiot runs around never waiting or watching as if he has unlimited lives.

90 percent of console FPS players
Link Posted: 2/9/2011 11:23:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: duhflushtech] [#42]
Originally Posted By modnar:

Originally Posted By Ridge_Runner_5:

Shopping Cart

A GTS 450? A mid-range card that's already a generation old. Other than that I'd get a different PSU, IMO.  

Yeah, frankly with the game not even coming out for over 6 months from now, I wouldn't do any parts purchasing for a PC at this point with the aim of getting ready for this game; by the time this game comes out those parts will be borderline obsolete.  They haven't even released the minimum/recommended specs yet, and probably won't for at least a couple of months.  Wait until a few months before the game releases, then buy the same or better parts than what you are listing for half the current going price.

ETA:  I prefer Corsair PSUs myself, and would suggest one of those myself, particularly the modular versions.
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#43]

Jets are a huge pain in the ass in BF2 just like choppers are in BFBC2.

Then again if you can utilize AAA, you can deal with those issues.  I'm hoping there's something like a Stinger/SA-7 that higher level players can utilize.

I also sincerely hope they nerf the sniper class.  In BFBC2 they can:

1. One shot kill from all the way across the map.

2. Drop mortars anywhere on the map anytime.

3. Deploy C4

4. Utilize general class weapons.  A sniper w/ a machine gun or AA-12 is ridiculous.

Not at the same time.  And mortars require line of sight and also have range limits.

1. One shot kill from all the way across the map.

takes a lot of skill to hit a moving target at the 200+ marksman/headshot point range, especially with bullet drop, most of my 300+ point sniper shots have been on stationary machine gunners or snipers.

Link Posted: 2/10/2011 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#44]
I have a friend that can consistently snipe pilots out of helicopters.  He has a whole fucking weird ritual of turning off mouse acceleration and what not.  It's strange and does not work for me, but he is stupid accurate with the gol magnum.  God help you if you happen to hover for a second or fly towards him head on.
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 9:16:13 PM EDT
[#45]

You didn't want to be playing against one of my squads when in BF2.

I built up a SATA2 based machine shortly after BF2 was released.   I typically was the 1st to load into the game despite the fact I was using only a 3700+ SanDiego core AMD.    I was typically able to steal whatever jet or piece of equipment that I wanted.

The China/US island map(iwo/wake) was especially frustrating for the enemy if I loaded in on the US side.   I'd be in a jet, flying across the map while other AR15.com members joined my squad to spawn on me.   They would wait to spawn until I bailed from the jet, landed on the Chinese runway, they'd instantly spawn on my landing.   We'd hold their main base before 1/2 of the enemy team had spawned.

And I was terribly good at flying the jets such that I could drop single bombs from any of the fighters on a variety of targets.

And the J10 was terribly unbalanced in terms of the other "fighter" aircraft.   The F18 was next best.   F35 being absolute worst in the game far below the bombers and a complete missle magnet even after whatever balancing(read nerfs) that EA tried to do.    I still believe that EA's true reason for trying to make fixes was to actually ruin the game so that people would want to move on to the next release, 2142.
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 8:02:06 PM EDT
[#46]
looks cool to me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 8:11:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Yeah. Mortar spamming has been a long standing complaint on BC:2. Particularly on Rush. It's one of the many reasons I don't like that gameplay mode. I wouldn't go so far as restricting it to one use per round, but the cooldown period should be a lot longer.
Link Posted: 2/16/2011 12:05:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kill-9] [#49]

As soon as the enemy sets a charge there's typically a non-stop rain of
precision mortars on the M-COM station which makes it very very
difficult as a defender to get in and disarm.

This is why you don't let them set the charge.  If they've gotten that far, and the snipers have enough sense to coordinate with the attack, then yeah, it should be tough to disarm.

Personally, I think the game is remarkably balanced, considering all of the different customization options.

Link Posted: 2/17/2011 12:31:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By kill-9:

As soon as the enemy sets a charge there's typically a non-stop rain of precision mortars on the M-COM station which makes it very very difficult as a defender to get in and disarm.

This is why you don't let them set the charge.  If they've gotten that far, and the snipers have enough sense to coordinate with the attack, then yeah, it should be tough to disarm.

Personally, I think the game is remarkably balanced, considering all of the different customization options.

+1

What pisses me off more than anything is that they set the recharge/refresh rate for helos flares/chaff set to faster than
the reload rate of engineers. I've darted asshole choppers 3-4 times in a row and by time I have a lock, they blow the dart off
with their flares. It's impossible to dart kill a helo with only one engineer.... the only way is if the pilot isn't paying attention.
If he's on his game, then it takes TWO engineers to kill the chopper... they both have to be lightning fast with darts and be ready
to lockon fast as hell. One of the guys I play with is like that, he and I roll as engineers on any maps with helos, and used
to mop their asses up before they added the chaff/flare mod and slowed down the darts. The slow darts I dont' have an issue
with... it should take some serious skill to dart a flying helo.

They need to make it so if an engineer darts a helo, the it gets flared off and the engineer reloads his dart gun and immediately
darts him again, he should be awarded with a lockon & kill. It aint that way now, that's how/why the helos rape everyone in the
latest version of BC2.

-ZA
Page / 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top