Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2017 5:40:01 PM EDT
Garage gym will be happening and I'm curious if anyone here has the Ironmaster Super Bench. It fits a lot of roles but seems to have two negative things against it.

20" tall
Pad isn't wide enough

Now those two things are subjective and I'm sure there's no one perfect out there.

I'm not totally opposed to buying a flat and a FID, but space and all that.

Anyone own one or have suggestions?
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Rogue Monster Bench with Thompson Fat Pad.

I had a FID bench and rarely used the incline or decline part. I gave it away after getting this one and don't miss it at all. I don't incline - i'll do overhead pressing. I don't decline - I'll do dips.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:52:23 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are willing to go with a flat bench, This one is hard to beat.   
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 6:37:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rogue Monster Bench with Thompson Fat Pad.

I had a FID bench and rarely used the incline or decline part. I gave it away after getting this one and don't miss it at all. I don't incline - i'll do overhead pressing. I don't decline - I'll do dips.
View Quote
Thia.. im wide as fuck and hate anything that isnt my fatpad
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I have had this for 1.5 years and its been great.

Amazon Product
  • Heavy-duty 1000 lb rated adjustable weight bench, great for use with dumbbells smith machine, cage or power rack
  • 54x26x17.5 inches. Pad measures 11.5 in wide at the shoulders. minimal pad gap between seat and back. 17.5 in high from floor to top of pad
  • 7 ladder positions from 85 degree incline to -20 degree decline and 4 different seat position adjustments

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top