Link Posted: 8/3/2017 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#1]
So true.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 1:26:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Loved it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Ha ha, that was good. Almost like an episode of Portlandia.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Was his gun topic satire also?
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 5:50:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was his gun topic satire also?
View Quote
His entire channel is satire, so you can probably assume he was picking on gun nuts.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#6]
So, like, when we all make fun of things like "functional strength" and "muscle confusion," we're making fun of the people and their stupid marketing terms and not the fundamental theories they're really talking about, right guys?  Right?

But on the real, those are the limp dickist kettlebell swings I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So, like, when we all make fun of things like "functional strength" and "muscle confusion," we're making fun of the people and their stupid marketing terms and not the fundamental theories they're really talking about, right guys?  Right?

But on the real, those are the limp dickist kettlebell swings I have ever seen.
View Quote
I think what we're saying is that we train in front of the mirror to make fun of people who don't train in front of the mirror.

Meanwhile it's the person in the mirror we are making fun of because they are the saddest of all.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I think what we're saying is that we train in front of the mirror to make fun of people who don't train in front of the mirror.

Meanwhile it's the person in the mirror we are making fun of because they are the saddest of all.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top